The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 8 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Justin flipped on the music and then sat on the pool deck with his feet dangling into the water. The under water speakers sending the music through the water. He watched as Kyo walked over and sit on Teio, the pang of jelously sprung up again and Justin angerly shook his head to get rid of it. Why the hell was he jelous? Was he that despert? He growled at himself and closed his eyes. He had to at least pretend not to care. He turned and laughed at the dancing comment. "Ohhh come on Teioh I am sure you can dance" He then chuckled.

It looked like everone was having fun. He watched as his sister was picked on. That was good she needed good friends. Jessa meanwhile sqeeled and giggled. "Guys thats Coooooooooold" she squeeled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Teioh frowned slightly but he was rather amused by the comment, "I didn't say I couldn't dance, I just won't. Unless you wanna dance with me." He said with a laugh. Kyo giggled too obviously picturing it in her head. She was nearly finished her slice of pizza but she had gotten herself completely comfortable using Teioh as a chair. Her feet barely went past his knees and he head rested perfectly against his collarbone. In hindsight Teioh didn't mind, she often used her friends like this so it was normal. He didn't think it was possible for it to actual bother someone so he made not attempt to move, unless of course Justin agreed to dance with him.

Utakata and Ichiru laughed. "Oh come on it's not that bad." Ichiru said with a laugh. "If she's cold we should warm her up, eh Ichi?" Utakata said with a smirk. "Good point." Ichiru said with a nod before wrapping his arms around he shoulders in a hug, Utakata hugged her around the waist and they both held on to her tightly, "You warm yet?" they asked in unison before laughing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Hearing the comment Justin raised a brow it was like he was challenging him but Justin just smiled and shook his head. "Nah I wouldnt want to take away Kyo's chair" He then chuckle "If I may say so it looks very comfortable" He suddenly blushed and stammered "I mean ummm" He chewed his bottom lip and tried to ignore the uncomfortable feelings that he was feeling. He wanted to dance, but he wasnt about to be the only one dancing.

Jessa let out a squeel and then squrimed. "Okay okay I am warm" She said. Justin watched surprised, his sister had issues being touched but it seemed she had opened up in front of this group and felt safe and made Justin smile. Jessa meanwhile grinned. She liked these knew friends.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Teioh laughed but smiled at what Justin said Kyo started up in a small fit of giggles as well at what he said finding it very amusing, "If you can find room you can come join her." Teioh said with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk. Kyo shifted over as much as she could while still lying on Teioh. She patted his chest, "Come on it really is comfortable." She said with a laugh.

Ichiru and Utakata glanced at one another again, "If you say so." They said in unison as they let themselves fall underwater with Jessa still in their grip, after they were under they let go of her before they surfaced again and laughed. Glad that she could be comfortable around them, though she didn't really have much to worry about from two gay guys. The two of them shared a high five and a rather smug look.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Hearing his comment about joining Justin nearly jumped up on his feet but he was able to keep controle. But he still stood and started to walk over to them and then sighed and nodded "Alright lets see if Teioh can handle the two of us" He hadnt meant it as sexual but one could take it that way, but that was the furthest thing from Justin's mind right now, he just didnt want to ruin his chance with good friends. Plus Jessa finally looked at ease and she looked as if she finally felt comfortable. He sat down softly then looked around.

Jessa felt herself being dragged underwater but she didnt fight, these guys wouldnt hurt her, hell they didnt even likes girls so she knew that she was safe. She resurfaced then as they surfaced with scum looks she pushed Utakta head under the water. Then stuck out her tongue and laguhed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Teioh smirked as Justin started walking towards it, "Bring it." he said with a sly smirk and a suggestive quirk of his eyebrow getting a laugh out Kyo. Kyo played with her hair pulling it all together as she pulled it over her shoulder she had her goggles around neck. Teioh let out a sigh as Justin sat down on him as well and shifted slightly to try and get used to the weight. It wasn't that bad, but it was much easier with just Kyo... He wrapped his arms around their shoulder with a laugh and a smile, "Well can I call you my bitches now?" he said earning himself an elbow in the gut from Kyo.

Utakata took a sharp breath as he was pushed underwater, he deserved that but it didn't make Ichiru find it any less amusing. He started laughing and laughed even more as Utakata resurfaced and stuck his tongue out at him like Jessa had done. He started to actually giggle as he tapped Jessa's shoulder and said rather quietly into her ear, "Tag you're it." before swimming away with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Not knowing fully what he was doing Justin attempted to relax. He was just sitting on a mans lap, it wasnt like he was making out with the person. He grinned as he felt Tieoh arms being drapped on his shoulder but gasped at being called a btch but Kyo took care of that. He laughed as Kyo elbowed him in the gut. The raised an eyebrow "That will show you" Then grinned again.

After being told that she was it Jessa turned around and dove under the water and reached Ichiru leg and pulled him down smiled and ponted at him siginly that he was now it. Then she swam away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Teioh let his head fall back as he groaned, "Yeah...that hurt..." he sighed. He closed his eyes and ran his fingers idly through Kyo's hair. She sighed as she closed her eyes as well and matched her breathing to Teioh's with a smile. She was slightly surprised that Justin had decided to join her, but she was sure that Teioh was laughing his ass off in his head just because of it.She had known Teioh for years and knew practically everything about him so that much was little to guess. Sure enough Teioh was giggling like a school girl on the inside, he started tracing letters on Justin's arm. He was spelling out words in the language he and his friends came up with. Stuff like, 'Ys E fru oui drehg ypuid eh pat?', which were lyrics from a song by one of Teioh's favourite bands, it meant 'Am I who you think about in bed?' Teioh laughed slightly as he wrote knowing Justin wouldn't think much about it.

Ichiru gasped slightly when he was pulled down and he sucked in more water then he would have liked her surfaced coughing and shaking his head, "Ew." he stated before turning to see Jessa swimming away. He dove underwater after her but instead bumped into Utakata. He smirked down at him, "You're it Uta." Ichiru stated. Utakata laughed as he dived underwater and swam after Jessa, pinching her side when he caught up to her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Feeling him trace letters on his arms Justin let out a soft unvolentairy sigh then blushed grately at it. He liked the closness that all these friends felt. He almost felt as if he was one of them but not quit there. But eventhough he was still the newbie he felt this was alright, strange for him though, when he first met them all he knew they could become fast friends, but the voice of the person who told him to stay clear was still ringng in his hear from time to time. Why was he suppose to watch his back from Teioh? He liked his touches though but he had to keep reminding himself that it was just friendship NOT anything else.

Jessa felt someone pinching her and came up spurting for air laughing. "Okay so I am it, who is playing?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Teioh started humming idly as he continued to trace letters. Kyo was rather comfortable as well. What surprised Teioh was that no body was bothering them. He opened one eye and saw them playing a game in the pool. He laughed quietly and shook his head as he closed his eye again.

Utakata laughed and looked around. "Well Ichiru and I are playing..." He said. Ichiru who was standing not to far off smirked, "Toya's playing because i said so." Toya glared at his younger brother but sighed as he slipped off the edge of the pool into the water wading over to his brother. Tetsu from the other side of the pool said, "I'll play." a smile on his face as he pushed his blond hair out of his face. Revelation frowned and stayed sitting on the edge of the pool, there was no way he was going to play this game.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Still surprised that he was sitting here on his lap, as much as he wanted it to mean something he knew it didnt. He leaned back so he was leaning more on Teioh. He opened up his eyes to check on his sister but he had no need too really she was fine with the ones in the pool.

Jessa grinned and swam over to Revelation and crossed her arms on his legs and looked up at him "Can you play pretty please" She pouted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 am

Revelation looked down at Jessa a slight frown on his face. He did not want to play this childish game. His brows furrowed as he looked down at her, looking her over a couple times before sighing pushing her off of him and sliding into the water, "Fine." he said with a sigh pushing some of his wet silver hair behind his ear. The other looked relatively shocked, Revelation had never joined them in their childish activities before...but they were quite happy though especially Utakata since this technically gave him a reason to touch Revelation, though he did notice the glare that was shot his way. He just smiled and waved.

Teioh looked over at the pool and watched as his brother agreed to play with them, his eyebrows rose high on his forehead as he watched, that was something he had never seen before. "Wow...how'd she do that?" he asked more to himself but still out loud. Normally he was the only one who could persuade Revelation to do anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 am

Smilling one of her big smiles as Revelation slipped into the pool she had succedded, she hated seeing someone being left out. She let out a giggle at the looks she was given she had a way with people or so it seemed. Something about her, people normally said it was her eyes they were pircing but Jessa didnt care what it was. All she knew was that now Revelation was going to play the game. She closed her eyes "Okay giving you a 3 second chance to get away from me" She then counted 1 2 3 the started to move around trying to catch people.

Heariing Teioh Justin opended his eyes "Hmmm?" He asked. He saw them all playing. "Jessa has a way with her, no one can really explain it. But its amazing, she can get people to talk just by looking at them" He paused "Its a shame that because of me she has been hurt so much"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Revelation swam away from her as she started to count unable to believe that he was actually playing this childish game but he guessed he would have been forced into something like this eventually anyways. Though while he moved away from Jessa, Utakata and Ichiru couldn't help but get closer to her obviously going to try and taunt her, neither of them cared if they got caught anyways so what did it matter.

Teioh smiled, "Yeah, thats pretty amazing..." he stated as he watched Revelation actually participating...It was odd, then he realized exactly what Justin had said, "Uh...not the hurt part...the other part..." he corrected himself in a rushed voice. Kyo who had opened her eyes rolled them and sat up before getting off Teioh, "I'm going to go join them." She stated before running and leaping onto Toya's back making both of them fall into the water with a large splash both of them coming up laughing. Teioh watched as she left, he still had an arm wrapped around Justin's shoulder as he watched he wondered if Justin was going to leave as well because he was fine with staying there like this for a while longer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Opening her eys Jessa serveyed the area. Smiling that Utakata and Ichiru were close she dove for them giggling. She caught one of them she wasnt sure what one then laughed and swam away. She smiled at Revelation hoping that it would put him more at ease, he seemed to hate her right now, or at least be pissed off that he somehow was now playing this game thanks to her.

Justin watched as Toya walked away, but he was comfortable so he turned to look at Teioh his face only inches away "Do you mind if I stay here or do oyu want to play the game??" Justin was fine either way but it did feel good to be close to someone for a little bit of time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Ichiru wass caught and he laughed as he jumped out of the water and lunged at Utakata who fell over with Ichiru before swimming away and getting Kyo from behind. She jumped as she smacked Toya. The oldest looked at Kyo with a stern gaze before swimming towards Jessa again. Revelation kept himself at a point in the pool were he could get a good push off in any direction and Tetsu was only a couple feet away from him as the two of them watched the other carefully.

Teioh smiled, "Nah, I'm comfortable, let's stay like this a little while longer." he said with a laugh wrapping his arms around Justin and sighing contentedly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Watchng the friends play Jessa had snuck around the pool wanting to be able to watch them and not end up being it. She noticed Revelation and grinned not seeing Toya untl she was almost tagged she quickly swam away "Hey Relevation hasnt been tagged yet" She yelped out in desperation.

Feeling Teiohs hands around him Justn was shocked but smiled and leaned into it and then relaxed. "Well I am comfortable too" He then watched his sister in the pool with the others/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Toya laughed, Jessa was still closest to him so he pushed himself a little farther and caught her wrist. "Then you go tag him." he said pushing himself away from her with another laugh. Toya knew he didn't act his age, no one would ever guess he was twenty years old because he acted like his brother or younger most of the time. Revelation frowned slightly wondering if she was going to listen to Toya and go after him or not.

Teioh sighed he was a fan of such closeness so he would embrace near anyone, but he felt comfortable here with Justin about as much as he was comfortable with his friends which was indeed saying something. And after having all his friends practically molest him in the pool this was a nice way to relax. He closed his eyes as he idly started tracing muscles and scars along Justin's chest.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Once she was tagged Jessa let out a squeel. Then turned to Revelation she didnt notice his frown, or purhapes she just didnt care but she went after him and lightly tagged him. "You are it Revelation" She then kissed his cheek softly then swam into the deep end of the pool treading water to see what was going to happen. She hadnt fully relized that she had kissed his chee t was just something she did.

Justin tense as he felt Teioh tracing all his ugly scars. But beng with him was relaxing so he slowly relaxe and laid his head back on Teioh shoulders. "Mmmmm" He said softly. He then grinned as he got used to his touch. "So are you all spening the night?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Revelation had tried to move away but ended up pinned to the side of the pool as she tagged him. Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek and he just sort of blinked and a dumbfounded look came onto his face. No one really showed him any affection except for his brother. He looked around and noticed he wasn't the only one who was rather shocked by what she had just done. Ichiru and Utakata practically gaped at him, mouths hanging open and everything. "Did you just...She just...What?" Utakata said looking around at a loss for words. Ichiru took over though, "Kiss him?" he asked in a disbelieving voice. Revelation glared daggers at the two of them but a blush formed at the top of his ears, out of sight behind his hair. Kyo swam over to Jessa, "Those two," she said jerking her thumb towards Utakata and Ichiru, "Are going to be SO jealous now." she laughed finding it very amusing seeing the other two squirm as they were.

Teioh couldn't help but like that little sound that came out of Justin, he seemed to be enjoying himself. "Hmm, I know I don't have to do anything so Revelation and I are definitely going to stay. You got anything in particular planned?" Teioh asked smirking asking the question right into Justin's ear breathing out over the shell of his ear. He laughed to himself slightly as he ran a finger around one of Justin's nipples then down to the bottom of his pec again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

Watching the scene unfold as she treaded water in the deepend her heart sank. She had just ment it to cheer him up, was it wrong?? She watched the dumbfounded looks and the blushing from Revelation. She just wanted him to feel comfortable as Kyo swam over to her and made her comment Jessa wrinkled her brow confused "Why would they care?" She asked. Then looked her at her waiting for it to be explained to her.

Feeling the air against his ear Justin shivered slightly. "Just more of this I suppose, and mayb a movie or something?" He shrugged. Really this was not like him he did not lay on people, he didnt not allow people to touch him. Especally ones like Teioh that would just end up breaking his heart. Get a hold of yourself he said silntly Its just nothing, nothing will come of this and you wont get hurt he told himself. The others would be staying over anyways so it would be safe. Justin smiled "I guess we can stay the night in the pool room, its like a suit: Bathroom ,kitchen a couple bedrooms, and a big livingroom with a preety big tv" He didtn tell them about the movie thearter that he had in his house....not yet at least.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Kyo smiled at her, "They see Revelation as something unattainable, and would love to just nonchalantly give him a kiss like that." She laughed slightly as she looked at her two friends then back at Jessa, "They will probably think of you as a god now." She said with a laugh. She noticed now that Revelation had tagged Tetsu who was now going after Ichiru who was trying to run away in the shallow end. "Anyways lets just forget it and have fun. When Teioh finds out he's going to laugh his ass off." She said with a laugh looking up at Teioh who was still acting as Justin's seat.

Teioh nodded, "Movie sounds good..." he said quietly. He listened to Justin talk about this pool room which sounded at least the size of a large apartment. Teioh was impressed if anything, "Sounds good," he said with a laugh, "maybe we can play truth or dare." he suggested with a laugh, wrapping his arms around Justin's stomach. He and his friends always enjoyed a good game of T or D, they didn't care how old they were, hell the older they were the more fun the game got.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Nodding Jessa smiled "Okay makes sense I guess" She was a bit confused though, werent these people all friends? But she was told to drop it she shrugged and nodded then dove under the water and stood beind Ichiru. She was a bit nervous on how Teioh would take it though this was his brother after all. She was certain that her brother would take a disliking to it. He really didnt like her getting close to anyone, he felt as if he had to protect her. Since he felt he had failed so much before. That was false of course but Justin still felt like it. And now he felt as it he had to protect hr more.

Justin ws so relaxed in Teioh's lap that he didnt even see what was happening in the water. He felt strange, he just met these people and now he was laying on the ones lap and his sister was goofing off in the water with the others. He let out a soft giggle when the game of truth and dare was suggested. He wondered what kind of thins would be asked but he simply said "Sounds good" Although he was really nervous that he would b dared to do something with one of the guys but what ever would happen would happen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Kyo smiled at Jessa as she swam off before glancing up at Teioh for a moment, she was incredibly curious as to how the brunette would react. Though he seemed to be having his own fun up where he was. Ichiru took a fall as Tetsu caught him, nearly falling onto Jessa who he hadn't notice swim up behind him. "Sorry." he said with a laugh before jumping up and catching Utakata on the shoulder and whispering something in his ear before swimming off again. Utakata looked at him and smirked, only the slightest bit of worry crossing his features.

Teioh laughed at the giggle he got of Justin, "What a cute sound." he stated with a laugh, his eyes drifted closed and he let out a sigh as he started to hum. He wrapped his arms around Justin's waist and pulled him as close as he could, finding it incredibly comfortable. He heard a commotion coming from the pool but just groaned not really caring.

Utakata who had been told to do this by Ichiru managed to get Revelation cornered to an extent. The albino was very clearly not happy with this little situation. Utakata bounced at him throwing his arms around Revelation's rather thick neck and kissed him on the lips. He pulled a way but kept himself hanging from Revelation's neck, which seemed to be the least of Revelation's problems. "Monkey see monkey do." he stated biting his tongue for once not terrified of Revelation. But the albino quickly got over the shock as he pushed the thin teen off of him no problem and delivered a quick punch to the face. Utakata groaned as he stagged back and let out a yell "OOWW!!" he pulled his hands away from his face and a drop of scarlet hit the water. "DAMN IT! TEI TEI~ YOUR BROTHER HIT ME NOW I'M BLEEDING!" He said loudly pulling himself out of the water and tilting his head back trying to stop it, hoping that his nose wasn't broken. Revelation sighed as he shook his hand and looked away from Utakata, he had brought it upon himself.

Teioh sighed as he heard his nickname being called out by Utakata. Teioh couldn't help but be curious but he was comfortable. "Shut up Utakata! I don't care you probably deserved it!" he yelled with a sigh. He didn't know whether or not Justin would move but he sort of hoped not.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 am

Nearly being fallen on Jessa yelped but then smiled "Nah its fine my fault" She then swam away again not really sure who was it so staying clear of anyone and everyone. She watched as the whispering went on she raised an eyebrow wondering if it was about her, she was always a bit parnoid about that but she was getting better. Then she relized it had nothing to do with her but with revelaton.

She watched what was happening then when Utkata was hit she gasped and then jumped out of the pool and raced quickly to a cubbord. Pulled out a small first aid kit then went back to the edge of the pool. "Come here and I will help you." She went to the frezzer and broke a icepack then walked back to the side of the pool "And if you dont I just wasted this icepack"

Justin smiled at his sister. "My sister hates seeing people in pain" He then relaxed again in his arms "He better listen to her or she is liable to drag him out of the pool"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next