The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 2 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Justin nodded when he was informed Tetsu swam he was grateful for that. In time he would let them all know that he lived in the big house with the pool, he didn’t want to let them know yet though, he still wasn’t sure if these people were trustworthy. He listened intently when they told him more about Teioh, he was saddened to hear the past of the boy. That could explain his actions really, searching for something he lacked as a child. “Okay so no swimming for Teioh” He repeated He wondered why they hadnt met Relation until this year but he simply figured that he was adopted or something like that. Justin took a swig of his pop(soda) but it proved to be at the wrong time for it was when Kyo called him hot he started to choke then struggle to swallow the liquid that was now burning his mouth. But when Utakata asked if he was gay it was lost pop leaked out of his nose and Justin now pushed away from the table and was choking violently.

Even though he was coughing still he looked up at them with tears in his eyes from the chocking he tried to shake his head “What” he struggled to speak through the coughing, “Makes you think that” He blinked he could feel the earring in his pants so he knew that wasn’t what gave it away. But what had?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Kyo and Utakata looked at one another as Justin started to cough at their statements. "Well I was just asking..." Utakata said. Teioh from a short ways away saw Justin start having his little coughing fit he started to pick up the pace until he was standing behind Justin, he put his hand on the others back, "Hey, hey are you alright?" He asked. He glared at Utakata who shrugged, "What we just asked him whether or not he was gay. Didn't expect him to start chocking on his pop or anything." He said as innocently as possible. "Oh...well you didn't have to ask him that...but with this reaction obviously he is." Teioh said shaking his head, he smiled at Justin, "But you don't have to worry about us hating you or anything, I myself am bi." He declared. Utakata nodded, "I'm gay as well." he added. Ichihru smiled, "I'm bi." he said. "Me too," Tetsu added with a shrug. "And I just love gays, hence the reason I hang out with these freaks." Kyo said motioning around the table. Revelation said nothing as he sat down and started rummaging through his bag. He pulled out the music he and Teioh had been working on and handed it to the brunette. "Here." he said in a strong voice. Teioh took his hand off Justin's back and sat himself down as he took the paper, "Thanks." he said putting it into his bag, he turned back to Justin, "So if you are you don't have to worry."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Justin had been too distracted by his coughing that he hadn’t noticed Teioh coming up but once he placed his hand on his back Justin twiled around but relaxed sightly when he noticed who it was. So he turned back to the table. Blushing greatly which angered him he didn’t like his secret being let out so soon. He shrugged and looked at his food “I left my last school cause I was beat with in a inch of my life, I was hoping my secret would stay that for a bit longer” He still couldn’t look up at the group ‘I am not embarssed, just still kinda new at this all” He decided to look up then “But really what did give it away”

He was relived that the group was like him though he licked his lips “I wonder if that’s why I was warned to stay clear of you all” He took another sip of his pop his breathing back to normal. He noticed Revelation being quiet. “Hey Revs you okay?” He asked fully concerned about him. The albino seemed too quiet and something seemed wrong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm

"You don't have to worry about getting beat up here. If I ever heard of a gay bashing I could easily expose some of the most popular students in the school as being gay." Teioh said with a playful smile. "We've got your back." He said. The rest nodded in agreement. "As for that being the reason to stay... wait... you were told to stay clear of us? Wow. I wasn't expecting that one." Teioh said in a rather clueless way. He laughed a little, Ichiru laughed with him. When Justin directed a question at Revelation, using a nickname, which was something he knew Revelation wasn't used to. He looked over at his brother. Nothing looked the matter, he looked pretty normal to Teioh, but Teioh could read his brother easily.

Revelation looked up at Justin as a question was directed his way. He blinked a couple times, normally he just listened to the conversations the rest of the group had seeing as he was so much different then all of the. "I'm fine." The concern Justin seemed to portray really threw Revelation off guard, enough that he let the nickname slip when he usually wouldn't. Revelation didn't know what else to say so was glad his brother noticed. "So, uh, Justin what class do you have next?" Teioh asked with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

"Well that is good to know" Justin nervously smiled. "My poor sisters when they saw me at the hosptal-" he cut himself off he didnt want to give away too much of his life. So he simply nodded when Teoh commented on him saying that they should be advoided "Yeah I was signing in to the offce when you agreed to met that guy in your usal spot" He winked. Wondering how he would react to that.

It was revelation that had a odd reaction but he nodded for his benifete "Oh okay" he nodded. But he didnt belive him for a minute there was something different with him, and it had more then just the way he looked for some reason Revlation interested him, and that interest seemed to annoy Teoih and Justin wanted to see. "Well after lunch I have wrting, then Drama and you all?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Teioh was shocked when he brought up the guy that he had agreed to see that night, "Oh him, I completely forgot about that." He said scratching the back of his head. "I sure have met up with a lot of people at my usual spot, it's like...my good luck place." He said with a smile. Revelation shook his head. Revelation was deep in thought for the time being, wondering if Justin would still think of any of them the same after he learned a bit more about them all, and hopefully that the last thing he learned was the incest relationship between Revelation and Teioh.

"Classes...Classes...let me see if I can get this." Teioh said tapping his forehead in thought, "Kyo, Ichiru and I have music after lunch. Revelation and Tetsu have writing and Utakata has...art?" He said not sure of the last one. He looked at the dark haired teen who smiled and nodded at him. "After that...Utakata, Kyo and I have Drama... Revelation, Tetsu and Ichiru have gym. Right?" He looked around and they nodded. Teioh was rather proud of himself for remembering all of that. "So I have three classes with you, Kyo and Revelation." He said with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Seeing the shook Justin had to stiffen a chuckle it was clear that Justin was not suppose to know that. But he shrugged it off why did it matter to him? Justin couldnt see himself with Teioh he was too much of a player, and would likely laugh at Justin if he found out Justin was a virgin. And that was for anything, oral, anal, even handjobs. He had never had a boyfriend, and the way thing where going he would never have one, he just wanted a loyal one was that so much to ask for?

Listening to thier Sechdules he nodded, so all his classes had at least some of them in it, it wouldnt bee too bad he figured. Friends or at lleast aquetinces in each. Revelation still intriqued him but in time he hoped to get closer to him, and all of them, he needed a group of friends.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 am

"Hey Teioh." Ichiru started looking at the brunette, Teioh looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, "Toya has a new girlfriend." Teioh started to laugh, letting his forehead rest on the table. After a short burst of laughter he looked back up at Ichiru, "Isn't that his second this week?" Teioh asked, Ichiru nodded. "Why'd the last one break up with him?" Utakata asked, Ichiru pointed at Teioh. Teioh laughed even more. "What why him?" Utakata asked. "She was sick and tired of him hitting on her, then when she denied him he'd start hitting on Toya." Ichiru explained. Teioh tried to control his laughter and calm himself down. Kyo looked at Justin, "Toya is Ichiru's older brother. He's also a member of our group, so if you do decide to stick with us you'll probably end up meeting him sooner or later." she explained with a smile. "Yeah and bothering Toya and his numerous girl friends like that is just something I do. It's actually hilarious. I've been doing it since I was...thirteen and Toya was fifteen and started bringing around girlfriends." Teioh said with a huge smile. "I miss being at school with him...if this is the right table...which it should be their should be a carving around here. Oh here." he put his finger down on a bunch of letters carved into the table, "Ticket- T.I.K.U.T, Toya, Ichiru, Kyo, Utakata, Teioh. It was before Tetsu or Revelation were in the group." He explained, "And we just don't have the guts to change it."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Listening to the group Justin suddenly remembered what he had been told Revelation was in his writing class, purhapes he could give Justin insight on the writing assignment that he had finished, so he knelt down and started rummaging through his backpack, pulling out a binder he flipped through until he stoped at a piece of paper already in a page protector, he pulled it out and started rereading it. He was still listening so when he was talked to is head shot up. He nodded as things were explained. So the entire group were used to dating, would they laugh at him when it was known that Justin had never dated anyone. He shifted his feet a little nervously. “So you all have known eachother for a long time?” He asked curisously.

When he was satisfied with the poem he handed it to Revelation, “Hey Revelation this is the poem I wrote for the assignment you know the teacher do you know if this would be good, cause if not I have time rewrite it” This is what the poem read.

The world is a beautiful place
To live
If
You don’t mind not being safe after dark
Not being able to walk alone
If you’re female
If you don’t mind a few home invasions and a couple murders here and there.

The world is a beautiful place
To live
If
You don’t mind sending your child to a under funded,
over crowed school
Where gangs and drug dealers run the school.
And a mass shooter may enter at any time and
kill your precious angel

The world is a beautiful place to live
If
You don’t mind the soaring fuel prices
The threat against peace
and safety
The wide spread propaganda

The world is a beautiful place if you
Don’t mind
The wars, anger, murder, and violence
In the media
Which overshadows the man the plucked a
5-year-old girl
And her teddy from the burning fire
Or the teens that choose NOT to speed down the hill.

And through this all
God just stares down and laughs at us

Justin waited for Revelation to take it or really for anyone to take it, “I guess I am just a bit nervous, I need to keep my grades up or I can get kicked out of here, then I don’t know where I will go” Justin explained.

((ooc yes did wrtie that poem in 03))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Teioh glanced at Justin ocassionally as he rummaged through his back but said nothing about it. "Well...yeah. Kyo, Utakata, Toya, Ichiru and I have known each other since JK. I met Tetsu in late Grade Nine...and Revelation during the summer before school this year." Teioh explained. Ichiru let out a sigh, "Aww the good old days...back when your name wasn't even Teioh." Teioh shrugged at the comment and Revelation looked confused. Teioh looked from the paper to Revelation as it was handed to the albino teen who took it and started reading it over.

Revelation took the sheet as it was handed to him. He read it over a couple times and nodded, "It's...truthful if anything. I do like it, this type of thing is much to my style. It's fine, the teacher is a deep thinker as well, she'll love it I'm sure." He explained handing it back to Justin. "And I don't think you have to worry about your grades you seem very bright." He added. Kyo stood up, "That's it." She said smacking her hands on the top of the table. "Teioh." She stated, the brunette, and all her friends were looked up at her, "Your brother has a fucking gorgeous voice. It's much smoother and deeper then yours. What the fuck happened to you?" Revelation eyes opened a bit wider and he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the floor at the compliment. "Um. Excuse me, but the inside of my throat was damaged beyond repair, I just healed and everything used to talk must be different then his there's still a similarity in our voice his is just deeper and a bit smoother." Teioh explained sticking out his tongue at the black haired girl who sat back down and pushed her glasses up her nose. "I'm just saying... he should really talk more."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Justin nodded again at Teioh as he explained when they all met each other, so he was entering a group of long time friends. But thus far they seemed to accept him. But he was confused when he said that he had just met Releation and that he used to have a name his winkled brow proved that. But he didn’t know what to do about it just yet, he would wait until he had known them all a bit longer. He didn’t want to blow a good thing. In time he was sure that he would be told more. But his attention was drawn to Revelation as he read his poem, he kept a eye on Teioh it seemed that Teioh didn’t like it when Justin paid attention to Revelation and he wondered what would happen if he continued to do so. He wasn’t doing it on purpose, he was just curious.

When Relvation complemented his poem Justin blushed “Uhh Thank you” He said with a smile “I like to write” But he liked the complements, He smiled at Revelation. He shrugged. But he jumped when Kyro slammed her fist on the table, he had been lost in thought but he know looked up at her. While he couldn’t disagree, Revelation did have a great voice he didn’t think it was good that she was commenting on Teioh’s it was not his fault. But he wanted to see where this would go. He was a observer more then a speaker so he sat back and watched. He did notice that it seemed like Relvation was not used to a complement.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 pm

"I would talk, if there was more for me to talk about. Very honestly, I barely know any of you...Even Teioh. I didn't know you ever had another name." Revelation said looking very seriously at his twin brother. "Uh...yeah...my parents renamed me when I was little... My name was Tsuneo Zen. But I had it changed back to Teioh Fire when I learned that Tsuneo Zen wasn't my original name." He explained with a shrug. It was very obvious that Teioh talking about the people he grew up with as his parents bugged Revelation to no end though the albino wasn't about to voice his thoughts on that matter. "Well...I'm kind of surprised that you haven't already told me all this..." Revelation said with a sigh. "I didn't think it was the important a topic..." Teioh said shaking his head. The bell to signal the end of lunch went off Revelation stood up, "Yeah, of course, not important at all." He walked off towards his writing class.

Teioh watched his brother leave. His mouth falling open but he closed it quickly, "I didn't mean anything by it..." he said under his breath. He let his head hit the table, "Damn it. I'm so stupid." He hissed to himself. Kyo patted him on the back, "You're acting like you just got dumped." She said with a sigh. "Come on Teioh we should probably get to class." Ichiru said. "No you guys go ahead I'm going to stay here for a while. You guys need to set up your instruments. I don't." He said. The two looked at each other and shrugged before they left and Teioh stretched himself out on the seat.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 pm

As the brothers had their exchange in words Justin sat there his head flipping back and forth between the brothers he could sense the anger an the pain coming from Revlation voice and when e took off Justin was torn. But he had to go to class, so against his inner voice he gently touched Teioh’s shoulder, “No point getting dention in two classes” He the paused and sat down in a extra seat and looked up at him. “Teioh I don’t know you that well or your brother for that matter but I do know a few things about brothers, I have two older ones, and two younger sisters for that matter” He paused “But I do know that brothers cant stay mad forever, maybe just talk to him after school and explain more, if he has been seperated from you he…” He pause knowing it wasn’t his place so he shook his head and placed his hand on Teiohs knee “Just talk to him when you see him again” He stood and lifed his backpack on his shoulder “See you later” With that he was gone. He had a feeling touching Teioh like he did could come back to bite him but he had done it and there was no turning back.

Once he got into class he turne to the teacher “Sorry I am late I just having troblems finding my way around but I had called the school so here is the assigment” He handed it in again ignoring the snickers of the other students. He slide in a empty seat grateful it was next to Revlation, since the teacher hadnt started yet he turned to Revelation “You okay?” He asked his voice full of concern.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Teioh was a bit shocked by Justin touching his shoulder even slightly. And the teen had his full attention as he sat down next to him. He nodded at the small explanation knowing that Revelation wouldn't be mad at him for to long, that hopefully he would be able to clear it all up later. It was truly touching that Justin cared so much and Teioh looked down at the hand on his knee for a moment before looking back up at Justin's face, "Yeah I'll talk to him...I'll talk to you later." He said watching Justin as he left. He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his brown hair again before he picked up his bag and headed down the hall to the music room. He went and sat down at the keyboard the others were already practicing so he took out his folder of music and the sheet he had borrowed from Revelation. He made sure the amp wasn't on before he started to play it, his finger dancing across the plastic keys, nothing compared to this grand piano at home but it was familiar to him none the less. He loved the song, his brother knew how to write music. It put a smile on his face and made him forget his trouble for the class.

Revelation looked up as Justin walked into the room. He wondered what had taken him so long...but figured he had spoken with Teioh before leaving the cafeteria. Revelation didn't look up from his notebook where he was scribbling some stuff down until he was spoken to. He looked up Justin, "Yeah I'm fine...Just a little...confused and pissed off." He said shaking his head, looking down and continuing to write, "It's just a pain in the ass." He muttered more to himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Justin was trying not to think about Teioh but his face kept flooding his head he shook his head and focused on Revelation. “What is a pain?” He inquired, it seemed this teacher encourged speaking during the class so Justin wanted to take advantage of it. He again leaned over again and gently touched Revlations arm softly before moving his hand. “Hey I know I am new and all but you can talk to me” He nodded. ‘And I promise you I will never break your trust” He swallowed then licked his lips. And looked at the assinment. “This seems easy enough, every style of poem on a certan topc” He nodded “Yes very easy”

He looked over at hm again. “I….” He paused. “Just if you need to talk to me I am here for you”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 pm

"The pain is my brother...or at least...how little I know about him and he myself." He said again more to himself. He looked at the hand on his arm then at Justin flicking his hair to the side slightly his pink eyes resting on Justin's sincere features. Revelation had grown up teaching himself to never get close to others and never trust anyone but himself, but something just seemed different about this situation. When Justin commented on the assignment Revelation smirked for a moment before it faltered and disappeared again, "Poetry has never been my strongest point." Revelation pointed out tapping his pencil against the paper in front of him. He looked at Justin again, "It's just that it's weird having Teioh refer to those people as his parents. They're just the people who adopted him. I've met our real father...I've actually lived with him for about a year...I can't stand him. My brother finds me and invites me to go to school with him...I couldn't say no...It's just a lot to take in so quickly. It's weird that Teioh seemed almost unfazed by all this." He paused, "Don't get me wrong though I love my brother...I fucking love my brother...he's just so different..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 am

Justin listened intently to Revelation, grateful that he was trusting him with this all. He couldn’t help it there was somethng about this boy that intrigued Justin and the fact that it seemed to annoy Teioh just added to it. But for now he just wanted to be a friend to the one that seemed a little more on the outside, for that is what Justin was a outsider. And he seemed to be drawn to those more then the more popular kids.

When Relation mentioned poetry being a bit hard Justin in wardly inced “Man, I am sorry, I just” He shook his head. “I was a bit of a outsider, well actually a big outsider in my last school, hense the whole being beaten up” He paused “So I escaped into the world of poetry” He continued listening to Revlation. “Man I couldn’t imagine what you have been through” He shook his head “But I guess some just deal with their shit in different ways” He smiled “And I am sure you love your brother” He smiled and patted the albnos shoulder “If you need anyone, just come to me” He winked “Even if its poetry help” He blinked for a minute “Hey do you write lyrics for the music you and your broter does? That is like a poem”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 am

Revelation nodded, that made enough sense escaping to poetry to relieve ones self from the world around. It was similar to the reasons Revelation wrote. Revelation almost smirked again as Justin said he couldn't even imagine what Revelation had been through...what an understatement. At the comment on poetry help Revelation shook his head but managed a small smile. "I think I'll manage, we don't write music our music is instrumental...but I've thought about it...It's just the fact that neither of us can sing." He said. He looked at his notebook and turned to a blank page. He tapped the page a couple times before looking at Justin again, "But thank you very much, you seem like a very trustworthy person...I'm glad I met you." He said. He took a hair tie out of his pocket and pulled his hair back into a ponytail, it was rather short but it still helped a lot. He pushed his bangs to the side enough so he could see well and started to write. He didn't notice Tetsu look back over at him with a rather shocked face, it was very rare that Revelation ever had his hair out of his face or tied up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 am

Nodding Justin spoke softly "Alright" He continued to wonder about this Albino and ith one look at Tetsu tol hm that he would have some anserwing to do to Teioh but that didnt bother him at all, it seemed that all eyes were on him already and it didnt faze him, he wondered how long it would take for Teioh to hear about Justin talking to his brother.

Going back to his asinment he noticed Testu staring at Revlaton so Justin raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side but then pushed it out of his mind and continued to look at the assigment waiting for the bell to ring, he was done with this day of school.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 am

Revelation looked up at the clock after a while and noticed the bell was about to ring he sighed and closed his notebook. He untied his hair and shook his head letting it all fall back into place covering his face to his nose again. When the bell did ring he stood up and put his stuff into his bag. He looked at Justin, "You have drama right? The room is a couple doors down from the music room which is the first room at the very bottom of the nearest staircase. Teioh and Kyo are probably still in the music room, they can help you get there." Revelation explained running a hand through his silver hair. The blond hair blue eyed Tetsu was standing by the door waiting for Revelation since the two of them had gym. "I'll see you later." Revelation said before he and Tetsu left.

Teioh had done well during class and when the bell rang and he said bye to Ichiru he continued to sit at the keyboard. Kyo came up and sat on the bench next to him and encouraged him to play something, something she could sing along too. He let himself think of something trying to think of something before starting a piano cover for I'm Alive by Becca. Kyo smiled at the choice, Becca was one of the artists she was good and singing. After the short intro where Teioh threw in a bit of his own stuff she burst into the song, "Nothing I say comes out right, I can't love without a fight, no one ever knows my name, when I pray for sun it rains. I'm so sick of wasting time but nothing's moving in my mind, inspiration can't be found, I get up and fall but. I'm alive. I'm alive oh yeah. Between the good and bad is where you'll find me reaching for heaven. I will fight. And I'll sleep when I die. I'll live my life I'm alive." She paused and Teioh continued to play. "Teioh, come on get to your next class." The teacher said shooing Teioh and Kyo out of the room. Teioh stood up and smiled throwing his back over his shoulders. "Of course miss."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Seeing Revlation packing up his bags Justin started to back up his stuff, grateful that this day was almost over. Justin watched with curisoty as Revelation undid his hair again but shook his head he didn’t have a right to say anything, he was already pushing his luck he could tell by the look that Testu seemed to be giviing hm. Turning back to Relvlation he nodded “Yeah Drama” Once he got his instructions he smiled. “Hey Thank you, see you after” With that he quickly left the room and followed the instructions.

Once he made it down stairs he looked around then walking into a door he hoped it was the right one, and he smiled when he found out it was. He greeted the teacher introduicing himself then he took a seat. Waiting to see if Teioh was going to come. The teacher meanwhile gave him the course outlines. Justin took it and began to put it in his binder, his head was down as he tried to figure out how he was going to keep up his grade in this class. Preformances came easy but you couldn’t redo one. His head was still down when he kept hearing the door opening.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

"Hey hey Kyo? What are we doing in Drama today?" Teioh asked catching up to his friend before they walked into the room. Kyo shrugged, "I don't know...why what are you planning?" She asked. "I just wanted to enter the classroom with a bang...should I fake an asthma attack?" He asked. "Nooo...because your asthmatic and people could really get worried." She said shaking her head. "Oh, oh never mind I've got it. Do you have eyeliner?" He asked. Kyo gave him a weird look but reached into her bag and pulled some eyeliner out anyway handing it to her friend. He poked himself in the eyes with it lightly until he started to cry and from there just started to think of things that upset him to try and keep it up. He took a deep breath and started sobbing crossing his arms tightly he walked into the classroom and sat down at his usual seat. The teacher noticing this walks up to him, "Teioh what's wrong honey?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "There's been an accident with a relative...He might die, this is like the end of my life..." he said hopefully loud enough for other people to hear. He seemed to have fooled the teacher. Kyo hadn't come into the classroom yet and Utakata wasn't there either. Justin was though...but he didn't know how or if the new kid would react. Teioh put his head down on the desk and continued to sob.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Justin was too engrossed in his binder he didn’t notice Teioh enter but when the Teacher went to him Justin lifted his head saw Teioh crying and suddenly jumped up knockng his binder on the ground and went to Teioh’s desk and knelt down. “Teioh?” He gently put his hand on his back wantng to comfort him but not wanting to cross the line.

The tought that he was lying didn’t even cross his mind. Justin normally took people at face value, if they said something Justin basically took it forgranted that they were telling the truth. Justin tried again “Tieho do oyu need to talk?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Teioh looked up at Justin his eyes still glassy he rubbed his eye on his wrist. At the question of needing to talk Teioh started to cry more, he was born for the stage and he knew it. But he was going to milk this until someone realized he was faking it or he had to burst into laughter. "I...I don't know what to say...I don't know what to do." He said shaking his head. The teacher who hadn't left was frowning down at him seeming very upset. Teioh turned more to Justin and threw his arms around his neck pulling him into a hug, continuing to sob into his shoulder. Surprised but thankful that Kyo not Utakata had entered the room...though he wasn't really sure where they were, he hoped they weren't plotting something.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Justin was unsure what was up. Why would he be in school if a family member had been in a acident and might have died? But Justin didn’t think that anyone would tease about something like a family member being in danger? So Justin sighed softly and continued to softly rub his shoulder. But when he threw himself into his arms Justin nearly fell over but gently hugged him looking up at the teacher with a raised eyebrow, silently asking what to do.

He wondered where the other two were…they knew Teioh better and therefore they would be better able to handle this all. But they hadn’t entered yet so Justin was on his own.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next