The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 6 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 9:15 am

((LoL, er, not that's alright, I wasn't planning on it, I've just lacked creativity for the past while, I was just going reply anyway...so give me a minute ^_^' that could happen though >.> maybe a bit later though))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 11:03 am

Teioh sighed as he watched Justin run off after his sister. Though he hadn't expected them to come back as quickly as they did, Kyo and Utakata didn't even get the chance to strike up a conversation about it. Teioh didn't really want to talk about, he continued to sit backwards on his seat and stare up at the ceiling. When Jessa questioned though he sat up and turned slightly though still leaning on the table, the weight of his guilt was keeping him from being as happy as he would usually. He hoped his brother didn't get in trouble, he hated it, he didn't want his brother to have to leave him already. If Revelation wasn't in school he would have no reason to stay here and he'd go back and live with their real father like he had been before he had even met Teioh. "Well, this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. Normally if he gets pissed off like that he just holds it in and doesn't do anything about it, I guess...this time was different though." He said pushing his brown hair out of his face. Kyo frowned in Teioh's direction, she knew this was really bothering him. She turned to Jessa and smiled, "Yup, people sure seem to have different ways with dealing with their problems. But girls aren't the only ones that have to talk about it. Take Utakata and Teioh as examples as that one, though they're very selective with who they spill their hearts out to." She said pushing her long black hair behind her ear and pushing her glasses farther up her nose. Teioh sort of smirked at her but couldn't make himself look as amused as he should have been as Utakata punched her lightly on the arm. "So, we've learned to stay away from Revelation when he decides to punch someone in the face." Ichiru said nodding once and smiling slightly rubbing the back of his neck. Teioh sighed and he looked down the hall wondering if his brother would be coming back or if he had left.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Justin understood why his sister was acting the way she was, both of them had had it rough before they were adopted and their name were changed to match the other two kids. Now they all had J names and they belonged, or so it seemed, but Justin was gay and Jessa had more issues then Justin could count, depression, abandment issues were just the start, sure she put a strong face on but Justin understood, when they were younger both were frightened that if something was wrong with them they would be sent back to the hellhole that they spent the first years of their lives until they were rescued and adopted. But Jessa still had problems dealing with any confrontation or violence, and that was likely why she went after the brother.

Justin had been watching his sister too much to pay attention to the rest of the table. But shaking his head he came back to it. Jessa had been nodding but looked at her watch and gathered her stuff.. “Well thanks for letting me sit with you all but I have to go” Justin raised an eyebrow, and Jessa nodded quickly. Justin understood it was time for her to take some of her meds. If she didn’t take it at the right time it could get bad. Justin smiled “Okay Jess see you after school and Ill give you a ride home” Jessa nodded then was gone.

Justin looked around the table. “Well I guess you want to know why she took off after him” He swallowed hard and looked at his hands “Jessa and I are adopted, both rescured from a hell house, both of us were beaten bad all of the time, staved and it was bad” He didn’t dare look up. “My sister doesn’t like to see any violence and when she does she kinda goes” He paused “Well after the person that she thinks need someone, since for years no one came to our help”

He sighed. Why did he just tell a group of people his life story? But he supposed it wasn’t really their lives he didn’t go into the nitty gritty stuff, How when he was 6 and his sister was 5 their mother killed their baby sister infront of them, how she made Justin put the body in the freezer then weeks later made them watch again as she cut it into tiny pieces then she threw the pieces into the fire place. It was then that Justin, once when their mom was passed out snuck out into the kitchen to get some food since they had not eaten in days. Saw the TV, a commercial was on it about how to call a number if you needed someone to talk to…not understanding but knowing he couldn’t get the locks off of the cupboard called the number and asked how to get the locks off a cupboard. The woman on the other line was shocked and asked him what was happening, and Justin in his innocence had said that they hadn’t eaten since mom had killed the baby. The woman immeditaly connected Justin to another number, then the police came and saved them.

It was the police officer and his wife that adopted them. Since Justin and Jessa clung to him like there was no tomorrow he knew that he couldn’t abandon them. Relizing that his eyes were tearing up Justin whipped them away with a slight blush. And finally looked up to see their reactions, maybe in time he would perhaps tell them the hell he faced but for now, it was best to be simple, rescued from a abusive house no matter how abusive would screw up most people. Especially the type they lived in.

((So sorry its too late hopefully this makes up for it))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Teioh looked over at Jessa as she got up and laughed but said nothing about it. Kyo and Utakata waved to her, "It's wasn't a problem, come back and join us again any time." they called after her in unison, before they looked at each other and smirked with short laughs, but the mood was to tense for them to actually laugh, it was better then it had been, but they knew that if it were bothering Teioh so much to completely destroy his happy go lucky demeanor that no good would come of anything. They both looked at Teioh who had gone back to staring down the hall and was chewing hit bottom lip, his brown eyebrows furrowed so much that wrinkles formed on his forehead. He didn't look up again until Justin talked, and the new teen had his full attention. He smiled for the briefest of moments.

Kyo was the one who ended up voicing what Teioh was thinking, "Wow... well actually... that story reminds me a little of another guys long winded story of a past." she said and she and Utakata shot Teioh a look out of the corner of their eyes. Teioh sighed, he had seen that one coming. He ran a hand through his hair and turned around to face Justin, figuring a brief explanation was in order.

"Yeah, that does make sense and all, and that's honestly, pretty close to my past...closer to Revelation's though, and it explains why he acts the way he does to. We were both...adopted," he started, he used the term adopted lightly because he knew Revelation hadn't actually been adopted, "But by different people, because I had to be sent to the hospital...and we didn't see each other again after that. Well Revelation was treated very poorly... and, um he actually lived on the streets for a while when he was a bit younger." Teioh explained, though he didn't like saying anything about his brother's past. Especially stretching the truth like he was. His brother had grown up almost solely on the street and had only lived in a house for maybe seven years of his life. Teioh of course had no idea what Revelation had told Justin prior to all this but he assumed nothing.

The subject was still touchy though and Teioh rarely if ever brought it up around his brother, he figured he would tell him everything he needed to when he was ready. All he really knew was about one of the people who had taken care of him and a bit about how he had met their biological father, a man that Teioh had only met once before in his life. He knew Revelation had lived on the street for a long time but he hadn't heard anything more about it. Even now that Revelation had people to be around and talk to he decided to stay secluded most of the time, which bothered Teioh and he planned on breaking his brothers cautious always wary and indifferent outer shell and try to find out more about him. Teioh himself had been sick in the hospital for years until he had been adopted by the doctor who had taken a large interest in him because of his weird immunity to fatal injuries. Teioh knew he was supposed to be dead when he was young after a fire destroyed the home he had first lived in and his biological mother along with it.

Revelation had headed upstairs to the library he headed right to a window in the back corner where he sat down and pulled out a book. He didn't notice Tetsu walk up to him until the blond was sitting next to him. Revelation would have jumped from the shock but didn't, wouldn't, instead he lifted his eyes from the black words on the off white pages in front of him to look up at him. "What's up? I'm done my work." he said with a smile. Though it quickly faltered and fell away to a frown as he noticed the murderous hint that still lingered in Revelation's gaze. He swallowed hard knowing full well what Revelation was like when he was pissed off like he seemed to be. "Um, are you alright?" Tetsu braved the question and tensed up completely. Revelation gaze didn't leave him and it seemed to Tetsu as though Revelation was staring into his soul with those dagger like eyes. It had been the first time Tetsu had been under the intense stare he knew Revelation wielded, and he felt like a mouse next to a lion, and he probably was. He shrank back slightly, he now had a new thought on the colour pink, it would no longer be a feminine colour to him, that was for sure. Revelation sighed, "Don't worry it's nothing. I'd rather not talk about it..." he said looking back down at his book. He read the same line a couple times and Tetsu still hadn't left, "You can go ask Teioh if you're really curious." He added. Tetsu still didn't move instead pulled out a book of his own and made himself comfortable next to Revelation, a silver eyebrow cocked he looked at Tetsu. "That's alright, class is down the hall, I don't wanna go all the way back downstairs. I'll stay here." He said. Revelation frowned slightly but nodded, he couldn't force him to leave so he went back to reading.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 20, 2010 12:23 am

It seemed that the table seemed accepting of his story, maybe in time he would go into detail but he wasn’t really ready for it yet. He was not even really ready to deal with it himself. He was in counselling as was his sister, but it wasn’t doing to much good yet, for it to work both him and Jessa would have to remember the abuse, more of it, and niether of them were willing to do that, what Justin could remember he didn’t want to never mind more painful stuff, he had scars over his entire body and he wasn’t sure he wanted to remember how he got them. Nightmares already plagued him about his baby sister he couldn’t protect, no not remembering seemed best.

Justin looked up at the clock, it was about time to get to his locker. But his attenttion was divereted. He looked at Teioh attentively he smiled sympathically and before he knew what he was doing he was softly patting the males leg. “Well I am glad you found each other” His hand was still on his knee and had moved up to his thigh before he realized what he was doing. He turned beat red and recoiled his hand as if he had been bitten buy a snake and got up stammering. “Umm ahh I need to umm” He shook his head. “See you in class” And with that he was gone.

He raced right for his locker and opened it, his breathing was rapid and his heart was racing. He swallowed hard and reached for a pill, his meds to stop panic attacks takeing one quickly he grabbed his books for the next class slammed the locker shut and leaned his head against it, how could he be so dumb to touch Teioh…sure he was damn hot, but…Hell he was the new kid and now they are probably thought he was a freak. He looked up at the clock and realized there was time left so slide down the lockers and sat down and brought his knees to his chin wrapped his arms around then and put his head in the middle so he wouldn’t notice anyone coming in until it was too late.

((Sorry this one just takes more thought)))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Teioh smiled at Justin at the comment, this time his eyes not dragging down to the mark on Justin's neck as they had been since he had gotten it. He himself was glad that he had managed to find Revelation as well. The fact that Justin's hand was on his leg didn't even faze him, he didn't even notice it. He was so used to small touches like that that his wariness of them had dropped drastically. He didn't even know that to someone like Justin just this little contact could mean a lot more then just a little contact like Teioh saw it. "Thanks." he said simply as he said it though he did notice Justin's hand moving farther up from his knee up his thigh he looked down at Justin's hand right as he recoiled. Teioh cocked an eyebrow at Justin it did seem to effect him, a lot more then it had effected Teioh, that much was quite obvious. Teioh was actually shocked at how red Justin's face had gone. Then he was gone running off like Revelation had. Teioh was confused, Justin seemed to confuse him a lot more then any one, except for Revelation. He turned to his friends who were all looking at him, "Why do people keep running away from me today?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow. Ichiru shook his head and Kyo laughed, for once in his life Utakata was silent. The four went into a conversation about how Teioh suddenly had a thing for scaring people off. Oddly enough Utakata was quiet the whole time. "Hey Utakata are you alright?" Teioh asked as it was finally starting to get to him. "I think I forgot to finish an art project." he said with a large smile closing his eyes and scratching the back of his head. "I'm going to see what I can do right now." he said getting up and leaving. Teioh, Kyo and Ichiru just watched him leave.

Utakata wasn't even going in the right direction to get to his locker he was following after Justin. He spotted the new kid farther down the hall sitting up against the lockers. Utakata smiled and flicked his head slightly to make his hair fall more nicely around his face, still of course covering one eye. He looked down at himself, at his uniform, though it wasn't completely to regulation, he had pinned the pant legs so they were tighter he had told suspicious teachers that they had shrunk in the wash even though he knew they didn't believe him. He also managed to pull off having the front of his white button up school shirt tucked into the front of his pants. At the moment though he was very curious and a little concerned about the whole situation with this weird new kid. When he stood next to Justin he sat down next to him and draped his arm over his shoulders, "Hey you alright? If you need to talk about anything Teioh related to I'm your man. I was his first boyfriend after all." he said with a smile. He knew Justin probably wouldn't like Utakata's closeness but it was just his thing so he couldn't really help it.

((heh, I'm going to take that as a good thing?))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Justin relized a bit too late that he had ran off in just almost the same way as Revelation had but Justin felt embarrassed. Sure Teioh was good looking and the first gay guy that Justin had met in a long time and even though he only applied ointment on wounds, he noticed how he reacted to the hicky on his neck. But he was a player and Justin didnt want that, he wanted someone true, someone he could trust. Some one that loved him. But hell it was his first week in this new school and he was foolish to think that he would ever find anyone. He was damaged goods as they called it, altough his uniform covered his scars now, soon they wouldnt be, he wore a wet suit for swim mets it put him at a disadvantage in the water but covered, but he feared the day that they all saw them. He would then have to say mroe then what he had said, more then just that they had had a rough like and had been adopted.

When he heard footsteps he didnt even look up he was to pissed with himself and hoped that it was just a paserbyer and they wouldnt stop. But the arm on his shoulder made him jump he looked up and tried to smile
"Yeah I am fine, just a little pissed with myself, I dont know why I did that, man I hope I didnt hurt him I know he is still sore and probably will be for a while. " He shook his head and leaned his head against the locker "I know its stupid, I guess I am just" He paused. "My last school I was nearly beaten to death for being gay" He looked around as if someone was listening that was going to jump him "My sister got jumped and they attempted to rape her for being my sister, they figured it ran in the family one dirty they all dirty" He shook his head. "And now I probably blew it with the table" He suddenly stope and stared at Utakta "But why did you come after me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Utakata rubbed Justin's shoulder lightly as the other spoke, a small frown coming onto his face as he listened his brows furrowed as he thought over every single word that Justin said. This guy...he was just a walking mass of questions waiting to be asked. "Don't worry about Teioh...he's been through worse then this, we figured things would be tough for him now, but he's lived through much worse then a little bit of family and romantic drama." Utakata said pushing his hair out of his oddly blue eyes with the hand that wasn't draped around Justin's shoulders. He kept his eyes on Justin though still taking in every word. "Well...people are just ignorant. So far I've never run into a person like that...that would beat me up because I'm gay...maybe it's because here my group of friends are all huge gay supporters and we have ways, in other words Teioh, to weed out all the other gays in the school. So they'd be at a disadvantage if they tried to pull anything." He said with a shrug, pulling Justin a little closer to him in a more comforting way then anything, besides if Utakata's hunch was right Justin was way more attracted to the Fire brothers then he ever would be to Utakata. "You don't have to worry about us hating you...thinking you're a little weird maybe, but it's not like we'll shun you or anything. We're way to nice." He said with a laugh when Justin asked why he had some after him though he frowned again, he rested his head on Justin's as he looked across the hall at a spot on the wall. "Well...I guess I was worried, about you, Teioh, Revelation. That and I find you interesting." he said only moving his eyes to look at Justin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 25, 2010 12:46 am

As his shoulder was rubbed Justin found himself relaxing but wasnt really sure why, he wasnt used to being touched but he couldnt help but admit that he liked it. Liked the way it felt and how no one here seemed to mind. He nodded as the male spoke. He knew that Teioh had been through a lot, both in realtionship and family ordeals. He was grateful that things were being expalined. The abuse he suffered and the malnutrined he had as a child really effected him even now and he hoped that itdidnt make stick out like a sore thumb too much.

"I am really grateful that I found...or rahter that you all found me, highschool can be murder even if you are not new" He paused "Never mind being Gay and new" He chuckled softly. When he layed his head on his Justin smiled and relaxed "Well thank oyu for coming after me" He paused a bit confused "Me interestig? How so?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 25, 2010 3:40 am

Utakata nodded, "To true, but it's much easier when you've got a group of friends like ours so don't worry about it." He said with a laugh. He let out a relaxed sigh, "It's not a problem, we were, well I was, getting a little tired of the same old stuff every single day, so it's more fun now with a new person in our ranks." Again he had to think at the question he focused on the wall again still leaning on Justin he could tell that the other had relaxed quite a bit and Utakata was glad to see that he could still have a calming effect on people. "Well I think you're interesting...mainly because you're the most placid gay I've ever met, and the only person in general who has ever made Teioh as moody as he has been the past couple days. I mean he is a drama queen but it's like...we've never seen him genuinely this pissed off or upset before. I don't know if it's completely your fault. Actually I doubt it is, it probably has a lot to do with Revey to." Utakata explained lifting his head and actually looking at Justin's face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 am

Still relaxing in Utakats arms, Justin begain to think about the group. All of them, Teioh and Revy and well all of them they all seemed like the most unlikely group of people to get together and become friends yet there they all were all good friends. And accepting of him and his sister. Licking his lips Justin smiled. "So I guess Teioh isnt used to people like me?" He asked innocently. "Really all I did was try to help, I have medical training, so I wanted to help Teioh, but it seemed to piss off Revealtion so I let Revalation give me this" He pulled down his collar to show the small hickey. But it seemed to piss of Tieoh." He sighed and his whole body sagged.

"Wait what o you mean Teioh is pissed off" He paused "Just because of the hickey? Surely he has seen worse or had worse done to him"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 am

Utakata nodded as Justin spoke a faint smile on his face, "Well at least he's not used to people like you around him." Utakata answered, Teioh normally was surrounded by people who wanted in his pants or people who had been in them. He thought briefly to two days back when he had slept with Teioh, before they had even met Justin. Utakata was glad that he could still be like that with Teioh even though they weren't officially going out anymore. As far as Utakata knew out of their friends the only ones Teioh would sleep with occasionally were Utakata and Ichiru, then a rather upsetting thought struck him. If someone like Justin was able to tame Teioh would they not be able to be as friendly with each other as they used to be. Utakata didn't let the though bother him though as he went back to giving Justin his full attention. "Those brothers get very jealous over each other, I'm not really sure why. It's like they want to try and keep the other from finding a relationship or something. I don't even know if Revelation is actually gay." Utakata said shaking his head. All Utakata knew at the very moment was that he had never seen Justin this relaxed since he had gotten to this school. "Well I think Teioh's pissed off because he's confused, I think this little thing," he pinched the little tender spot on Justin's neck, "does have something to do with it. And of course he has seen and done worse, Teioh goes for the collarbone a lot of the time though." With his free hand Utakata undid a few of the buttons on his uniform and pulled it to the side to show a small purple mark on his collarbone, "Left a bruise on me...it was bigger when it was new..." he said with a small smile. He pulled the shirt up a bit more but left it as undone as he had it, "But that aside, I've been meaning to ask do you like...either of the Fire brothers? I mean sure they're hot...but actually like them." He asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm

People like him? Justin blinked confused. And was about to ask what Utakata meant but he assumed he understood. Justin hadn’t kissed anyone never mind slept with any man. And it seemed that every male in the group had least slept with someone. So he figured that is what Utakata meant, that he was not like the others. But somehow he managed to upset Teioh that was just even more confusing. He shook his head beyond confused.

Justin listened to Utakata speak. So the brothers were close, but why would that upset them? The thought of incest was far from his mind. He just figured they didn’t want the new guy coming in between them which Justin didn’t want to do either he was upset at the thought of someone doing it to him and his sister so doing it to someone else would be unthinkable.

Justin did realize that right now he was the most relaxed he had been since he had transferred to this school. And he knew that Utakata had a big part on that, convincing him that he would not be attacked, and his sister would not be jumped and nearly rapped for what he was. But there was more then just that. This man had a special charm about him. Made Justin forget that only a few weeks ago he had been clinging to life in the hospital. The whole group did.

Suddenly he was jolted out of his thought when his tender bruise was pinched. “Hey” Was all that he could really say. “But you really think it upset him that much?” He watched as he undid his shirt to show his mark. “Wow I see what you mean” But when the question was asked Justin shook his head. “That’s a loaded question” He swallowed hard. “I just met them” He blushed “To be honest I am well…” He lowered his head “I have never dated anyone before, and sitting here with you and this” He pointed to the mark “Is the furthest I have gone” He shook his head. He couldn’t remember his past much so he may have been raped, actually there was a good chance but he didn’t count it. “See I have never ever been kissed, and I may be a hopeless romantic, but I want the first guy to be special, to love me,” He looked up at Utakaa “Stupid I know, but even though both the fire brothers are good looking but I couldn’t and wouldn’t except them to change” He hoped that would be enough as a explanation.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Utakata just shrugged off his question honestly not really knowing himself. He was very curious to hear his answer though and he may have visibly leaned a bit closer to hear better, but he didn't know. He did know he would be far surprised if he had subconsciously moved forwards. As he spoke Utakata brought his free hand to his mouth to cover the fact that he was gaping a little. His eyes portrayed his surprised but his eyebrows were furrowed not arched. His eyes softened and softened as Justin spoke. But the new kid thought it was stupid. Utakata didn't think so. When he finished speaking Utakata threw his other arm around him. "No! Not stupid! That's so adorable!" he exclaimed nuzzling his face in Justin's neck. "I'm so glad you can be open with me." Utakata sighed out into Justin's neck quietly. He pulled his face away from the new kid but kept a hold around him a huge smile spreading onto his face. "Frankly, I love that kind of stuff. If you want I'll be your first guy, with a story like that I could love you. I'm a bit easy I guess." He said with a shrug, "And hey, you'd even get to top, I'm way to short to top, aaand I've never fucked a guy before." He said rather bluntly having no problem talking about stuff like that out loud. He had known Teioh all his life so talking like this was something he was accustomed to. Hell, he had even taught Teioh's little sister how to tell when her brother was talking about dirty things. That was how much he didn't care who he was talking to about such topics.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Sitting here with this male Justin couldnt belive how open he was being. He was normally a very closed in person but there was just somethng about this man that helped him feel relaxed and feel that it was safe to be open. He had noticed his reaction but took it as a bad thing that was until he spoke and then he started to blush. "I guess its not stupid but....well you know" He muttered. He was shocked as arms were suddenly thrown around him. He blinked and then softly hugged him bakc. "Uhhh you welcome, I think" He was confused. As he had been most of the time hanging out with this group

When he said that he could be the first one Justin swallowed hard. "Uhh Well" he rubbed the back of his neck. "I dont know if I am ready to just jump in the sac I want to take it slow you know, like first be kissed and then the other stuff before I do the uhhh...." He stammered "Have sex, cause I have never done it either and well, I want it to be more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Utakata nodded as Justin spoke, "Yeah I understand, that makes sense." he said with a nod. He of course hadn't thought that ever, he had only ever had one boy friend, and that was Teioh. Teioh liked to skip the romantics, and Utakata hadn't minded it. He let Justin out of the hug but kept his arm around his shoulders. The black haired teen smirked he rested his hand on Justin's knee, "We can start with dating if you want. How bout tonight at 6, we can go see a movie or something. We can meet at Tei Tei's spot." he said raising an eyebrow in question. "It'll be fun." And of course he was oblivious to anyone approaching until there was a sharp smack to the back of his head and he partly fell onto Justin before sitting up straight again and looking up at the culprit. His face droop and he quickly let go of Justin to rub the back of his head, feigning innocence.

Teioh sighed heavily as he looked down at Utakata, but he wasn't the one who had hit the black haired teen. That one had been Ichiru who was glowering down at him, "I find you guilty of attempting to seduce the new kid." Ichiru said pointing at his friend in an accusing manner. It got a giggle out of Kyo from where she was standing behind the two rather tall men. "Seriously dude, leave him be." Teioh added. Utakata sighed, "And how long have you guys been here?" he asked looking up at the brunette whose red streaks stood out even in the rather dim lighting of the school hallways. "Don't worry we just heard the last bit where you were asking him on a date. Since you wanted to go to my spot of all places, I figured that it wasn't going to turn out well." Teioh said with a shrug. He looked at Justin, while they had been approaching, despite how things had obviously been going between the two he had looked relaxed. That wasn't going to happen when he was around Teioh. Utakata just scratched the back of his head in defeat.

"The bell's going to ring like...any minute. We might want to start heading off to class." Kyo pointed out poking Teioh who smiled down at her. "Yeah." He looked down at Utakata as he continued, "Which was where we were headed when we found you two getting all romantic." he finished. Utakata sighed angrily as he got up and put his hands in the air, "Fine you win put me away I don't care." He said. Ichiru's rather angry face broke into a grin as he grabbed Utakata's wrists and forced them behind his back and started pushing him down the hall, ignoring his complaints. "Fine by me." he said with a laugh. Teioh watched as Ichiru dragged Utakata down the hall before turning to look at Justin, "Forget being careful around me, you gotta watch out around Utakata too." He said with a sigh, "But you should probably get to class."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 am

Still a bit nervous about sitting here with him and as he felt the boys hand go on his leg that just made him all the more nervous, surely the others would have wondered where they had gone and they might start looking for them, Justin didn’t want to cause any more problems.

Although he was enjoying this closeness Justin wasn’t sure about dating this guy, Teioh had turned very strange with just a small hickey how would he react to him dating one of his friends? No Justin knew that it would not end well and he would not be responsible for causing more rift in this group. Suddenly there was a loud crack Justin jumped almost a full foot into the air and looked up his face turning a deep scarlet red when he realized whom it was. Justin couldn’t look up at them in his mind he had fucked up more friendships and didn’t know how he would fix these ones.

He was going to jump to Utaka’s defense to let them all know that it wasn’t that way. That he had just been comforting him. That Justin was just having a bad day. But the boy was dragged off too soon. Then Teioh made his comment standing grabbing his bag he opened his locker pulled out his books/ “Yeah I guess” He shook his head. “Hey man I don’t want to cause any issues with any of your friends” He paused “Or with your brother” He shrugged. “Just thought you would like to know” And with that he walked away to his class. Sitting down in his seat he groaned. He did not have a single class with out at least one member from the group. He slammed his head down on the desk and groaned.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 31, 2010 4:51 am

Teioh shook his head as Justin spoke and he couldn't help but smile, "Yo, don't worry about it. Nothing can break us apart." He said throwing his arm around Kyo and pulling her closer scoring a laugh from the small girl. Kyo waved as Justin left. "See you later!" Teioh called after him. Teioh knew that Utakata was like that and he found it amusing, right now it was kind of annoying, but he was sure he would find it amusing after a while. Since Utakata probably wanted nothing more then a good fuck. Teioh would have to teach him a lesson none the less. Teioh kept his arm draped over Kyo's shoulder and he let out a sigh as they started towards their class. He looked down at her with a cocked eyebrow when she wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled into him. Sure he was used to the affection from all his friends but it was still weird when it was in the middle of the school. "It's so cute, I would have never guessed you would have a little crush like this." she said. Teioh pouted, "Who's crushing who, get off me." he said pushing her off him just getting her to laugh. He ran down the last stretch of hallway into music room where he took his seat behind the piano.

Revelation looked at the clock the bell was just about to ring. He put his book away as he stood up and stretched slightly getting a look from Tetsu. "The bells about to ring." Revelation stated. Tetsu nodded and he got up as well and the two of them headed to their next class together. Revelation wouldn't have been surprised if he had scored more funny looks this time around then any other time because for once he wasn't walking by himself or with his brother. In class he noticed Justin was already seated and he sighed as he took his seat next to him. Tetsu gave him another look before he went and sat down too. Revelation was silent as he took out his notebook. He had never been one to start conversations and this time round it was slightly awkward anyways.

((I figure heights are important: Teioh&Revey = 6'3", Ichiru = 6', Tetsu = 5'10", Utakata= 5'6", Kyo = 5'2", Toya(he'll probably be in it later)=6'2"))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

His next two classes Justin was just going through the motions he really wasn’t there he was handing in homework, doing the work, but didn’t make a sound, or eye contact with anyone. He just wanted to get home and get swimming, he was nearing a panic attack the doctor would warn that this would happen, his mouth was dry and his hands where clammy. Finally the last bell rang and he was the first one out of the class ignoring any calls for his names or anything making it to the locker her quickly popped two of his anxiety pills. Spotting his sister he called her over. ‘Jess we are leaving now” Jess looked up at him “Man bro you don’t look good don’t you want to see your friends?” Justin shook his head and swallowed “I just want to go home and swim” Jess nodded. “Okay I will go get my books” She started to walk to her locker but got distracted. She walked over to the table. “Hey, you remember me Justin’s sister” She raised an eyebrow. “Listen my brother is acting weird but I have a plan” She squibled down her address and put it on the table. “Give us a couple hours, then come on over, bring your swim suits We live in the big house, pool, hot tub, and more…so yah should be fun if you show” With that she walked away and to her locker.

Justin was already in the car when Jess finally made it back. She had a smile but Justin was in too bad of a mood to notice. Finally they went home and after greeting the family Justin went upstairs and started his stretching meanwhile Jess was talking to their parents. “Justin and I met some friends, they are good but Justin in his normal ways is trying to push them all away, I invited them over for a swim” Their parents laughed. “Ahh well least you have found some nice people, we figured that would be a good school” Jess smiled “Well Justin as no idea, and I don’t know if they will show up but hopefully they will and Justin will stop being himself.” Their parents agreed and broke out some snacks, soda, chips and ordered some pizza for them later.

A hour and half later Justin was in his swimming suit, since he was at home he decided on his shorts, instead of his wet suit, his back and legs and arms riddled with the scars, welts, burns, he had a scar on his back where his parents poured boiling water on his back. Of course the welts from being beat with belts and sticks scars from being burned with cigarettes and irons, there wasn’t a place on his arms or back or even legs without a mark of some kind. His baby sister was taking a nap and he of course had no idea that Jess had invited the group. So he got into the water and started doing his laps one front crawl then a back crawl back then front crawl forward. His stomach full of scars too but he was alone, or so he thought so he felt more comfortable he was upset so he was pushing himself and speeding across the pool.

Jess was watching him and was getting nervous he wasn’t in his wet suit that meant everyone would see his scars, but maybe that would make them understand him more. She looked down at herself, she was riddled with scars as well, but she knew that the group knew that they were adopted together, so she changed into her two-piece and stepped outside to suntan while she waited. She knew her mom would open the door and lead them outside if they did come
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Teioh noticed that in their next class that Justin was very to himself but he said nothing. They were just practicing their monologues anyway and it was clear that something was really bothering. And it was probably nothing Teioh could do anything about. He would probably only exaggerate any problems so he, Kyo and Utakata left Justin alone and between the three of them alone they were pretty quiet.

Teioh sat at the table with Kyo as they waited for Ichiru and Revelation to come back from gym class. Utakata had seen them and joined them after not long. Any lingering disappointment between the two teen boys was gone now. The three of them looked up at Jess as she walked up and passed them a slip that had an address on it. Teioh cocked an eyebrow for a moment but ended up smiling that sounded like fun, "Of course, we'll be there." He said happily saying goodbye as Jess left. He looked at the fraction of his group that was there and they all smiled at him. He saw Ichiru and Revelation approaching so he stood up, "So meet at Ichiru's place." he said getting a confused look from Ichiru so he quickly explained everything to him and they all left in high spirits.

After calling Tetsu and making sure they all knew what they were doing the twins headed out to Ichiru's. They were the last ones to arrive and it had seemed that Toya, Ichiru's older brother, had decided to invite himself as well. Despite being 20, two years older then the rest of the group, he was still one of their founding members and it was normal for him to go with them. Like his brother he had red streaks in his hair though not nearly as intense. They all packed into Ichiru's mom's van and Toya drove them to the large house. They all stared at it for a while before heading up towards the door. All dressed in regular clothes it really showed their real tastes. Ichiru, Teioh, Tetsu and Toya all sported swim trunks with varying designs from Toya's black with orange decals to Teioh's yellow and blue floral print, with a tank. Utakata wore skinny jeans and they all knew he had his tight little purple/blue speedo on underneath and a rather tight looking t-shirt that showed off a bit of his middrift. Revelation was fully clothed, covering his arms, legs and neck, the only reason he came was because Teioh had forced him. It wasn't like he could or would go in the water. he burned far to easily, but he had brought a bathing suit just in case none the less. Kyo was wearing a dark bikini with khaki shorts hung low on her hips, her long black hair was tied up and she had her prescription goggles around her neck. They looked ready to swim to say the least.

Teioh knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. He remembered Justin had said he had a large family so he could help but wonder who would answer the door. If Justin didn't know they were there would he flip if he saw them, plus a stranger at the door. A woman answered the door, a woman Teioh guessed was their mom from her age. They all said hi and she led them through into the yard. Teioh almost gaped at the huge pool that was out there. They stepped out and stretched. He looked around and got his first good looks at Jessa and Justin. Though Jessa's was much more noticeable they both seemed to have quite the multitude of scars. Teioh said nothing and looking around at his group he knew none of them would say anything either. "Yo! We have arrived!" Teioh called loudly throwing his arms into the air then he lowered his arms and decided to point out the stranger right off the back, "And this is Toya, Ichiru's older brother, I hope you don't mind if he tagged along." Toya waved to the two with a light smile on his face. The others were looking around almost in awe of the large place, Teioh didn't blame them.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 am

Jess had turned on her headphones and Justin was focusing too much on his swimming to notice the newcomers. But suddenly Jessa realized and sat up quickly, she threw on a sundress and smiled. “Hey you came, I guess I ran off too soon at school I didn’t hear your anserw” She smiled. “Well welcome, my mom has soda in the cooler for us, and some chips, and has the pizza place on alert if you guys want any” She was a bit nervous, she had really thought that they werent coming so she had starte to sunbathe without any covering so they had more then likely seen all of her scars. She licked her lips then smiled again. “Well this is our pool deck, there is the pool obvesely, the hottub, and we have a suna but it might be a bit too warm for that” She sighed. “There is Justin, he is up to about 200 laps already in just under an hour” Justin was pushing himself but it was showing that he was aching. Jessa shook her head “Its what he does to clear his head but he could be out here for hours without stopping when he is like this” She paused “Here I will get his attention” She picked up at ball and threw it at his head.

Justin felt the ball hit his head and it broke his concentration, he had been trying to figure out his day, the confusing group, Teioh and Utaka and Rev and all of them, but when the ball hit his head he knew his sister needed him, for that was the best way to get his attention and she knew that but she also knew that he had had a very bad day so he came up spitting “Jess what the hell” He stopped short when he saw the group. He imedditaly attempted to cover up his scars but it was impossible. “What, why, how” He blinked then looked at Jessa “So you had to go to your locker huh?” Jessa giggled Justin groaned and stepped out of the pool and threw on a thin housecoat, what he wore to get back into the house from the pool. He eyed the group and then rubbed the back of his neck. “Well welcome I guess” He was still in shock. How much of his scars did they all see and how would they react, they didn’t know his story, he suppose that they would want to know it know, but maybe he could just do it later. He would have normally pulled his sister away but that would just make a scene. “So what do you think of the place?” He was trying to make small talk

((sorry its a bit shorter its 2 am and i just wanted to have it for you in the morning I can redo if you dont like))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 am

Teioh scratched the back of his head as he wasn't noticed right off the bat, though Jessa did notice the large sudden group eventually. Teioh laughed lightly as she suddenly started moving. "Yeah, that's alright, but we wouldn't turn down an invitation like this." Teioh laughed again and started to wander. "Food sounds good." Ichiru said stretching then pushing back his hair which his older brother just messed up even more afterwards. Teioh could tell she sounded nervous. He wasn't 100% sure on the reason but had a feeling it had something to do with her scars. From where Teioh was standing now he had a good view of Justin swimming. He really seemed like he was pushing it. It was insane how much he was doing. Toya let out a quiet whistle at the number she said he had gotten up to. Teioh was pretty sure he was going to have an asthma attack just looking at him. But he didn't stop watching. Now that he was looking he really could see a variety of scars on the teen. Teioh watched the ball fly through the air and connect with Justin's head and he held back a laugh. He sure did seem mad. He was very obviously trying to cover his scars when he noticed them all standing there which probably just made them all notice them more. Teioh waved, "Love it, wish my house was this nice." A hand hit Teioh's shoulder and he looked up at Ichiru, "Wish I had a pool." He said with a laugh. "Well I want to swim." Utakata said he looked at Justin, "You don't have to act like you're getting out. Don't worry about it you can keep swimming." He said before he pulled off his shirt revealing his thin not very muscular torso. He stretched slightly as he kicked off his shoes as well. Lastly he pulled off his pants leaving him in his little dark bathing suit. His thin legs were something most people would kill for. He smiled down at himself before waving and running at the pool jumping high and landing in it with a crash. Kyo laughed and she was the next one in, almost immediately after Utakata and the two black haired teens started an all out war on each other with huge waves of water. The rest of the people started getting ready and Teioh walked over to Justin putting a hand on his shoulder, "Hey don't worry about those scars, we all saw them, we won't ask anything. You can tell us when you're ready." As Teioh finished Toya walked up. He had goggles around his forehead and his hair pulled back, his chest was very muscular compared to Teioh's or Utakata's but probably not the most impressive there. He put out his hand to Justin, "Hey, I'm Toya. Sorry for inviting myself. I'm Ichiru's older brother."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:14 am

Standing there Justin streched out his arms more, he was already aching he had pushed himself too hard and was paying for it now. But he tried to hide it. And play a good host, although it was Jessa who had done the inviting. He kept the housecoat on, even though it was stiffiing hot. Justin smiled "Yea its a nice place, nice and big and well the pool keeps me in shape, for my swim meats and competions, jessa here think I should try out for the olympics but I dont know if they would like my type there" He shrugged and went to the cooler and got himself a water and drank nearly the whole bottle in one swig. "Well help yourself, there is water, juice, and pop in there" As he spoke his mom brought out the chips, grinning ear to ear "Here is some chips, and if you just give me your favorite pizza I will order pizza's later" She eyed Justin closely she knew he was not covered up as he normally was in public but she saw it as a good thing. Her son was coming out of his shell, and even though he was adopted she still counted him as her son.

Justin thanked her then turned back to the group. They were all easy going and Justin tried to pick up on it to calm himself down. He licked his lips nervously as Teioh came up, his eyes flashed with fear with what he said then nodded "Thanks maybe in time but I dont want to bore you" He then laughed nervously. He shoke Toyas hand noticing how muscular he was. "Hey its fine the more the merrier my mother is probably ordering enough pizza for a small country. " He laughed and then turned to the group.

Jessa sat on the edge in her dress and dangled her feet inside the pool. And Justin slowly stripped off his house coat, hell they had already seen the scars couldnt get much worse. Then stepped up behind Jessa picked her up and jumped into the water. Jessa let out a scream as she ht the water and came up sputtering she then dunked his head under and growled. "Justin dude, this is my favorite dress" Justin just smiled. "Next time warn me about pool parties"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Teioh almost said something about what he meant be 'my type' but Justin walked away, he left it be fore now. Teioh as well as the rest of the group looked over at Justin's mom as she brought up pizza. Ichiru was the first one to reply, he often thought with his stomach so was expected of the group, "Anything with meat!" he called loudly. Teioh laughed, he had seen that coming, and himself, Toya and Tetsu agreed. Utakata sighed, as he pulled himself up out of the pool. He stretched, "I'm a vegetarian...so can you order a cheese pizza too." he put it. Kyo wasn't a vegetarian or anything but she didn't find meat the most delicious food on the face of the planet like Ichiru and his brother seemed to. Revelation would eat whatever was there. For now though the albino grabbed himself a pop from the cooler and found a shady spot to sit. It was far to bright out for him to be out in the sun in a bathing suit. He was sure he wouldn't mind sitting and watching. If they were there until later on he might go in, but not while the sun was still as high as it was. It was the only real downside to being albino.

Toya smiled as Justin shook his hand "Well it's nice meeting you." he said before he was slapped on the back and he whirled around as his brother who had a body almost as nice as his brother's ran away and jumped into the pool. Toya smiled after him before beginning the chase. Teioh laughed before he pulled off his shirt he had completely forgotten that he was covered in red marks and cuts from the night before, they weren't as bad now but they were still darker then the rest of him. He paused for a moment and looked at himself before sighing. He walked down to the edge of the water and stretched letting out a loud sigh loving the feel of warmth around him. He looked over as Justin picked up Jessa and jumped into the water with her. Teioh burst into laughter and smiled before he cannonballed into the water as well. It felt really nice he swam by Justin and Jessa, "He got you there bud." he pointed out with a laugh. He had to admit to himself that these two were very interesting and he was sure their pasts would be tough to just tell to somebody, but they weren't the only ones and he hoped they knew that.

Revelation frowned he liked watching everyone but it was pretty boring. He was sure he was going to be bothered eventually and didn't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. He noticed his brother glance over at him occasionally it was like he wanted to get out but didn't want to, he seemed very torn. Revelation was paying so much attention to his brother that for the second time today he nearly jumped as someone approached him. Tetsu sat down next to him. "I'm guessing you can't go in?" the blond asked the albino. Revelation shook his head, "It's not healthy for me to be exposed to the sun for to long." he said shaking his head. Tetsu nodded, "I get it, but aren't you hot wearing that? You should be fine in the shade, you could probably take off your shirt or something." he brought up with a shrug. Revelation sighed, "Not now, maybe later." he said, he glanced at Justin and the scars on his body and knew that he himself was covered in scars, "You go swim Tetsu." Revelation said taking a sip of his drink Tetsu didn't look like he was going to leave, Revelation put on a small smile, "I'll come in later I promise." Tetsu was shocked by even the tiny smile he was given by the albino but he got up and started towards the water anyways, "Alright I'm holding you to that." He jumped into the water with that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Justins mom nodded "Alright I think I got it all" She laughed and then went into the house. She ordered the Pizza's two large cheese pizzas, a meat lovers, a tropical chicken for Justin and Jessa, some large salads, wings, and of course the garlic cheesy bread. She would have it delivered a little bit later, when the group seemed hungry. She watched them swim for awhile, it really seeemed that this group had brought both Jessa and Justin out of their shells.

Justin laughed with the group laughing again as his sister got out pulled off the dress then jumped back in. "Well this is the most I have seen you smile bro so seems it worked out" Justin blushed and then pushed her head under the water.

It was then that he noticed Revelation sitting alone. He climbed out of the water and walked into a room and flipped a switch, slowly a canapy rose out of seemily no where and covered the pool in shade, the diving bored and slide were still usable but it would be better for revelation. He walked over to Revelation. "Hey its safe for you to come in now" He paused and knelt down beside him "In the pool room there are a few wet suits, they are the ones I wear during competions it will cover anything" He patted his knee softly "Please come join us" Justin put on his best puppy dog eyes look.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next