The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 am

she gave a slight squeak as he tugged on her bra, laughing she squirmed a little on his lap'' yea, but then again i need the job. have many bills to pay.. plus my rent for my apartment. '' she shrugged, grinning at his next comment .. '' definitely love empty theatre's too. '' she was trying not to blush too much as she tilted his head back a little and gently kissed him.. '' love you too David. hmmm and i can't wait to see how interesting its going to get. '' she relaxed against him as her gaze went back to the screen'' should probably watch the rest of this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 pm

"I don't know... I am pretty good pals with the owners there... I could probably get them to let you slide...", he teased as he was kissed. He looked into her eyes for a moment. "Hmm... me neither...", he said as he continued to hold her as he felt her relax. "If you want to, we can... I really would prefer to mess with you...", he teased softly. He still didn't look at the screen. He kept his eyes fixed on her. He gave a brief yawn. "Hmm... I could actually go for a catnap...", he said softly before his ears perked up. "Oh, that's right... you haven't seen my trick, have you?", he asked as one of his ears tilted to the side.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:03 pm

she frowned, her ears perking forward at the mention of a trick.. '' what trick? ahhh and as much as i would love to skip work, i am not, i don't need bad marks against me already '' she grinned , lightly kissing his cheek '' but .. if you wait long enough i suppose we could meet up again after my shift.. and weren't you supposed to meet someone anyways?" she arched a brow, now a little curious on what that was about too.. '' and why where you going to meet someone anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 pm

He saw her frown. "I can change into a cat... a real one...", he said with a playful smile. He gave a small pout, hearing her response. "Well I understand if you don't want to miss the first day of your new job...", he said playfully. "And if you would want to... we could go to your place or mine...", he said sincerely. "Not to be one of those guys you were talking about earlier but I would really like to spend some alone time with you...", he said with a kind smile. "And I think the person I was supposed to meet is you...", he noted. "The package is gone, and I met a person... albeit a little late but I met you...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm

she blinked in surprise at hearing what he could do '' really ? aww i bet you look like a good kitty'' she teased, purring softly as she nuzzled his neck. '' well its up to you , i have no idea where your place is at but mine is a few blocks from the bar really. '' she flushed slightly as she leaned back to watch him.. '' oh i know your not one of those guys hun so don't worry about that. '' her blush got even deeper at his next words. '' well , i am definitely a bit flattered by that, but i am glad i met you .. '' she grimaced slightly as a new thought came to her mind.. ' err.. i just hope my old boss doesn't cause problems,, he has been known to well.. be brute sorta.. his last girl he kept tabs on even after she quite or got fired, can't remember which.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

"I don't live far frmo my parent's business... just around the block, really...", he said softly, as he gently placed a hand behind her head and ran his fingers through her hair. "Your boss?", he asked softly. "My dear, if he even attempts to contact you, I will ensure he will not be sure of how to find his head...", he said with a caring smile. He wasn't afraid to kill someone, especially if that person threatened something he cared about. "So don't worry about him... "m he said caringly as he pulled her into a slow and sweet kiss, allowing his hand to continue to run through her hair as he did so.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 pm

she wasn't sure what he meant by that about her old boss but for some reason it made her feel a bit better, she was purring already before she kissed him back slowly , wrapping her arms around his neck again , enjoying the slow kiss. pulling back she gently nipped his lower lip '' your going to make me fall asleep if you keep doing that.. hmmm and well sounds like your place is closer.. gotta go my place anyways first just to make sure i have clean close , you know just in case.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm

He gave a small grin as he felt her pull away and nip at his lip. "Aw... kissing makes you fall asleep?", he teased with a raised eyebrow. "Ok... we can get you clean clothes... if you really think you will need them...", he said softly. He turned to the screen, seeing bits of metal flying at the screen. "Holy crap... this 3d is cool...", he muttered before turning to her and gently poking her nose. "But you are cooler...", he said with a smile. "So when do you want to go to your house?", he asked curiously. He didn't mind leaving if she wanted to, but would wait if she chose that, too.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm

she blinked before laughing. '' no no , you running your fingers through my hair will put me to sleep hun, your kisses though will keep me awake'' she teased, blinking again when he poked her nose, smiling. '' well thats good to know'' she had nearly jumped when more things went flying through the screen'' definitely cool i like it. . and well, knowing me if i go over to your house. i may fall asleep, having clean clothes is a good idea.. '' frowned '' hmm especially after work. i think me smelling like beer and other things when i come over to your place may not be very pleasant.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 pm

He saw her laugh which made her smile. His hand stopped, slowly inching towards her ears, and gently rubbing them in between his fingers. "Oh... already planning on sleeping over, huh?", he teased with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah... beer doesn't exactly smell pleasant...", he mumbled softly as he slowly loosened his grip on her. "So when did you want to go? We are so lost in the movie that to try to understand it is next to impossible...", he mumbled softly ashe looked up at her, giving a smooth smile. "Anyways... I think that it would be nice to go over to your place even for just a moment...", he whispered softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

she closed her eyes and purred even louder as he rubbed her ears. '' hmmmm we can go now if you like.. still got a few hours i think. ahh that way , i think i can give you my bag with my change of clothes in it.. and no no , wasn't saying that. .. but if i am allowed to shower at your place i will have a fresh pair of clothing to wear so i won't stink. '' blinking slowly she looked over at him blushing a little. '' but i don't mind going over to your place for a while after work. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:47 pm

He loved the sound of her purring. "sure... let's go now...", he said softly with a deep breath. "And sure... we can go to my place after you finish with work....", he said with a bit of a nod. "But, I think you have to let me up...", he said softly as he looked down, seeing she was still sitting on his lap. "Maybe relax a little... kiss a little more... you'll need it after a long day there...", he said with a small smile. He looked her over for a moment, as he bit his lower lip. "God... youare beautiful...", he said softly as his smile grew.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:56 pm

she blushed brightly as she got up off his lap , he made it even worse when he said she was beautiful.'' well thank you , glad you think so .. ' reaching over she took his hand and tugged him up. '' hmm sounds good to me with the little kisses. i would surely enjoy it after work. '' she smiled, '' lets see.. i work at ten pm.. eight hour shift i should be done by seven in the morning i think.. '' she was already eager to be done with work. '' umm. are you going to be at the bar when i get off? i don't exactly know where you live ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 am

"Of course I think so... anyone who doesn't is probably crazy...", he said with a craing smile as he slowly got up from his seat after taking her hand. "6:30... you get one half hour lunch and two paid 15's...", he said softly, correctin gher absentmindedly. "And if you want me to, I will stay with you for your entire shift...", he said with a shrug as he slowly began to shuffle his way down and out the theatre, looking back to see if she was following him. He threw the 3d glasses into the recyclingbin and gave a short sigh. "So.. your house then... or do you still want to eat?", he asked as he turned toward her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 am

she smiled, sliding her hand in his. '' well we can get a quick bite first, then to my place, pack a small changing bag, will give us enough time to walk back to the bar at a slow pace'' she looked up at him as he corrected her.. '' ahh well.. i would have figured that out eventually.. and you can if you want.. but... you gotta promise not to punch any of the costumers'' she frowned'' one. i don't want you getting yelled out and two that could easily start a bar fight...''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 am

He gave a smile as he felt her slide her hand into his, and he quickly gripped onto it lightly, threading his fingers in between hers. "Ok, so what do you want to eat?", he asked with a polite smile as he slipped his top hat back on."And just to be clear, that was Max... he goes in there every day and when he sees a cute girl, he oggles her until she gets disgusted and leaves. He is bad for business, and I actually get praise for punching him..", he said softly as he walked out of the front doors of the theater, and taking in a deep breath of the cool air. It was already beginning to get a little dark.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 am

she took in a deep breath of the cool air before she looked up at him.. '' ahh , well i can handle max, trust me, he isn't the first pervert i have come up against you know. '' she smiled looking up at him. '' well if its going to be quick i know this place near my house that gives great sub sandwiches , they are usually big and cheap to buy really. you can have them toasted too if you like. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:46 am

"Max... he needs to be taught a tough lesson... and if he is hit by a girl, he immedietly falls in love...", he said in an aggravated tone. "When a guy hits him, he normally leaves...", he said with a carefree shrug. "Sure... subs work...", he said softly. "And I am not worried about money, my dear....", he said in a kind tone. "My parents bring in so much revenue a week that I am set until I am 50 with just the money from them...", he said with a smile. "Not even counting how much I get from killign Lycans...", he said softly as he took off in the direction of the bar since he had heard her say that her house was close to the bar.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:56 am

she rolled her eyes'' ahh so he is that type of pervert huh.. well lucky for him i don't hit men.. i usually... err.. accidentally spill err pour cold water on their laps'' she grinned, giving an innocent look before following him down the street again, when they close to the bar she tugged his hand to get him to go left down the street before they reached the bar.. '' apartments are down here.. '' she was a little embarrassed about the building she was staying in since it was normally used by ones who couldn't afford hardly anything, she sighed, eyeing her building as they got close.. '' don't mind the spray painting on the building..it usually gets hit about twice a week so the manager just stopped painting over it.. '' she quickly unlocked the main door, tugging him in before heading up the stairs to the third floor, going down the hall to the last door on the left and unlocked that as well.

Pushing the door open she flicked the light on, trying not to feel embarrassed by how tiny her apartment was, it only had three area's in it. the kitchen which was small, she barely had to turn around in it before she was already at the other counter, the bathroom right to the left of the main door and the living room was her bedroom really , in one corner there was a small bed with a shelf full of dvd's and a tiny tv on the furthest wall.. '' sorry its small and crowded a bit.. i have a bit more stuff then i have room for. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:59 pm

he let out an oof of surprise as he felt himself tugged down a street. "Well you might have had to do that to me in the theater if we had stayed in there much longer...", he mumbled in almost a whisper, not really wanting her to hear him, since he had blurted it out without thinking about it. He could see that she wasn't happy with the place. It was dimmly lit, and the neighbors seemed to have come directly from the bar itself. "Don't be sorry...", he said softly as he looked at her. If it had been his decision, he would have moved her out immedietly and moved into his place. But since she hadn't seen it yet, he wouldn't suggest it. "Well... at least it is a roof over your head..", he mumbled, trying to see a bright side to this sad building.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am

she shrugged as she went straight to her small bed, kneeling down and pulling the drawers out that where connected to the frame of the bed. '' yea true.. better then the street. '' she smiled as she grabbed a small bag to toss in a pair of clean clothing, pajama's just to be safe before going into her small bathroom to grab her toothbrush, if she was able to grab a shower at his place when she got off, she could brush her teeth too.

after a few more items she zipped up the bag before going to the kitchen to make sure everything was good and turned the dim light off in the kitchen.. '' well thats done. '' she smiled, flicking her ears lightly as she moved over to him. '' been here for about a year i think.. its cheap, just about the only thing i can really afford at the moment. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 am

He curiously watched her, following her quietly as she moved about the small apartment. He gave a small smile, seeing she was done, seeing her ears flick. "A year here?", he asked, looking around the room. "I have been at my place for something around 5 years, and I love it... My parents give me an alotted amount of money every week, even though I work, and it allows me to live quite well off...", he said in a self satisfactory tone. "Why did you work for your boss again?", he asked softly. He could easily tell she never liked her boss, and in fact, the man seemed to be a bit of a brute, with following around his employees after their termination.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:15 pm

she shrugged, nudging him out of the door before turning the rest of the lights off and locking it up'' well. it was the only job i could get really... and well one can't really be too picky about a job when it comes down to bills being paid.. '' she slid her hand into his lightly as she walked down the stairs with him and out the door. '' well its good that your parents are still trying to take care of you . your their only son after all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm

He looked at her as he was nudged out the door, watching her lock it up. "You should only work for someone who deserves you...", he said softly. "And he didn't deserve you frmo the sounds of it...", he said softly, as he was slowly tugged out the door. "I know... and they are pretty laid back about well most everything. They don't overly care about me hunting lycans or anything... ", he said softly as he looked up, seeing the stars were out. It had been getting darker earlier, after all. "So... now to my place?", he asked softly as he turned to look at her with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:18 pm

she frowned slightly as she glanced at her watch '' if we have time then sure to your place just to drop off my bag or something. '' she looked up at him and smiled .. '' yea i know. but like i said, can only take what i can get.. ahh well hunting lycans.. thats not a very popular job now is it?" she smiled looking up at him. '' dangerous i bet. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next