The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"My dear, we have plenty of time...", he said as his full British Accent seemed to take ahold of him. "Maybe we can relax a little, possibly continue where we were in the theatre..", he said softly. "Yeah... lycans can be unruly creatures, but that is why I hunt them. I could never... ever see me in an office job...", he said with a smile as his ears atop his head gave a twitch.He saw her look up at him and he gave a kind smile before he wrapped his arms caringly around her, giving a long yet tender kiss before he pulled away with a smile. "Come on...", he said with a smile as he gave a gesture with his hand for her to follow him as he turned left down the sidewalk and started to walk at a brisk pace.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 am

she smiled, flushing brightly as she kissed him back, enjoying the tender kiss. when he pulled back she wrapped her arm lightly around his waist and easily kept up with his brisk pace, working as a messenger girl had taught her how to be fast so it was no problem with her'' ahh i can't see you at a desk job either, you would get too aggravated and might start fights with the mail man just for the hell of it . '' she grinned, poking his side lightly '' well i think i will leave the lycan hunting to you and bar tending to me . well. until i get fired again.. '' she shrugged before smiling'' ah well ,. i figure the more jobs i have the more experience's i have in different area's. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm

He was surprised at how well she was keeping up with him. "Heh... mail people... or I would freak them out by turning into a cat right in front of them...", he said with a laugh. "Lycan hunting keeps me semi-sane...", he mumbled softly as he looked back and right in front of her turned into a black cat with a gleaming smooth coat. He looked back as he now sprinted across the pavement on all fours, making sure she was keeping up with him still. "You won't get fired... I will make sure of it...", he said back, sure that she could still understand him even though he was now a cat.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 pm

she blinked in surprise as he turned into a black cat, and she had a sudden urge to cuddle him but didn't get the chance as he took off, laughing she took off after him '' oh yea? how you gonna do that?' she teased, following him across the street easily again as well as dodging a few more people '' are we almost there hun?" she had no idea how much longer it was to his place but she got the feeling it was close.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:02 pm

"We're almost there...", he called back which everyone else around them percieved as a long drawn out meow, and someone scooped him up and held him in their arms for a moment before turning to sky with a smile. "It seems you kitty was trying to run off.", the man said in a bit of a gruff voice, handing David to her before quickly walking off. David looked at her with innocent eyes as he was handed to her arms. "Well go on.. you can hold me...", he said softly. "I will tell you where to go...", I guess...", he said with a roll of his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm

she blinked in surprise as she was handed david as a cat. flushing she gave her thanks to the man before lightly petting his ears.. '' thats alright, well then tell me where to go then'' she teased, kissing the top of his head as she dodged a few more pedestrains milling about on the sidewalk. she continued to head in the direction he had been running. '' such a handsome cat you are. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:50 pm

"Keep heading straight and it is on the left corner here... at the end of this block...", he mumbled as he curled up and laid down in her arms. "You know.. I love the kissing much more as a person...", he said with a small sigh of disdain, watching her dodging the people. He gave a purr, loving the feeling of her skin on his ears. "Handsome?", he asked with a small sneer which was visible even though he was a cat. "Better than cute...", he said as he relaxed in her arms with a small sigh. His cat eyes surveyed her and gave a lick of his lips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 am

she laughed softly as she followed his directions easily. '' yes handsome, or gorgeous .. whichever you prefer. .. your fur is really soft , '' she smiled, petting him again as she went to the left corner finally . '' hmm be nice or you won't get any more kisses till tomorrow. '' she teased, looking down at him and arched a brow as he licked his lips. '' what are you thinking?" she twitched her ears slightly as she found the place easily'' ahh well. umm you got the keys yes? '' she couldn't wait to see the inside of his place, she bet it was huge, roomy, something she really wanted, but was going to keep to herself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

He let out a soft purr as she petted him softly. "And hey, I am being nice...", he said as he looked back and narrowed his eyes, surveying the passing people. "Nothing.. nothing, my dear...", he said softly, his British accent showing through even in his cat form. He gave a leap down, and in one swift, smooth motion, morphed back into a person right in front of her. All of his clothing was where it was in the first place, and he gave a brief look around before rummaging through his pockets, pulling out a golden skeleton key. He looked at her and gave a shrug as he pushed the key into the keyhole. "What can I say? I have a flair for the slightly historical...", he said as eh gave a twist of the key and the door gave a chime and openned. Inside, everything was quite plush. Soft comfortable furnature sat off to the right in a living room, the kitchen in front was bright, and made half of stainless steel. There was a fabulously grand wooden staircase which led off to the right, and windows allowed plenty of light in. He gave a small bow. "After you, my dear."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly as she watched him shift back before glancing around and then opened the door, eyes going wide she slowly stepped in and let out a slow breath'' wow... definitely a large place to live.. lots of room.. '' she slowly looked things over, her gaze scanning everything, and was a bit jealous of him now, since he had the big place.. '' well... damn would love to have a place like this, might take me a lifetime to even save up the money for it.. '' smiled as she glanced back at him.. '' as for your flair of fancy stuff, i don't mind.. i actually enjoy it.. not like its every day i get to have something exciting happen.''

((brb, i have to drop my friend off at her house, should only take like thirty minutes or so, so don't go no where Razz))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 pm

He looked back, seeing her roll her eyes and he gave another shrug as he walked silently in after her, seeing her survey everything. "Go ahead... take a seat.", he said softly as he motioned toward a plush looking sofa which looked like a well taken care of antique. He walked his way over and plopped down into a soft chair. He looked at her and gave a smile. "You are welcome here at any time...", he said with a smile. "In fact... I wouldn't mind you staying for a while...", he said with a soft tone. He watched her, waiting to see how she would react.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm

she bit her lip eying the soft yet antique looking chair before she set her bag down and slowly sank into the chair, relaxing instantly at how soft and comfortable it was, she blinked in surprise at hearing his suggestion.. '' stay a while? ohh well.. i dunno.. i don't want to bother you too much , i mean i know guys like their space and all.. '' she couldn't help but keep looking around, the place was amazing, and a bit hard to even begin to get used to , most of the stuff she figured she wouldn't touch for fear of accidentally breaking it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm

He gave a grin as he saw her relax into the chair. "Look... we both... love each other...", he said, hesitantly at first, gaining confidence as he went on. "And you don't deserve to live in that apartment of yours...", he said softly as he reached into a side pocket of his chair, pulling out a small black remote. He pointed it toward the fireplace in front of them and pressed a button, making the fireplace instantly give a roar of life. It immediately began to give out heat as he sat back into the chair. "Anyways, I have plenty of room here..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 am

she jumped in surprise at the fireplace roaring to life unexpectedly , she had heard of things like that but never in her life had ever seen one. '' oh i like that.. '' bit her lip , glancing over at him and smiled.. '' well.. i have no problem with it.. the umm. manager of the apartments though might.. breaking a lease early usually results in loss of my security deposit. and possible another fee or two for breaking the lease early. hmmm unless you have someone in need of a small apartment? i mean , all that stuff in there is mine, i had to scrape up alot of money for several months for those things... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 am

He placed a gentle hand on her lap. "Calm down...", he said with a calming laugh. He could feel the heat from the fireplace as it softly roared. "Well then, it is settled... you are going to live here and I will take care of your security deposit, your fees, and getting all of your stuff here...", he said as he sat back a little more, closing one eye and keeping one openned, trained on her to see her reaction. "And I will not take a no for an answer.. you will have to say something really good to get me to understand...", he said with a soft smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:19 am

she grinned'' i am calm .. just surprised'' she studied him hearing what he said and opened her mouth to say something before snapping it shut when he said he wouldn't take no for an answer. settling down next to him she smiled as she lightly kissed his cheek'' has anyone told you that your too sweet?" she teased, reaching up to pet his ears.. '' alright alright, we will try it your way , though i have a feeling i am going to enjoy it greatly here.. so you have no worries about any problems.. '' she was a little anxious about living with someone that she barely knew but she knew they had to start somewhere, and frankly she couldn't think of a better way to start then this. '' well just so you know. i am not the best of cooks. but atleast i know how to cook some things. '' resting her cheek on his shoulder she relaxed even more.. '' what about your work? it doesn't follow you home does it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 am

"Has anyone said that being too sweet is a bad thing?", he retorted with a pleasant tone. Hc closed his eyes and let out a soft purr as he felt her skin against the short furr on his ears. "I hope you do enjoy it greatly here...", he said with a smile. "By the time you get back, there were be a room with all of your stuff inside... and I don't honestly care how well you cook...", he replied. "No... my work never follows me home because I won't be home unless what I need to is done...", he mentioned as he continued to smile. "And if any lycan comes after you, I will be there to kill it...", he said with a caring tone before he gave a relieved sigh. He turned his head to hers, givving her a sweet kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 am

she kissed him back and smiled'' really? do you need my keys then?'' she teased, '' well good, atleast i won't have to worry about some slobbery mangy lycan trying to bite my tail.. '' she was definitely relieved on that one, glancing at the clock she sighed. '' time for work. '' she gave him another kiss as she got up.. '' this should be fun and if its busy it will go by quickly. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 am

He smiled at the sight of her smile. "Of course I need your keys, what am I going to do? Have my friends break into your house and take everything? Even though they are taking it here, that would be way too suspicious.", he said with a laugh before his face became serious at the subject of lycans. He gave a brief sigh as he heard her say it was time for work. "I should do my work as well...", he said as he too got up with a sigh. "I wish you the best of luck on your first day...", he said with a smile as he gave her another, longer kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am

she grinned as she kissed him back, enjoying the longer kiss before she placed her keys into his hand. '' well then there you go.. hmmm and you be careful ok? i don't wanna see any cuts on you at all'' she teased, lightly kissing him again before sighing'' sorry . procrastinating.. ahh well. i will definitely have the best of luck now.'' she grinned again before heading for the door. '' i will see you when i get off.'' knowing he had to work as well so she made quick work on going outside and making her way to her now new job. it wasn't that far and the place he was staying at was a good area where it was rare if anything happened.,.. well being mugged and other normal things like that.

she was at the bar within fifteen minutes, and made short work of signing in and getting together with nancy, since the woman only showed the workers things once, she was quick to learn what to do and pick up the rest of everything else., she spent the first half of the night serving out drinks and pretzels and other snacks for those who wanted it, the second half was a little harder where she had to mix the drinks as well as do a little clean up here and there whenever crap was spilled or someone got sick.

As it neared the end of her shift with only an hour and a half left she kept glancing at the door to see if david had shown up yet, he did promise to walk her back home though he didn't say however when exactly he would show up. pulling her gaze away from the door again she sprayed down one of the empty tables and began to wash it down with her rag as she picked up more empty or half empty glasses, sticking them in a black tub that she held around whenever she was taking the things back to the kitchen. it had definitely slowed down as it neared the end of the night but they still had a few stragglers who either kept on drinking or where completely passed out. they really didn't have anywhere to go since nancy took their keys away from them if they where drinking, or they had a sober driver.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 pm

He took the keys into his hand with a smile. "By the time we get back, your things will be here...", he said with a smile and a gentle kiss back. He held the keys in his hand for a moment before giving a small wave as he watched her leave. He quickly picked up the phone to call a moving company to pick up her stuff and deliver it here. He was surprised that they got there within a half hour and easily got everything she had in her apartment, and delivered it within another hour. He took a peek outside, seeing the full moon, and as though almost on cue heard a long drawn out howl.

He quickly ran out the door, keeping it unlocked for the movers to bring the stuff in as he ran off in the direction of the howl, hearing another one shortly after. It was in a nearby park, dripping with drool and blood from it's maw. It's fur was matted and brown, and nearby was a little girl's body and her mother, both ripped to bloody pieces by the lycan who was howling at the moon before seeing David. David took out a miniature scythe which gave a blue glow as it grew to full size. The lycan began to charge at David as David did the same, holding his scythe out to full length and the lycan baring it's fangs.

David knew this was going to be short and sweet, because the lycan was reacting on pure instinct, and not using any thought at all, and David quickly dodged otu of the way at the last second, slicing his scythe through the bony skull of the lycan, shearing through flesh, bone, and brain before coming to a stop as he heard the lycan's heavy body hit the ground with a soft thud. "Not a speck of blood...", he mumbled, looking over himself before his scythe shrunk back into it's miniature size. He looked across the street, seeing the bar and he gave a small smile and walked over, giving a knock on the door before walking inside, looking for Sky.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm

She had just finished wiping down the last dirty table before taking the bit of dishes to the back to be sanitized when she was told her shift was over,tired, and stinking of alcohol since she had about half a dozen drinks spilled on her she took off the apron she had used to keep her things in. stretching she sighed as she hung it up in the spot she was told to put it before she signed her card out. Glancing over at the door she watched as david just walked in .

'' well i hope you had a good night .'' smiling she picked up her small bag before going over to him.. '' dead tired and i am in desperate need of a bath. . so are you ready to go?" she looked him over and easily relaxed to see he didn't have a scratch on him, so maybe he had a slow night.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm

He ran his hands through his hair with a sigh, seeing her see him. "Simple enough... cocky idiot charged right at me...", he said and he gave a sigh. "We can go and get you a bath... or a shower...", he said with a kind smile. "Yeah.. I am ready...", he said, seeing her looking at him and he raised an eyebrow. "Are you alright?", he asked as he slowly slid his arm over her shoulders. "I really only need to kill one a night, but I can kill as many as I want because they are a complete menace...", he said with a shrug as he walked out and gave a brief tug onto the sidewalk, back to his house.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

she smiled'' yea a bath or a shower sounds good.. '' hearing about his work she frowned slightly . '' yea i am fine, just tired, and was wondering how your night went, but from the sounds of it you had a run in with one.. '' she glanced over at him again as they headed back to his home. '' did you manage to catch him before he did anyone harm?'' she probably shouldn't have asked that but she was curious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

He looked over at her with a caring smile. "My night was about as usual as you can get... even though I did have a run in with one... and no. I couldn't kill him before he had killed someone. He had killed a mother and young girl before I could get to him...", he said as his ears drooped sadly. He gave a small sigh. "I could tell from the remains that the woman was pregnant...", he said as he looked over at her. It was at that moment that he seemed to place his feelings on a mental shelf and he gave a relaxing sigh as his expression turned to normal. "About as normal as you can get."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next