The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) - Page 2 Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm

She sighed and finally forced herself to lay down, she was making herself way to aggitated.She didn't know why but suspected she lost a bit more time then she originally thought. Though she wanted to blame the male that left the room just a while ago. Though started thinking it may be something else. Groaning slgihtly she closed her eyes and ran a hand through her hair.

Sleep, she just needed sleep thats all. She definitely was not going into the urges of the season. Hell no, she refused to believe that. Rolling over she curled up and tried to sleep..

She jerked awake suddenly, not sure what woke her other then the fact she was extremely hot.Getting up she even noticed a slight dampness to the pillow she had been laying on. " Oh fucking great!" she muttered. getting up and chunking the pillow accros the room in agitation. She was worried now, extremely worried, it was one thing to do tests on her, but she had heard rumors of breeding programs and shit too. She always believed that was just made up from shifters wanting to scare younger idiot ones into behaving. Glancing around and sniffing, she got no sign of the doc being back. which was a good thing. she needed to hide this. Which meant playing nice.. extremely nice. She could do that ... maybe. " fuck.. really need to get out of here. " mumbled to herself, going to the bars and tested them with what strength she had, hearing a groan from the bars but they didn't budge.. Too bad they took her kit. she could pick the bloody lock.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) - Page 2 Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Being inside the bar was helping any like he thought it was, Skylar had hoped to distract himself for at least a few hours but the liquor was running through his system way to fast and the girls were just annoying him because it wasn't like he could take them home. He would break them with in a matter of seconds. "Look Marshall tonight was a nice idea but I think I'm just gonna go back to base" he told the guy who seemed more interested in the half naked girl then him however that was fine with him.

Skylar paid for his drinks and headed out the door "Wait up Sky. How are you gonna get home?" Marshall grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving "Come on, the night is just getting started. Give it a chance" he was told and Skylar just rolled his eyes "it's been two hours, I don't think it's going to get better from here and as for a way to get back, I'll find a way" Skylar ripped his arm from Marshall's grip and left the bar.

Yes he had his ways of getting home and that was the secret that no one was going to know, at least no one that was human. Skylar made his way down the streets slowly, keeping his eyes on everyone that he saw. From the couples barely able to walk on their own feet to the police officers making sure nothing got out of hand. When he was satisfied that all the humans were too intent with their own lives he ducked into a near black alleyway. Next he checked the place just as a precaution and found the furthest corner that allowed him room in the alleyway. Skylar slipped his over shirt off to not ruin the outfit and draped it over his arm, then he pulled his arms around himself and concentrated on the task at hand. Greyish smoke started consume his back slowly seeming to form a shape, the whole process took at least five minutes only because he was trying not to fully transform. When Skylar was sure that it was done he shook the smoke from himself revealing two very large very thick black wings but looking closer there was a silver sheen to the black scales and on the tips of the wings looked to be an almost pulsating blue color.

From there it was just a simple flight back to the base which was definitely faster then any vehicle that he could have taken. Skylar dropped from the sky quickly landing just outside the base to repeat the same process though makingĀ  his wings disappear was easier to bring them out. This process took but one minute and he was walking back into the building. "Doctor Cross! Um..." a beautiful woman to most came running up to him just as he got into the building and then stopped in her tracks. "Yes?" Skylar asked her a little annoyed that she had just stopped talking and she took a deep breath "Something's happened with the subject" she said softly trying to be confident "What?!" He yelled and took off for the holding room.

Skylar burst though the door thinking the worst possible thing had happened, his body was tense and his breathing was between pissed off and disappointing. Though as his eyes scanned the room and landed on the girl she seemed to be just fine. That's when Skylar really got pissed off, he turned hard on his heels to see the intern right behind him "Get out of my sight. I don't want to see you for a while" he hissed at her and she seemed to turn and bolt from the room. Skylar tried as hard as he could not to slam the door to the room shut and then turned to face Leah.

The room was different but nothing to the eye was different, Skylar got this sensation that something was going on behind his back. Part of his hair was matted to the side of his face, one from what he did earlier and two from panicking just moments ago. He quickly ran a hand through his hair to get it out of his face but mostly to calm himself down as he walked up to the bars of her cage.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

She almost didn't hear the commotion outside the room, too caught up in her own mind as she paced the room, so damn aggitated and hot.. bloody hot, she even kicked off the hospital type slippers she had been given to wear, the cool floor did little to cool her body temp. She would have stripped out of the simple clothing she had been given if she had thought it would do her any good but knew it wouldn't.

She turned around instantly however as she suddenly heard the doc come flying in, looking all frantic like something had happened. She stopped in front of the bars and eyed him carefully, frowning a little. Even arching a brow at him as he snapped at the woman who took off out of the room and the door closed hard behind her.

She took in his features, his frustration she could easily sense and ... was that panic too ?. interesting. When he got closer she grimaced and wrinkled her nose. " You smell like a nasty ass bar.... liked the other smell better" blinked then blushed, what in hell possessed her to admit that?. Growling in frustration again and mentally kicking herself, she resumed her pacing." can you turn the air on?. Its a bit hot in here." . good. good. simple request, no snippy attitude with him.

Stopping again she moved to stand in front of the bars, her wrists resting on some of them as she pressed her forehead to the cool bars, closing her eyes with the small temporary relief it gave. " Why are you panicked?. " She was trying desperately not to move or squirm or fuck, rub against something, she was uncomfortable, she needed to shift. .." is ummm.. there a yard of sorts I can go out to? You know what I am... I don't like being caged up.. .. I need to shift..... " She opened her eyes to lock her golden gaze on his, knowing the color had definitely shfited, she was telling him the truth atleast. She was still trying to figure out why he was all frustrated and panicked, but doubted he would give insight to that. She wished he would calm down though, her inner feline was picking up on his frustration and she was getting frustrated from it. Her skin itched with the need to shift, getting almost painfull. She was just glad he didn't come in smelling of both sex and alcohol. That would have made her situation alot worse.. Specially the sex part she would easily smell off of him. Closing her eyes again she flexed her fingers, curling them and uncurling them like claws." Look what do you want?... what will it take for you to just let me out for ... fuck an hour... I only need an hour. don't care if the yard is fenced in or not. I can't climb that high unless there is a tree.. only time you gotta worry about that. " Another truth for him. Atleast it wasn't some major secret. Snapping her eyes open she set her golden gaze on him again. " i will give you my real name... no lies this time." Damn she hoped that work.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:03 pm

He was relieved to see that Leah was fine but wondered what the intern was talking about. There seemed to be nothing wrong with the girl, just the fact that there was something different about the room and he knew that a normal human couldn't pick up on the small changes. Skylar squared his shoulders and crossed the room to the bars to get a closer look. Out of instinct he inhaled to calm himself down and a familiar scent smothered him. "Like I said earlier, I had some place to be" he told her and turned to walk over to a knob that sat on a wall next to the front door of the room. He turned on the ac to cool the room down some but to him it was just fine, maybe a little cold for him but she wanted it colder in here.

He turned back to face her to listen to her ranting and questions. Where did he start? He knew that his outburst was uncalled for in the eyes of everyone else but to Skylar, he didn't want to lose another shifter. "There were many reasons why I was panicked. If something were to happen to you then it would be my ass on the line and I would be out of work" he told her even though that wasn't true but it sounded better then what he really thought of saying. Even as late as it was there were still cameras in this room but the recorders should have been turned off to give Leah some peace while sleeping. "Look shift, don't shift it doesn't matter. That cage is large enough to fit an elephant and I'm sure you are not as big as one..." Skylar walked back over to the cage and sat down "Look, I can't do much to help you right now and if I don't start getting the government some actual results on shifters then it'll be worse then getting fired for me. I need this program to continue if I am going to learn anything...I know how all this must look but I can assure it's not what you think."
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:34 am

She groaned slightly and closed her eyes, " thats not the point.. i don't care if this cage seems big enough to you but to me its bloody small.. I am a cat.. i need to run. I need a large open space.. larger then this. I need to be able to actually go into a full out run... " fuck she needed that run to spend the pent up energy she had. wear herself out or she was going to be in alot of miserable pain. Because there was no way in hell she would beg for sex. Which was another way to get rid of that energy. Screw that.

She trembled slightly but not because it was colder in the room, hell she loved that, it felt good on her overly heated body. It was the need to shift and she just couldn't do it. Not in this room. she would go crazy. Slowly sinking to the floor and bring her knee's up, she closed her eyes again, shifting just her fingers into the claws she had before digging the sharp things into her own palms, breaking the skin easily and drawing blood. The pain that blossomed from it helped her think and regain control of herself. It was only temporary though. " Just so you know, panther shifters are actually a quarter larger then normal panther's. Its how we can tell the difference between what a natural panther is and what... we are. " She had to resist banging her head on the bars to get rid of the frustration she was in. Glaring at him she snorted" Have you never been to a zoo before?...you should go sometime.. you can easily tell a wild cat that has lived in the wild and then been caught. Then there is the actual cat that is bred in captivity. Wild cat's tend to get depressed and don't eat and then die later on because of the captivity and sizes of the bloody cages. Why do you think they started building larger pens?. letting them out during the day to actually run. " she grumbled, least she knew the larger zoos did that. they had a higher success rate in wild cats surviving then the smaller ones..

Closing her eyes again she shuddered." Its the same for us. .. Probably why you lost so many shifters. They gave up the will to live and pretty much killed themselves.. That or your damn tests did it. " she frowned, her palms where super slick now from the blood, but she didn't care, they would heal, she just kept digging her claws in.

She was so frustrated, she actually leapt up after a few minutes and paced the room again,droplets of blood splattering the floor as she paced. Muttering to herself and pretty much forgot he was even in the room. After a bit she swore violently and yanked the clothing off , her body so damn sensitive it was starting to hurt now and she forced herself to shift. Then paced again, leaving more bloody pawprints now all over the floor before she actually leapt at one of the walls , trying to climb the damn thing but only succeeded in smearing blood over it before going to the other side and did the same. She was frustrated and it was getting worse, she started to move more, trying to spend the energy but the space was not allowing it.

She ended up pressing up against the bar's again, stretching her paws out between them and clawing at the floor, wanting out, needing out. It took her what seemed like ages to gain control over herself again before she started to throw her body against the bar's, she gave him her back before shifting yet again, pressing her bare back against the bars and drawing her knee's up again. She was still hot even in the cold air now. Closing her eyes she gritted her teeth before glancing at him. " what kind of results ?. you are already doing bloody tests on me. Ask your question's. " preferably before she lost control again, she was so tempted to get him to knock her out. Atleast then she would be at ease for a few hours. she just hated the drug like feeling. She wanted to rub on something again so opted just to rub her feet on the cold floor. It helped, just a little. She glanced at her palms which had already stopped bleeding and was working on closing the wounds now before closing her eyes. Hoping he would hurry up. She was not sure if had even seen this before, she hoped to hell he didn't know what she was going through. If he saw her sweating she hoped he chalked it up to her being sick... Hopefully.

She blinked as an idea came to her and she turned to stare at him. " treadmill... do you have a treadmill?.. " it would help. for a while , atleast until the week was over and she was out of the season.. She could run herself to the ground on a treadmill, Run until she couldn't stand no more and just be exhausted to the point she would sleep peacefully. " Can I atleast have that?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 am

He was getting some good information out of her now and that begged the question of why now but he wasn't allowed enough time to mull that thought over as he watched her antics escalate. Skylar didn't like the sight of Leah making herself bleed and wondered why she wanted to cause herself pain but again his thoughts trailed away from him. "I think I know as well as anyone what it's like to be caged like an animal. It's mandatory that I stay in this government facility twenty hours of the day, with two days off a month" he hissed at her a little but bit back any further remark towards her.

Skylar got to his feet about to get the key to her cell and stopped. His eyes watched every second of her transformation and was fascinated at how quickly she shifted. He watched her movements making sure she wasn't going to seriously hurt herself and was happy when she shifted back. Even watching that caught his attention, she was able to shifted at the drop of a hat like she was only breathing.

Skylar made his way over the small desk that was in the room and then crouched down to one of the drawers. He pulled out a set of keys from the desk and then slowly walked up to the cage still trying to figure out what he was going to do with her before she hurt herself. There was no real courtyard here that she could run around in but there was a treadmill in the staff workout room however that place was not secure for him to take her there. This whole thing could be an act to get him to let her out and he was falling right into.

That was another thing, why did he feel compelled to help her right now? 'She's a panther who has excess energy, didn't bother about her clothes being on and shifted right on the spot-' his thought ceased right there as things clicked into place. This was something new that none of the other subjects displayed but then again most of the subjects that were caught were males beside two of them. "Alright, you've convince me to help you but do not think this is going to change anything about your situation. If I'm going to let you out of your cage and you try to run I will not be gentle just because you are a girl" he told her and walked over to the cage. Skylar easily slipped the key into the steel lock and was rewarded with a click then pulled the door open for her to walk out of the cage "We do have a treadmill here that you can use. I'm sure a courtyard would be better but there is none here, this is just a solid brick and steel building with multiple rooms for research" he told her and changed his stance so that he could be ready for anything she tried, if she did.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:26 am

She blinked and stared up at him, no questions?, nothing at all ?. That was new. He confused her more then anything. she was still sitting on the floor when the door opened and he stepped back. Took her a minute to get her brain working before she got to her feet carefully , pulling on whatever clothing they had given her again. Trying to control the twitchiness in her limbs, but her hands still shook. " yea sure.. but just so you know, i don't fight like a girl. I can do serious damage if needed." she mumbled. Keeping away from him though, only about two feet. Eyeing him warily. " Keep your hands to yourself though. I can walk next to you." Normally she wouldn't mind being touched but in her current state she didn't know what she would do if he so much as touched her. She needed to wear herself out first before letting him do that just so she knew she wouldn't either attack him or ... well try and jump his bones so to speak. " Courtyard would be better" .. so would a tree, she could dig her nails into a tree and spend hours just doing that.

She frowned" Even a prison has a court yard..you probably should tell them to look into that. " mumbled, shifting from foot to foot, leaving her shoes off. " Lead the way..before i do start running." well least she was giving him fair warning. the running wouldn't be to escape, but just to burn off the energy. that and the thought of being tazered again was not pleasent.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm

There would have to be a pile of paperwork filled out for what he was doing for her but it was better then her killing herself trying to work of this energy. Skylar was happy when she didn't take her time getting out of the cage and then he let the door swing shut. "You've got a nice sense of humor. Me talk to them about a courtyard that's a joke. This is worse then a prison, just be glad that all you have to do is give some blood and answer questions" he murmured under his breath and then moved over to the door.

Skylar turned to her "Sorry but I'm already taking a large risk doing this so you will deal with what I have to do" he told her and then grabbed her forearm. He wondered if she would try to break the grip and sort of wished that she would try because he wanted to see the look on her face when she couldn't. It wasn't like he was applying enough pressure on her arm to hurt her but enough so that she wouldn't be able to get away from him. A nice little addition to being a shifter was his strength even though he rarely got to use it.

He started to pull her along the hallways and realized that he should have blindfolded her or something but at this point he couldn't change their path. Skylar turned down several hallways leading through some high security sections and came to a thick steel door that would suggest that something of importance was held behind these doors. Though like many things in this building this door was misleading and as Skylar pulled out his id bag and swiped it on the pad the doors slid open to reveal what looked like a company break room. When the doors closed he released her arm knowing that this room was that it would take a extremely clever or strong person to break down those doors. "The treadmill is through this door" he told her and headed to a normal wooden door.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm

She tensed up the moment he grabbed her, her eyes dilating fully as she refused to move for a moment, her body trembling as she faught to control herself, inhaling sharply, surprised she was even able to control her instincts.. Just barely, she swore her self control was just hanging on by a thread.

" really wish you .. .. wouldn't umm. touch me ." muttered. she tried jerking away and realized she couldn't. staring at him again as she carefully followed him, Counting how long his touch was on her. She didn't realize she had been holding most of her breath until they finally reached the room and he released her. Thank god for that as she immediately moved away from him and started to breath normally. " fuck me. " she mutttered, closing her eyes and twitching. That was too damn close. way too much. . She was going to make herself run until she couldn't handle it any more, Maybe then his touch when they go back , wouldn't bother her.

Glancing at the wood door she frowned, barely even remembering the path on how to get here but didn't care as she immediately followed him, Carefull not to brush up against him." Just need a few hours... definitely a few hours."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Skylar was taking note of everything he saw and heard, all this would be going into his notes but part of him wondered if this was her first heat or something because the way she was acting it seemed like it. He had seen some of the females acting weird in his clan before he had left but most of them handled themselves really well and wasn't until he was older that he fully understood what the women were going through. "You really don't want to talk like that around me" he told her softly and walked into the room with the treadmill on. He leaned against the nearest wall and waited for her to get started. 'A few hours' he questioned to himself and wondered if he would even be able to stay awake for another few hours. The alcohol that was still in his system was starting to wear him down some, not that he was drunk though he would have preferred to be drunk but he was just tired. "So true name" he stated once he found a comfortable spot to stand that wouldn't put him to sleep "Not to mention height, weight, age. Oh and there will be more questions to come but I thought we would start with the basics" he then began telling her. Skylar was not going to let his questions go but he had waited for the perfect time to ask her so that she would answer truthfully.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 pm

She frowned slightly as she immediately went to the treadmil, her gaze looking it over and easily figuring things out on the thing. Blinking slightly as she looked at him , very distracted. " pardon?... talk like what around you?" She stared at him for a moment before forcing her gaze away. More she looked at him the harder controlling the urges got.

So distracting herself was good as she stepped onto the thing and easily got it started, didn't take her long before she got a good decent pace. Sliding a glance over at him as he fired away with his questions. " Limos... and don't ask my weight. i really don't know it.. I tend to gain and lose it during certain times of the year.. " depended on how much she ate too. " 22. .. height should be easy for you. i am a bit on the short side.. sitting nearly at five feet. " muttered, not even out of breath yet. she wondered how fast she could get the thing to go.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 pm

He noted her answers while keeping an eye on her, he watched how her muscles contracted as she started her run. Skylar made sure to note the speed she started running at and the time by glancing down at his watch. He would only give her about three hours because anymore after that he would probably pass out in the room. "Alright so generalize the weight, give me a range of numbers. I need something to put on the paperwork" he told her and shifted his stance so he was resting on his right leg instead of his left which was going numb now. "Next, general lifespan of your specie and if possible a basic number of how many there are of your kind..." he thought over his questions each time he asked her and then realized that she might not answer some of the questions to protect her kind. "Note that most of these questions are for my personal knowledge. Only the basics will be put into a report for the government" he told her. This room was probably the best one for them to talk in because there was no video cameras or microphones to record them. "I'm sure there are things that you want to know as well and if they make you feel safer answer my questions then you can ask me some of your own...mind you I will decline any question I feel isn't necessary" he told her. Skylar knew that establishing trust was the biggest part of his job if he was going to get what he needed. Though mostly to sate his own desire to know of other shifters.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

He nearly tripped her up a bit with what he said last. she managed to catch her balance before glancing at him a little as she resumed her run. " last i weighed myself... i was about 125 lbs. give or take a few pounts. " grumbled, depended on how many weapons she had on her body. " as for our lifespan .. no one really knows.. we all end up hunted down in our prime or accidents take our lives. " frowned slightly. " would say our life span is .. or can be twice as long as a humans... maybe longer." muttered. rolling her shoulders slightly before glancing at him..

" as for the how many.. again . something i do not know. we are scattered. all over the place.. who knows how many have... younglings." muttered, getting agitated again and messed with the buttons to pick up the pace a little on the treadmill, barely even breathing hard. " how did you get to be here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Skylar was thankful that he had a great memory at times, remembering all this would be easy but only because they were basic questions though he wasn't happy that she didn't have any definite answers for him. He pushed from the wall and walked closer to the treadmill just to check the speed she was going at. 'Not bad' he thought to himself but wondered how fast she could really go in human form and how fast in panther form. That would have to be a test for another day, maybe even ordering special equipment if his project was allowed to go that far. Skylar continued to walk to the other side of the room glancing at the other work out equipment that was there, this was probably the fourth time he had been in this room and wondered what all the machines were used for. "I found myself here due to mutual interests in shifter species though I hadn't anticipated being stuck here" Skylar shrugged his shoulders after answering her question. "How many are there in your immediate family? What climates do panther shifters prefer?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 pm

She grunted, very aware of him getting closer and even let out a warning growl, glancing over at him as he got near. He was really testing her limit. She hated the state she was in. Ignoring him she focused on the grueling pace she had set. Barely even breathing hard. " sorry to hear that" mumbled.

Scowling , she hit the stop button and glanced over at him. " seriously?. Three. and don't you dare think about sending anyone after them." she muttered, feeling the hair on the back of her neck sticking up. she would rather die then put her family in danger." and any climate. hot or cold."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:09 pm

One of his eyebrows raised when she just stopped and turned to him. He didn't think that a question would make her stop like that but he smiled at her none the less "Nothing like that. Just curiosity is all" he told her waving her concern away and turned away from her to look around some more, he was trying to make sure the air in the room didn't become to tense so he remained aloof on some of his questions and not like he was eager to get the answers. "It was a chore just to get you so I doubt the idiots they have out their hunting for shifters will even be able to come close to finding another one of your kind" he told her though if he truly wanted another shifter of her kind he could just go out and hunt one down himself. "Would you say that panther shifters derive a lot of their qualities from a full panther?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 pm

She narrowed her eyes, watching him a little before shaking her head and quickly starting up on the treadmill again, closing her eyes as she concentrated. At his last question, she had to think on that. " Depends... what sort of qualities are you even asking about?. "

She eyed him a little. " we trust both of our instincts, its what keeps us alive... the smarter ones that is."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm

He sighed a little bit, Skylar had hoped that he didn't have to pull teeth but apparently he was making her split her concentration too much. "Qualities as in feline reflexes, eye sight, hearing, appetite...I can already tell that you have double the speed of a panther. Traits like that" he walked back over towards the door to the room and leaned against it.

Skylar wondered how she lived now, did she live like a human in a house, did she go to school or have a job? Was her family like his growing up and what was it like to be able to shift when ever you wanted without the fear of being spotted most the time. However these were questions that he couldn't get away with asking by writing them off as scientific questions.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 pm

She arched a brow and allowed her eyes to shift color again, easily seeing him as she would if she where in her panther form now. " what do you think ?.. we use all of the panther traits. our reflexes are good. eye sight is fan-fuckingtastic .. specially at night. . Hearing is sensitive as shit. and appetite.. " she frowned before shrugging. " put it this way... I can take down a full grown buck and be a happy camper for a full night before i am hungry again in three hours.. shifting takes alot of energy and alot of calories. we have to replenish what we spend. or we get sick. that simple. "

Rolling her shoulders again ,she grimaced, feeling and hearing several of the pops. It was hot again but she knew it was because of the running she was doing and ignored it. she needed to wear herself down.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Skylar nodded his head slowly, so if needed he could research a normal panther to get more information once he found a way to get Limos out of here. He was all for capturing the shifters but he was not up for keeping them as prisoners but then again Skylar wasn't sure what the governments plans was after they got the information. He had heard rumors about creating an army of the creatures for war and others he heard that the government wanted to track them down and kill them probably because the government was afraid of what they could do. Wasn't that how a lot of things worked, if you fear something then destroy it instead of learning about it and accept the difference.

He looked down at his watch and they were getting close to the time limit but for some reason Skylar was no wide away. He still wanted to see her panther form in action again but would she actually transform on the spot for him. Then again she did say that they burned a lot of calories shifting and he knew that Limos had barely been feed since being here. With those thoughts he just shook them from his head and focused back on the girl. "Alright, just one more question for tonight from me...what was it like the first time you shifted?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 pm

His last question definitely got to her as she stopped the tread mill again, catching her breath a little as she glanced to him. " what was it like?.. It was a bitch,. that is what it was like.. we are not told whats going to happen until just the very end of when we do start to shift. and then people finally find their voice and explain.. I have no idea why . but its how it has been. . It was extremely painful and if i remember right. my first night as a panther sucked as well. my body stayed sore for like.. a full forty eight hours. or something.,. is that the most you can come up with?" she was not sure what else he would ask her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 pm

He pushed all of his weight onto both feet and glared at her, he was happy about the fact that she had answered his questions but there was no need to be snippy. "Look I just wanted to ask a few questions and I appreciate the fact that you answered them but yes those are the questions I needed answered" he snapped at her and then yanked the cord to the treadmill from the wall so she couldn't use it anymore "I gave you free reign to ask any question you wanted as well and besides the questions I want to ask you have no relevance to the governments research, it's more for personal reasons" he yelled at her and then grabbed her forearm once more. "Alright it's been long enough and I need to get some sleep" he told her and pulled her from the room.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 am

She blinked in surprise and stared at him, " why the hell are you yelling at me forth?. your not the one locked up you know" mumbled then tensed up the moment he grabbed her arm yet again." Let. Go." she hissed at him, yanking at her arm even as he pulled her off the treadmill to get her out of the room. She was getting worked up all over again as she struggled against his hold, getting more aggitated, the treadmill had been working for her and now she was wanting to lash out at someone because he pulled the plug on the damn thing.

"Geez come on you know I am frustrated, if I get snippy about it, that comes with the territory. It hasn't even been a few hours yet. " she immediately grabbed a hold of the doorjamb this time and refused to let go as she yanked against him again. Glaring at him and now breathing heavily from all the struggling against him. She had the odd sensation that she liked him a bit mad. Growling at herself and flushing a bit ." If you want to sleep then sleep on the couch over there by the wall. shit i bet you got good hearing and you could probably even hear me get off the damn treadmill. so you know i won't try and leave. " that and she was sure he could lock the thing on the inside. She wanted to run... just so she can avoid jumping him. She hadn't asked him much because at the moment she couldn't think of any good question's. too frustrated.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 pm

She may be a shifter but there was no way that she would be able to handle the strength he possessed, even though Skylar wanted to rip her from the room and toss her back in her cage. He was normally a level headed person and right now was even odd to himself 'Has to have something to do with her' Skylar thought to himself but then shook his head. "It's been three hours, if I don't get you back to your cell before the others start to arrive my cell is going to be smaller then yours" he hissed at her and started to pull on her arm once more but she wasn't budging. "I will take the damn door off if I must" he told her through clenched teeth. Why did he feel like shifting right there on the spot? He knew that it would probably shock her enough to let go of the handle and in his true form he would be able to get her back to her cell with no problems. However as much as he wanted things to go smoothly he knew that it was a bad idea to shift right there especially with the two of them in a rage like state.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:40 pm

She narrowed her eyes and oddly enough her some of her teeth had actually shifted a little to sharp canines with the huge urge she had to sink her teeth into the hand that was tugging on her arm. She jerked back again, trying to get him to release her. She was going to have bruises as she watched him and tried to calm down, glancing at the clock again." you should really learn to ask nicely ." muttered, glancing at the treadmill again, yearning to get back on it..

Turning back to him she grunted" if you stop being so damn rude i will walk with you geez." good, she got her teeth to go back. that had really been uncomfortable.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next