The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) - Page 5 Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:01 am

she had to skid to a stop the moment they burst out of the doors, digging her claws into the dirt as she spied rows and rows upon men. the hair on the back of her neck stood on end as she flattened her ears and snarled at Marshall as he spoke and came forward.

She would have launched herself at him but the fog put a stop to that in an instance, blinking and highly confused she looked up at Skylar and practically fell over in shock at what happened, no longer was a human standing there but a giant dragon. ~ holy crap~ was the only thing that went through her mind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) - Page 5 Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by Ekstaze Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Much like Limos' reaction, many of the men close to them stepped back as the whispers got louder. Skylar could hear almost all of the comments and most of them would have made him smile if his life wasn't in danger. He stretched his wings and small sparks shot from his wing tips, Skylar was finally feeling free of that drab human form and he felt great. Skylar stared Marshall down and could tell the man was frozen in place. No one had dealt with a dragon shifter and lived to tell about it, much less captured one.

Skylar turned his attention towards Limos and was worried that she was scared of him now. "What are you waiting for?! Get them!" Marshall screamed and there was no more wasting time. 'Sorry about this' Skylar thought to himself towards Limos and stood on his hind legs, from that position he was able to wrap his hands around Limos' waist. He started to beat his wings, kicking up a lot of dirt and took towards the sky.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:11 pm

She didn't stay in shock for long however, she only had enough time to just get a real good look at him when she heard Marshall's shout for the men to get them. her head swung around and her ears went back again as she gave out another growl, only to be suddenly picked up.

One minute her paws where on the ground, the next she could see the ground getting further away from her. She went completely limp right then and there. One thing she knew was to not fight this. she hated heights but she also didn't want to be dropped. Looking up at Skylar again, her ears perked forward again and she had to squint her eyes due to the wind being beaten by his wings. ~just don't drop me big guy.~

(( ooc, XD sorry had to sleep too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Skylar was just happy to be getting out of there, he just hoped that they didn't have any helicopters that were ready to take flight. With as much surprise as they had the government wouldn't be ready to go after them for at least an hour. Skylar beat his wings as fast as he could, picking up as much speed as his could. It had been forever since he was able to fully transform and even longer since he used the muscles.

When he was comfortable that they were far enough away and the fact that his body was starting to wear down, Skylar dropped down in a decently wooden forest releasing his grip from Limos' body and just clasped. He was still wide awake however, it was just his body couldn't take it anymore and forced him to revert back to his human form. He lay there panting, uncaring that he was completely naked and glanced in Limos' direction "There was...no time...to explain" he told her through breaths.

((It's alright, I understand))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:43 pm

(( yay .XD. sorry i am back yet again, had to go and pick up my sister from work.

She enjoyed the flight a little bit. keeping her eyes closed however being as she didn't like the damn height thing. She didn't know how much time had passed but the moment she felt him lowering them. Her eyes popped open and she stared at the ground. hoping to hell it would be a soft landing.

Sure enough , she landed alot more gentle then she thought they would before blinking as she looked over at him as he shifted. Giving a huff, she went over to make sure he was alright before she shifted as well , kneeling down next to him. " thats alright. just glad you didn't turn me into a kitty kabob or pancake. " she reached for him to try and help him up " come on, no time for cat nap. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

For once Skylar's brain was only trying to think about breathing and was a little surprised when Limos reverted back to her human form. Though it wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked before but figured she would take off the moment he set her down. Skylar knew that he probably would have if he was a prisoner of the government, well a test subject because technically he did run from that place but was too exhausted to go any further.

He grunted as she started to pick him up, Skylar just wanted to lay there for a little bit longer and get his energy back. "Just run" he told her and then looked at her confused "Kitty kabob?" He questioned after finally getting to his feet, he would never have dropped her. "Why would I do that? I was trying to free you" Skylar asked her as they started off in a direction. 

((Sorry, got distracted by American Dad))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:45 pm

(( hahah i love american dad XD.

she snorted" not running.. yet. " muttered, working to get him on his feet before rolling her eyes. " didn't say you would eat me. though now that thought is in my head.. " frowned" was more worried about being dropped and then skewered by branches or whatever else i could land on. "

She scanned the area as she slid her arm around his waist just incase his body decided to face plant himself onto the ground. Then steered him deeper into the woods. " where the hell are we?" she wish she could tell one wooded area from the next but even she knew once you got lost in it, it all looked the same.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:04 pm

With each passing word Skylar became more confused, when did he say he was going to eat her? Not to mention he thought she trusted him and with both of them being shifters he would never intentionally hurt another shifter. However he let it go because just thinking about it was draining the rest of his energy. "If I can get something to eat I should be able to transform again so that I can get a better view from the sky. I didn't really have a place in mind of where to go, not to mention I haven't really been allowed to explore since I started working for the government" he told her in a soft voice because being any louder would just exhaust him further.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm

she grunted as she glanced around while having him lean onto her, right now her senses where on over alert" right.. i will get right on it. catch ya a nice big fat rabbit maybe. " her mind was racing as she continued on again further into the woods. Her main worry was helicoptors so of course she stayed in the thickest part where the view wasn't so clear. " watch your feet. " she didn't know how tough his bare feet where so didn't want to chance him getting sliced or any other wound on his feet that would bleed. .

It didn't take long before she found some form of a den . Though by the size of it, she figured wolf. " hold on. " leaning hi m against a tree , she moved to investigate, hoping to hell the wolf that had used the den was long gone.

After investigating the thing, she was satisfied to find the scent of the wolf was indeed very faint. so it must have moved onto another den and wouldn't be back. going back to skylar she slid her arm around him once more. " we can rest in here. its sheltered so we can have atleast a small fire. since you need food, i will go out and get it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:28 pm

He was happy when they began to walk at a decent pace, this way he couldn't focus too much on his body hurting and was glad that he couldn't hear any helicopter motors near by. Maybe they wouldn't come after them but that was just him hoping they wouldn't. A shifter they had a decent amount of information on and a dragon shifter that hadn't been seen in years, yeah he was dreaming.

Skylar gripped the tree as she rested him against it trying not to fall and waited. "You know I was pretty much joking about the food thing" he told her softly but let her walk him into the cave. He sat heavily onto the dirt floor of the cave and took a deep breath. Skylar wanted to tell her to be carefully but knew that it would be a wasted effort so instead he turned his attention to looking at his surroundings. At least there was some type of bedding from the previous occupant of this cave and would prove to be an alright bed later.

However at the moment Skylar felt useless, he wanted to get up and at least gather wood for them to keep warm but as he shifted to get to his feet pain coursed through his body. That forced him back into a sitting position to wait for Limos to get back.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 am

she grunted" nonsense you need to eat. i will be back. " she shifted back into her panther form and slipped out of the den, didn't take her long to carefully track down a fat rabbit and catch it.

She was back at the den in a matter of minutes before poking her head in the den to see where he went. the rabbit dangling from her mouth.

Spotting him in the corner she came in and dropped the rabbit, stretching before shifting again. " well you are in luck. fat rabbit. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Skylar started to count the seconds, or at least the shadows on the cave wall most likely from passing birds or other critters outside the cave. The noises the forest made were slightly soothing however it was when those noises stopped that worried him. His eyes would dart back and forth about the cave waiting to see Limos' form enter the cave.

"I thank you for doing that" he commented to her when she returned with some food. He looked at the rabbit and thought about how it was going to taste or if he should cook it before eating. It wasn't like he hadn't had rare meat before but this would be the bloodiest he had. "So..." Skylar started but then the sound died off, what was he suppose to say? How was he supposed to talk to her? Could they just start acting like friends and that nothing happened? Or, would she tear into him for all the things he said and did back at the government facility? Skylar had no answers and choose to just stare down at the rabbit in thought.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm

she gave him a nod and found a spot to sit, " not a problem. " yawning slightly she rolled her shoulders again then slid a look over at him , catching him staring at the rabbit. Frowning she wrinkled her nose. " This is why i hide things in the forest. For emergencies like this. Why do you think i kept asking what location we are at. " she shrugged and reached for the rabbit with one hand, her other hand doing a partial shift to allow her claws out.

Getting up yet again she moved to head outside. " I will clean this. you may want to get a small fire going.. unless you prefer raw meat.. " she completely ignored the fact he started to say something earlier, figuring he was at a loss of whatever he wanted to say." be back in about. ten minutes. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Part of Skylar was glad that he had Limos with him, how many years had it been since he was doing things on his own. Skylar always had the convenience of microwaves and ovens so it was hard to even think about doing stuff without those. "Thank you" he called to her as he watched her go. Now the next thing was to get a small fire started so he pulled himself to his feet and picked up several sticks that littered the cave floor. It wasn't much but it would at least get a small fire going and that was really all he needed.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 pm

" You are welcome. " she called back, going a ways away so as not to attract wild life as she cleaned the rabbit, burying whatever she didn't use while trying to be as neat as possible with the rabbit, but hard to do with only claws and not a knife.

double checking the rabbit, she relaxed when she was satisfied with the bits of it before she brought it back as well as a flat rock. " this is going to have to do until we can get some supplies. hows the fire going?" small fire will still cook the meat, it will just take longer. least she got it sliced to decent strips. Her eyes looked him over, trying not to linger on any spots on his body since she was looking to make sure he was alright and not well.. letting her mind focus on more. delightful things. " kinda need clothes too. if i can get my bearings.. we can make it to an area i have hidden supplies at.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Skylar piled the sticks neatly and then looked around for something to help him light it however he was only able to find one rock good enough to use. His eyes slowly looked at Limos as she came back into the cave “Just need to find…” his sentence trailed as he saw the rock in her hand “that’ll do nicely” he said softly and took the rock from her. Skylar struck the smaller rock on the flat one to get a spark; it had been some time since he had to do this so it took at least three tries before the sparks ignited the brush and twigs. He then leaned over and gently blew on the small flame to get a better fire going. “Gotta say I’m a bit rusty” he commented and then placed the flat rock next to the fire before placing the strips of rabbit on it. “Well after I eat a little bit I should be able to fly us up so you can see where we are at and how far away we are from your stash” he told her. It was getting harder and harder for him not to let his eyes wander over her body but if he focused enough on the fire and food he was able to concentrate a little but his mind still wondered how she looked right now.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm

(( i am soo sorry i took a while!. i had been sick this weekend . had the stomach flu but now i am better!

She blinked as he took the rock right out of her hand, arching a brow she watched him till he got the flame going. " hmm. It happens. Though I usually make sure I do not get rusty in certain things that I am sure I will need. "

She moved closer to him and sat down, watching as the strips of meat started to cook. It smelled good and was making her stomach rumble. Glancing to him again" Hopefully . I have been a fan of maps and such. I should be able to recognize something. " closing her eyes she leaned back. Every now and then getting the feeling he was looking at her. It nearly tempted her to look at him. " so.. what was up with the other guy ? " Even thinking about that guy had her wanting to sink her canines into him, she didn't like him one bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 am

Skylar wondered if there was a reason he was more compelled to help her then there was for the others but soon let it go in an attempt to not get attached. However that could have just been the doctor in him, first thing he learned after becoming a doctor: never get too close to your patient. Skylar smiled at that thought and how badly he broke the rule.

It took him a minute to register what she had said "Oh, you mean Marshall" he finally said and then pushed the flat rock more towards the fire. "Well he...I guess you could say was a friend of mine...maybe" he began telling her and finally relaxed against the cave wall "He's more of a solider rather then a doctor or anything. He was the guy who always went outside the facility and caught shifters for me. I only left the facility a few times and was always escorted by Marshall but that was just so I would socialize with others even though I hardly stayed out long" Skylar took a breath as a way to calm his nerves, thinking back on Marshall's attitude at the end was wearing on him. "I think over the years I had grown a bit fond of his constant nagging and somehow got attached and thus began to slip up. He suspected that I was the one helping all the shifters to get free of the government...I couldn't exactly deny it because I was doing everything he accused me of. I tampered with records and helped to free over 150 shifters from the government but it took just as long to free myself of that place" Skylar cracked an eye open and noticed that the meat was done. He gently pulled the rock away from the fire and put it between Limos and himself "Alright, foods done" he told her and picked up a piece himself to nibble on it.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 pm

She frowned, nodding a bit as she listened to him explain on what sort of relationship him and Marshall had. " I see" she would crack an eye every now and then just to see what he was doing as well as checking on the meat.

She closed her eyes again as she settled more against the cave wall." Think that is why I stuck mostly to myself.. Only semi friends I guess you would call it. " Smelling the finished meat now , she looked over at him and then down at the meat before picking up a small piece to nibble on. " Alright, you just make sure you eat enough to get your energy back. " She really didn't mind the state she was in at the moment, but was already feeling the adrenaline slowly leaving her. She couldn't help but look around again, her hearing going extra sensitive as she focused on the sounds outside. She would know if something unusual was approaching if the outside noises stopped.

" you know.... I find it strange that they wouldn't even let you know where you where at. or working at.. " frowned. " Then again, that just would have made this alot easier.. Maybe they just suspected something like this would happen in the future."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5