The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) - Page 3 Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by Ekstaze Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:00 pm

He turned to her with a stare that could stop a deers heart with their cold steel color "I think I've been plenty nice to you" he growled out and then stepped closer to her. He gripped her hand on that was on the handle and started to pry it off. Skylar was trying hard not to use all of his strength for which it was making his body temperature raise quickly and sending off little sparks almost like a small lightening strike "Besides kindness hardly runs in my kind" he told her once he was able to get her hand free of the door. "Now either you start doing as I say or I will pick you up and carry you back to your room" he told her sternly.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) - Page 3 Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:47 am

Her eyes widened instantly as he stepped closer, getting a big whiff of his smell and easily sensing the little sparks he was setting off.. He was too damn close and already she was resisting the new urge to rub up against him." You wouldn't dare." she hissed, trying to pull her hand out of his grasp now.

She tried to press back more against the door, trying to put distance between her and him but kinda hard since he pretty much had her cornered. Turning her head away from him and closing her eyes she gritted her teeth. He was still way to close to her. Making it hard for her to even think., " What sort are you anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 am

Skylar ground his teeth together, this girl was going to make him insane but he had no one to blame but himself since he let her out of her cage this late at night. "I may look small but that doesn't mean I'm weak" he told her and then leaned down grabbing her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder. "Now back to your room" he told her and walked over to the door.

He stopped for a second and debated about answer her question but that information was sensitive. If she decided to blurt out who and what he truly was then he would be compromised. "I've already said far too much" was his reply and then he exited the room. Skylar kept at a decent pace to get back to her room and walked through the door with ease. Now the tricky part was to get the cell door open and her inside. Skylar was glad that he had left the key in the door and was able to grip the key with one hand while holding onto her. It took him a minute to pull the door open and then set her down inside the bars. "Get some rest tomorrow is going to be an intense day for you" he told her and locked the caged door once more.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm

She glared at him. " I don't care about your siz... Hey! put me down damn it!" She didn't think he would actually do it, but he definitely surprised her, his touch making her tense and jerk against him before she found herself staring at the floor being over his shoulder.

Her hands had no where to go back to his back, nearly digging her nails into his skin as he carried her. Really not wanting to be dropped on her head at the moment as well as trying not to grab his ass. ~ definitely nice ass~ she frowned, shaking the thought for her head as she squirmed in his hold.

When he didn't answer her question, she gave a growl and actually poked him with one of her nails" Hey. you said i could ask any question and I want to know." Grumbled, keeping her eyes on the floor and not on his backside as she muttered a few curses here and there.

Hearing the door open , she tensed up again but didn't do anything at the moment. Considering she was wanting out again at some point to use the treadmill if she could. She held still of course as he set her down but she continued to glare at him, breathing through her mouth at the moment so as not to smell him in her nose, It made it easier for her to control the urge to just jump him. " huh?.. why do you say that? what are you doing tomorrow?"

(( sorry, would have replied earlier, but i had to work all day today. XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Skylar was trying to concentrate on other things at the moment and hadn't felt her digging into his back till he was about to leave the room. He rubbed his back a little bit and found a few indications which put a small smile on his face. Skylar wondered what it would feel like to have her really did her claws into his skin or how it would feel on his body if he shifted and she did that. He had to shake his head a little bit to keep his thoughts from going any further and turned to face her "I do remember saying I would answer your questions but I also said that I will refuse any question that you don't need to know the answer to" he stated as the smile on his face vanished "Well tomorrow you are going to have more blood drawn, we're going to take a few follicles of hair to determine your age and diet. Also you get to do your favorite things, run on the treadmill but I will have one brought into the examine room so we can keep an eye on you. Your heart rate, and breathing will be monitored along with a few more things and you'll be tested in your human form and your cat form so be ready. Now get to sleep" he told her and left the room.

Just outside the room Skylar pinched the bridge of his nose as a migraine began to form before pushing from the door and returning to his room. Just like before he stripped out of his clothes and laid them over a chair. He now slipped into a pair of sweatpants and plopped down on his small twin bed. Skylar laid face first on his pillow for quite a bit of time before rolling over to take his watch off and then curl into a ball under his blankets.

((That's ok. RL comes first))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 pm

She grunted" your a giant ass" muttered, sticking her tongue out at him at his retreating back before he left. Shaking her head she paced in her stupid cage again. Trying to keep her thoughts from going to inapropriate spots, but it didn't want to listen to her. She was like that for an hour before growling as she stripped out of her clothing and tossed them on the chair.

It still felt hot to her so she stretched out on the flimsy bed, being in the nude didn't bother her one bit as she stared up at the ceiling. She was annoyed at her situation and at the doc. Frowning a little she gave a snort. Fine, more tests, but he better be the one drawing the blood.. anyone else will meet the business ends of her claws and she won't be polite about it either.

She didn't trust the others, they seemed too trigger happy on their tazers. Closing her eyes she focused on evening out her breathing to make herself sleep before finally falling asleep.

(( bah, yeah.XD. it was fun though. i am being trained in a position i am trying to get promoted too woo. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Not a way Skylar pictured his night of sleeping but he at least got some sleep. His eyes fluttered open to his still dark room, one nice thing about sleeping in a windowless facility was that the sun never bothered him, the downside his skin tone was getting lighter by the hour. However it helped when he had to pull long hours so he didn't have to be dependent on the sun when it came to his job. Skylar yawned into the back of his hand for a minute or two and then finally leaned over to flick on a very dim lighted lamp. He grabbed for his watch and fumbled onto the floor with it "So it's going to be that kind of day" Skylar groaned to himself and clasped his watch in place.

He was finally able to get himself to his feet and trudge over to the small closet. Skylar looked through it and picked out some black slacks with a white oxford shirt and maroon tie. He quickly dressed, slipped on his shoes and ran his hands through his hair to pull it back into a loose bun. "Should probably get my hair cut soon otherwise everyone's going to think I'm a girl" he thought aloud and exited his tiny room.

With a few more yawns escaping his lips he made it to the research room "Morning doctor" a few of the attendants greeted him and he simply nodded his head. "I hope all of you are aware of our schedule today because I don't feel like repeating my words" he told them in a monotone and walked to his office to grab his clipboard. "Alright so task one on the list today. I need to two of you, preferably those that have strength, to go and retrieve our subject" Skylar called out and then started around the room to make sure everyone's prep-work was finished and ready for the tests today.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:27 am

Limos really didn't want to wake up, she curled up more on the bed, trying to burrow more into a deeper sleep , only to frown and growl in frustration when she heard all the friggin voices and noise..

Immediately sitting up, she ran a hand through her tangled hair a bit before looking around, again wanting to know what bloody time it was, but knew she wouldn't get an answer, her body ached, she was sore, and that annoying need for sex was yet again hard on her heels. Cursing under her breath about heat seasons, she managed to get her clothing on in time as she heard voices just outside the door again, arching a brow, she curled her fingers here and there. By the smell she knew it wasn't the doc and was getting ready for anything that was about to happen. " the lot of you can just fuck off and tell him to get his ass in here himself if he wants something." she called out, pacing the room now. Oh sure, she would love to play games with them. Though the game she had in mind, meant leaving his little helpers a little bloody and worse for wear.. She did not trust them one bit.

The doc however had some trust from her.. grudgingly so. being as she knew he was another shifter.. of what kind, she was still trying to figure that out.

(( XD she is not a morning person..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 pm

The two attendants walked into the room with the subject and stopped short of the cage, they looked at each other and thought about just pulling her from the room. "Do you want to chance it?" One asked and the other stood there and thought about it "I'd rather not deal with the doctor in a pissed off mood" he finally replied and the other could understand his reasoning but wondered how much power this girl had and what creature she turned into. "Alright since it was your idea you call the doc and tell him that she refused to listen to his order unless he comes down here personally" they argued back and forth until one guy finally pulled out his cell phone.

Skylar had started on setting up the equipment that he would need today as well as getting a treadmill approved for testing with Limos. He had reminded himself to update her information and sighed heavily when his phone went off "You are holding up the whole schedule" he announced after answering his phone which made his attendant start to stutter. "Just spit it out" he ordered and his face dropped but not before his anger welled up even more. Skylar slammed his clipboard onto his desk and hung up his phone. "No breaks today" he called then left the room. He stormed his way to Limos' room and burst through the door "What the hell is going on?! I told you two to get her to the exam room and here you are hesitating" he growled and then turned to Limos "And you! I told you that you were going to have a big day today and you are just sitting there telling my employees what to do" Skylar hissed.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:15 pm

She rolled her eyes at the two argueing with each other, least they where not coming in. Ignoring them now , she resumed pacing back and forth before looking up as Skylar came storming in like he had a bomb up his ass. She was actually amused by it and secretely liked seeing him pissed, her thoughts started to trail somewhere else in dangerious territory before she shook her head.. OH sooo no going there.

Ignoring the thought of angry sex and all that jazz. she half closed her eyes and leaned against the bar's. Pointing to the two idiots. " I don't trust them, which is why I am not letting them get near me. i have seen trigger happy people who shoot even if someone does so much as a single twitch. I am not risking that. " She arched a brow at him, not phased by his outburst. She was actually oddly calm at the moment. " you surprise me doc. you act like you want to risk both parties getting hurt. Which i assure you would happen if they so much as come in here.."

She stared him intently. " I would rather follow some one i trust. Ironicaly though there is only one person i trust here... grudgingly mind you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Skylar tried to breath to get himself to calm down before he went on a rampage, he just asked for them to do one simple thing and they couldn't even do that. Though it wasn't entirely their fault, Limos wasn't cooperating either and that gave him more of a headache. "They are not soldiers or anything like that so they don't have guns for one and for two they are just a couple of my interns" he growled out at her and stomped over to the desk pulling out the keys to her cell.

He walked up to the door, unlocked it and grabbed her arm firmly and yanked her from the cage "I'm in no mood to put up with your selfish crap. I've got tests to run and are due soon. Your special treatment ends now. The next time I send my interns to retrieve you, you will listen and do as you're told" he explained to her as he pulled her down the hallways. Skylar turned his head a little bit to his interns "One of you stay in the back and the other in front of me" he ordered them and they continued on their way to the medical room.

He then shoved her inside trying hard to put a lid on his anger "Now sit down and behave" Skylar hissed which sent the other interns to hug the walls of the room. "These tests better be done in an hour" was the last thing he said as one of the interns locked the door to the room and he headed off to his adjoining office.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:33 pm

She snorted" I don't care who they are, they still have tazers. " she wasn't an idiot, she knew very well what devices they had on them since she can pick up on some the low humming sounds from the things. and easily match it to the ones that they had used to taze the shit out of her the first time. Frankly she didn't want to be tazed and if they tried it on her and missed, they better pray they ran faster then her.

She glared at him as he grabbed her arm and then just dragged her around" you can stop being a jack ass you know. " muttered. she actually got the urge to let her claws come out and give him a good clawing. She got even more pissed when he shoved her, but she kept her mouth shut. completely ignoring him now as if he wasn't worth the time of day as she sat down and eyed the other interns now. watching them all hug the walls.

Moment he was gone, she was up out of the chair and pacing again, ignoring the other interns now as she mumbled to herself, lost in her own thoughts. She hated this and she was still dealing with the whole heat season crap. She blinked and glanced at the interns then grunted." great... he could have atleast made sure you idiots where female. " she grumbled, then she wouldn't have the high urge to jump them. though atleast it wasn't as bad as when she was around Skylar. for some odd reason he brought it out more in her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:06 am

He made sure that his office door was close before he let out a quiet growl before tossing his clipboard onto his desk. This was not going how he had planned, Skylar had hoped that he could get his tests done quickly with her then fake her death and get her the hell out of the government building. He massaged his temples a little bit before finally sitting at his desk to finish up the paperwork with her information, however Skylar left the information he had given her the first time on the offcial documents for the government and kept her real information for himself.

The interns looked at her and wondered how they were going to get her back into the chair and finish up their tasks before Skylar walked back out. A few of the guys took a step towards her while the others were getting things cleared up "The girls have the day off" one said quietly, the one that probably looked to be the most feminine out of the guys. His voice was also a little higher pitched then the others, like he hadn't fully hit puberty. "Miss, I'm going to need you to sit down for at least fifteen minutes. After that Dr. Cross has ordered some treadmill work for you" the guy explained to her hoping that if he was nice towards her that she would listen and he wouldn't lose his job.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:10 am

She growled to herself in frustration, she hated this, though upon hearing ths lightly higher pitched voice, she glanced at the male and frowned. looking him over. Well alright.. for once she didn't want to jump someone... well it was there. but just.. soooo very little that she just ignored it. This she could work with. Glaring at the others she headed for the chair and sat down before looking at the one that spoke. " only you do it if you don't mind.. " she muttered, trying to play nice as she glanced at the others again. " treadmill.. yipee." oh she wanted to do that now. seriously, she was so pent up.

Shifting a little she sighed and glanced at the male again. " well hurry up. I do not like sitting still for more then a few minutes. .. what do you need?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 pm

The intern was happy when the girl finally sat down in the chair, now it was going to be the tricky part because they had to get blood from her not to mention a few hair follicles. She didn't want anyone else touching her but him which made him even more nervous, this was probably only his second week working for Dr. Cross and she was making it that much hard for him. The other interns looked at him with a relieved smile, they were probably just happy that if anything went wrong that their asses weren't on the line. "Well I'm going to have to draw two vials of blood for testing and I'm going to need a few strands of hair when you are human and a few when you transform. After that I need to get your height, weight...pretty much just basic information. Then I will take down your vital signs and after that you will get to go on the treadmill" he explained to her and then walked over to his area that had his paper work on a clipboard, he also walked over to the other interns to gather their clipboards so that he could record all the information. He would leave the lab work to the others since it seemed like they were going to help him with her because they were too afraid of getting their throats ripped out.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:17 pm

She looked up at him then shrugged, leaning against the seat of the chair, putting one leg over the other as she held up her arm for him " just make it fast and seriously hope you have a study hand, i don't feel like getting pricked half a dozen times just to get blood." She glanced at the other men then back at him. " thought he already had my height and weight but whatever. just do what you need. '

She just hoped he did it fast, she hated sitting still like this, specially when she was in the state she was in. " do i need to drink anything or whatever?." she frowned, trying to figure out if this was like any sort of normal test as if she went to the usual doc appointment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm

The kid looked at the girl with an odd expression, if the doctor had already gotten the information then why wasn't it recorded. He looked at the other interns and even they were confused right now, maybe the doctor had forgotten to write it down but even that was unlikely or maybe they had just missed something. "Um...well I'm sure Doctor Cross just wants to be sure before submitting paperwork" the kid told her and then got to work on drawing the blood.

After finishing up part of the official paperwork Skylar pulled out a small note pad from his pocket and wrote down the things he had discussed with Limos last night. Before he could even finish with that his intercom went off and he stuffed his notebook in his pocket. Skylar proceeded out of his office and over to the door of the main room, he barely glanced over to see how the others were handling Limos. He unlocked the door and saw three men there with the treadmill he ordered "Delivery" one of them said and Skylar nodded his head "You can put that on the other side of the room next to my office door" he told them and they proceeded with setting it up without another word and then left once it was done. Skylar made sure to lock the door once more and turned to observe the work going on.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm

She frowned at the young kid, maybe she had dreamed that?, considering the fact she had been heavily drugged up the first time she had been brought it. she did remember being asked questions. " Eh. don't worry on it. I may not have told him.. " she grumbled, glaring at the others. " considering some idiot drugged me badly. yeah... definitely is a possiblity. " she definitely recognized one of the men in the room as being present the day she had been drugged again.

She blinked and barely felt the needle prick to her arm, which thankfully helped her not rip the crap out of the male. " are you going to weigh and measure my height yourself?. " her attention was on the kid so she didn't even know she was being watched again by the doc.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Skylar shook his head a little bit, she really did have trust issues but part of him couldn't blame her and knew that it was smart of her not to trust anyone here. However the fact was that she seemed to trust him which meant she should trust his interns, Skylar had hand picked each of his interns so that way he knew things would get done right and he could still keep his secret. Skylar was happy that she trusted one of his interns enough to let him do the tests so he didn't have to do some of the work. He knew that he always bitched about having too many people around and how he liked to work on his own but at times it was nice to have some lackeys around.

Skylar pushed from his spot and walked up to Limos and his intern "How are we coming along?" He asked in his usual low tone and saw as the intern about jumped out of his skin, that put a small smile on his face. "Um...I just finished with the blood and next I was going to get a follicle sample" the kid explained and he nodded his head a little bit as he ignored Limos for the moment. "Alright also don't forget that I want body length from nose tip to tail in her other form along with foot size..." Skylar listed off several more things for the kid to do and watched as he quickly jotted them down. "Yes sir" the kid replied and then Skylar just walked away from them. He went about the room assigning individual tasks to the other interns since it seemed like Limos wasn't going to let them help.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:20 pm

she glanced at him when he actually came up, clearly spooking the intern, her on the other, just snorted and promptly ignored him. considering he was ignoring her as well. so she just leaned into the chair a little and half closed her eyes. waiting for the stupid tests to be done. Oh it annoyed her that the moment he got near, her body pretty much tingled all over and she wanted to jump him.

However she ignored it, it was tough, but gritting her teeth helped as she focused on a spot above the intern's head. " can we get this done and over with please. already told you i don't like sitting still for very long " muttered.itching all over again to do something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 pm

The intern turned his attention back to the girl with his eyes downcasted "Sorry Miss" he said softly and grabbed a few things off the side table. He had finished with the blood and fixed up her arm so it wouldn't bleed anymore. Then turned to her "I'm sorry about this part but I need to get your hair down to the root" he told her and picked up a pair of tweezers. The guy quickly found a spot that wouldn't be noticeable and promptly took out a few strands and packaged them up for one of the other interns. "Alright you can get up now. You can just...I don't know pace or something while I get the other tests set up"

Skylar made sure to keep an eye on Limos and the intern for which his name was escaping Skylar at the moment. He wandered about the room double checking everything and then glanced down at his watch. 'Lunch time already' he thought to himself and excused himself from the room to go and eat.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 pm

she grunted and frowned " meh, just a few strands of hair, no biggy " muttered, she didn't even flinch when he got the hair samples, moment he said she could get up, she was up instantly and pacing. Glancing at the good ol doc this time before snorting as he left, muttering something about lunch time, oddly enough her stomache picked that moment to growl a little. She couldn't remember when she had eaten but didn't care.

Ignoring the slight rumbling of her gut, she stretched, rolling her shoulders and feeling a few cracks before resuming her pacing. itching to get running or something as she glanced at the kid while he worked." why do you need hair anyways?.nothign but dna in that. and you can easily get that from the blood you got."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Skylar slowly walked down the hallways thinking of what he wanted to eat, though it wasn't like he really ate in the cafeteria but a small snack would be good. He had been using up a lot of energy lately but the best part was that he didn't have the urge to shift. "Don't you have important tests to be running" that voice was unmistakable and Skylar had to bite his tongue before he snapped like always "Everyone, even myself have to eat in order to maintain energy" he told Marshall as they entered the cafeteria.

The intern smiled a little bit when she practically launched herself from the chair but turned to his paperwork "Blood is good for DNA markers however we can get more then just DNA from hair. If properly used we can tell what your diet has been for the last seven years and that's just the tip of it" he explained to her after handing off the follicles to another intern and explaining to him that the blood needed to be ran. "Alright well now that those are taken care of why don't we get your measurements and then you can get on the treadmill" he told her and walked over to the height chart and waited for her to follow him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:19 pm

she blinked, giving him a dumbfounded look " my diet?... geez thats friggin easy.. fish usually " muttered. frowning" beef.... very found of steak and hamburgers actually. " she grinned" i am not a veggie gal." well that shocked her, making her blink again, she was at ease talking with him al ittle bit. just like the doc. shaking her head and followed him. " honestly thats just.. strange. why know my diet? not like i am eating junk food. considering i am not a fat cow."

she was eyeing all sorts of the stuff now " shoes on or off?. " though she doubted that would make a whole lot of difference on her height.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 am

He chuckled at her response but it was actually a lot deeper then that however it would take too much time to explain it to her and then he blinked. Why would he explain it to her? She was a test subject, or should be in his mind. So why was he acting all friendly with her like she was one of his friends. The intern mentally shook himself and turned to the chart "shoes on is fine" he told her and quickly jotted down the numbers and then had her step on the scale. "Alright with that taken care of we will start the first portion of the treadmill. I'll have you run for about an hour in your human for and then I will kindly ask you to shift so that we can measure and monitor you in that form" he explained to her as he walked her over to the treadmill.

Skylar actually stayed in the cafeteria this time thought that was mostly because Marshall had forced him to sit down and chat. He wasn't sure what talking was going to accomplish but if it got the guy to leave him alone for at least a few days so that he could concentrate on finishing his tests and then finding a way to get the girl out of this place then he would do it. "So I haven't heard anything about your experiment going wrong, should I assume everything is good with this one?" Marshall questioned after taking a rather large bite out of his sandwich. Skylar just shrugged his shoulders and began taking small bites of his food "I suppose" he replied and could already feel the tension rising off Marshall. He knew the guy wanted more information then that but Skylar still had yet to figure out what this guys motives were. He could only assume that Marshall was there to keep an eye on him by the way he kept popping up in Skylar's day.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next