The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 8 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Nthanda looks at her and says, "I will just have what she is having." He looks around his massive blade just hanging out. He unhooks it and places it on the counter and says, "I did't want anybody to trip on it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 8 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 pm

The cook says with a smile, “I will get you your pancakes out as soon as they are done.” He goes to the kitchen and smiles as he works on his pancakes. Ayasha looks at her lover and says, “I think you and I will rule this kingdom well together.” She reaches over to his hand and kisses his knuckles calmly. Even though he was a bit much at times, she loved her betrothal very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Nthanda looks at her as she kissed his hand and says, "If that is what you want that is what I will guarantee." He looked around the kitchen and smiles as the chef brought him his food. He started to eat when he heard his men approach. He turns to his men and says, "What seems to be the problem." The head guard looks at him and says, "Her army is upset. They believe that with you they will loose their jobs and be left with no way of providing for their families." Nthanda looks at Ayasha and says, "They are your men." He turns and starts to eat and then says, "My men are not to engage matter of fact don't even go near them."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Ayasha gets up from her seat and goes to her men. The whole army bows to her. She says to them calmly, “No matter what happens your jobs are here to stay. You will be able to provide for your families.” Her general looks at her a moment and then stops the other army members from speaking out of rage. He knew their queen would keep her word to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Nthanda finished his breakfast and went out to meet his head Genral. He looked as the man started to bow he holds out his hand letting him know not to. Nthanda looks at his General and long time friend and says, "I have told you never to bow how are you to watch my back if your head is at my feet." He shakes his hand and says, "Lets go spar I saw your fighting earlier and it looked as if it was lagging." His Genral stops and says, "But Sir we have new recuirts looking to join our ranks." Nthanda smiles and says, "Bring them to me we will give them the test."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

Ayasha goes to the main hall as the wedding people arrive. She spends the whole day planning out their wedding day. She looks out one of the castle windows to how her husband to be is doing. He has gone back to the way he was before she kissed him for the first time to get him to stop hurting himself. That scares her a little. She doesn't mind that he is still tough but she doesn't want him to be cold to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Nthanda lines up the new recuirts and says, "Okay boys time for your first test." He looks at the mand says, "This test will find out how you think. It will teach you to follow you heart and my orders." He gives his sword to his second in command. He looks at all of the men and says, "All of you attack me now." He got in a stance and he just waited. The men charged in and were defeated on the spot by Nthanda. All the men except one. Nthanda approched him and says, "Why didn't you attack me." The young man looks and replys and says, "I know better then to take on something I can't handle." Nthanda smiles and says, "You my friend have passed." He smiles and says, "Come with me." He smiles and leads the young man to inside after getting his sword back from his second in command.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Ayasha looks out the window as the wedding people leave. She sighs and goes to her room to relax. She puts on a silky outfit that looked sexy but serious at the same time. Her general comes in her room slowly and bows to her. She looks at him a moment and asks, “What do you need my friend?” He says, “I am sorry that we caused problems for you, my lady.” She says, “Its okay.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 am

Nthanda walked in the room with his new apprantince and looks at Ayasha who was in her robe. He turns to the young man and says, "Avert you eyes if you want to keep them." Then he turns back around and notices the General is still there. He walks in front of the General blocking his view of Ayasha and says, "Is there a reason why you are here?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:22 pm

The general looks at him a moment and says, “Just apologizing to the queen about the way the men acted towards her earlier.” Ayasha looks at her husband to be a moment as she was unsure what to say at the moment. She goes into the bathroom and changes into something more appropriate since the room was now filled with men. She comes out and says to her general. “You can leave now my friend.” He nods and leaves quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 am

Nthanda looks at Ayasha and then the apprentince. He snarls at the apprenince. "Lets go." He walks over to the door and slings it open and walks out of the room with his apprentince behind him. He looks at her and then leaves the room. He looks at the apprentince and says, "I am sorry for loosing my tone with you." He then storms off to some place out side of the village. He tosses the apprentice his swor and picks up a small dagger. "Now attack me." The apprentince does as told even though he was afraid of hurting Nthanda. Nthanda blocked a full on attack from his massive blade while using a tiny knife.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Ayasha sighs as she senses her husband leave the village. Her general comes back to her room and says, "I am sorry my lady..." She looks at him and says,"You are such a pain my friend. You know I am to be his wife. Nothing you do will change my mind." He says calmly, "I am not going to lose you to our enemy." He brings her into his arms and kisses her forcefully. She winces and tries to get away from him. He holds her tightly and pins her to the bed. She screams for him to get off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Nthanda heard the scream. He kicked the blade out of the apprentince's hand. He turns and looks at the tower and turns and runs and gets to the tower and takes the knife and runs up the tower. He gets to the window and pulls himself into the window. He sees the General and round house kicks the man off of Ayasha and then squares off with the General he dosen't even look at Ayasha. He sees the General get up and says, "You die today for your terchous actions." He runs over and pulls out his knife as the General pulled out his sword. Nthanda parried the sword and jabbed his knife into the General's arm as he pulled it out he spins around the the General and slices the General's thigh and as he came back up he sliced his throat and turns and walks out the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 am

Ayasha watches the two men square off unsure what to do. When the fight was over, she looked towards her loved one not able to say a word. When he left the room without saying a word, tears formed in her eyes. She covers up in the bed and cries herself to sleep. The next morning she woke up before the sun. She gets dressed in an elegant blue gown. She doesn't get anything to eat. She just gets to work on their wedding plans. The servants help her with what they can. Ayasha smiles some in thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 am

Nthanda stayed out all night. He andh is apprentince and men returned to Nthanda's home land. He took the apprentince to a trainig ground where he and only his elite soilders trained. He trained the apprentince at the hunting ground all day and night.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Ayasha sighs as she spends all day and night alone. She stays up all night unable to sleep any with her nerves so messed up. She makes her way to kitchen for the second day alone. She eats her breakfast and then she goes to work talking to the people trying to see what she could do to make things easier on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 am

Nthanda left the training ground with his apprentince. His men had already returned home it was just Nthanda his apprentince and there horses. Nthanda rode all the way back to Ayasha's land. He refused to go into the kingdom he just sat out at the beach and looked at the sky. He turns to his apprentince and says, "You are an elite warrior now but that doesn't mean you can just ignore everything." He points to the sunset and says, "Even a warrior can recognize beauty in all of it's many forms." He smiles and lays back on the beach.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

With each passing day that he did not come back to her, Ayasha seemed to grow dead inside. She knew he was probably training that young man but still. Their wedding day was just two days away and he had not said a word to her. She goes back to her room once everything was set up and goes to sleep alone once more with tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 am

Nthanda gets up the next morning. He gets up and grabs the apprentince and leads him into the shallow water. He pulls his weapon and says, "Time for more special training." He smiles and says, "The only way to increase speed is to take it to the next level." He throws his sword to the beach and says, "Now you do the same and we the fight strats if you stop moving I will make you move." He smiles and attacks him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Ayasha looks around as the day of their wedding arrived. She got in her wedding dress and waited with the high priest for her men to find her soon to be husband. She stood there with her veil down so no one could see her face. Everyone knew there was a change in their queen/pharaoh. However they did not speak out of turn out of respect for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Nthanda finished his training his apprentaince. They changed. Nthanda, his apprentince and his head general walked down the aisle in there nicest robes. Nthanda. Gets to the end of the aisle and then he takes her hand and looks at the priest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:03 am

Ayasha looks at Nthanda as the priest does the whole wedding ceremony. They say their sacred vows to one another before everyone in the room. Everyone was glad the two of them were finally married. People also began to wonder how long it would last. Their marriage and the peace treaty were connected. If one fails so does the other. Ayasha lift up her vial so he may kiss her for the first time as his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Nthanda leans over and kisses her and then turns and smiles to the crowd as he holds her hand. He then releases her hand and extends his arm letting her know that she may go ahead to the reception.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Ayasha looks at him a moment before going ahead to the elegant reception. She was led away to a grand hall that has table after table of food and gifts. She smiles some and gets seated at a table since the guests would take a while to get here and settle down. She giggles some as she waits for the servants to settle down themselves. She could not help but laugh softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Nthanda did not follow at first he let all the people clear out before telling his friend slash head officer and his new elite officer. "You two stay by me send the rest of the men out to watch and you." He points to his friend. "Don't let Ayasha get further then you can protect her." His friend turns and heads towards the recipiton. Nthanda then turns with the young man he had been trying so well and says, "Follow me." He walks over to the reception.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next