The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 4 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Nthanda smiles and says, "I don't mind as long as the rules don't seperate us I am fine with them. To be honest I respect them all even the one we talked ouout earlier this morning." He smiles and kisses her forhead.

(I will look it over.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 4 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:08 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 4 0624egypt Ayasha smiled and went back to chatting with all the people who showed up at the feast. A few hours later, Ayasha had to change into a royal gown for her crowning as queen. She changed into an all gold gown and her princess tiara on. The one she got when she was first crowned princess. She walked down the stairs, said the royal oath, and was given a fancy tiara that was the symbol of her being queened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Nthanda wathced the whole thing from a corner that wasn't to far from Ayasha. The fact that they hadn't caught the prime minster yet really bugged him and he didn't want to leave Ayasha alone for too long so he often didn't go to far. After the cermony he walked up to Ayasha and kissed her cheek. "May you have a long and fulling life your majesty."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 4 0624egyptThe cermony went well. Everyone was now bowing and respecting her. After a few hours Ayasha began to wonder where the prime minster was hiding. Ayasha jumped when Nthanda walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. She says, "Don't sneek up on me love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Nthanda wraped his arms around her waist. "I have a lead and I want you to follow me tommrow. Don't ask any questions just come with me when I wake you tommrow morning." He kissed her cheek again and let go and moved back to a safe distance so everyone could keep talking to her and congradulating her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Ayasha nods and then goes back to talking to people. When night finally came, Ayasha too tired to move. She walked up to her room in a dazed. Her eye lids were half way covering her eyes. She put on her night gown and then went into her bed. The wolf creatures were howling like crazy, but she was too tired to care about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Nthanda smiled as he creept into her room and kissed her cheek when she didn't wake he sat next to her bed. He waited until it was dawn he then got up and kissed her until she woke up. He helped her out of her bed and then moved out the way and let her get dressed. When she was fully dressed Nthanda came out laughing. "Love you are going to have to change we are going to go track down something ok." He kissed her cheek and went back to wait for her agian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Ayasha looks at him with a groan. Daylight came too soon for her. She got dressed in a small outfit that allows her to move more easily. She has a small dagger in her short pants. Her hair was put up in a pony tail. A dagger hair clip held her hair place. She waited for him to lead the way to who or what they are going to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Nthanda walks over to Ayasha and says, "Climb on." When she climb on to his back Nthanda smiles and says, "Let me known if hold you wrong." His hands slip around to her butt. He felt a pop and moved them back to her thighs as he carried her down. To the stables.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Ayasha groaned when he grabbed her butt by accident. She let him carry her down to the stables. When he put her back down, she smiled some. The horses were surprised by them and kicked at their stalls. Ayasha stroked their noses and they settled back down. Storm her black stallion kicked at his stall wanting to be out and have a chance to run around a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Nthanda smiles and says, "You should let your horses out more often you take stom." He then whistles. A huge horse came around the corner. It was massive. Nthanda stands in front of it as it stops right in front of him. He pats its held. "Come on Night Blade." Night blade had all white fur and a black mane and tail. He was a perchron. Nthanda leaped up on his back and pulled up next to Ayasha and smiles at her he was sitting almost two feet over her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:49 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 4 0624egypt Ayasha let out Storm and she put his settle on and gets on his back. She says to Nthanda, “It’s kind of hard to let the horses out when you’re not allowed to ride them very often.” Storm reared up and Ayasha kissed Nthana softly. Storm was a wild horse and was not afraid to show it. His black fur shined in the moonlight as he was finally out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Nthanda smiels as he leads her out of the stable and out of the kingdom. They were followed by her top four bodyguards and they were gone cutting throught the desert. And over sand dune after sand dune it was a short ride to their destination a small town filled with lots of thugs and criminals. "Follow me and don't say a word." Nthanda leaped off his horse and walked into the village.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 4 0624egypt Ayasha got off her horse and followed him into the village. Storm hid himself in the woods so no one would recognize who’s horse he was. She walked beside Nthanda calmly as though they were just friends. Being in her warrior outfit, Ayasha did not look like the same girl. No one seemed to know her. That did not stop men from flirting with her and trying to catch a feel of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:43 am

Nthanda often pulled her away from the newest or worst criminals as they often came up to hit on her. He pulled her close to him and mummble under his teeth. "If anybody recognizes you the mission is over and you will be put it to real danger these people have been waiting years to get a hold of the Royal Family.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:22 am

Ayasha looks at him and nods. Men whistled as she walked by them. She would just smile as she held on to Nthanda's arm. She asks, "I am guessing there is not many women here?" Ayasha looked around as she saw that most of the city was made up at men from twenty to fifty years of age. No one younger and no children around. She looked down at the soil in the city. It was coal black. She says to herself, "Nothing will grow in this soil. It's too ill nurished..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 10, 2009 11:14 am

"Well I guess it's good thing we didn't come here farm. Huh?" He looked at Ayasha and says, "Let go of my arm these people can't know that we are in love or they will use it aganist us." He snatches his arm from her and walks ahead of her mumbling, "Please forgive me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 am

Ayasha looks at him calmly as she walks with him. She did not say a word as they walked. Her mind was lost in thought as she walked. Her eyes looked at the ground as she saw the soil. “No new life is welcome in this land. I can feel the pain the undead plants were feeling.” She shivered as pain went through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Nthanda walked about five steps ahead of her but she never left his sight for more than a few seconds. He looked as she shivered he knew something was wrong but he couldn't afford to let this town full of thieves and murders know what she ment to him so he walked ahead of her and made an turn into an alley where he pulled over his hood and cloak and when she maid the turn he grabed her and pulled her into him and says, "Stuggle as if you don't know me. Do it now!" He raised his voice some and shook her violently.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:07 am

Ayasha struggles against him in a daze still feeling the pain the plants had felt before they died. She says, "It's too late...They know who I am.." Men surrounded them and she readied her weapons inside her outfit. She shivers again as she could sense what they planned to do to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Nthanda reached around his shoulder and grabbed his buster blade. He didn't pull it out he just gripped the handle. He smiled and says, "Now if I were you guys I would ask your self if you think you can win a fight against Nthanda." He stands straight up and pulls out his magnificant buster blade. It was his signature weapon. It told everyone who he was. Some of the bandits retreated instantly others marveled at it before one bandit says, "Well I think its time someone killed the almighty Nthanda right boys?!" And with that they came flying in. Nthanda swung his blade once cutting tow men in half.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Ayasha gets out her daggers as she sees one man come near her. She slices the man’s throat in a shift movement. She looks at her love a moment knowing he could handle himself. Another man comes at her and she quickly kills him without a true move. She looks around as more men start coming towards them seeing a quick way to make a buck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Nthanda turned and cut down one more man and turned and cut the head clear off of another man. He saw the other man running towards Ayasha he figured she could handle her self but he figured what the hell as he spun around quickly slapping the man wit the flat side of the blade sending him throw one of the stone walls. He looks at the Leader as the man turned and started to run He looks at Ayasha. "Do you want him or do you want me to get him also dead or alive."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 am

Ayasha looks at him a moment and says, “You can take him. I need to rest. If we leave him alive, he will just gather a stronger group of men and come after us again.” She sits down on the ground unable to move very well from something. Her body was stiff and sore as though she had been working in the fields all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Nthanda worried about Ayasha turns to the man as he started to jump a fence. Nthanda picks up his buster blade and throws it all the way down the alley. As the man landed on the ground his Nthanda's buster blade flies through the fence striking the mans heart and killing him Nthanda reaches down and pulls Ayasha onto his back and says, "I will carry you for now. Are you okay you seem very tired from such a small fight." He walks up to the fence and pulls his blade out of it and says, "From now on we take the roof tops." He scales the side of the building and climbs up to the top and runs from rooftop to rooftop.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next