The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Mia let out a soft whimper of pain as he first started to enter her. She heard Lycan let out a breath. Her body adjusted to him slowly. After a few moment she says, "You can start moving inside me if you want. I can handle it now." She hoped when she started to enjoy that she would not be too loud with her moans and groans.

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Feeling that she had adjusted to him. He heard her say that she was ready for him. He started to thrust into her deeper... he loved the feeling of her around him... she was tight, so warm... He started moving, getting a bit rougher unconsciously. Her scent had him practically under her control right now. He wanted to mate her, make her feel good... He continued thrusting, building up speed until he found a good pace, still going rough, strong, and deep inside of her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Mia moaned softly as Lycan began to go deeper and get rougher with her. Her moans got louder as he found her pleasure spot. She let out a very loud moan as he kept hitting it over and over again. She started moaning his name as he kept going. Soon blood stopped going out of her. Her entrance stopped squeezing so hard as she enjoyed every thrust he put in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Hearing her moan his name, Lycan smiled, he could tell that this felt good to her, he knew he was hitting her pleasure spot, and he would not let up off of it. He made it a point to continue hitting that, harder, rougher with each thrust. His hard manhood continued to penetrate into her, it felt so good to him as well. He felt pleasure that he had not known before and it was raising with each passing second.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Mia howled softly as she felt Lycan hitting that stop harder and rougher with each thrust. She moaned and she felt something building up inside her. She could feel heat and passion rising from both their bodies. She looked back at him with a smile. She moaned his name again and asked him to go as deep as he could inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Lycan complied... wanting to do so anyways. He felt pleasure rising fast and he knew what was coming up next. He pressed himself against her as hard as he could forcing his knot inside of her. He felt her around him, her body felt as if it was practically made for him. He moaned her name once before biting her neck once, holding her in place as he hit a hard and heavy climax inside of her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:41 am

Mia howled and climaxed with him. She looks at him and smiled some. When Lycan pulled out her, she turned around and licked his face. She says, "That was great love." Mia put her tail down and relaxed some. Her fur was a bit maffled from him rubbing her back. She licked her fur to make it neat again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Lycan helped her, licking her pelt, making it neat again. Though he felt tired out... she was great. "You... are wonderful..." he panted. He continued to clean her, moving up, licking her face lightly. He wasn't lying either... she was wonderful... She felt so good around him, locked in a lovers embrace. She was loud as well... no doubt someone heard them. He hoped Tybolt heard... he would know that she was his mate... and his alone. She would carry his pups, Tybolt would have to find another female...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Mia smiled and then looked out at the enterence of their cave. She had no doubt that they were heard. She looked back at Lycan and kissed him lovingly. She says, "I hope we last longer the next time we mate. It was fun." Mia enjoyed every moment of their love making. She started to walk out towards the river. She needed a cool drink of water. Every male stared at her as she walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Lycan felt a bit weakened after that... but it was a good weakened. He was recovering, Lycan left the cave a little after she did, seeing every male watching her, he smiled. A few eyes turned to him. He looked proud. He moved next to her, thirsty himself... that and he wanted to make sure nobody got after her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Mia went to the river and took a long drink. She was a bit sore but she did not want to worry Lycan. When walked beside her, she gave him a small lick. She asks, “Why did the pack want someone with royal markings? You guys already had my sister. She would have been someone you could have used as a pawn to get more mates.” Mia stiffened as she smelt her old pack nearby. She says, “Lycan we need to go now. Something does not feel right.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 10, 2009 3:13 pm

"When we were hunting, we were not exactly looking for a particular person... but we found you." he said licking her. "Your sister... she didn't fight all too much... we thought you would have been more trouble than you were worth." he said with a small laugh. Lycan smelt the same thing. He started to move, keeping with her though, he was not going to leave her behind.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 10:16 am

Mia started to move, but stopped when her pack came into view. Her mother growled at her as their eyes met. She growled back not backing down from her threat. She no longer afraid of what her mother could do to her. She looks at Lycan and says, “No matter what happens, do not intervene.” Her mother leaped over the river and the fight began. The two of them began ripping each other apart. Her mother was skilled, but slow in age. She ended up going to the ground with a deep gash in her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed May 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Lycan listened to her, he knew this was only something that they could work out. He wouldn't dare enter her fight. Though while the fight raged on, he wanted to help his mate, his love. He wanted to help her, save her... but she wasn't a bad fighter. He watched and had faith, while watching his own tail in case one of the pack wanted revenge... of course, if this were different circumstances, he would call the rest of his pack down, there were many females.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Mia looked down at her mother with hate filled. She looks at the others and says, “What my mother has taught you about males is wrong. Yes some are blood thirsty brutes, but others can be kind and sweet if you are willing to give them a chance.” The wolf pack members looked at each other unsure what to believe. She says, “Males actually protect their mates. Please do not keep following my mother’s lies. She told you my sister was dead because of the males, but she isn’t. Lily is alive and happy with her mate and pups.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Hearing everything that was said, Lycan watched happily as she shook up the beliefs of the pack that she used to belong to. He howled, asking the pack to come near to gather at his location, men and women... show them all what they were like.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Mia smiled as Lycan’s pack made their way to their side. The females looked at the mixed gender pack. Even Lily showed up and stood by Mia’s side. She says, “This pack has grown strong because of us females join their pack and giving them strong pups. We are protected and cared for by the males. We don’t need to fight so hard to survive.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 6:46 pm

The pack looked to see what was going on, maybe they would gain more members. Lycan spoke up as well. "Lily speaks the truth... males are not all bad... most of them are kind to their mates. Some are brutes who abuse their mates, but males like that have no place here in our ranks." Lycan said. He thought of the alpha... the only possible exception, but the alpha was slowly falling out of his position... word was spreading that he should be removed from the position, and Lycan made the new alpha... this new stunt, Seeing all of the possible pack members... it only solidified that notion.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 pm

The members soon jumped over the river and joined the pack. Very few members stayed with Mia’s mother. Mia smiled as she welcomed the ones who wanted to join. Her mother jumped back over to the very few that stayed with her. She looks back at Mia and says, “You are no different from your father. I am going to laugh when your mate leaves you for someone better.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm

"Sorry to dissapoint you... I'm not going to leave her ever. I love Mia with all my heart." he said. "I'm not going to leave her... I don't know what a male did to you that hurt you so bad, that makes you hate all of my kind but you have my sympathy. Not all males are like that. We don't leave... when we mate, we mate for life." he said. "Your daughter may already be holding my pups as we speak. She found a happy life." he said licking Mia's face once, sweetly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Mia smiled and licked him softly back. She says, “Let’s go home love. By the looks of our new pack members, we’re going to need to eat. They look pretty skinny from not eating.” The pack worked their way back to their caves. Lily and Mia chatted about how happy Mia was going to be once she had pups of her own. Mia would look at Lycan every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Lycan noticed that as well, the members of the other pack must not have had all too much to eat. He felt bad for them, but at least now they would have plenty of food. Lycan's pack held many great and swift hunters, surly tonight with the addition of many new members, there would be a large dinner where many of the new members would be aquanted with the current members. See how happy everyone was and maybe even find a mate.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Mia smiled when they arrived at home. Alley a small young female of Mia’s pack stayed close to Mia. She was not old enough to be anyone’s mate yet. She was still considered a pup. Mia looked at her and licked Alley’s cheek. She says, “Don’t worry honey. There are many pups your age to play with here. And don’t worry, no one will hurt you for being the runt of your litter.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Lycan watched as Mia was talking to the little pup, a young wolf, good... more young pups to ensure a future for the pack. Some might go off, but at least they would be raised right. And Lycan moved closer to Mia... how she acted towards the new comer... a young one. She was going to be a great mother to their pups. "She is right, there are many little ones to play with, and we have many older wolves that will teach you whatever you wish." he said. Lycan was in charge of teaching self defense and hunting but there were many other teachers.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Mia smiled as Alley went off to play with some pups. Mia looks at Lycan and says, “That pup’s name is Alley. Her mother died when she was a small pup. I took her in as my own pup. So she is kind of glad to be back with me again.” She watched as Alley played roughly with some male wolf pup. She seemed to like it here already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next