The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Lycan nodded, she was already a motherly type in a way, taking care of a younger pup with no place to go. He smiled and licked her once. "Well, she looks like she is happy here, she is welcome to stay with us if she can't find any other place to go." he said. Lycan looked around, laughing at Alley playing with a little male pup. He seen others starting to bring food around and preparing it for a big dinner tonight to welcome everyone.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Alley smiled some as she saw food being brought. She looked at Mia and Mia guided her over to the food. The pups were allowed to eat whenever they were ready. Mia grabbed her a chunk of meat and brought her to the cave that was hers and Lycan’s. Alley laid down and ate the food slowly. She was so skinny you could see her ribs and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Lycan watched as Alley ate the food slowly he couldn't help but notice how thin she was. "Don't be afraid to eat all you need to, we have plenty, and hunters that bring back food on a regular basis." he said reasuring her. The food was ready for everyone to dig in. Lycan grabbed a piece big enough for both him and Mia and returned to the cave.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Mia smiled as Alley began eating like a rabies infested dog. All the pups from her mother’s pack looked way too thin for their age. She smiled as Lycan brought her some meat. She looked at Tybolt as he began making a move on one of the females who was too young to mate. Mia growled and got in between the two of them. She says, “Her body is not willing and ready to mate. They may let you be forceful with females, but I will not!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Tybolt growled back. "Funny, I don't remember you being the alpha around here, get back to your mate and leave me to my business. I've moved on from you... unless you are willing to change your mind..." Tybolt growled threateningly at her. Lycan ran up. "Tybolt... back down... you are outnumbered. I think all of us... every one of us has had enough of you being the alpha, the way you put yourself ahead of the whole pack. A few others joined in to back up Lycan... it wasn't going to well for Tybolt. "In fact... I think now is a good time to take your leave from this pack... your services as alpha are no longer needed." Lycan said "Unless you would rather stay and fight..." At this, Tybolt was enraged, though the whole pack was with Lycan on this matter. Jumping at Lycan, he swiftly moved and was on him. "You move slow... when was the last time you fought for yourself?" he asked. The fight continued and Lycan was practically embarrassing Tybolt
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Mia got the new comers away from the fight. The new females were already scared out of their minds, they did not need to grow any more scared of males. Alley hid in the middle of Mia’s front legs. Mia knew Lycan would be okay. Alley shook as she was scared of fighting. Mia stoked her cheek with her nuzzle and said, “You will be okay honey.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm

The fight continued for a while longer, It wasn't to horrible for Lycan, Tybolt was enraged and trying to put Lycan down for good, Lycan however was just playing, jumping about, he didn't even get hit by Tybolt once. Suddenly Lycan leaped forward and pinned down Tybolt. "I'm serious now... I don't want any bloodshed... you are no match for me, and you know it, leave here... or you will not live to see another day." Lycan said, he was dangerously close to Tybolt's neck... one crunch is all it would take. Tybolt finally nodded, Lycan moved and Tybolt started to walk away, nobody in the pack feeling any sympathy for him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Mia smiled as everyone went back to what they doing. She saw that the pack saw Lycan as their new alpha male and her the new alpha female. She says to Alley, “Go play with the other pups. I need to speak to Lycan.” Alley says, “Okay Mia, is it all right if I call you mom?” Mia nodded and Alley went back to the other pups with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Lycan returned back to Mia and gave her a reassuring lick. "There, we shouldn't be bothered anymore by him... he is exiled from this pack, anyone who sees him will most likely report it to me... I mean... I guess... I'm the alpha now." he said looking down a bit. He didn't ask for this to happen, but he would live with it, maybe he could be a good leader, at least better then their previous one.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Mia licked him softly. She rubs his chest and says, “You’ll be a great leader.” She licked his body as he was a bit dirty. She says, “Come on love, you need a bath. Plus we need some alone time.” Mia drugged him to a hot spring and got in. Her eyes were filled with lust again. The warm water made her body feel good again. She says, “Come and join me love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Lycan jumped into the hot springs. It felt good. He seen the lust in her eyes again. He knew what they wanted... now that she was his mate, and practically a mother to the new pup, Alley, having their loving in the cave would be a bit difficult. She was going into heat, he was begining to think that they would be coupling a lot like this in the near future... not that he minded. And besides, it would give the two of them pups to call their own. Alley wasn't a bad girl either... he wouldn't mind having her as a daughter.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 4:39 am

Mia smiled and licked him lovingly. She knew she was going into heat. She rubs up against him as she says, “Lycan I want you love. I’m feeling the rush of the heat.” Mia’s tail was half way and swaying in the in the air. She rubs her head against his chest. Her ears went down against her head as she let out whimpers of want for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 15, 2009 10:17 am

Upon hearing this, Lycan smiled down at her. Hearing her whimpers, she wanted him badly. He was starting to get turned on as well. Her scent was being rubbed into his fur, it was already thick in the air. He licked her muzzle once more lovingly. "I want you too..." he said as he moved around to her back. He couldn't hold back any longer, everything was getting to him, he needed her right now more than ever. He started quickly, taking her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 10:27 am

Mia smiled as Lycan started to take her again. She backed into him every once in a while to make sure he got all the way inside her. Her walls squeezed him as her body enjoyed the pleasure that was going through it. Mia howled as he found her pleasure spot again. Her tail stayed curled over to stay out of his way. Her body was in so much pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 15, 2009 1:20 pm

He joined her, feeling her body back against him, increasing the pleasure that corsed through his body. He was inside of her fully, her walls squeezed him, held him, drove him mad. He started thrusting inside of her, hitting her pleasure spot over and over, rougher and rougher. He never wanted this feeling to go away.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Mia moaned loudly as Lycan hit her pleasure spot roughly. He was deep inside her making it easy from him to hit her every pleasure spot. She smiled as she saw that the heat from the water was making a thick fog making everything around them just disappear. Which made it easier for Mia to forget everything around her but Lycan and their love making.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon May 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Nothing could bother them now, he continued to drive himself into her, taking her as he pleased, knowing how much pleasure it was bringing her. He felt the warm water against them, the heat generated by their bodies combined with the natural heat of the springs. The fog creating a screen as if to protect them from the outside world.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Mia moaned and howled as Lycan ravished her pussy. No way she would not become a mother now. They were both enjoying this too much. For three hours their love making lasted until Mia climaxed and let out a howl of be content. She knew her love would probably continue a while after she hit her limit. She whispers softly, "I love you Lycan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon May 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Feeling her walls tighten around him as she finally climaxed, he couldn't help but do so with her, let let lust take him over. He came inside of her as deep as he could. He howled with pleasure for a moment the finally exited her pussy. He sighed content. "I love you too..." he said licking her face, he was so tired, all his energy used up. Spent...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:35 am

Mia smiled and made her way out of the water. She looks back at him and says, “Come on love. We have to get back to the others. Plus I want to see how Alley likes her new home and see if any boys are picking on her because of her size.” She waited for him to join her before walking back to the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Lycan nodded, he was tired, but it was a good tired. He sighed, thinking of all the new members, he was now the new alpha... things were looking up for him and Mia. "She is a good pup, Hopefully she wasn't picked on too much, she seemed tough anyways." he smiled walking closely next to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Mia nodded and walked with him until they reached the pack. Alley was getting along with the other pups just fine as they got back. She was enjoying her time with the male pups more than the female pups. Mia smiled as the pups spotted her and ganged up on to give her kisses and play with her. She looks down at them with a smile and played with them for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Lycan stood back a bit, letting the pups play with her and watching how she acted around the little ones... she was going to be a wonderful mother. He would join them as well, but he was tired out from the day, training, becoming alpha, and then the recent trip to the hot springs, he was tired out. Instead he watched with proud eyes, watching his mate.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Mia smiled as she played the pups for a while before they had to rest for the night. She then went to Lycan’s side and lay down beside him happily. She was tired out now and needed to rest too. “I can’t wait to have our pups Lycan.” Mia laid her head next to him and licked him lovingly. She then closed her eyes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Lycan watched as his love returned to his side. He sighed sleepily and looked at the other homes, many of the new members had yet to find true mates, yet they expressed interests in a few of the males, some however had found love at first sight. But it was only one day, soon all would find mates if they wished it... the pack would thrive again. He felt good and looked down at Mia, licked her lovingly once and drifted off to sleep.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next