The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Lycan was about to start training, he was with the other instructors while a few of the older pups and young adults lined up. "Now... we shall..." it was at this time he heard a sharp cry and his mate saying something in anger. He looked to the other instructors, they nodded. Lycan ran off. "What... happened?" he asked running into the cave seeing one female hurt. After a quick inspection he nodded. "You are fine, you will live, get out... see our healers." he said. he looked down at Mia "What happened here?"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia says as she lays down again, “The female saw how Tybolt wanted me for my strength. I am guessing she figured if she beat me in a fight. He would want her instead. So she came in here looking for a fight. So I showed her who was boss.” Mia’s eyes were heated with rage as she saw the females run off in fear. She was tired, but was not going to back down from a fight. Blood dripped from her teeth as she laid there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Lycan nodded... it did make sense. The only reason why Tybold didn't have a mate was because he was very picky. Now someone comes along that he wanted, and he couldn't have it. Other females would try to prove that they were better. "If you want, you can rest where I train the young ones... There is a nice, cool, grassy place... might make it easier for you to rest, and I can keep an eye on you." he offered.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia says as she gets up, “Lead the way love. I will follow the best I can.” She followed him to the training grounds and laid under a shady tree. Her gold eyes close after a few moments and she went to sleep. After a few hours later she woke up and slowly made her back to the cave. She wanted to eat a bit of food and rest for the night. Her fur stood on end as she could smell Tybolt waiting inside for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 pm

The training went smoothly, of course, Lycan seemed a bit distracted always looking over to see his mate, when she fell asleep it put his mind at ease. He grinned. He continued his duties when he looked over once though, she was gone. He figured she just went back to their home. He went about his way.

Tybolt waited for her. He was strong, that was for sure. He seen her. "Tell me... why do you choose him over the alpha of the pack?" he asked confidently.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia says as her back arches a bit readying herself just in case he tried something, “That’s easy to answer. We chose each other plain and simple. We placed our marks on each other. You can't undo that. You don’t need me anyway. There are plenty of other willing females that desire to be your mate. Choose one of them to be with your mate. I belong to Lycan and he belongs to me.” She showed no sign of fear as she stood there tall and proud. Once in a while she would look at the direction of where Lycan was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Seeing her move he laughed. "You think I am afraid of you?" he said moving forwards. "Those other females... they lack the strength, the will, they are unable to be a good leader. In you though, is see those qualities... If you choose to be my mate, you will be a leader of the pack." he said. "Your markings of each other mean nothing. As long as I am alpha, I have say over this pack."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:41 am

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia groaned and said, “I am not trying to put fear into you. I can’t stand you.” She thought about this for a moment. She says, “I don’t want to be leader of this pack. I just want to live here with Lycan.” Tybolt was a strange leader. He cared more about himself and his desires than his pack. Her eyes were filled with the desire to rest, but she could not. Her leg was getting sore again and she was having walking or even standing on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun May 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Tybolt looked down at her. He seen her paw was sore. He smiled. She wasn't in any condition to fight. "Listen... I am the leader of the pack... it is for the good of everyone if he had another strong leader. I see it in you... yet you refuse me." he said. "The pups that we would have would be strong... future leaders..." he said once more. "Didn't you hear her, she is not interested..." A strong voice from behind them. Two wolfs stood, Once was Lycan, another was another wolf, a black pelt. The two obviously knew each other. "Bothering my mate again... I've told you, leave her alone!" Lycan said. The other spoke up. "Tybolt... I seen you enter the cave. I went to get Lycan. What you are doing is not right." he said. Tybolt spoke up. "Grom... this is none of your business... get back to the medical care cave to work with the injured." Lycan shook his head. "He isn't going anywhere... I think it is for the best if he has a look at my mate's foot... but I think you should leave." he said. Both he and Grom stared daggers at Tybolt till he reluctantly left.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia looked at Lycan calmly. Her paw was aching and could not walk on it. She then lay down on the cold cave floor. She says softly, “I need to relax…” Tears ran down her face as the pain went through her foot. Mia looked at the leaf from earlier; it still had a decent amount of water in it. She crawled to it and took a small drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 am

With Tybolt gone, Lycan looked at Grom and down at her paw. "She hurt it earlier. She needs help." Lycan said. Grom went closer. Lycan looked to her and nodded. "This is Grom, a good friend. He has helped me many times before. You can trust him." Lycan said reasuring her. Grom smiled at her. "Don't worry, I just need to take a look at your paw." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:59 am

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia nodded and let him take a look at her paw. She says, “I hurt my paw while taking down a grown bear. I know that I did not break it. I think I have just bruised the bone and tendon.” She was getting tired of this. She accidently bit into her lip when the pain got too hard to handle without crying out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Grom inspected it for a bit longer. "Alright, Hold on a moment... I know about the bear, everyone seems to know about it around here. Males envy your mate, and females... well... the more foolish want to out due you, but some of the more sensible are just glad to have another good hunter." Grom said kindly. "Stay here... I'm going to get a few supplies... we can get this leg good as new in a few days." he said heading out of the cave.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 10:23 am

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 4 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia nodded and laid still on the ground. She says to Lycan, “It is a good thing you came when you did. I don’t think I would have had the strength to fight him off if Tybolt tried to force me to mate with him. I would have gone insane if I was forced to have his pups.” She looks at him with a small smile of thanks. She was thankful to have a mate that was willing to protect her. Mia looks at Lycan calmly as Grom came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

"Don't worry... you are going to stick around with me till we get this whole thing sorted out. I'm not going to let him anywhere near you." he said. The thought of Tyblot mating with her made him angry. "Don't worry... the only pups you will have are mine..." he said licking her face once. Grom returned with a few herbs and some wrappings. He had become good with doing this sort of thing. "Alright... hold still... it might sting at first, but the pain wont last long." he said as he started applying the herbs to her paw. Lycan was right next to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Mia groaned in pain as Grom applied the herbs to her paw. She looks at Lycan and says, "Man this stings like crazy." When Grom was done, she stood up with using that leg. She slowly limped over to where their food was. She took a peacie of meat and ate it quickly. She kept eating more and more meat. Mia looked at Lily sadly. She already had pups and she was very jealous. She went back in the cave sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Grom nudged Lycan after she went off, He Lycan watched her. "You might want to give her pups fairly soon... she might feel left out. Most females around here are either pregnant or already have pups, or both. Look at her sister... she wants to be as happy as she is." he said. "Besides... not everyday you find a female like that. You should fully claim her before it's too late."

Lycan nodded. "Thank you for your help..." he said. "I'll call again if we need you..." Grom bowed and left. Lycan walked up to his mate and nudged her. "Are you alright..." he said rubbing against her... licking her face a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Mia got knock out of her thought when Lycan asked her before licking her face which made her smile some, "Are you alright?" She sayslooking at him, "No I feel a little out of place. Every other female here is pregnant or already has pups. I want pups of my own really bad." She rubbed against Lycan gently and licked him a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Lycan smiled, feeling her licks. "Well... I can give you pups if... you feel you are ready." he said feeling the passion starting to rise inside of him. "We are all alone for now... if we go deeper in the cave, nobody will bother us." he said licking her a bit more. He loved her... he knew that now... everything about her seemed to drive him crazy. He wanted her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Mia smiled and rubbed against him lustfully. She says, "I've been ready lover. If Tybolt would not have bugged us when I brought the bear home and bugged us about the laws, I would have given myself to you then." She walked deeper in the cave with a smile. Mia looked back at him with a teasing look in her eyes. Her tail swaying back and forth as she waited fim in the back of the cave. She wanted him just as bad as he wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Nobody would see them... nobody would interrupt their alone time now. Feeling her lust, feeling how bad she wanted him now, Lycan followed her, seeing those eyes... those eyes that teased him with want and desire. He seen that she must have been enjoying the thought of being his mate. He moved to her side quickly rubbing her back, her smell was driving him crazy... he wanted her so badly...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Mia smiled as Lycan began rubbing her back. She rubbed against him making her scent rug onto his fur. Her tail was up a bit and out of his way when he was ready to take her. She says, "Lycan i want you now..." She gave him small love bites and nips. She could not help but gigle some as he found another ticklish spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Seeing that her tail was now out of the way, he knew she was ready. He moved over to her, her scent now driving him crazy... her little love bites and nips were not helping that... it just drove his passion wild. He moved over her, mounting her. His face near her. His manhood at her entrance. "Ready love?" he asked her
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Mia nodded some as she was too lustful to worry about the pain she would most likely be feeling in a bit. She says, “I’m ready, just be gently on me okay.” Her golden eyes were filled with lust as looked him waiting for him to enter his member inside her. She heard it hurt at first but she did not care. She just wanted to please her mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Lycan nodded. He moved forward a bit... he understood, he was her first. And honestly, she was his first as well... he was letting his instincts guide him for this... he knew what to do. His manhood moved inside of her. She was tight, but he kept going. He was being careful, moving slow, being gentle as she asked him. He let out a breath, she felt so good around him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next