The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Mia let out a breath when the alpha male left. She was not scared of him. It was just the only way to hold back her growls. She snuggled right up to Lycan as she ate. She finished eating and laid her head on his paw. She says, “I don’t think he will back down from this. I will have to watch my back more often now.” Mia rubbed her head against his warm chest gently. She says, “I am glad you chose me to be your mate.”

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"I know... he wants you.. I could see it in his eyes... He won't let this one go." he said. What she said though, it struck him. It made him happy. He sighed and cuddled against her. "I'm happy that you are starting to like it here. See... we are not that bad here. And... I'm sorry about what I said... you are far from worthless. You are probably the best female that I have met." Lycan said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Mia smiled as he cuddled up to her. She licked his cheek repeatedly as she was happy that he was finally showing her affection or at least more than what he did before. She listen as Lycan said, "I'm happy that you are starting to like it here. See... we are not that bad here. And... I'm sorry about what I said... you are far from worthless. You are probably the best female that I have met." Mia smiles and says happily, “I am sorry for biting your neck when we met. I get a little violent when I’m mad.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Lycan laughed. "I noticed." he said. "But... you were practically taken away from your home. Taken as a mate. I'm... glad that you like this though. That you have accepted your fate." he said. "You had not hurt me that much, but I could sense strength." he said licking her more, showing her affection. Something that was usually rare for him. His heart started to beat a bit faster. He... liked her... quite a bit. Perhaps even love was starting to spring up.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Mia kept licking him happily as they showed each other affection. She nipped at his ear gently and playfully before she rubbed against him lovingly. She was starting to feel the full urge to mate. Mia did like being here with him a lot. She felt like she had to get him to love her or her heart would just break inside her chest like fragile glass. She began licking him a bit more lustfully. She wanted to show him love. Maybe he would show her in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Feeling her urges in her licks, he knew what she was trying to say to him. He should be careful with her... though his heart was starting to beat faster. He was feeling the same way. Her body heat right next to him. He was starting to love her... he knew it. It was as if it was predetermined... as if he was meant to be with her. He whispers into her ear. "You are something special" he said licking her a bit more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Mia smiled and licked him nose as a form of a kiss. She then looked into his eyes calmly. She started to lick down his chest. She felt a small scar on his chest where she had bitten him. She let out a whimper of regret as she looked back into eyes. She licked his nose again and rubbed against him lovingly. Mia then turned around and growled as the alpha male started to approach them again. She was in no mood to deal with him right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Lycan felt her kiss, he smiled a bit, it felt good, she liked him enough it seemed. When she came across his scar where she had bit him he looked down at her. "Don't worry about that..." he whispered to her. He was starting to lose himself with her. It felt good, he relaxed... Then he heard a growl. He looked up, the alpha... he knew that this wasn't over. Licking her once as a kiss, "Wait here... I'll be back..." he said moving up to the alpha. "How soon we forget and ignore the laws of our pack..." the Tybolt said. "How quick we forget the debts we owe..." Lycan replied. "I saved your life. An alpha without a mate can go on. We think no less of you for it." Lycan said getting angry. "But if you try to take what is rightfully mine... someone who I have actually grown to love... It the only retort will be bloody vengeance." Lycan growled. This had gained the attention of many others. Tybolt bared his teeth. "You needed to clear this with me..." he said. Lycan smiled as he had the upper hand. "You have a pack... loyal... but if you turn on me, I guarantee that this pack will turn it's back on you." he said. "You know this..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Mia stood up and watched closely. Her wounded leg hurt like crazy, but was more worried about Lycan. She knew the alpha was not going to back down. She saw others coming to see what up. Mia walked in between the two of them. She looked at the alpha and said to him with an evil look in her eyes that would cause every wolf to become a coward, “I am Lycan’s mate. We marked each other the day we met. If you got a problem with it, you can take it up with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Tybolt looked at her... stared her down, but seen the strength, the threatening gaze... he looked away and walked off. He was out numbered, even his pack was starting to turn on him. Lycan looked to his mate and smiled. "Thanks, that should scare him off for a while at least..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Mia smiled and Lycan and kissed his nose again. She says, “If I can take on a full grown bear by myself then I can surely handle him. Besides you’re my mate I have to stick by you and keep you out of touble.” She looked over at her sister Lily who was smiling like crazy. She just shakes her head and went to lay back down. Mia looks back at her mate before entering the cave and asks, “Are you coming love? Her eyes were filled with love as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Lycan seen that Lily was happy about their coupling. About how she had adapted to the new pack, being around men instead of her all female pack. Seeing that having a mate to take care of her at times wasn't bad... he looked back down at her. "Yes... I'm coming." he said giving her a smile. "How is your leg... love..." he said to her licking her once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Mia says with a small smile, “My leg will be fine in a couple of days.” She licks him lovingly and lays down on floor after starting a small fire again. Blood dripped from her wounded leg. She says, “Damn it I opened the wound up again.” She looks at Lycan again and says, “It has been an eventful morning. I wonder what the day of the day has in store for us.” She was mad at the alpha male for mess up the mood for them earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm

"I'm wondering as well... it might be very eventful... but you stay off that leg." he said He started to lick it, cleaning her wound, trying to help it heal. "Don't worry about the alpha... I'm hoping he will just drop this... if not, the whole pack is more than likely to turn on him." he said. "We don't need any more chaos around here..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Mia winced as he licked her wound. It was so embarrassing to her to hurt herself so much. She licked his face as he cleaned her. She says, “I am sorry I cause you so much trouble my love.” Mia held her head down in shame. She says, “All I have caused you is trouble since I got captured…I am sorry…” She let a single tear fall from her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

He finished cleaning the wound. He seen that she was crying. "No... don't worry, some females are like that when first captured, resistant... fighting back. But when they realise that here, they will have pups, find a mate, live a good life... they... well... become tamed down a bit." he said. "You have done more than that, you have brought us a wonderful breakfast... and you have started to see the good things about this place." he said. "Our pack..." he licked her once more with affection.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Mia kissed him on the nose and said, “But I don’t want to be too tame. I don’t want to be one of the kinds of females who have to depend on their mate all the time. I want to be strong and independent wolf that their mate knows can take care of themselves when they need to. I don’t want you worrying about me when you are hunting or something.” She got closer to him and rested against him. The fire made her whole body glow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm

"You know... I think that is why I like you. I don't worry about you like a lot of males worry about their mates. I know you can take care of yourself... you are not too tame... just calmed down a bit... you can take care of yourself when needed and you can be... well... a good mate... you will make a good mother..." he said kissing her even more. Bringing up pups with her wouldn't be bad at all.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Mia though a moment about having pups. She says, “I wouldn’t mind having pups this year. I have always seemed much calmer around young ones.” She smiled at the idea of having six pups running around. She would really enjoy being a mother. Mia kisses him back as and rubs against him. She asks, “Can you please get me some water? You told me to stay off my leg. I am trying to obey you desire.” Her eyes looked at him lovingly and kissed him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Lycan nods. "Of course... I just don't want you to hurt yourself. Your leg is something you will need to hunt and such." he said lickin her once more. He went out in search of something to hold the water. He found a large leaf, turned somewhat like a bowl of sorts. He filled it with water and managed to drag it back. He returned to the cave with a leaf filled with water. "Here, it's nice and cold from the stream." he said scooting it up to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia looks at him and licks his nose softly. She says after taking a drink, “Thank you…” The water tasted good and helped her relax some. She then waited for Lycan to join her in the cave at her side. She asks him, "What are you going to do while I stay in here resting my leg?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 8:04 pm

"Well, I have my duties. I have to help train a few young males to fight... I know it is odd... I'm young myself... but I'm one of the main defenders of the pack." he said. "Anyways, after I train, I have to organize the hunting groups and send them out." he said. "Afterwords, I have to do my rounds, make sure everything is in order, then that is it." he said. "I wish I could stay with you though... I'm sure that would be much more enjoyable."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia sighed and said, “Okay, go do your duties. I promise I will stay in here and rest my leg. I just don’t trust the alpha male.” She did not care enough to remember the alpha male’s name. He gave her the creeps and made her want to rip his throat out. Mia looked out at the other females of the pack. The few single ones were fawning over the alpha male. He did not seem to have any interest in them. He was just staring out into space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Lycan stood up and walked out. "Alright, I'll be back. You should be fine here." he said. "Nobody should bother you, and if they do, somebody will see." he said. He kissed her once more before leaving.

As Lycan left the cave to get to his duties, he crossed paths with Tybolt... electricity was felt between them... as if one didn't quite like the other. Lycan kept up all the formalities, but inside, he wanted him to know, if he so much as looked at his mate the wrong way, he was dead. Even the few females around him seen it and shyed away a bit when Lycan came around.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia laid there growling as Tybolt and Lycan squared off a bit. The single females glared at her for causing Tybolt trouble. One came running and entered the cave looking for a fight. Mia and the other female growled and circled each other. The young gray female was the one to attack first, but Mia pinned her tightly by the neck. The gray female let out a sharp cry as Mia ripped a huge gash in the back of her neck. Mia says, “Don’t mess with me unless you want to die!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next