The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 am

Alice looks at him and nods slowly. She says, "I don't need to let them out yet. I have just never had to really hide them before. So it's a bit hard and weird to do it now." She looked at men and noticed they weren't the innocent types. Their souls were almost pure black. Alice was unsure if they could really trust them. She had her hands clenched into fists as she looked at them.

Back to top Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 10, 2009 11:21 am

Silver walked closer behind her as they were taken to the castle and thrown into a cell. The guard says, "Wait her until the King ask to speak to you." As soon as the guard left Silver snaped his fingers and the bars off the window flew off. He looks at Alice and smiles.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Alice looks at him and felt the wind cause her to crave to fly. She says, “You can’t go through there. You won’t fit.” She snaps her fingers and looks at the sky again. The next thing she knows, she is in the sky. Her wings shrunk some so the other people would not notice her. She looks around as she could sense the evil things they were doing in the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 am

Silver Wind smirked and looked at Alice as she flew out he clapped his hands together and the wind removed the bricks from the wall. The bricks make a stair way to the tallest tower in the kindom. Which was the kings room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 am

Alice followed him as he used his power over wind to walk to the king’s room. She kept herself hidden from sight as she waited to see what he planned to do. She sighed when guards noticed they were gone. She sparred with the guards so they would not be able to mess with Silver while he did his thing. She was in no mood to be around evil men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Silver walked into the window and right behind the king he snapped his fingers and the gaurds were slammed into the wall. He walked over to the king. "So my friend what is this about you imprisoning me and my lovely firend I don't like it when people try to kill me or my firends." He looked at the man. Then he heard wings and knew Alice was there. "Come in Alice I have this under control."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 am

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 3 Anime--1 Alice looks at him for a moment before coming in. The man grew wide eyed at the sight of her. She slowly went to Silver’s side as she looked at him. She was trying her best to place the man as she looked at him. Alice looks at Silver and asks, “Who is this man? I mean he looks familiar, but I can’t place him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Silver looks at Alice and then grabed the man by throat and lifted him off the ground. "Me and me lovely friend would like to pass through your country without any more problems. Also I would like for you to realse all of your slaves." He placed the man on the ground and looked at him. "Do we have an understanding because I only ask once. After that my game plan changes all together." He was glareing at the man. Then he just turned around and then walked towads the window and out it he went sigaling for Alice to join him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Alice looked at the man as he stared at her. She stared back at him and could see his black soul. She says, “Your soul is as black as coal. You have done such evil things since you were five. You take joy in watching slaves getting slaughtered. Women, men, and children. It does not matter to you. You will pay for what you have done.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Silver turns around and grabs Alice's hand. "Not today to release the slaves is more than enough." He leads her to the window as the king makes his annoncements to free the slaves. Silver looks at Alice. "Make sure that the slaves make out of the kingdoms reach I will meet you on the the other side following up with the last of the slaves." He walked down to the court yard with Alice.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 am

Alice nodded as she could hear the slaves cutting loose from their chains. She went to them and guided them out of the kingdom walls. She blocks all the arrows that the guards shoot out with a barrier. She let out as five arrows went deep into her back. As soon as the slaves were at a safe distance away from the kingdom, Alice had to land. Blood dripped from her body as she hit the ground hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Silver saw Alice get shoot down again and then before leaving the castle he made a hand sign and the wind picked up and the sky turned gray. Silver pionted to the sky and then the ground and with in an instance windy blades came cutting the castel and every man inside it to shreds he then made his way to Alice he found her on the ground he removed the arrows and stated to wrap he wounds.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Alice was out cold as he ripped out the arrows. Blood covered the arrows and the ground as her wounds grew worse. A child came over with flowers in his arms. Three more kids come over and help set a circle of flowers around Alice’s body. Soon after, the flowers began to glow and give energy to her body so she can heal easier. Her eyes light up with light and she slowly gets up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 am

Silver had no idea of what just happened he looked at Alice as she got up. "What just happened and, how did you do that?" He asked as he helped her up. "Are you okay or is this going to have some side effects?" He pulled her into his arms and looked into her eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:46 am

Alice looks at him with a smile. She says, “I can’t explain how those flowers healed me. It is an old trick that innocent children use to help heal angels faster. The flowers give us their energy to speed up our healing abilities. I will be too sore to fly any time soon.” She blushes as he took her into his arms. Alice was still not use to him being so kind to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:24 pm

He says, "Well as long as you are with me you will be able to fly." He snapped his fingers and starts to walks across the wind as a wind paltform shows up and carries them away. He holds her and looks down at the angel in his hands.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Alice stayed in his arms and laid her head on his shoulder. The children and the other slaves went their own way. She looks at Silver a moment and says, “I have a feeling that they all have already figured out where they are going to go and start their new lives.” Her wings went into her back as pain waves went through her sore body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm

"They are going back into the woods with no king to try and inslave them they are going straight into the woods to rebuild a kingdom for themselves." He looked at Alice and lifted her up higher so that her head was near his shoulder. "Are you feeling better or do you still need me to hold you a bit longer." He says as he winks at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 am

Alice smiles as he winks at her. She says, “I would like to stay in your arms, if you don’t mind? You have more body heat than I do.” She kisses his cheek softly and sweetly. She then relaxed in his warm safe arms. Alice closed her eyes and went to sleep easily. Her back was sore and beat red from the arrows. She needed all the rest she could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 am

Silver just smiled as she kissed his cheek. When she went to sleep Silver just looked down and smiled then he just floated through the air with her in his arms and carried her until he saw a nice spot to camp he lands and walks a little futher and places her on the ground softly not to wake her and then set up camp.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 am

Alice woke up a few hours later cold. She sit up and says, “Darn it I am cold again.” She saw Silver was sitting and she went to his side to cuddle up to him. She lets her wings out slowly so the pain does not over whelm her again. She says, “I am cold Silver…Won’t you warm me up?” Alice gives him a cute little look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Silver jumped a little as Alice cuddled up to him. He didn't expect her to be up for a few more hours or so. "He turned and removed his vest showing his bare upper body he had huge peks and an 8-pak. He turned and wraped his vest around her he didn't realize how much bigger than her he was until he placed his vest on her. then he picked her up and placed her on his lap as he sat next to the fire. "Is this better Alice?" He asked as he continued too look at the fire.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Alice purrs against his neck happily. She was very happy to be in his arms. She looked at his bare chest and blushed. She put her wings back in her back. She kisses him softly as she smiles. Alice was being very affectionate with him, but she did not know why. She asks, “Silver, what do you think of me?” She looks at his face trying her hardest not to kiss him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Silver looked down at her. "I feel as if a have found my peice of heaven on earth." He kissed her forehead. "Now go to sleep your body is still sore and you need to get some rest or you will pass out for sure." He ran his fingers through her long hair kissed her good night and gazed at the fire again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Alice sighed and went back to sleep happily. She curled right up to him and stayed asleep for many more hours knowing she would stay warm. Her wings came out of her back as she slept. Her fluffy wings fluttered as they absorbed the warmth from the fire. While Alice sleeps her wings are able to come in and out of her back as they pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next