The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm

A bright light came into Silver's tent he jumped up and ran out to see Alice he looked at her. Her body glowing in the moon light he approched her quietly he didn't know what to say or do he touched her arm and when she turned around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Alice jumped as he touched her arm. When she turned around, he was so close to her. Their lips were really close to touching. She says as she looks into his eyes, "I am sorry I woke you. I forgot how much us angels shine in the moon light." Her wing were fully healed as she stood in the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 2:51 am

Silver took a step back scratching his head "Well you didn't really wake me I was just curious to what was going on out hear and when I saw that you were standing hear glowing like a big beautiful light. So as I got closer I realized it was you so I tried to see if you were alright."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 2 Anime--1 Alice smiled and blushed deeply. She says, “My wings heal faster in the moonlight than sunlight. So I had thought that they could use a good stretch.” Her blue eyes looked at him calmly. Without even trying, her wings fluttered and she was lifted off the ground. Alice smiled happily as she greeted the sky again after so many years of being gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Silver snaped his fingers and followed her into the air. He grabs her hand and her waist. "Mind if I have this dance." They went twirling into the sky dancing and Silver just smiled as he stared into her blue eyes that reminded him of a beautiful still lake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Alice smiled as they danced together in the sky. She noticed he was starring in her eyes a lot. She blushes and asks, “Why do you keep starring in my eyes Silver Wind?” Her purple and white wings fluttered expressing the joy she felt inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Silver pulled himself closer to her. "In your eyes I see a heaven where people can live the way the want and even a future for..." He smiles and lets go his body falling to the earth the wind moving out of his way. With in seconds he could hit the ground and not care less.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Alice stopped him from hitting the ground. She pressed him against her body so he could not get out of her grip. She gently places him on the ground and hits him over the head. Alice says, “You killing yourself will not get you into heaven. You will get a straight shot to hell. Now don’t do that again!!!” She was mad at him now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Silver takes her hand and points to the spot where he was suppose to land. Their was an wind net waiting to catch something... him. He took her hand and pulled her so that she was now facing him he smiles at her. "I never would have killed myself espcacially not with you here to watch. Hey lets get some sleep the officers shouldn't be to far behind me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Alice blushed out of embarrassment from how stupid she was. She says, “I am sorry. It’s kind of an instinct that I can’t fight.” She sighed and let him go. No angel is able to sleep at night. She says, “You go ahead and sleep. Angels have a hard time sleeping at night. No one knows why.” Alice laid on the grown and stared at the stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Silver smiles and says, "You didn't have to let me go I was kind of liking that part." He lays down next to her. "So what do you mean angels don't really get sleep at night that makes no sense to me." He flicks her nose and then says, "Thats for hitting me when I didn't deserve it." Then he kissed her nose. "I could never harm anything on that pretty little face of yours or your body."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Alice laughed as he flicked her nose and then kissed it. She says, “Angels have an easier time influencing people when they are asleep so some are made to stay awake in the night to guide people back in the right direction when they need to most.” Alice then kissed his head gently where had hit him. She says, “There we are even now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 08, 2009 10:19 pm

"Silver smiles and says,"You could have just pulled me in like you did when you caught me and called it at that." He opens his arms and waits for to see what Alice would do. He had this huge smile on his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Alice took him in her arms and smiled some. She wrapped her wings around them to keep Silver Wind warm. She was surprised he liked being held by her. No one ever did when she was human. She asks, "What are going to do tomorrow? We can't spend every night in the woods. It won't be good for your body." Alice laid her head on his warm chest. She was a natual cuddle bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Silver smiled as he was between this beautiful angel and her wings he pulled her just a little closer. "Tomorrow we will cut through the rest of the forest we only have about ten miles or more to go. After we escape her we head straight to the rebel base. Now I don't want you to go in with me I just going to go get something."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Alice nodded and just relaxed in his arms. Her eyes were closed as she rested her head on his chest. She knew she would not be able to sleep but she wanted to try anyway. Her wings would keep them warm for the night. The moon shined on them as the night went on. Her wings glowed as the moon’s light made them keep growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Silver smiled an dozed off into a nice sleep. He slept till morning. He got up and started to take down the campsite when he saw Alice moving around and stuff. He walked over and kneeled down next to her he kissed her forehead. "Are you okay pretty angel?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Alice groaned and looked at her wings. She says, “Darn it. My wings are longer now.” She up and stretched and groaned again. She asks him, “How in the world can you lay still that long? The ground as hard as hell.” Her wing spread all the way out. Her wing span is almost ten feet long now. She looked at him calmly with kind eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 5:09 pm

"I am use to it. But their is something I didn't tell you." He scratches his head looking down. "Well alchemy is not really looked up on during this time and the fact that you are angel well you should probly hide your wings it you want to live."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Alice looked her wings a minute before absorbing them into her back. She then shivered a moment as it took her a moment to do this. She says, “I hope sometime soon I won’t have to hide these wings of mine anymore. Looking human makes me feel out of place and not myself.” She groans again as her stomach growls loudly for some food. She blushes some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"Don't worry I got some food before I stated taking down the camp." He pointed to some eggs,bread, and sausage. Silver smiled as he packed everything back up and watched as Alice sat down to eat he watched her everymove as if he were looking for clues.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Alice ate her food calmly and slowly. She felt weird being here. She was acting more and more alive each day. This scared her like crazy. She then got done ad looked around. She could hear people coming their way. Alice got her sword out again just in case the people were a threat. She looked in the direction the people were coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Silver rushed her and huged her covering the sword in her hand. "We are not trying to fight right now we need them to lead them to my horse it's in the castle just outside the forest. Just hold your blade for now he lets go of her hides his weapons and lets her hide her sword. He then approched the people. "We are not enemies of the King we have fought them and they got away but we nowhere they are going." Silver now had a hood on his head and coverd Alice with one two.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 2 Anime--1Alice hid her face in the hood as they followed the people to the castle or wherever they needed to go. She worried as she could sense their eagerness to kill them even though they did not need to. Her wings were going to be hard to keep hidden in her back. Alice has never had to hide them before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Silver hides his hands in his sleeves he walks behind Alice. "If you must let your wings out wait for us to get into the castle. And we get to a secure spot." He stays behind her the whole way to the castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next