The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Silver just held her and leaned his head back as he went to sleep and then he awoke the next morning he stood up with her in her arms and looked at an dust storm in the distance and as he looked it turned out to be an charging army and behind them lied and way smaller army charging head on with this lager army. Him and Alice where in the middle of it all. He placed Alice down and walked out to the middle as the armies got closer he made the same hand sign he made at the castel but insted of pointing up he pointed down and then the wind from the ground up rises up and when the arimes get close enough and then they were hurled into the air and spun until they were sick and then placed on the ground. Silver pointed and laughed at this.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Alice woke up to Silver laughing. She opens her eyes, sits up slowly, and looks around. She took one look and knew what he did. She let her wings spread out and a blinding light filled the armies’ minds. She deleted everyone’s memories about having a war and then they all were teleported home. She then stretched her arms up towards the sky. She says, “What a way to wake up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Silver glared back at first then realized who it was. "Hey beautiful what are doing messing up my fun I really don't take to kindly to that. You better be lucky you are beautiful other wise I might have had to punish you." He smiled and stomped out the fire. Then he looked at Alice. "You don't mind if I get my vest back or you could just where it. I like to show off my muscles." He started to pose and show off his muscles.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Alice looks at him with a smile. She says as she gives him back his vest, “I don’t like it when too many people remember seeing an angel okay. Not many humans are supposed to know about my kind. So I had to erase their memories and send them home.” She wraps her wings around her body as she got fully woke up. She looks at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 am

Silver walks over to her after putting on his vest he walks over to Alice and gets right in her face. The faces where so close and any closer they would have been kissing. He looks at Alice and says really somthe like, "So are you going to make me forget meeting you." He says as he takes his hand through her hair. "Huh I am I going to have to forget my little piece of heaven on earth." He says as he gets closer as if he were a mile away from her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 am

Alice sighs and nods. She says, “I don’t want to, but it’s the only way I can continue to watch over this world without worry of you.” She let out a whimper as he got close to her. Her wings fluttered nervously at his closeness. A whimper of want escaped when he ran his fingers through her hair. She waits for him to say something to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Silver is just quiet and then he kisses her and lifts her off the ground without breaking the kiss. He then placed her down and borke the kiss. "That is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time." He smiles as his arms make their way around her waist.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Alice looks at him after he broke the kiss. She says as she shakes her head to clear it, “You did that on propose so it would be harder for me to erase your memory of me.” She felt his arms go around her waist. She wraps her wings around him to bring them closer together. Alice kisses him deeply and then breaks the kiss with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Silver smiles and says, "Stop you from erasing my memory I fear nothing of the sort. But the kiss was for me that was something I have been waiting to do." He smiles as she breaks her kiss and smiles at him. He then kisses her back as they slowly make their way to the ground just kissing each other back and forth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 am

Alice looks at him with a smile as they get to the ground. She kisses him softly as the wet grass touches her wings. They flutter and adjust to the feeling as the two of them continue to mall each other with kisses. She wraps her arms around his neck and run her fingers through his hair. Her wings went around them so they could not be watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Silver looks at her while she kissed him over and over. "Are you sure that your are aloud to do this? I mean you are an angel." He kisses her neck softly over and over agian. "And as for your wings we are less then twenty feet way from an tent." He smiles as he continues to kiss her neck softly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Alice looks at him a moment. She says, “I am not sure of anything right now. I also don’t care if I am allowed to or not. I was trapped in that gate for over five hundred years in the place of my brother. I think I deserve to have some fun.” She took his hand guided him to the tent. She did not care if she was allowed to do this or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Silver followed her into the tent and grabed Alice pulling her into him removing his vest and kissing her over and over again. "500 years huh..." He kisses he neck. "That is along time to be alone." He kisses her then her neck and starts to remove her dress. "I think I know exactly what you need." He kisses her again lifting her into the air and her small body out of the dress as he begins to lay he down on his fur pelts. His hands making their way all across her body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Alice looks at him and smiles some. She says, “I hate being alone especially at night.” She got a shiver as he moved her dress up. Her eyes light up as he kisses her neck. She flutters her wings some as a wind shook the tent. She shivers some again. The furs felt strange against her skin. She had never laid on any type of fur before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Silver kisses her neck and then he laided next to her and nibbled on her ear a little bit and says, "Are you sure this is something you want to do." He sits up on and elbow and looks at this beautiful naked angel body on his fur pelts and waited for a reply to this shivering beautiful angel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 am

Alice looks at him and says, “I am sure I want to do this.” She blushed deeply as he looked at her body. She leans up and kisses him softly. She says in the kiss, “I am tired of being alone Silver. Won’t you make the loneliness go away?” She makes it where he is on top of her. The wind blew again but her body did not seem to notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Silver snapped his fingers and the wind stopped blowing around the tent but made it almost impossible to get to the tent. He kisses her back "I can take away your loneliness if that is what you want." He kisses her neck and removes his pants adn slowly slips his cock into her warm tight little wet pussy. And slowly easys it in and out of her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 am

Alice whimpered softly as he went in and out of her. She kisses him softly as she tries to ignore the pain in her body. She looked at him with a smile when her body had no more pain to feel. Her body started to act on instinct to meet his thrusts as he went in and out of her. Her wings fluttered as they went into her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Silver's musscular arms wraped around Alice's tiny frame of a body as he kissed her softly as their hips meet over and over again softly touching and parting as his member went into her deeper each time until it could no longer go any deeper.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Alice moans softly as pleasure builds inside her body. She kisses him deeply and gasps as she came all over him a bit. Her body kept moving as finally she was able to move better with him still in her body. Her hips went against his as she tried to keep him deep inside her body. She says, “Faster Silver please.” Her body ached for more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 am

Silver kissed her neck. When she said faster Silver used his legs to spread hers futher out and then he thrusted into her faster and harder. His member going deeper each thrust. He sits up on and takes Alice's legs in his arms and raises them into the air and trust harder into her. With her ankels above his head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 am

Alice moaned as she started to feel him going deeper inside her body. Her body started to tense as he kept hitting her pleasure spots. She leans up to him and kisses him softly. Her body was enjoying this for once. She nips at his shoulders and neck gently. She looks in his eyes a moment and smiles some. She kisses him again deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 am

Silver Kissed her back as she kissed him. His thrust where harder his member thrusting deeper into her until it could no long go any deeper. He held her tiny body in his arms and thrusted constantly into her feeling himself almost ready to cum.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 am

Alice’s back arched her back as he was thrusting deeper in her body. Her walls tightened around his member. She buries her face into his shoulder as she begins to feel the desire to cum. She looks at him as she fights the urge to cum. She calls out his name as she gives into her desires. Cum flows out of her like crazy. Her body shakes slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am

Silver thrusted and as Alice came he thrusted some more before he himself came. He pulled his cock out of her nice and slowly and then he laid down next to her. He smiles at her and says, "You have to be the naughiest angel I have ever meet." He kissed her deeply and says, "I thing we ruined the one of the fur pelts." He wrapped his arms around her and just laid their.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next