The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 32 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Nodding to show that she understood. "Oh I just thought I had upset you" She held him close and kissed him back passionetly. She sighed softly completly happy with her life now. When he stated he could do more Lizabeth cocked her head to the side.

"More?" She asked confused. As he kised down her body she shivered not from cold but from the pleasures he was giving her. When he reached her tighs she gasped. She lifted her head to see him but was flown backwords when he reched her warm folds.

"Oh my" She moaned out. As he wiggled it in her pussy. She couldnt belive the feeligns she moaned and twisted gripping the sheets she cried out his name. After awhile she wasnt sure how long she felt senstations mounting up, but it being her fist time she wasnt sure what was happening.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 32 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:27 pm

As Lizabeths body shivered and moved out of pure pleasure Takeda forced his tounge further in and wiggled it even more. Now his toung was going in a circular motion in her pussy. He smiled as he enjoyed her feeling her body twist and trun and as she moaned his name he would do more tricks with his tounges to pleasure her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

The deeper his tongue went the more Lizabeth moaned out. She groaned louder and cried out When the circler movments started she felt her musces tighten up. "Oh my Takeda" She arched her back "I am feeling...somthing" She gasped out she didnt last too much longer before she started to cum with a loud scream that was certain to carry beyond their walls but she was caught up in the moment.

She lay ther panting and groaning covered in sweat but she wore a tired but content smile upon her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Dumisa swallowed some of the cum when it first came out. He then pulled away as she squrited all over his bed. He smiled as he climed up her kissing her body and sucking on her hard nipples. He smiled and kissed her over and over again all over her neck. He then wipes his face and gives Lizabeth a huge kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 am

Gasping when she had finally found her release then blushing as she realized what she had just done she looked a bit embarrased. She had messed his bed, probably runied it. Se was about to apologize when he started to climb up her and kiss her body along the way.

She was exhuasted but happy and content. She whimpered as he sucked on her hard nipples since they wereso sesenitive then se wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Everything was prefect now. Sure it could be interupted any moment by the storm or his duties but she wanted to relax and enjoy him while she could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Takeda smiled as she warpped his arms around his neck. He then looks down and says, "I should go ahead and get some dry sheets for the bed." He smiles and says, "Just wait right here I will be right back." He smiles and then he pulls the sheets from under her and comes back with a big mink blanket. He lays down on top her and wraps the blanket around the both of them and then wraps his arms around her as they laid in the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am

As he mentioned the dry sheets she blushed again. "Yeah I guess we made a litttle bit of a mess" She yelped as he pulledd the sheets from the bed when she was still on it. Being naked and wet from her and his sweat she shivered slightly but when he came back with te big mink blanket she got excited and opened her arms to welcome him and the warmth she nuzzled his neck and sighed.

"I love you Husband" She then giggled and closed her eyes and relaxed not asleep but just clearly happy and in love.

"How bad is the storm Takeda?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 am

Takeda nuzzled his head back into her neck and laid ontop of her and then as she said I love you he smiles and says, "I love you too my beautiful wife." He kisses her neck and then lays his head on her breast as he listened to her heartbeat he smiles and then says, "The storm is not literally a storm it is an invading army." He then lays his head back down and then slowly starts to doze of to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Lizabeth was completly relaxed now Takeda was laying on top of her but he wasnt squishing her it all felt prefect. When he called her beautiful she blushed, she liked being called beautiful even if she didnt belive it, but she was defiently more healthly looking after being fed and seeing the dotor aftr she was gotten ill, the sun had darkened her skin and lightened her hair.

When he mentioned the Storm being a invadng army she began to panic but he just laid his head down and started to sleep. She licked her lips and grew even more nervous but she had no choice but to sleep. Slowly she drifted away holding on to Takeda as if he was a security blanket.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Takeda slept well he woke early like he normally did. When he awoke he immediately notticed that his head was in Lizabeth's naked breast. When he realized that nobody had awaken him saying that they had been invaded he smiled and decided he would wake up his wife with a suprise of his own. He looked around his room and saw nobody. He smiles and grabs his member and eaises it into her warm pussy. He smiles as he slowly thrusted into her over and over again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am

Laying next to Takeda Lizabeth slept soundly, she felt comfortable with him and evn with the threat of a uncoming army she felt safe with Takeda she knew that he would never let anything happen to her, so her sleep was pleasent no nightmares or anything.

In the morning she awoke to Takeda thrusting into her. She woke with a start suprised but when she realize where she was she girned and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well good morning to you my husband"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Takeda smiled and flips his head back and looks at his wife and says, "Well last night was so great I was hopping to do the same thing again." He kisses her and forces his whole member inside of her. He smiles as it went all the way in her. He smiles and says, "I didn't want to do that last night because it was your first time but now I have the whole thing inside of you." He kisses her neck and then bites into it not hard but just hard enough to hit her spots.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Wrapping her arms around his neck a little tighter she arched her hips to mach his movements she moaned out. She grinned "Yes last night was great" She kissed him back then gasped as he thrusted his entire member into her. She blinked away a few tears of surpise then began to moan softly.

When his teeth matched her senstive neck she whimpered "Mmmm I like that my love" She thrusted her hips up hard and fast and grinnd "How is that my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 am

Takeda was surprised at how well Lizabeth just took to sex and then started to learn how to please him. He moaned as his teeth left her neck. He smiles and thrusted back into her their thrust meeting as he pleasured her and she pleasured him. He moaned and thrusted back into her. He kisses her passionatley and continues to thrust into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:14 am

Takeda had awoken a deep desire in her. She had been denied love and passion for so long that now she craved it and only wanted more of it. The sound of his moan caused Lizabeth to cry out loudly and thrusted upwords again and again. She loved him and loved that she pleased him it was her duty of a wife now to make sure her husband was always pleased.

She kissed him back pushing her tongue deep into her mouth and wrestled her tongue with his wanting to taste him and have more of him. Her hands went around to his back and she lightly scratchd his tender back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Takeda kissed her back as he felt this passionate encounter building up to a climax. He moans again and says, "Love I don't think I can keep this going much..." He pulls out his member just barely as his member shoot out on her thighs and right under her pussy. He smiles and kisses her cheek and gets out the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am

Having her husband wake her up like this was the best feeling in the world she groaned out and as he spoke she released him quickly she had a feeling that he was going to pull out again. And just as that thought finished he had pulled out and had covered her thighs with his seed.

She laid there panting covered in sweat and his seed she smiled as he kissed her cheek then watched as he got off the bed she took the sheet and covered her body watching him to see what he was going to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Takeda walked off to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and walke over to her. He was still naked his semi-hard cock just hang out. He walked over to her and opened the sheets she used to cover herself. He then slowly took his hand and guided it up her leg and wipped his cum off of her thighs and ass. He smiled and says, "I am sorry I got you again." He stands up and kisses her passionatley as he removed the sheet from around her. He dropped the sheets on the floor and started pulling her to the bathroom. He smiles and says, "We need to shower some of this off." He got her into the bathroom and let her go as she walked by him he softly spanked her butt. He heard a knock at the door and he turned as his Genral opened the door and says, "We have about two hours." Takeda frowned and turns to Lizabeth. "I got to shower alone on this one and get ready for combat. I will be back soon love you." He pulls her into him and kisses her. He then forces two fingers inside her pussy. He smiles and says, "Keep it fresh for me." He then runs into the shower and takes a quick shower and suits up and grabs his dual katana's and his dual banryuus and heads out the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm

As Takeda came back and moved the blankets she made a feeble attempt to grab the sheet again to cover herself but it was pointless. She allowed him to clean the cum off of her things. She smiled and shook her head "My love it is fine, better we live a little before we bring in children right??" She wanted noting more then to have him take her again but they couldnt lay in bed all day.

When he stood her up and kissed her passionetly she whimpered her lips getting swollen from the passion she let her self be lead to the bathroom she was very stiff and sore from the last night it was her frist time but she was hidding it very well.

As he softly spanked her butt she turned around and giggled but then the knock on the door forced her to hid into the bathroom wheile he talked. Then her heart sank as she heard what the General had to say.

When Takeda came back she nodded. "Alright my love" She let him shower first then when he was dressed she kissed him. "Come back to me"

She then had a shower and got dressed. Still a little sore she limped out of the room in search of anythign to ocupy her tme until Takeda came back to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Takeda saddled up his horse and headed for the front gates. He stopped his horse once he realized he was being accompanied by his brother. He looks at Chino and says, "Brother I know I was younger then you wen I fought my first battle but I don't thinks you should come with me." Chino looks at Takeda and says, "With all do respecet brother its not your call." Takeda smiles and says, "Then do me to favors don't pick a fight two big for you and don't use that technique unless your life depends on it." He then smiles and says, "I have one more condition. Don't get to far away from me." He looks at his brother and says, "Please just do that for me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 am

Making it to the door she was able to watch Takeda mount up and then Chino turning to her side she saw her sister just beaming. She hugged her slightly then they both watche as their two men talk. Takeda seemed to be worried about Chino and she was worried about Takeda, she knew Takea would be back.

She would stay by the door until she could no longer see them, she had a feeling it would be safier for her to stay in the keep. She smiled down at her sister. "So how does it feel to be in love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Chion looked at his brother and says, "I will do so." Takeda smiles and says, "Yeah lets go kick some ass." Taked pulls the reains and takes off. Chino follows and then says, "So who is attacking." Takeda smiles and says, "I orgianlly thought it was china again. But I was informed that it is the mongals which is why we are heading for the north beach." It didn't take long for them to reach the beach and see the invading fleet.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Finally when she could no longer see Takeda or his brother she turned into the keep and walked around. Imeditally people came to her. "We are to mesure you" Lizabeth gasped but allowed herself to be led into a room where every inch of her was messured.

Then she was asked her favorite clothes and peices of cloth where drapped on her and colours were chosen. She was then lead into another room where a meal was laid out. She felt odd being treated like this but she did not want to offend anyone so she allowed it all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Takeda smiled as him and his brother got off of their horses. He smiles and pats his brothes back as he straps the right hand banryuu to his brothers back and the left hand one to his back. Takeda was not like other people he was left handed. So him having the left hand banryuu worked out for both of them. He smiles as he and his brother stood on the front lines with their dual katanas and banryuus. They just waited for the mongols to attack.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 pm

After she was mesured and fed Lizabeth didnt know what to do with herself. She wondered around the keep. She wondered if sometime she could have a small dog that would keep her busy when Takeda was away fighting and defending. She found herself a little tender so went back upstairs and poured herself a hot bath with some lavender oils to aid with her tenderness and pain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next