The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:24 pm

"Ahhhhh but you have had this all bottled up inside you my dear. I am but the insturment that released it for you." So lovely, so horny and delectable. "Now why don't you make my dick nice and hard again, while I prepare your ass for that good fucking it deserves. " He moved up on the bed and awaited her to move down to his dick and begin sucking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:27 pm

laughing slightly she grinned as she leaned up and eyed him. " huh.. instrument really ... well a really really good one i think. " teased as she moved over to him before scooting down , looking up at him lightly before running her tongue over the length of him teasingly before taking the tip of him in her mouth and sucking hard, using her hands to tease and stroke the base of him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

"Turn that lovely ass towards me my lovely one." he told her and reached over for the lubracant so he could properly prepare her ass. On the table were the needle daggers also. He woud enjoy using them once again on her large tits. "You do not mind having your sweet tits stabbed again?" he asked her as she took his cock into her mouth. "Yes that is it my lovely one. Lick it, and suck it to make it hard again."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:41 pm

she shifted her body slightly , scooting towards him so it would be easy for him to reach her ass as she glanced at him. , leaning up slightly , feeling her cheeks heat up slightly but she ignored it. " you know i wouldn't mind.. " grinned slightly before leaning back down to run her tongue over him again before taking a little more of him in her mouth , sucking slightly harder as she moved her head up and down slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm

As she went back to sucking his dick and turned her ass to face him, he began applying the lubricant. He fingered her ass with one finger then two as he pushed the lubricant up inside it and made sure it was well greased. Once he was done, he smacked her ass cheeks with the palm of his hand, and then rubbed her pussy and clit. "Time to make you quite horny my sweet, get you ready to feel my dick up your ass when it is hard."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm

she gasped and jumped when he slapped her ass, her face going red once more, probably as red as her ass was right now from the smack. " ohhhhh hmmmm. that shouldn't be too hard for you to do." licked her lips slightly as she eyed him before shifting a little and going back to what she was doing, nearly taking all of him in her mouth as she used whatever skills she was now learning to tease him to getting hard.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 am

His lovely half vampire was learning. She now was able to arouse him. It was not long before his dick was begining to stir and then harden and grow. "Ah my sweet you are a fast learner and and eager student." he finished lubing her ass and spanked it again, then reached a hand down to squeeze one of her magnificent tits. "Such beautiful tits my dear." he chuckled. "Soon they will feel the sting of the needle daggers, one slow so you can feel the pain and pleasure and the other when I fill your ass full of my cum."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

she gasped and jumped again as he smacked her eyes. causing her to hiss slightly from the sting of it, but oddly enough she got more wet, bitting her lip slighlty she shifted a little as she watched him get aroused before she used her mouth on him again, teasing him with her tongue and sucking hard, or slow every now and then, , using her hands on whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth. , leaning up again she squirmed as she eyed him. " hmmm .glad you think they are beautifull, "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 am

Ah she was a joy for sure. It seemed she wished to please him in every way she could and he liked that. "Now that you have gotten my dick all nice and hard, come up here and straddle my lap as you did before, with your back to me. I will fill your ass with my dick and then you can begin rocking on it." He helped her into position and eased her down onto his dick as he guided it up to her anal opening and then pushed it up inside her as she slid down on it. When fully sheathed up in her tight ass he reached up and around her to squeeze her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 am

she moaned slightly as she did what she was told before he was completely buried in her, bitting her lip she squirmed slightly as he played with her breasts, something she was getting very used to since he couldn't seem to keep his hands off of them, shifting her legs slightly to a more comfortable position she began to slowly rock on him, keeping it an easy start.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:55 pm

"Oh yes my horny and sexy woman, you feel so damn good." Again reaching over to the end table he grabbed one of the toys and moved it between her legs and up into her wet pussy. "This will help you along my dear." He began moving it in and out of her pussy, slowly at first and then a bit faster, as he squeezed one tit and then the other. "How does that feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

she gasped and moaned in pleasure she felt him push a toy up into her , her muscles clamped down instantly as she squirmed and continued to move against him, leaning her back more against his chest as she bit her lip. " hmmm feels really really good. " half closed her eyes, he was making her extremely wet and more aroused, still she felt the pleasure building again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:37 am

He wanted to make sure that his lovely half vampire would indeed return to him. Taking one of her hands he placed it on the toy. "Now use it on yourself." with her moving up and down on his dick, him squeezing her lovely tits hard and the toy up her pussy, she surely would climax quickly. Taking one of the needle daggers he began moving it around over her left tit as he squeezed it. "Now first I will stab your left tit slowly." he told her as he placed it up to her tit just below the nipple. Slowly he pushed the dagger into her tit as he squeezed it. Little by little its length went deeper into her tit till it was fully emersed in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 pm

she moaned deeply, feeling him place her hand on the toy, doing as she was told once again and took over on moving the toy in her, leaning completely against him as she continued to move, when she felt the tip of the dagger pierce her skin she sucked in a breath , half closing her eyes as pain and pleasure mixed she gave another moan as her body tensed up nearly immediately from a climax, hissing slightly she tried to hold still but couldn't help but squirm more on his lap.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 am

He felt her climax and her juices flow from her pussy as she moved the toy in and out of her. "Did that feel good to you my sweet." he took her other hand now and placed it on the dagger hilt so he could have both hands free to squeeze her tits and prepare to stab her other one. He was getting close himself. Her tight ass and her muscles tightening up around his dick as she moved over it, was bringing him to his release.

Picking up the other dagger he moved his left hand over to hold and squeeze her right tit as he moved the dagger into position with his right. Placing the tip just in the gold ring, below the nipple he waited till he felt himself ready to fill her ass before squeezing her tit hard and plunging the dagger into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:20 am

moaning softly she held the dagger he placed her hand on , before continueing to move on him, knowing he was fixing to stab her other breast, shivering slightly in pleasure.

the moment she felt him plunge the dagger into her she cried out in pain and pleasure, every muscle in her body tightening again as another climax moved through her body , she pressed down hard against him and whimpered softly , the gold ring in her nipple practically holding the dagger.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:13 am

Dante moved a hand down to take the toy from her pussy and laid it on the bed beside them. Then placed her other hand on the dagger hilt of the second one. He kissed her neck and the side of her face as he squeezed her tits. "Magnificent my lovely Raven. You truely are." He slowly moved her forward a bit, withdrawing his dick from her ass and then helped her to a sitting position next to him. He then bent down and kissed her tits and flicked his toung around where the metal needles entered her tits, licking blood away. Then he slowly removed the daggers, one at a time and licked the blood away again as it ozzed out some from the wounds and sealed them.

"Rest for a bit and then we will have a hot bath readied for you. I will have my servents prepare your horse and I will prepare a package for you to take with you." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 am

she gave a low moan was he removed the daggers from her breasts, as well as himself and the toy before she layed back on the bed, holding still as he sealed the wounds before telling her to rest a bit. " hmmm allright." smiled lightly as he said he was going to prepare a package as well." hmmm wonder what its going to be." stretching slowly she felt her muscles protest a little but didn't care before relaxing on the bed.Half closing her eyes but still watched him lazily now. she felt really good yet a little tired at the same time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

As she streched out on the bed he rose and put his robe back on. He left to gather things he would send with his lovely guest. He took from his stock of toys a couple fake dicks and placed them in the satchle along with the furry slippers that she liked so well. He sent a couple servents out to get her horse ready and insure supplies for her journey was placed on it, as well as the satchel.

He also had the bath prepared for her so she could clean up before going. Once he was done he returned to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. "Your bath awaits you my dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:43 pm

she blinked slightly as he sat back on the bed, she had dozed off a little bit, yawning slightly she smiled and leaned up on her elbows before looking over at him then her bath." hmmmm good, its going to be delightfull before going on the trip." scooting over to the edge of the bed, she didn't even bother with the robe. stretching slowly before she headed over to the built in tub. " are you going to miss me while i am gone?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 am

Dante laughed. "Will I miss you?" he cocked his head for a moment to one side and looked as if he was thinking hard. "Miss my horny, delightful, and delectable d'amphire?" he grinned and bent down and kissed her. "You know I will my dear. You are one that can truely satisfy my desires and lust."

He helped her into the tub of hot water. "I had best leave you to your bath least I again have the desire to enjoy your lovely body." He went back to his bedroom and dressed. Once done he went down stairs to await Raven, in his study. One of his servents came in, one that ususally was somber all the time. He had a smile on his lips as he placed a pot of hot tea on the desk.

"Nathan?" he looked at the man with a questioning look.

"Ah sir it is just that we are all happy that you have found someone that has peaked your intrest and seem to stay. Since we have all been here you have not shown any interest in any of the women vampires that have visited here."

Dante grinned. It was true indeed. Raven was not like the vampiresses that had found a safe haven at his mansion. They seemed to be so into them selves. Raven it seemed wished to please him and enjoy his company. "She will be returning here. She will of course be staying in my rooms. So when she does return insure her things are taken there." With that Nathan left.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 pm

raven smiled as she watched him leave, before turning her attention to her bath, using the oils she wanted, that would sooth her sore muscles and leave her relaxed before washing her hair and everything else she could think off, Once the water started to cool down she got out, grabbing a towel and carefully dried herself off completely as well as her hair before combing that out, grabbing several bands to braid her hair completely with.

Once she finished with her hair, she dug around in her bags, pulling out the clothes that she had worn when she came here, they where freshly cleaned and every stain was out of them, smiling she slipped them on, enjoying the feel of the silk on her skin before grabbing her cloak and shoes, slipping them on as well as setting her armbands in their right spots. Her sword she would strap to the horse, not wishing to carry it on her back at this time. once she was ready , she left the room, knowing whatever she needed was allready on her horse.

stepping into his study she passed one of his servents, smiling at him as Nathan passed. " hmmm seems like everyone is smiling lately.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 pm

He saw her come in and smiled. He got up and moved to meet her. "Well it looks as if you are all ready. He took her in his arms and held her. "You take care of yourself and come back as soon as you can." He walked her to the main door of the house where her horse was waiting. He Kissed her deeply and passionately before letting her go so she could leave.

It was going to be a long boring time until she returned. In a short time he had gotten use to having her close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:18 am

she smiled as he held her before relaxing as he kissed her deeply , she kissed him back just as deeply before he released her. blinking several times she smiled warmly. " don't worry i will take care of myself. and i will try and get things done as soon as i can. don't miss me too much , i will be back before you know it.!" she pulled the hood of her cloak up over her face before heading to her horse, taking the reins from the young kid before climbing up smoothly into the saddle, looking back at him once more before turning her horse and nudging him into a fast trot, the moment she was out of the gates however she urged her black steed to run as fast as he could, heading towards the last town she heard where the woman was hiding at.

it took her nearly two days to finally catch up with the run away woman, she didn't even put up much of a fight, then it took two more days for the man to come and retrieve his money as well as pay Raven, once he was gone she still had to figure out what to do with the woman.. wrinkling her nose slightly as she eyed the still figure now drapped over the back of her horse. " stupid woman. " muttered, she was tired, and hadn't had alot of sleep, she was even missing Dante, she hardly missed anyone so figured Dante managed to be one of the few that she actually cared a little too much about, she didn't see that as a bad thing though." hmmm.. wonder if dante may have a place for the woman..." muttered, the woman had no where to go, all her money was whatever she had stolen from her ex fiance. she had no home, no family to go to.. and raven was not the kind of person to leave someone out on the streets, just because of poor judgement. Glancing up at the sky she winced before pulling her cloak over her again, she had stayed out too long, getting sensitive to the sun again, getting irritated she jumped onto the horse, making sure to move the unconcious woman so she wouldn't fall off before heading into the next town, which ironically was where her next mark had last been seen, she hoped luck was on her side and he was still there..

it took her nearly half a day to get to the next town, lucky for her it meant the sun was setting, managing to get a room for herself at one of the near inn's. Dragging the woman in she kept her tied up, noting that she will have to bring food up for her later before she washed up , getting fresh and clean before changing her clothes. She was going to go out and see if she could find Dante's guy. Checking on the woman one last time she locked her room before heading down stairs into the dinning area.

she had stayed in the dinning area for nearly three hours now, ordered food and ate, before fixing to give up, though right as she was fixing to leave , the man she had been hired to find ,just walked right into the door. she recognized him immediately , and sat up straight the moment she spotted him, her eyes locked on to him as her gaze followed him as he made his way towards the bar, if he was as good as dante said he was, he would definitely notice someone staring intently at him. She just hoped she looked good enough for him to not see as a threat. atleast not until it was too late.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Damion was enjoying his time in the town. He had scored big and had unloaded the stolen goods for a good price. Now he was just wanting to enjoy himself as he always did after a good job. The storm that had put a damper on everything for a couple days was over and people were out and about again. He decided to go to the tavern for a good meal and a couple tankards of ale and see if he could get one of the tavern wenches to go back to his room with him.

As he entered, his eyes took in the place. As always he looked about to see who was there. He didn't want to deal with soldiers or bounty hunters. He was a bit tired of those being sent after him. He didn't know who was sending them, or how they kept finding out where he was. Those he stole from realy never knew what he looked like, but the bounty hunters seemed to know. As he made his way to the bar, he could not help but notice a woman looking at him. Watching him intently. She was not bad looking. From what he could see she was damned good looking and had a sweet body.

He put his order in for meat and potatoes, hot bread with fresh butter and a large tankard of ale. The ale he took with him as he moved to the table the woman was sitting at. "Ah my lovely lady, now what brings you here and why do you look at me so." he asked as he sat down in a chair across from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next