The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 15 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 am

Dante growled out his pleasure as she began moving again over his hard cock. Stabbing her tit slowly had felt good, and her moving over his cock was even better. He nipped at her neck and shoulders with his teeth and then licked her neck before sinking his fangs into her neck to sample some of her sweet and intoxicating blood. He did not take much but it invigorated him. Licking the wounds closed he began squeezing her left tit hard and brought one of her hands up to hold the dagger in her tit.

Damion chuckled. "Yes I think you will get use to having both holes filled and enjoy it." he continued squeezing her tits as he licked her neck and nipped at it with his teeth. "I like fucking you up your ass my lovely one, and I think I will do it more often, as long as the two of us are here. If she was as good as he hoped, he might have her come with him when he left. She was like him a thief, and also damn good in bed, and also had a very nice body that he was enjoying. "Now lets see......." he picked up one of the daggers and brough it up to her tits and began miving it around them, letting her feel the tip of the blade on her skin. "I think I will stab your left tit first. It is going to hurt some." he placed the tip to her left tit just below the nipple. "You sure you wish to try this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 am

Raven yelped in shock, not expecting him to sink his fangs into her before she tensed up and whimpered in pure pleasure as it caused her to climax suddenly , biting her lower lip again as she trembled and held still a little, letting him take one of her hands to hold the dagger in her breast'' ohhh now that was unexpected'' she flushed a bit, shivering from when he licked the wound closed, she had definitely enjoyed his bite.

Sucking in a breath she squeaked slightly when she felt the sharp nip from his teeth , it didn't really hurt, just a slight sting which somehow gave her a little pleasure with it. '' you don't have fangs do you ?" she frowned as she glanced back at him over her shoulder, Biting her lip slightly as she felt the cold steel against her breast from the thin dagger'' i am fine.. its not like its going to kill me, considering those look like they where actually designed to be used in that way.. and i can handle pain'' she grumbled slightly '' i am no wimp you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 am

"Ahhhh did you like that my dear." he grinned and squeezed bot tits hard. Her right tit still had the dagger embeded in it and squeezing it would intensify the feeling of it being there. "In a bit you will have the second dagger in your other tit my sweet. I think I will leave them in your tits for a bit this time." he licked her neck where he had sank his fangs into. "Your blood tastes rich and sweet."

Damion squeezed her left tit hard as she rocked slowly back and forth on his cock, letting his cock slide in and out of her ass. Placing the dagger's tip to her tit just below the nipple, he kissed her neck before squeezing her left tit hard again and pushing the tip of the blade into it. He slowly began to stab her left tit. Pushing the dagger in, letting her feel the pain and pleasure it would cause. Having her pussy filled with the fake cock and her ass with his cock, would also help. Stabbing her in her tit made his cock throb and gave him an exilleration he had not felt before. Soon the dagger was fully embedded in her tit and he squeezed it again hard. "What did you think of that."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:49 am

Raven nodded and flushed a little at being caught in liking his bite'' it was unexpected, i can't help that'' bit her lip as she squirmed and moaned as he squeezed her breasts even more making her feel more of the dagger'' ahhh that is just mean you know'' she teased. already she could feel more pleasure building she was just that sensitive now.

She barely got a chance to realize he hadn't answered her question before she felt the sharp pain of the dagger, sucking in a breath she gasped and pushed hard back against him on instinct to move away from the pain, but her moving added more pleasure at the same time making her slightly confused on what to do even as she enjoyed it.. , biting her lip hard she just relaxed and breathed through the slight pain she couldn't ignore before it was completely in her breast.. '' definitely going to take getting used to '' she mumbled, holding still a little as she relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 am

(pokie)
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Dante grinned as he continued squeezing her tits, especially the one with the dagger in it. He licked her neck and kissed it. "Yes I thought you might enjoy feeling my fangs in your lovely neck. I have been told that during sex, doing that seems to fill the woman with great pleasure. And your blood tasted so sweet and delicious." He could feel himself getting ready to fill her ass, so he picked up the second dagger and moved it around her left tit and down over her stomach and around her belly button then back up to her tit again. "Are you about ready for this my dear?" He placed the dagger to her tit.

Damion squeezed her stabbed tit. "You took that quite well my dear. Yes I imagine it will take a bit of getting use to but how did it feel? Did it give you any pleasure?" he looked over her shoulder at the dagger sticking out of her tit. "It lookes interesting in your tit." he brought one of her hands up to hold it so he could continue squeezing both of her tits, as he moved his hips to push his cock a bit further up her ass. She had moved back against him when he had stabbed her tit and she sat still for the moment trying to relax a bit from the experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Raven bit her lip and squirmed slightly , her belly muscles jumping a little at the feel of the dagger lightly running over skin. looking up at him she lightly licked her lower lip'' well you can bite me whenever you want, i don't mind giving my blood to you..'' whoever told him about the biting was right though , it definitely added more to the pleasure and she was already craving some more. Glancing at the dagger again she gave another low groan of pleasure as she moved slightly more against him '' hmmm always ready .'' she was pretty sure that whatever he did next would definitely have her screaming if not passing out from it.

Crying out in pleasure as he shoved himself more into her ass she couldn't help but push back again , trembling from the pleasure even as she held the dagger in her breast, hissing softly in slight pain as he squeezed them so since the one with the dagger was now extremely tender, she was only human after all and was pretty sure it would take a lot of time to heal.She was still surprised that the pain didn't keep her from feeling pleasure, in fact she was feeling more of it every time he moved his hips and his hands on her breasts.'' how did it feel?, '' she seriously couldn't think of a smart ass comment to his question so she just said the first thing that came to her mind.'' why don't i stab you next time while your being fucked, then you will know how it feels.. '' she teased slightly '', closing her eyes a little as she moved her hips now. '' not as bad as i thought though.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 am

Dante squeezed her left tit hard as she continued to rock on his cock. As he felt himself getting readty to fill her ass with cum, he stabbed her left tit hard with the dagger. His hot cum filled her ass and he growled out his pleasure and satisfaction. Nipping at her neck with his teeth he squeezed her left tit more. Placing her other hand on the second dagger, he squeezed bot tits for a bit. As his cock slowly receeded from her ass he moved her over to one side of him and put an arm around her and held her as he moved a hand down over her stomach to her pussy to play with it.

He chuckled at her comment, "Wouldn't be the same my dear, I don't have these magnificent tits that you do." he told her and kissed her neck. "You are indeed one of a kind my dear, magnificent, lovely, and you definately are keeping up with my sexual desires." He began squeezing her left tit hard now, preparing it for the second dagger. "Don't worry about the small wounds healing. I have found that my blood seems to heal wounds fast, especially on others. Another little quirk from becoming what I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 am

Raven sucked in a breath , nearly screaming as she cried out in pleasure when he stabbed her other breast, this one quick and hard, having her jump as her orgasm hit hard, muscles jumping even as he nipped her neck. She swore her nerves where working on over drive as she felt so sensitive.Feeling him move her to his side now she squirmed again as his hand moved down to play with her, moaning in pleasure even as he set off another orgasm just with his fingers. Not as big as the last but still enough to make her squirm.

she moaned softly as she still kept moving against him '' hmmmm well glad you think so. i told you i would'' grinned as she looked back at him over her shoulder'' can't tire me out that easily you know. '' frowning slightly she shifted her hips a little even as he spoke about his healing abilities. '' i don't remember asking about that... can you read minds or something?" she was definitely having a hard time paying attention though as his hands played with her breasts.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

((pokie poke poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 pm

((pokie pokie))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:56 pm

With her sitting next to him he could squeeze her tits and play with her pussy. Both her lovely tits had daggers in them and squeezing them now that they were more sensitive could make her cum again. The daggers looked nice in her tits. He bent his head down, raising one tit then the other and kissed them where the daggers were embedded in them. "You are a very magnificent woman my dear.

"No I can't read minds." he chuckled. "But I figured that you might be wondering about it." he squeezed her stabbed tit again. Her rocking back and forth on his cock sent such sensations through him that he loved. "I like fucking your ass. It feels so good around my cock." He took the other dagger in hand and began moving it over her tits. "You took being stabbed slowly in your one tit, now we will see how you take it fast and hard." he kissed her neck and let her get use to feeling the dagger's blade on her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Raven squirmed slightly as she half closed her eyes and watched him as he continued to tease her breasts. '' hmmm really .. how so ?" she mumbled, lightly running her fingers through his hair, she was now feeling a little tired from their activities, that or she figured she was not as fully healed as she thought and her body was now telling her she needed more rest'' heh i think you tired me out hun.. ''

she rolled her eyes as she bit her lip and squirmed more against him, shivering slightly as he ran the other dagger over her breasts.. '' now your teasing.. and thats good, cause then i won't have to smack you for reading my mind'' she teased .. flushing brightly even as he said he liked fucking her in the ass. biting her lip she glanced back at him over her shoulder'' hm hard and fast huh.. then i suggest you get your hips moving if you want to make sure i like it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 am

Dante smiled when she said he had tired her out. "Well my dear you have been through a lot here the last couple of days." He squeezed both tits so she could feel the dagger's blades with in a bit more. "Ahhhh so you want to know why I think you are a magnificent woman." He kissed her lips gently. He then chuckled and said, "I will let you figure that out my sweet. For the moment though it looks as if you need a bit more rest. Later we can have some more fun." He slowly with drew one dagger and licked the wound shut. Then he did the same to the other dagger and tit. "Now you rest and sleep."

Damion lifted his hips up as she came down on his cock again and again as he prepared to stab her tit. "Keep fucking your pussy with that fake cock, because I am getting ready to fill that lovely ass of yours with my cum." He placed the dagger to her tit and as she came down on his hard cock he plunged the dagger into her tit hard and held it there. He growled out his satisfaction and pleasure and squeezed her tit hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:10 am

Raven rolled her eyes slightly as she kissed him back'' aww fine, keep secrets'' she teased as she yawned and stretched'' not my fault, its hard to keep up with you sometimes'' stuck her tongue out at him slightly as she waited for him to finish healing the small wounds from the needle daggers he had used.. '' hmm and what are you going to be doing while i sleep?"

she moaned in pleasure as she continued to move against him, loving the pleasure she was feeling that nearly had her curling her toes since it felt so good. she nodded slightly at what he said as her hand moved to the toy in her while she tried to keep up with his own pace. Just as she came down on him she felt the piercing pain of the needle dagger as he plunged it hard into her breast causing her to yelp slightly before moaning loudly as she climaxed fast and hard, trembling and tensing up against him pure pleasure even as some very colorful words slipped from her lips.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:47 pm

(( Pokie poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 am

"I intend to lay here for awhile with you. Later I might hunt down Damion and have a nice long talk with him." Dante told her. He gave her ass cheeks a nice smack, "Now you get some sleep." Later if she was up to it, he would take her out and about the estate.

Damion heard her yelp and then moan when he stabbed her tit hard, then felt her climax hard. "So how was that my dear?" he held her against him as he squeezed both her tits hard. "Damn, woman I have not had this good of sex ever." he growled. Holding her on his lap as his cock receded from her ass he continued squeezing her tits. After a few minutes he moved her off his lap to sit next to him. He looked at her tits with the daggers protruding from them. "They look kind of nice there." he grinned then bent down and kissed each one by where the daggers blades were embedded. "Magnificent my dear." he lifted his head up and kissed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Raven jumped from the smack on her ass before rolling her eyes and stretching'' i am sleeping i am sleeping'' grinned as she settled down. '' ahhh well don't torment him too much . ... well maybe just a little'' grinned'' serves him right for that stupid drug he used on me. by the way. i want to know what the hell that crap was..'' frowned..'' never had anything knock me out that bloody fast before.. '' shrugged as she yawned and rolled over on her stomach getting settled again as she relaxed against him before she was soon fast asleep.

She flushed slightly as she tried her best to quickly catch her breath as she looked up at him'' i think i am going to have to agree to that.. definitely good.'' relaxed slowly , even though she squirmed a little from his mouth as he kissed the spots where the daggers where.. '' heh.. really .. well they are not going to stay in there for good that would just get too damn annoying.. '' she relaxed and stretched out on her back as she looked up at him from half closed eyes.. '' hmmm you know.. i don't plan on staying here for long.. i don't trust that bloody vampire.'' she muttered.. she really didn't trust Dante at all. as it was , she still had to get Raven back for ruining her other plans..'' only because when i am here i feel like a walking food bank... and that is definitely an uncomfortable feeling you know... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 pm

(( pokie pokie.. come on i got plots in my head XD they are begging to come out.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 pm

That was something Dante would examine as well. A drug that could knock out a half vampire was something potent indeed. If it could knock her out, it was possible it could effect a vampire as well. That was something that he did not want getting out to those that would use it against his kind. "I will ask him about it." he smiled. "Well now do I need to put something up into your pussy to help you sleep." he moved a hand over her body and over her tits, then leaned over and kissed both tits where he had stabbed them.

Damion grinned. "Yes it would be that wouldn't it." he squeezed both her tits hard again and then reached over and took a regular dagger and cut one of his fingers. Slowly he removed the first dagger from her tit and smeared the blood over the wound. Then he repeated it with the second tit. Taking a cloth he wiped the excess blood from her tits. "There all nice and pretty." When she said she didn't trust Dante he chuckled. "Well one should never trust a vampire completely, but he does not seem to bad. He hasn't used you as a meal yet." He laid on his side next to her. "But don't leave to soon my dear. I would not mind having you come with me when I leave. You definately are able to keep up with my desires and you are a thief like I am. I think we might be a good team." he squeezed one of her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm

raven squirmed slightly as she opened her eyes again to watch him '' hmmm oh no, you do that and i will definitely not fall asleep '' she smiled and squirmed slightly from his hands wandering over her body before he kissed her breasts again... '' hmmm your a tease' she grumbled softly as she closed her eyes again , trying to fall asleep as he teased her.

she squirmed slightly , trying to hold still as he took the daggers out and healed the small wounds. '' hmm good, still got to take another bath again '' she rolled her eyes and snorted slightly '' he hasn't yet but i won't even give him a chance too ..'' arched a brow slightly as she looked up at him as he layed down next to her.. '' well how long am i to wait? i don't want to be here too long you know.. '' leaned up slightly as she studied him a little.. shaking her head slightly she scooted off the bed to go towards the tub. '' i know someone who may be a little interested in Raven's fighting skills. heh.. if i manage to get her to him that is.. would be a nice little revenge.. only thing is. i have to get away from Dante too .. considering he has already threatened me if i don't behave.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm

((pokie pokie))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 am

Dante chuckled, seeing her squirm and figit as he moved a hand over her body. He then stopped so she could get some sleep and be ready for more if desired it. As he laid there he wondered about his two guests. Damion he needed to find out how the change had occured to him. He also wondered if his blood contained an something that would help those vampires of the present that could not venture into the light of day. The woman, Chaffon, a thief yet Raven had brought her back even after getting what she had stolen back. He could tell she had no love for Raven and probably none for him either. He would have to talk to her and make sure she didn't cause any problems.

Damion laid there on the bed as Chaffon went to take another bath. He knew she had no love for Raven. She had after all spoiled the plans Chaffon had made and returned the goods she had stolen. Now Dante was something else. He was a vampire and yet he didn't act like any vampire that Damion had heard of. He had human servents, could walk about in the light of day and seemed intrested in him for some reason. Damion was courious about that. He put those thoughts away and got up off the bed and went into to watch Chaffon in the tub. "So what are your plans once we leave this place?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 am

Raven glanced at him as he laughed at her squirming. Relaxing even more when he stopped teasing her she closed her eyes again and this time she had no problems falling asleep, curling up under the blanket against him and draping an arm over his waist,she figured when she woke he would be gone out and about somewhere. mumbling in her sleep she sighed softly '' you don't have to sit here and stare at me if you wish to do other things while i sleep Dante.. i am a big girl i know how to sleep alone you know.''

she shrugged as she got into the water once it was just right for her,glancing over at him as she began to wash up.'' i don't know yet.. haven't really thought that far... i mean i could pick up where i left off on the stealing thing but... i have no home any more. Wouldn't be too hard to remedy that though'' once she finished washing up she just leaned her head back against the tub and slightly closed her eyes to relax.. '' somewhere away from vampires... far far away .. '' she frowned slightly , only problem was that if she started stealing again , most likely Raven will end up going after her if someone hires her again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 pm

((pokie poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next