The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 12 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:08 pm

she tensed and narrowed her eyes at Dante " ravens the reason i am in this mess so i doubt i will even thank her. " she muttered before shifting a little and crossing her arms over her chest, eyeing the chair then him.trying to figure out if he is tricking her in any way, she stayed cautious as she moved slowly to the chair and sat down on the very edge of it, eyeing him again. " what are you planning on doing?"

Raven arched a brow at him before shaking her head. " heh , true, he may have taken time to get all this but still. calling someone old is ... highly offensive." grinned and watched him curiously as he spotted the daggers, keeping her eyes on him she sucked in a breath slightly as he ran the tip of one over her breast and nipple. shifting a little in the bed she nodded' yes.. though i am surprised they are out.. last i saw he put them away.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:34 am

Dante looked at the woman. "Well that all depends on you my dear. I don't think your ex boyfriend would want you back nor around where he is. You did steal the money and therefore the law might be looking for you. Raven has retrieved the money you stole and I have sent it off back to your ex boyfriend. He may or may not drop charges against you. That I might be in a position to pursade him to do." he sat back in his chair looking at her. "What skills do you posess. I might be able to find you some work in the nearby town untill the matter is resolved."

Damion grinned as she sucked in her breath. "So you like the feel of the dagger on your tits do you." Taking the tit he was moving the dagger on, in his hand he squeezed it hard. "And you said you enjoyed having the dagger thrust into your tit." His cock was already hard and he wished she was well enough for him to fuck her. He would not mind himself to try the dagger on one of her tits.

"Would you like to feel it in your tit now." he grinned. "Or would you prefer to have Dante do the honors."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 pm

she narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest as she studied him, thinking over the fact that the law may indeed be looking for her. and she really wasn't looking foward to the punishment for stealing... " many skills.. i normally taught as a small town teacher. " she mumbled out, not to mention the fact that she was a great thief.. normally people couldn't catch her but seeing as raven isn't a normal person.. she just ran out of luck.

Raven hissed slightly , baring her fangs just as she arched slightly against his hand more. nearly groaning from the pleasure of what he was doing, making her thoughts scatter immediately , she could never figure out how anything like that could make her lose all thought... Trying to keep her focus she squirmed, he was making her extremely horny and apparently the vampire in her liked that alot and didn't care who did it. " bloody h ell your such a tease... hmmm only feels good towards the end of the umm... pleasure... only because it adds to it.. if its nothing but pain then that just ruins the fun you know. " she lightly poked his chest as she tried to hold still. she was sore and yet she still wanted to jump him and have all the fun she could get.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Dante nodded. A teacher now that would be useful for the town. "Then I will see if they can use you to teach their children." He looked at her sternly, "To educate them on the subjects that needs to be taught, and not your other talents." he told her. He could tell even with her cloths on she had a lovely body. Had he not meet Raven she would have probably been added to those that he had bedded. He wondered what she would look like stripped naked and if she could last and take what he had done to Raven.

Damion squeezed her tit again and nodded. Being fucked and and then stabbing her in one of her tits would probably be more pleasurable and she was not in any shape for that yet. He placed the dagger down and then reached over and squeezed her other tit as well. By the way she was shifting and acting he knew she was horny. "MMMMM am I making you a horny little thing my dear. To bad you are hurt and need to heal." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:57 pm

she eyed him and narrowed her eyes at him since she could tell he was looking at her body. " something interest you ?"

Raven grunted and narrowed her eyes at him before grabbing his wrists and slowly pulled his hands away from her body , other wise she was gonna lose all thought and try and jump him. " yes and yes too bad i am in too bad of a shape.. which means you need to behave.. i wouldn't want to pop stitches and have dante come and kick your ass as well as mine. heh . i want to heal . not get my butt kicked again.so behave, until i am fully healed. and then i will be up to your more... interesting antics.. besides, i think he is done with whatever he is doing. " she frowned. " i can sense he is getting ready to come and visit or talk to you .. heh you are the main interest of his. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 am

Dante grinned as she asked her question. "Of course my dear. Any man would enjoy looking at you. You have from what I can tell a very nice body that any man would love to enjoy." He was blunt and direct about it. He didn't like beating around the bush. "Thought fully clothed I can't tell for sure." he chuckled. "You can stay here until the town elders let me know if they can use your teaching skills. Also I think you will like my other guest here. He like you has a talent for procuring things that is not his."

He rose from the chair and came around the desk "Come I will introduce him to you."

Damion chuckled as she removed his hands from her sweet tits. "Ahhhh so you are willing to continue where we left off. Now won't that make Dante a bit jelous?" he grinned broadly. But her feeling that he was coming up made him sigh. "And just when I was enjoying making you squirm." He rose from sitting on the bed and headed for the door. "Heal quickly. I would love to fuck you and perhaps try out one of those daggers on your tits."

With that he left and walked down the hall way until he met Dante and the woman. He had seen her all trussed up but had not gotten a very good look at her. Now she was a good looking thing, probably not able to enjure what Raven could but he would not mind fucking her for the time being. Dante made the introductions, "Well now it seems that we both have something in common here. Both of us have been neatly captured by Raven."

Dante left the two alone for the moment with just a comment to Damion. "We will talk in a bit. There is much I would like to find out about you." Then he was off to see Raven. As he entered the room he saw her sitting up. "Well now it looks like you are feeling better. He moved over to the bed and sat on it. Pulling the covers off of her he examined the wounds, and then replaced the bandages on them. "You are healing nicely. Your healing abilities will have you all healed up in a day I would guess." he then pulled the blankes back up over her, up to her tits and leaned in and kissed her. "What do you think of our guest Damion?" he asked her. "I think he has taken a fancy to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 am

she scowled, feeling her face go beat red before following him down the hall , just to meat up with dante. . She shrugged and shook her head. " she just got lucky is all.. i will get her back for it... just need to bid my time. " she glanced at damion as he went into the room and closed the door before she looked over at Dante.. " and i wonder what he wants with you. "

Raven sighed and let him change the bandages on her and fuss over her for a bit as she kissed him back. " heh . i will heal in maybe a day.. probably faster if i sleep and keep drinking blood... funny.. i noticed my healing gets better and quicker the more i take in blood.. never knew that until now. " shrugged and smiled. " damion hmmmmm.. other then him being a horndog like you ?... well now i find him highly interesting and just as smart as you are.. he even had some sort of drug that could actually affect me.. never had that happen before either. " grinned" though i wouldn't mind finding out what it is and using it for my own purposes.. " she scratched one of the bandages on her shoulders and frowned. " are werewolf wounds supposed to itch ?.. its really annoying.. " muttered, not to mention it still had a slow burn feeling to it.. " hmm a fancy to me?.. heh . no i think he is just doing the same you did.. loving the fact he may have found a woman who can keep up with his... sexual pace. " she lightly poked him and smiled. " you last longer though. still . i am fascinated to be in the same building as two very rare men.. i think i may enjoy watching you and him."

she glanced at the large balcony windows before sighing and leaned back again, trying to hide a yawn but couldn't quite make it.. " gah... i am sorry..i think being out in the sun to long and the fact i got my butt kicked by furrballs has worn me out.... what do you plan on doing with damion ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Damion chuckled at the womans comments. "I would not try anything with her. She is not your normal person. As for why Dante wants me, now that is something I want to find out about." he watched Dante move down the hall towards the room Raven was in. "Count your blessings right now. You are free and have a nice warm place to stay. From what I heard you would not be to welcome back from where you came from. The old boy seems to be nice enough." He took the woman by the arm and said, "Lets see if we can russle up some food. I am hungry."

Dante chuckled at her. "Well do not worry about thier bites. It is not like most people have come to think. Their bite does not infect a person and make them one of them. Like us vampires, the victim must taste the blood of one of them to be turned. As for the itching, that will pass, it just shows that you are healing."

Her comment about him lasting longer made him grinn. He had a feeling that she enjoyed her little romp with Damion. "So you are thinking perhaps of enjoying his company some more?" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

She scowled. " geez. well atleast i know its healing, but its annoying. " grumbled slightly before grinning. " maybe.. maybe not, is it bad that i might have enjoyed my encounter with him?.. " she poked him slightly , forcing herself to stop scratching some of the wounds on her.. stretching out she rolled over on her stomache and sighed, " i wouldn't mind enjoying his company some more. just like i love your company.. like i said, your both smart and i can learn a thing or two extra.. " she glanced over at him and arched a brow " so what did you do with the girl ?.. i tell you, i am not a person to bite someone but she was getting annoying on the trip and i actually had to keep her asleep .she was the first person i really wanted to bite. "sighed and half closed her eyes. " hmmmm . i should be fully healed by tomorow., so i think i should be up for some fun " grinned and glanced over at him again. " but only if your up for it. "

She sighed and glanced at Damion as he grabbed her arm. eyeing him over before nodding. " allright. wouldn't mind getting food either. " oh she knew she was lucky but she would still get raven back. she glanced back at dante, eyeing him curiously before snorting. " i think you have a thing for her. " they managed to find the kitchen, the cooks where gone, most likely because it was late so she had no problem raiding the fridge and pantries for left overs. she tugged free of damions grip before opening up cabinets getting plates before going to the fridge and pulled out fresh fruit as well as some still warm meat. " soo... what do you want to eat?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

It looked as if his lovely Raven was tired. He smiled and reached under the covers and patted her ass. "Well you then rest and sleep well. I will check on you in a few hours to see how you are doing." He got up and again made his way to the door. He could see he was going to probably have to share the lovely half vampire with Damion. She was going to be used quite extensively it seemed. When he left he made a mental note to talk to Damion about her, to see what he had to say.

In the kitchen Damion picked out some meats and cheese and bread then a couple pieces of fruit. Damion laughed when she made the comment about him having a thing for Raven. "That is quite possibly true. She seems to be able to keep up with and satisfy my needs quite well. I have found no other woman that has been able to do so." he looked her up and down. Only a true nympo was probably able to keep up with his desires and last for some time before tiring. But those were far and inbetween.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 pm

she snorted as she sat down and bit into a piece of melon, half closing her eyes as she eyed him. " huh.... i doubt it.. she is more into her work then anything." eyed him."i highly doubt she is that good. "grumbled as she picked up some cheese and nibbled on that.

Raven smiled slightly , relaxing as he patted her ass. " hmm aww.. wouldn't mind if you stayed.. but i know you got things to do. ' yawned" besides you would be bored just watching over someone sleep.. go have fun with your new edition. " grinned. " lemme know what happens. " as he left she settled down and relaxed, slowly falling asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Damion chuckled. "Well I know from first hand experience." He told her and smiled. "Sounds like you are a bit jelous or something. " he made him a sandwich and began eating as he sat down in a chair. He wondered if she knew that she was in the home of a true vampire, one that could suck the life from her if he wanted. "Did you know that our host is a Vampire?"

Dante left Raven to sleep and went down to search for his two house guests. He heard them talking in the kitchen and decided that he would join them. He could begin asking Damion some questions on his history. Where he had been born and what his parents had been like. I would help him begin to put the puzzel together. He heard Damion ask the woman if she knew that he was a vampire and he smiled and waited to hear her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 pm

she grunted and took a sip of the milk she found. " heh .. i am not stupid you know. " she glanced at the door then back at him. " why do you think i stayed put instead of running?.. i felt something different about him and being a vampire is definitely different.. i have heard the rumors and i think i know where this place is.. if its the same vampire i am thinking of. " she made herself a small sandwhich before glancing at him. " and what of you ? you normal? i can't really tell. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Damion shook his head. "Yeah running would have been a bad idea. If he is as old as I think he is, he has a few abilities that might surprise you." When she asked about him, "Well human yes but normal, wellllllllllllll I have to say I am not your normal human." he leaned back in his chair and continued to eat his sandwich. "Some time ago, mmmmmmm I would say about fifty years ago a Vampire was being chased by Hunters. They caught up to him and ran him through with a spear to impale him so they could cut his head off. I had the misfortune or fortune, depending on how you look at it, to be behind the vampire at that time. The spear went through him and into me. The blood of the vampire on the spear mingled with my blood and it changed me."

He reached up and took a glass of wine and sipped it. "Changed me somewhat. I have the strength, agility, and speed of a vampire with out the fangs and urge to drink blood. Also it has given me a very long life so far."

Dante listened to the two talk. Damion seemed as if it did not matter that any one knew about him. The woman. Chaffon, he remembered her name was, was indeed intelligent. The towns people had no idea of what he was, only his servents. He would have to make sure she did not tell anyone. He did not want Hunters sniffing around. He had his run ins with them and he had no desire to go running off to start anew again. He still waited a bit before entering he wanted to see what her reaction to his tale was.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:21 am

she finished her meal as she listened to him before completely emptying her own cup of wine. she needed something to soothe her nerves considering she was still pissed off at raven and not liking the fact she was stuck here. " well. atleast you seem to get good out of it.... nothing wrong with that." she mumbled as she picked up a small piece of cheese to nibble on. " your lucky you got what you got without getting the fangs and urge for blood i suppose. " she frowned" soo .. what happened to this vampire that they caught?" she glanced at the door again. for some odd reason she had this large feeling that they where being watched. it was sending little shivers down her spine. " i think... i should go to bed soon. " she glanced at him " what about you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Before Damion could answer, Dante made his entrance. "I see you two are getting along quite well. He examined the fare they had put together and picked up an apple and took a bite out of it. That would confuse Chaffon a bit. Make her think about what Damion said about him. "In the morning you and I will talk Damion, about your special condition." he smiled and looked over at Chaffon.

"It is getting a bit late now, and I would suggest you both get some sleep. A servent will be going into the town to inquire about having you teach there. If you wish you may accompany him." he told her.

Damion looked up at Dante. Trying to read the vampire's face was extremly hard. The man had so many years of experience hiding expressions. He wondered what he had talked to Raven about and what she had told him. Was he jelous? Now this was going to be an interesting stay. "Yes we were just talking about that." he rose from his chair and took his glass of wine and grabbed another sandwich. He was wanting to look around and see what the old boy had as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:00 pm

chaffon eyed dante intensely , she was no idiot and was slightly confused about him eating human food, but she also had a suspicion it could be a ruse just to throw her off. shaking her head she glanced at Damion then back at dante before headed for the door. " good night. ... maybe i will run into Raven later. " she muttered as she headed for the stairs, shaking her head confused, she didn't know what those two where now up to , nor did she know what raven had planned, she just didn't want any surprises to pop out and get her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:31 am

Damion left Dante and followed after Chaffon. With Raven out of commission for a bit he was wondering what Chaffon would be like. She definately would not have Raven's stamina, but that was alright. He would enjoy himself no matter what. He caught up to her and grinned mischeviously. "Well now I told you something about myself, now it is your turn, what is your story." he asked her as he placed a hand on her back and slid it down to her ass and began moving it over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Chaffon jumped and glanced up at damion as he managed to catch up to her, " my story? now why would someone as interesting as you , want to know a boring old story like mine?"she shifted a little as she felt his hand on her ass, she didn't mind, but made sure it wouldn't distract her to much. " its simple really , i tought as a teacher for a long time, found out it didn't pay all that well , and most of the people just used me as a baby sitter.. sooo i picked up a new hobby and actaully found out i was really good at it."she shrugged as she found the room that one of the maids had maid up , so she figured it was hers, first come first serve is all she could think of for now. glancing at the wine in her hand she sighed and set it on the side table as she went to the adjoining bathroom in the room to wash up." heh see boring old story.. typical thief story really ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:14 pm

((sorry bout the long wait.. stupid website decided to not tell me when you posted. XD... that and thanksgiving rush at work and home.so how was your thanksgiving?))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Damion chuckled as she shifted abit when his hand rubbed her ass. They came to a room that had been prepared and it looked as if it could be for either of them. He sat his glass of wine down and shut the door behind them. "Well that is an interesting story. From teacher to thief eh. I see we have something else in common then." he moved up behind her and put his arms about her and then slowly moved his hands up to her tits. He could feel their firmness under the thin material of her dress as he closed his hands squeezing them hard. "I think we might be able to share a room for now." he chuckled, and squeezed her tits again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:31 pm

she sucked in a breath and half closed her eyes before turning around and leaning back against the bathroom counter, arching a brow as she looked him over. " well now this is interesting.. you can't have your toy so you find a substitute to play with is that it?.. or do you just go after any woman who is willing to lift her skirts up to you ?" arched a brow before speaking again. " just to inform you i am not one of those women who just do as they are told you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Damion chuckled. Well now a real spitfire are you now." He pressed himself up against her. "I see no reason why we can not enjoy each other." he grinned, "As for just any woman well I do have some taste. As for Raven, well I think Dante would have something to say about me wanting to taste the goods again." He brought his hands up to her tits again and squeezed them. "So what do you say, shall we enjoy the night together?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 pm

she arched a brow again and snorted," ahh soo you can't get what you want so you go for the next best thing is that it?" she bit her lip slightly before squirming against him. " hmmm maybe.. i don't see any problem with it.. atleast not right now..depends on how you want it?" looked up at him again as she leaned back against the counter, using her hands to to brace herself as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 pm

"Well now I enjoy having a woman in many ways." moving his hand around to her back he undid her dress and then slowly began pulling it down over her shoulders and arms. "But of course the comfort of a bed is more enjoyable." He leaned forward and kissed her neck as he pulled the dress down over her lovely tits. then pulling her forward to him he finished stripping her dress from her, letting it fall to the floor.

Once naked he gently guided her to the bed and then began to disrobe himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next