The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 pm

SilverFang followed Isis back to the kitchen and sits at the table after Isis grabed the last dish and washed it SilverFang slowly moved behind her and reached into the water grabing her hands and then kissing the bottom of her neck softly. He smiles as he nibbles on the bottom of her ear. Until she acknowledged him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Isis smiles and says, “Fang stop it. I know you’re there. You don’t need to nip at my neck or ear.” She takes one hand and runs her hand on his neck and cheek after spinning around in his arms. She kisses his lips softly as though to reassure him she loved him. She says in his ear, “Come lay down with me. I don’t wish to sleep alone anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm

SilverFang takes her by the hips and followed her to his old room. He removed his hoodie and reveled his bare chest scared but frim and muscular. He grabs Isis's hand an places it on his chest and kisses her making his way down to the bed with his love.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Isis kisses him back softly as she ran her fingers down his chest. She says in the kiss, “At least I am not the only with scars. But they look good on you.” She takes off her shoes and gently flings one at the door to close it. It makes a soft thud sound as it hit the wood. She smiles some and wraps her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm

SilverFang watched her kick the shoe off and hit the door. "Nice shot he." He pulls her ontop of him. Then he kissed her again. "Love as long as you are with me I don't care how scared your body is and you never sleep alone again." He pulls her closer to him and kisses her again. He starts to lift up her black robe then he felt an scar on her body and looked at it and says, "That must be the sexist scar I have ever seen." He kisse her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Isis looks at him as he felt the scar right above her abdomen. She says, “That’s from a male vampire who thought he could own me.” She let him slide up her cloak so he could see her scars without a problem. She has over a hundred scars on her body from battles and mating brawls that turned ugly. She leans down and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Silver kisses her back and looks at her body she was beautiful even with the scars he curves he skin her red eyes. They were absolutely beautiful to SilvefFang. He rolls her under him and kisse her back his right hand came up palming her left boob. His left hand went to the inside of her right thigh. He kisses her even deeper.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Isis kisses him back as her body relaxes under his touch. She says in the kiss, “I love you Fang. I mean it when I say it my love.” She wraps her arms around his neck and plays with his hair happily. She loved the way his body seemed to mold to fit hers like a puzzle piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

SilverFangs left arm grabs Isis's inner thigh and moves it out to the side allowing SilveFang to slide in right in between her legs. His lower body between Isis legs his upper body on top of hers. They're lips kissing so softly. It was like and dream turned reality for SilverFang. He hears his loves words and says, "I know you do and I love you all the same." He kisses her back as he left hand slowly moved from the inside of her thigh to the top lower part of he leg where he ass and thigh meet.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Isis kisses him softly and smiles some at his warm touch. She looks at a moment as her eyes turned a blue color. She thinks, “How did I ever deserve to have this man by my side. I better not screw this up or I will never forgive myself.” She leans up and kisses him deeply as she felt her body fill with his warm body heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

SilverFang gave her another passionate kiss and then he pulled out his warm semi hard cock and easied it into Isis's warm wet pussy. He slides it in nice and slowly still kissing Isis. Then after he got it in to an certain point he pulled it out and then then forced it back in an repeative motion. He thursted into her over and over agian. He broke the kiss and started to kiss her again and again moiving from her soft lips to her neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Isis let out a small yelp as pain went through her body. She relaxed slowly as her body got use to his motions. She ran her hands up and down his back before gripping the back of his shoulders. She looks at him as he seemed to enjoy going in and out of her virgin body. She was not exactly ready to do this with him yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm

SilverFang kept his motions slow and steady for he knew not exactly what he was doing. But he figured he was doing it right when ever he or Isis let out an deep passionate moan. He would kiss her constantly and his kisses would be more passionate then the love they were making. He loved her and wanted her to know this with every motion of love they made.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 am

Isis was able to relax as he kept going inside her. She moaned after a while as pleasure over came her body. She kissed him deeply as her body began to enjoy the feelings she was giving her. She looks in his eyes for a moment after she broke the kiss. She whispers with a smile on her face, “You know this doesn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 pm

SilverFang thrust inot her very powerfully and says, "You know I will never do anything to harm you." His hands slowly moving dow her thighs and sperading them futher out so he could thrust into her even deeper and just an little harder. " He kisses her again and again as he felt his passion his love for he building up inside of him like it was going to explode.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 am

Isis let out a moan as he went deeper into her body. She kisses him back each time he kissed her. She wraps her arms around him as she was begining to feel something building inside her. She tensed up as the building up feeling was becoming unable to hold back anymore. Soon white cum came out of her as she let out a loud moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 am

SilverFang looked down as the cum followed of her body on to his lap. he warm cum felt so good SilverFang let out an huge pleasureable moan that ended with him cuming right back at Isis. SilverFang smiles as he kissed Isis and his kisses starte to move furthed down her body. until his mouth found the top of her warm pussy that still had her warm cum on it. SilverFang kisses the top of it and gives Isis an wicked smile as his long wolf like toung dove right into her wet warm pussy finding its way through her cum and deep into her body. He smiled as he feelt her back arch up agian. And as her legs wrapped around his head he only rolled his tounge even stuck it in deeper.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 am

Isis looks at him as her body started to enjoy the pleasure she was getting from his tongue. She moans loudly as she felt her back arch more. She says, “Fang I am going to lose control if you keep doing this to me.” She balls her hands into fist as she gripped the bed sheets. She winced as she felt her body spasms in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 pm

SilverFang removed his toung just long enough to say, "I told you I would birng the animal out in you." Then his tounge slivered its way back into her warm pussy. SilverFang had an wide smile as his tounge lapped up Isis warm juices.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Isis looks at him as she could see the smile on his face. She grabs him and pulls him up to her so she could mall him with kiss. She says in the kiss, “I am already a beast. I just don’t want to let it out.” She pulls a blanket over them because was feeling rather cold lately. She says before kissing him again, “I love you…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 pm

SilverFang says, "I love you too." And in the middle of her kiss his fingers slippped into her warm pussy. "I won't stop until you explode again." He smiles as his fingers went deeper and deeper all the way to his knuckles then he would pull them out and shoved them back in. He smiles and kisses her back deeply.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 am

Isis cries out and kisses him back happily as she enjoyed this. She wraps her arms around him and moves her hips to the rhythm of his fingers so they would go deeper in her body. She breaks the kiss as her moans got too hard to hold back anymore. Her body shook as the pleasure was so good to her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 am

SilverFang smiles as she moan more and more. Then he leans foward kissing her. He smiles as he kissed her all over slowly making his way back down to her warm pussy. Then he pulled out his fingers and the took his hands and spread her pussy just wide engough for him to slip his long tongue into her warm wet pussy.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 am

Isis tenses up as she feels like she is going to explode. She grips the bed sheets some as she moans and cums in his mouth. She pants softly as her body relaxes again and she tries to catch her breath. Isis looks at him and asks, “You happy now that you got me to explode again?” She lays her head down and tries to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 pm

SilverFang swollowed wat cum was in his mouth and then grabs an towle and wipes the rest away and then climbs up till he was right ontop of her. "Yeah I am pretty happy now." He lowers himself ontop of her and says, "If you ever need me to do that again. You know I won't be to far away. That and I don't plan on leaving your side anytime soon." He kisses her neck and says, "I should probly go brush my teeth if I ever wanna kiss you agian. Huh?" He smiles and stands up and proudly walks across the room in the nude to his bathroom and pulls out an tooth brush and begins to brush his teeth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next