The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am

Isis just chuckles and says, “You are doing the same thing I am. Fight your body’s need of rest so I can when I can’t stand you looking so tired.” She makes the radio go back in its place and looks up the road for any sign of a hotel so they both could rest awhile. She smiles some as she saw a familiar place and pulls into the drive. She gets out as a vampire teenager comes out running to hug her. She says, “Lady Isis it has been a long time. We will have a room ready for you and your mate in a few moments.” Isis goes to Fang’s side of the truck and says, “Get your grumpy ass inside.” She then walks inside without him eager to sleep in a bed.

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm

SilverFang opened his eyes and glared at her as she told him to get his grumpy ass into hotel. He grabs there bags and walks into the hotel. He follows the young teenage vampire into the hotel he walked all the way to the room where Isis laided. He drops the bags on the floor and says, "I will be back later." He turns and starts for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Isis looks at him getting comfortable on the bed and says, “Just be careful Fang.” She goes to sleep weakly as she was not looking so good. The teenager vampire comes in and puts an IV into her hand so she could get the blood she needed. Several hours later she wakes up and looks around uneasy. She tries to stand up and get some water but she falls to her knees shaking like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm

SilverFang went on an run ahead to see if the road was safe. He was able to move much faster and stealthy without the truck he comes back and opens the door to see Isis on her knees shaking. He runs in the room and helps her on the bed he sees the IV and pulls it out of her arm. He strokes her hair and says, "What is the matter love."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “They gave me human blood. That does not mix well with me…” She begins shaking worse as the blood moved around inside her body. She says, “I need the vampire blood you collected for me. It will counter act the human blood in my body. Then the shakes will stop and not harm the baby.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

SilverFang disappers and reappers within seconds with the vampire blood in hand and hooks it up to the IV and puts it into her vein. He kisses her forehead and says, "You will be fine." He then pats her shoulder and lays down in the bed with her until she stops shaking.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Isis looks at him and kisses his forehead as the pain goes away. She cuddles up to him and listens to his heart beat inside his chest for a little while. Then she gets up and gets her water that she had originally wanted up to get. She turns on the cold water and puts some in a cup and takes a drink after shutting the water off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

SilverFang follows her and says, "Are you okay. Has everything evened out." He takes her hand in his hand as she shut off the water. He strokes the side of her face moving some hair out of the way of her face. "Maybe you should get some more rest." He kisses her cheek.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "Our baby will not stay still. He wants to keep moving and keep me awake." Her body was not shaking as bad as the vampire blood was making its way through her system. She says as she sits back down on the bed, "I am scared Fang. I am scared of what is going to happen to me during this pregnancy." She looks at the floor as she cries ashamed of her own fears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

SilverFang smiles and kisses her forehead. "As long as we are together there is nothing to fear." He strokes the side of her face and sits down next to her. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her into him and then he touches her stomach and says, "It's boy." His face full of excitment.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Isis looks at him as he holds her to him and says, "I am still scared of this, Fang." She holds onto him as she starts to drift back into sleep. She relaxes against his body and slowly lays down on the bed. Her body hits the blankets and she does not even wake up for four hours. Not a move to be seen or a sound came from her the whole time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm

SilverFang smiles and kisses her forehead. He then realized that she wasn't moving. He looks at her and looks her over form top to bottom. But for some reason she just didn't move. He was looking at her she was breathing but she wasn't moving. He didn't like this. He didn't move at all he didn't want to startle her in case she was just sleeping. He looked over her constantly he didn't understand why she wasn't moving.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Isis wakes up slowly sensing someone’s eyes on her. She looks at Fang as he stared at her. She slowly leans up and kisses him on the lips. Isis says in the kiss, “I love you, Fang…” She got up slowly as she wanted some more blood from Fang’s stash. She takes the blood and drinks it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

SilverFang sits up. "We have slept together for months now and this is the first time you have ever slept with out moving a single muscle." He stands up and walks up behind her and grabs her shoulders. "I don't like it at all. It frightens and creeps me out. You laid still as if you were dead." He leans over and says, "I love you to much to let that happen."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 am

Isis looks at him as he says, "We have slept together for months now and this is the first time you have ever slept with out moving a single muscle." She finishes the blood and smiles some as he came to her side and held her. She says, "I am sorry I scared you my love." Her eyes were a little more dazed then usual as she looked at him. She says, "I am still scared of this my love. I am going to have to feed more often now and sleep a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 pm

SilverFang looks at her and says, "Exactly why you should relax and let me take care of you." He nuzzles his face into the side of her face. "My body can handle many weeks with out sleep and I can maintain the same strength the entire time." He places his lips on her cheek. "After we leave here. Just sit back and let me take care of you. Okay."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Isis nods and says, “As you wish my love. I would not mind some rest.” She relaxes in his arms as he holds her close to him. She then gets out of his arms slowly and gets in the bed to rest again. Her eyes were dazed over as her body was getting more and more tired. She starts to fall asleep again and her body became very still as though she was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 pm

SilverFang tensed up as she stopped moving again in her sleep. He walks over and lays down next to her and wraps his arms around her. He says to himself. "If you won't move I will make sure you are still alive." He lays his head on her chest where he can here her heartbeat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Isis’s heart was not beating very strongly in her chest. She groans in her sleep because she was starting to have a nightmare. She groans again and her breath quickens as her fear increases. Isis starts to panic in her sleep and calls out for Fang as she can’t seem to wake up. Her body shakes as she begins to lose up of escaping from the deadly dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

SilverFang leap to attention he grabs her calmly and lightly calls for her. He lightly shakes her awake. One arm around her and the other lightly on her chest as he her eyes slowly started to open. "My love what bothers. One minute your heart barely beats and the next you heart is racing and you call my name out as you shake and trembled in my arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Isis looks at him as she wakes up and cries as soon as her eyes open up. She says between whimpers and tears, “So many people are going to die because of my thirst.” Her body was still shaking like a leaf as she was being held by her lover. She cries on his shoulder as she could feel her thirst coming back to her. Her eyes turn blood red and says, “I am so hungry lover. I need more blood.” The voice she was using was not her own. She goes off to feed quickly as her thirst was getting stronger than her will to fight it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10