The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Silver just sat on his branch and watched and smelled the smoke coming form the house. It smelled great but he decide not to move until the smoke died down and he was postive that she was done cooking. He still watched over the house. Silver had problems trusting and the only reason he trusted Isis is because she was the reason he was in this sittion and he did spare her life.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Isis finishes making dinner and sets the table. She looks out the window at Fang. She says, “Dinner is done. Come on in and eat.” She then sits down at the table and waits for him to come inside before making herself a plate of food. She planned on asking him way he spared her life. It has been on her mind for a long time. She just did not know how to approach him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Silver Fang leaped out of the tree and threw the window with minmum effort he looks at Isis. "Do you have an place where I can wash up before dinner." He holds ou his dirty hands. He was looking over the place waiting for an awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Isis says pointing to the door that leads to one of the bathroom, “Yes, you can wash up on in there. I hope you don’t mind the food I cooked. If you don’t like it, I can’t make you something different.” She had cooked a pot roast, soft cooked carrots, baked potatoes, and a many different drinks. Because she did not know what he likes to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Silver didn't even look at the food he just washed up and came back then he sat at the table and says, "Well it all lookks good to me." Then he looks at Isis aren't you going to fix a plate of food or something you are most likely more hungry then me.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Yes, but it is impolite to start eating before your guest gets to the table. It’s pretty much is a rule I grew up with that I have not grown out of.” She slowly fixes herself a plate of food. She puts a little roast on her plate, a lot of carrots, and potatoes. She then slowly starts eating trying not to seem like a pig in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Silver Fang looks at her and says, "Really you are half lycan I don't car how polite you are you eat worse than that." He puts a lot of roast on his plate and grabs some soda. He takes his fork and covers it with roast and just about swallows it whole and drinks the soda. "My apologies I haven't eaten for about an week and a half. I think it is fair to say I am a little hungry. Plus I have never tasted anything like this before." He says while taking another bite out of his roast and almost chugging the whole soda. He finishes of his plate and takes it to the sink to wash his dishes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Isis smiles as Fang eats quite a bit of her food. She says, “You can eat as much as you want here.” She eats her food and then starts washing her dishes. She asks not looking at his face, “Why did you kill me that? Didn’t you know they would cast you out?” She dries her dishes after they are washed and then shows him where his bedroom is at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Silver looks at her and says nothing as she showed him his room he started to walk in and put his hand on the door way and says, "I don't care what you are and who your parents are but what you have done and you are innocent so I refuse to shed your blood at all cost." He walked into the room and lays down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:57 am

Isis looks at him a moment and says, “I did not see why it was worth protecting me. I say you should have killed me…” She goes to her room upstairs and looks at the ceiling after lying down on her bed. She would not be able to sleep for a while yet. She looks at the picture of her parents that is on her stand and saddened some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:47 pm

SilverFang glared at her for the comment she made and walked into the room he didn't stay in the room to long after an while he left the room and went out the door and back to the tree he stared off into the darkness trying to see what happened at night around here. "He noticed after a while he had been spotted by an child he tried to scary the kid off with glares and growls but nothing worked so he leaped down next to the boy and next thing he knew it he was waking from an concussion in the room Isis assissined him. He sits up and looks around and says, "What the fuck just happened to me." Then he saw out the corner of his eye the little boy that spotted him. "What did he do to me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Eric Sliver Wing knocked you out for trying to scare him off. All he was doing was trying to make you less angry and may be talk to people. But when you growled he got scared and hit you hard. Most likely too quick for you to see.” She gives him some pills to control the headache he was going to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm

SilverFang sits up as far as he can and says, "Silve Wing is it. You must be one hell of an fighter to knock me out but know this it only happens once." He looks at Isis. "I hope you got an nice laugh out of it." Then he looks her eye to eye. The impact you have on these people is more than engough reason for me to spare your life so get over it." He lays down. "Hey Silver Wing me and your are going to do a little practcing tomrrow after I figure out what the hell you are." He gives the kid an thumbs up and close his eyes and says, "Can you guys hit the lights I think I am gonna try and sleep this headace off."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am

Isis turned off the lights and says, “Even if you figure out what he is, I doubt you will ever beat him in a fight.” She looks at Eric as they leave the room. He was all smiles about being able to take Fang down so easily. She strokes a hand through his hair and says, “Go on Eric, I will come and get you when he is ready for a fight.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 pm

SilverFang looks at the moon. "Well I guess next time he will fight the real warrior and find out their is more to me then he knows." He instantly feels everything heal in him. He stands up and leaps out the window this time not stopping at the branch over the house but he kept leaping until he reached the top of the highest tree on the island. He lets out an mighty howl that looked as if it could move anything in its path. Silver returned to his room as an light cut on when he entered the room. He glared up his fangs and claws showing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Isis groans some as day comes again. She gets up and looks outside. Eric was on his front yard playing with his three younger sisters. He must have heard the howl because he was smiling. He only smiles a real smile when he gets to have a fight. She puts a blanket around her as she was not feeling up to doing anything today. She gets back in her bed and lays her head down on a pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 pm

It was only Isis moving around he. He settles down and opens the door to see her walking back into her room with the blanket around her. He walks to her room and opens the door and walks in. He walks over and sits on the corner of her bed. "You feeling okay most of the time when my mother walked around like this she was sick out of her mind." Their was something about Isis that hus made him feel as if he wasn't as mean and hateful as his colony made him out to be.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 am

Isis looks at him and says calmly, “I don’t feel good this morning. Even though I am not a full vampire, sunlight still makes me ill.” She looked him over and smiled a little bit. She says, “Don’t worry I should be fine after I find something to feed off of. However I doubt I will be able to find anything.” She cuddles up into her blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

SilverFang looks down and he didn't know what made him but places his hand softly on her head and slowly moves it down through her hair and down her back. "If you want I can stay inside and by your side all day. Or if you want I can go and find something for you to feed on." He stops his hand before it went to low and got him into trouble. Then he just repated the same stroke several times. "I can fight Silver Wing at anytime. Plus I wouldn't dare fight him without someone in my cheering section. Or atleast someone who won't takes sides and will tell me what he is." He smirks at her. Then he says, "Althought I wouldn't mind hidding from the sun in here with you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Isis looks at him and blushes at his touch. She had not been touched by anyone like this in years. She says, “I wouldn’t mind having you with me. I also doubt Silver Wing will want to fight today. His sisters are out and about today. So he has to watch them.” She looks out the window and says, “I can’t drink anything here really. Nothing is strong enough to control my thirst.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

SilverFang looked at her and says, "What do you need to drink. Is there any way I can get it to you." He kept stroking her her hair and back. "For an Hybrid with so many powers they sort of left the obivous one out their to still hurt you." He smirks at his coment. "You don't mind that I keep storking you does it. When ever I didn't feel good my mom did this to me." He looks at her with the nicest smile he could muster up with his silver fangs. "Plus me and you spending the day on the phone sounds like this could be real fun."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 am

Isis says, “Because I am a hybrid, my drinking opinions are limited. To be honest I have to feed off other vampires. That’s why I don’t fight them so much. Their blood provokes me.” She saw him smile which she thought it was cute. She says, “I don’t mind you’re touch at all. I am rather a cuddle bug when I don’t feel well.” When his hand would come to her face, Isis’s eyes would close and she would concentrate on the heat that was coming from his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm

SilverFang gives Isis and strange look as she said "Cuddle." He turns his head some what to the side. "How do you cuddle? How do you even do that? I have never heard of this word." For the first time SilverFangs face was innocent and curious all over again. Like as if he were only an puppy again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Isis looks at him and asks, “You have never been cuddled with or held close by your mother?” She sat up some and said, “Cuddling is a way to show affection or to ensure someone that they are safe.” She wraps the blanket around her body tightly. She says, “All you do is hold each other close. That allows body heat to be transferred between two people.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

SilverFang's head turns in curiosty again. "Why would I do anything like that. My sure power and extra abilites should make anybody feel safe." His facail experssion quickly changed. "I never go to spend much time with my mother and my father made sure that I was the ultimate lycan. When ever I was around my mother I didn't get to do much of anything. She did often make sure I was well feed and stayed on my fathers good side. So I guess you could say I never had the need for that and I don't even see how it could make some one feel safer and better." He crosses his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next