The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Liz stops after a bit and climbs carefully up a tall old tree. She stops at the middle of the tree and leans against the tree as she closed her eyes. She says to herself aloud, “I hate the day light but I love the warmth it gives me. I pray for night to come to me quickly.” She opens her eyes once again and lets the wind rock her body.

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 pm

he smiled and said,"I dont like the sun either." He smiled and watched her while saying,"your quite good at that." He never seen someone other than vampires that do that. He looked at her and said,"I love the night, its so relaxing."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 am

Liz smiles and says, “A lot of humans climb trees just not usually trees as tall as this one.” She smiles again as the wind blows around her body and the birds moved with it. Her eyes close as the winds relax her entire body as though something was trying to sooth her soul. She sighs some in relief and starts to drift into sweet sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:28 am

he watches her and tries to figure out what she is doing. He eventually responds,"I never knew that." he didnt know that humans climbed treess. all he knew that they did other things.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:41 am

She says, “There are probably a lot of things you do not know about us humans then.” Liz climbs back down and looks at him once she is back on the ground. She then starts walking deeper in the woods as though she was trying to hide from the sunlight. She stops and waits for him to catch up to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:09 am

he sighs and agrees with her by saying,"I guess your right." He follows her deeper into the woods, not knowing what she is doing. But since he is there he could protect her if needed be. But part of him was wanting her, sexually.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Liz looks at him knowing what he wanted from her. She says glaring at him, “Forget about that one Shin. I am not giving myself to a man without being married first.” She goes down the path a little more and stops at a well built two story brick house. She unlocks the door and goes inside without hesitation. She smiles and lays down on the homemade bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 am

He smiled, he figured out that she could tell he wanted her. So he thought he would reply something defensive,"oh yeah? what makes you think I wanted you sexually?" He followed her into the brick house while thinking where is this woman taking me. He see's the bed and then tries to figure out what she is doing.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Liz says, “I am not stupid boy. Vampire or not you are still a guy.” She sighs relaxing in the homemade bed as she listens to the animals around them. She says, “My dad built this place for me when I use to visit him every summer. I like listening to the sounds of nature.” She looks at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 am

He lays on the bed beside her, intending on just laying beside her. But he felt her warmth against his skin. It was something that made him desire her, he couldnt resist the urge to kiss her neck to try to seduce her. He kissed her neck slowly, making sure that each kiss was holding all his passion in them. While he kissed her, he was making sure to pay attention to her, while he kissed her neck he said,"I like this place, the sounds of nature are relaxing."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Liz looks at him a moment as he kisses her neck. She says, "Stop Shin. I told you I am not going to give that to a man until I am married." She was enjoying the passionate kisses upon her skin as she could feel his need for her. She could not get mad all the way because the sounds of nature around them was keeping her relaxed in this bed with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:32 am

He stopped, partially feeling dissapointed that he couldnt have her, but he understood what she meant. He didnt want to rush at her but at the same time he wanted to ravish her body and take her as his own. He looked at her body and whispered,"its hard for me to resist such a body like yours, I can only think of us having sex."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 am

Liz tenses up and says, "Well you are just going to have to wait." She was not going to let up on that rule she set for herself. The only way she would, is if he can find her weak spot and seduced her that way. She starts to relax again and closes her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 pm

He stops and said I need to be away from you for a little while then. He sat up, forcing himself to resist the urge. he didnt wanna push thiswoman into anything.afterall he really liked her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Liz looks at him and says, “I don’t think you could stay away from you even if you wanted to.” She gets up and looks at the sky through the small window before heading back outside again. She climbs up a tall tree and looks around as she had a bad feeling about today. She says, “Don’t let my gut be right this time. I don’t want to be right.” She climbs back down and keeps looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 am

She was right, he wouldnt be able to stay away from her even if he was trying to. He looked at her and asked,"how come you dont wanna have sex untill your married?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

Liz looks at him and says, "I just want my first time to be with someone I know is the right guy." She walks up him and kisses his cheek as a sweet gesture of love. She then goes back to looking around to make sure they were alone. She says, "I think it is time for us to go back to my place Shin." She starts walking back to her house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 am

he smiles and says,"oh, I understand." The kiss she placed on his cheek caught him off guard, but when she offered to go back to her house he started thinking dirty and replied,"ok." Then he starts following her as she walks back to the house while he thinks about making love to her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Liz walks in her house and goes to her room after making sure Shin has come inside. She then looks for the phone making sure her dad could call her if he needed to. She looks at the sky before locking all the doors and windows up tight as she knew a storm was coming. She then goes to her bedroom and lights candles instead turning on lights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:57 pm

The candles filled his nostrills, making him want sex. The smell was a luring one at that, he didnt know how well he could resist her if needed be. THe one thing that he knows for sure, he wants to fuck very badly. BUt he maintains a calm look as he goes into her bedroom with her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Liz looks at him sadly knowing the lust in his eyes. She brings herself to him and says, "Drink from me..." She reveals her neck to him and waits for him to bite into her neck. She says, "Just don't end up turning me okay." She did not want to be seventeen forever. She had things she wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm

He looks at her and said,"If I feed its gonna increase my urge to mate with you, I dont think that I should considering your wanting to wait till marrige." He turns to the side some as a attempt to resist the urges that he was facing, but he knew it wouldnt work forever.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Liz looks at him and says, “But your eyes are saying you want blood.” She sighs and makes her way to her bed as she wanted to rest a while. Her body hit’s the bed with a soft thud and her eyes close slowly. As she drifts into sleep, her body slows down to a steady stone as the heart rate slows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3