The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 pm

he welcomed her kiss to his cheek, when she told him her name he replied,"I understand liz, im afraid that i may not be able to controll myself when im around you."

He then jumps up and glides into the air going to his house.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Liz just smiles and closes her window as she decides it would be best to go back to sleep. At seven-thirty she took off to school and got to class on time instead late like yesterday. Shinigami did not seem to be in class yet which that helped her relax a bit more. She was kind of expecting him to come in the room and try to maul her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 pm

He didnt go to school that day or even the next day, rather he just stayed home trying to relax and controll his hunger for blood. But that was very hard for him,especially considering the fact that he is doing nothing but thinking about her and wanting to feed from her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Liz spent those days that he did not come to school pondering if she believed him or not about him being a vampire. However the more she thought about him and how different he was, the more she believed he was a vampire. It made her both scared and fascinated with the idea of vampire could exist in this world among the humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Its the begining of the weekend, on a saturday morning with the flowers opening up to the sun. He starts walking to her house, wanting to see her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Liz wakes up in her Saturday pajamas and sits up in her bed. She wonders if Shinigami is going to come see her today. She gets up and goes to the bathroom with a change of comfortable clothes to wear. Her dad had already left for work a few hours ago, so she would need someone to spend time together with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 pm

He walks up to the house after a hour or so after leaving his house. He watched her fatherleave in his vehicle and then three minuteslater he walked to the door and knocked on it.

Wanting to see her, and starting tofeel hungry. He could tell she was here, his hunger was increasing because of herpresance, but he resists the urge.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Liz heard a knock on her front door and she looked out her window. Seeing that it was Shinigami, she got to the door quickly although she did not know why she was in a hurry. She opens the door and says, “I was just thinking about making some breakfast. At least you did not catch me in the shower again.” She motions for him to come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:34 pm

He walks in as he smiles at thethought of her being in the shower and then said,"cool, im hungry." He thought she was talking about blood, thats what his parents called blood ; breakfast. They would do that so not to scare the humans.

He smiles and says,"you did look really good when you where naked," in his mindhe said ,"wait did I just say that out loud?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Liz stops smiling as she realized what he just said about her body. She glares at him and storms off to the kitchen to cook so she would not beat the crap out of him. She says, “You are not good at winning a girl’s heart.” She starts to make herself some pancakes and bacon. She was not in a good mood now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

He looked away and said,"im sorry, I didnt mean to say that out loud, I havent tried to talk to a girl in 180 years."

He walked into the kitchen and smelled the food and thought,"oh she ment that, oops. I guess I will just wait to feed then."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Liz says, “Men out of the kitchen. I do not like people in the kitchen when I am cooking. Especially when you just keep bringing up the way my body looks when I am naked. I can’t seem to decide if I should hit you for it or take it as a complement.” She goes back to cooking her food as she was trying not to blush because of him trying so hard to get her to like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm

he smiled at her and said,"apparently you have taken it as a compliment, cause you havent hit me yet." He didnt know why, but he was hitting on her hard. Doing it subconsciously at that, he had forgotten about the hunger. As long as she doesnt cut herself or something like that he will be fine.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Liz looks at him as she puts her food on the table. She says, “You are still not very good at this.” She sits down and eats her food calmly as she was still thinking things through. She asks, “So how does this work? You and me I mean. If you really are a vampire then how are you supposed to date a human?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm

He watches her eat while saying,"I never was taught how to be good at it." he smiles at her question and said,"well, just the same way two humans would date, by just simply starting to date." He looked away and said,"if vampires choose to be with a human then they promise to not feed off of anyone but her, including animals. If we feed from someone else or an animal then its considered cheating. So I would make the promise."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Liz looks at him after putting her fork down on her plate. She says, “Okay. I can understand that. Next question I have for you, are vampires territorial over their girl friends? Be careful how you answer this question.” She looks at the plate and starts eating again as she waits for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 am

He sits down at the table with her while saying,"well it depends on the vampire, as for me. Well Im not so territorial, if your mine and faithful thats enough for me." He rubs the wood table with his hand slowly and continues,"how ever, my family may not take to well to me daiting a human."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Liz sighs and says, “Well I don’t care what other people think of us, vampires or not.” She finishes eating her food and washes the dishes before going up to her room again knowing he would most likely follow her wherever she went. She sits down at her desk and starts drawing stuff again. Her eyes drifted to her doorway every few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm

He comes up to her room after a few seconds and then said,"so are we daiting now?" he had to know so that he wouldnt feed feed from anything or anyone else other than her. He didnt want anything to be unclear.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 am

Liz looks at him a moment and says, “Yes as long as you don’t try to grab me too much.” She goes back to drawing her pictures as she was still trying to figure things out. She asks, “So why do you have such a problem with my scent and not as bad with anyone else? What is so different about me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 pm

He smiles at the grabbing comment that she made and then said,"I cant promise anything, afterall you may like being grabbed." He was being funny, if it wasnt evident. When she asked about her scent he replied,"
well, your not from here and the strange scent attracts me."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Liz says, “I don’t think that is funny Shin.” She decided to call him that since it was easier to say. She goes over to her window and looks at the sun as the warmth went into her skin. She then grabs her coat and walks down to the front door to go outside. She says, “I am going for a walks in the woods if you want to join me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:44 pm

He quickly walked down the stairs following her while saying,"sure, I wounder what people at school will think." That wasnt what was bothering him, the thing that bothered him the most was what would his parents say or do. but right now he didnt want to think about it at all.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:59 pm

She looks straight ahead not bothering what other people thought about them being together as a couple. She walks along the path that the townspeople made so people could go through the woods safely. She looks at Shin and says, “Stop worrying about what your parents are going to do or say about us. It is not their choice it is you and I who decided this, not them. So they have no say in the matter.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 pm

He smiled and liked how this girl is strong and he replied,"I gues your right, I will stop worrying about it." But he couldnt stop thinking about it. He was thinking about it so much that he was not paying attention and stopped walking. Once he slipped out of his thoughts he ran up to her to catch up to her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next