The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 Vampire8

Darious puts his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Liz...I just can't trust myself with you being that close...It's gonna take alot of practice." He says with a smile lifting her chin so she looked him in the eyes. "I wouldn't be able to live without you Liz." He says to her with a smile kissing her lips softly but briefly. "I love you...I really do..." His eyes never left hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth looked at him and said as they stared into each other's eyes, "I know you love me and I love you. It's just I can't seem to get the fact that we may not be able to truly love each other. Hell we can't even kiss without you needing break away and leaving me craving more. I mean I want to be yours and yours alone. And that says a lot considering how many boy friends I have had that hurt me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Darious smiles listening to every word she spoke closely. "I'll never hurt you...You know that Liz." He says to her with a smile as he moved in and kissed her cheek this time. "We just have to take things slow thats all." He says with a smile. "Then every thing will be great." He added with a crooked grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth relaxed as Darious cold perfect lips on her cheek. "We just have to take things slow thats all." He said with a smile. She looks at his smile and says, "I still think this will be hard for both of us. I am not going to give up my friends just because your family does not like them." She was talking about Jake and his family. Elizabeth was not the type of girl to pass up her friends just for a boy friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 pm

He looks to her and laughs slightly. "I don't control you Liz, You can do what ever you like." He says then grinned slightly...Sitting down on the grass and laying back looking up at the sky as the light broke threw the clouds and hit his bare chest making it sparkle. "I don't want to make you unhappy...And if I do...Be sure to tell me." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth sat neck to Darious an said, "I just know that your family does not like Jake and his family. I am not the type of girl to pass up her friends just for a boy friend." She looked at him and the way his skin sparkled. She says, "You know, I had a dream about you last night. You and I were walking in these woods together. You seemed to be so happy. At least you were until Jake showed up. I was caught in the middle of you two fighting pretty much over me. But the thing is, I think I already knew your skin would sparkle in the sunlight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Darious smiles looking over at her. "Yeah...We don't get along too well..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side looking at her with a grin..."Really...Thats very odd." He says to her with a smile as he then sat up looking over at her..."I really wish we could be closer...Liz...But I'm not for sure if that could ever be.." He muttered under his breath.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth relaxed beside Darious. She was just happy to be with someone who cared about her. Elizabeth's grew a bit sad as Darious said, "I really wish we could be closer...Liz...But I'm not for sure if that could ever be.." She did not want to think about that. Even if things were like that. Elizabeth says, "I know...But there is no shame in trying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm

He looks over to her and smiles. "Your right about that one..." He says sounding unusually flat. It was very obvious that he didn't want to risk hurting her......After a few more hours Darious stood up slowly picking her up eaisly in his arms. "We should head back...It's getting late." He says to her with a grin cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth smiled back at him and said, "My dad is probably worrying about me." They got back to his car and made it back to her place. Darious got her home before nine o'clock at night. Her dad was waiting on the portch. He was suprised to see that Darious was the one who kept his daughter out late. He says, "Liz you could of came home and left a note." Elizabeth jumped and said, "Sorry about that dad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

He carried her back on his back and then got into his car with her before taking off once again pulling in to the drive way.Darious then got out of the car and looked over at her dad rubbing the back of his head. "I'm truely sorry...I didn't even think for her to leave a note." He says walking over to her dad. "Its nice to finally meet you." He says holding out his hand.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth's father got out of his chair to be eye to eye with Darious. Her father looked at him a moment before shaking Darious's hand. He says, "Nice to meet you too Darious. That is your name right?" Elizabeth looked beside her father's chair. He had his gun out. Elizabeth thinks, "Oh great now Darious is going think my dad is a phyco of some sort." Elizabeth smirked some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Darious smiles. "Yes sir thats my name...You've already met my father of course." He then cocked his head to the side slightly looking over at the gun and grinning somewhat but keeping it unnoticable. "I'm very sorry for keeping Liz out late today. " He says to him with a smile. "I was wondering if it was ok if she were to come over and meet my family friday." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth looked at her father some and he saw by the look in her eyes just how much she wants to go. Her father says, “Yes I know you father.” He looked back at Darious and said, “Yes she can go, but I want her back here before eleven.” Elizabeth asks, “What’s gone to be done on Saturday?” He looks at her and says, “Jake wants to do something with you Saturday.” Elizabeth thinks, “Oh no something has gotten to dad. He does not trust Darious.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Darious looked at her father a smiles. "Alright then i'll have her home on time." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side. "Does he now?" He asks him curiously. "Its alright though...I have to go Hikeing that day anyway." He says with a smile as he looked over at Liz. "Well then I guess that I should head back home then." He says with a smile he winked over at Liz. "I'll be here in the morning to pick you up for school." He says as he walked over to his car and then drove off. He was gonna come back of course later that night. Around 9ish Darious came threw her window looking over to her. "Hey there." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth smiled as Darious left. Her father says, “Be careful around him.” Around nineish, Elizabeth was watching some old family movie. She had just finished it when Darious came through her window looking over to her. "Hey there." He said with a smile. Elizabeth smiled and turned off her TV. She says, “I can’t seem to sleep tonight. Dad’s actions earlier are bugging me. He was not acting like himself.” She looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 pm

He cocked his head to the side and then grinned slightly. "Hes jsut worried about you thats all." He says to her with a smile. He then walked over to her and then sat down next to her. "You need to sleep though." He says to her with a grin. I'm lucky that I dont have to sleep." He says with a smirk,
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth looked at Darious as he sat down next to her. "You need to sleep though." Darious said to her with a grin. "I'm lucky that I dont have to sleep." He said with a smirk. She says, "I know I need to sleep. But I can't seem to sleep. My mind is full of issues and questions. I mean what would Jake want to do with me on a Saturday?" She leaned back and laid her head on a pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 am

Darious looked over to her and seemed to stiffen when she mentioned Jake...."I don't know what he really wants....I'll be sure to keep close by if you would like me too." He says to her with a smile stroking her cheek lightly. "Please tell me whats on your mind Liz....I really want to know." He then looked over at the window then back to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth smiled as Darious said he would stick by her side while she spent time with Jake. She says, "I would like that. I am worried he might try something. But you need to go hunting. I don't want you to pain yourself by ignoring your hunger." Elizabeth blushed as Darious stroked her cheek. She was not use to his touch yet. It made her heart rate pick up at a fast pace. "Please tell me whats on your mind Liz....I really want to know." Darious said to her. She says, "The dreams I have been having are on my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Darious smiles. "Thats very true....I'll got hunting in the morning...That away I can watch to make sure he doesn't do anything." He says to her with a grin. It was very apparent that he hated Jake and his family. His grin got bigger when he heard her heart rate pick up its pace. "I could get used to that...Your heart fluttering that is." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeElizabeth blushed as Darious’s grin grew bigger as her heart rate picked up pace. Only his touch ever did that. Elizabeth says, “No one makes my heart beat as fast as you do. It makes me feel special that I am the one you choose to be with.” She snuggled up to him and said, “Just make sure you drink enough blood to keep yourself under control and don’t rush yourself.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Darious grinned as he heard her heart race even more. "You are very special to me Liz....No one can be as special as you are." He says leaning down and kissing her cheek softly. He pulls her closer to him when she snuggeled up to him. "I won't rush myself." He assured her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 AnimeFalling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 4 Alex_with_Seth___lines_by_NorahS-1 <== The picture on her desk.) Elizabeth smiled and laid her head on his chest after covering herself up some. It was suppose to get cold tonight and have five or more inches of snow on the ground in the morning. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. On her desk beside the bed had something Elizabeth drew for art class. She was thinking of Draious when she drew it. The teacher liked how she somehow made her ink and paint mix with glitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Darious smiles as she laid her head on his chest and fell asleep with a smile on her face. He looked around the room spotting her art work and grinned slightly admiring it. He would have to ask her about that one in the morning of course. Darious stayed completly still like he did the other night being sure he wouldn't wake her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next