The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 2 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

TaimaWaya laughed as they closed in on the gate. He then speed up and pulled up closer to Lillian's horse as he saw an incoming arrow. He deflected the arrow only for another one to shave his face breaking the mask and ripping through his hood. A squirt of his blood shoot from under his hood. He just kept riding and kept his head down as they entered the gate. He leaps off his horse and puts away his weapons as he ripped off his hood but right when everyone thought that he would show his face his long flowing hair feel down in front of it. He had blood dripping down his chin and hair. The arrow made a clean cut across his cheek. He kept his head down as he walked into the nearest inn demanding a first aid kit.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 2 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 am

she followed him instantly , leaping off her horse quickly and handing the reigns to riley'' take care of them please'' hurrying after taimawaya she frowned as he went into the inn '' let me help, i am very talented in first aid.. '' she knew from the amount of blood that it wasn't too bad, might be a little deep but atleast it seemed clean. '' i promise to only look at at your cheek and nothing more.. '' she mumbled even as she snatched the first aid kit from the inn keeper...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

TaimaWaya didn't even look at her he pulled out the bandages and reached into his hair and patched up his face. He grabs the hood and pulls it over his head and says, "I was hired to protect you so i am not going to take the chance of you seeing my face and me killing you instantly." He stands up and walked out the inn after giving the inn keeper his first aid kit. He walks out of the door and down to the front of three horses. He grabs the holds of a beautiful white horse with a silver mane. He pulls it closer to him. "StarShadow did you miss me boy." He says as he pats the horse.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm

she scowled as she stared at him before following'' men , what the hell do you all have to be stubborn. makes me just want to kick the lot of you '' grumbled as she pulled herself up on her horse, watching him as he went to his horse. now in a fowl mood she glared at riley when he went to say something but went quiet immediately ..glancing back at Taimawaya she snorted'' bet your still a virgin. '' she shot out before nudging her horse into a light trot towards her parents home that she was to stay at, just another castle to her though, felt more like a dungeon. She didn't even know why she liked the idiot. he irked her to no end.

Riley blinked in surprise and watched as she already started heading towards the castle, glancing down at Taimawaya he shook his head'' i don't even want to know what made her say that.. you must have pissed her off good. '' he grinned'' only a few people can manage that. did i forget to warn you that she has a hot temper?" he glanced at his other guards who had snickered at Lillian's comment before he shook his head and nudged his horse forward to catch up with lillian '' better hurry up.. or you will miss dinner''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 am

TaimaWaya jumped on his horse and lightly tapped the sides his horse started off in a mild jog as it came closer to Lillian's horse he slowed it down. He shows no attitude towards her and pulls up next to Riley. He looks at Riley and says, "I am not the type to deal with attitudes I will leave your girl in that castle with an professional archer waiting out there to take her head off with one shot. I took that arrow last time and if she can't be thankful of that then she can protect herself." He follows next to Riley all the way to the castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 am

Riley side and shook his head'' you got it wrong... she is giving you attitude because your doing the same thing her parents are doing. '' he glanced at Lillian before looking back at Taimawaya..'' she is very smart and useful, yet her parents think she should just shut up , look pretty , get married and have lots of kids and let the guys do all the work.. .. '' he shrugged'' your doing the same. she wanted to help with that wound and you blew her off.. you just gave her a sign that you think she is useless.. that is why she is giving you attitude.. '' he had to go silent for a moment before looking back at him again '' when she was younger.. against her parents wishes, i taught her how to use a sword, then the bow and arrow.. she is very skilled in both area's as well as medical. along with other things.. her parents don't like the fact that she learns fast.. they think she will insult the guy who wants her.. worried that she may be too smart for the man'' he grinned slightly '' and in all honesty, i know she is way smarter then the moron they want her to marry.. if you want her to be nice to you , give her something useful to do.. and i don't mean the normal woman c rap like cooking or cleaning. she needs something productive that actually helps.. '' he frowned then glanced at him once more'' if you need anything crafted, she can do it.. try that.. if your lucky you may end up getting a brand new set of sturdy arrows or something else. who knows. ''

Lillian frowned before glaring back at Riley'' i know your talking about me, cut it out before i knock you off your horse old man.''

Riley grinned , giving her an innocent look '' like to see you try.. or do you not remember the last time you tried that?"

She just scowled at him before turning around, giving him her back as she guided her horse to the stables.Ignoring Rileys laughter.

He couldn't help himself, he had to laugh before he looked back at the assassin'' right now she is still learning hand to hand combat.. she has yet to beat me but.. '' he pointed to one of the guards behind him, '' she kicked his ass half way across the court yard before her dad found out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm

TaimaWaya glares up and says, "You have no idea why I blew her off. I know she is a very productive and gifted warrior and a very impressive and beautiful lady. But like I told her in the inn if she sees my face I will have no choice but to kill her." He glares at the young woman riding in front of him as she made the comment his face nor eyes showed as his hair served as an mask until he was able to make a new one. Then something hit him as Riley said something to him. He looks up and says, "Lady Lillian. You want something to do thats productive I do this all the time and I have reason to believe i am doing this wrong for that is the third mask I have made that has fallen off and left my face open to attack. If I get you the material will make me a mask that won't leave me open to attack." He looks at Riley and says, "If she doesn't like this then I will meet with her tomorrow to improve her sloppy hand to hand combat."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Lillian glanced over her shoulder as she dismounted from her horse and led it into the stables.. '' maybe.. but that would require me getting a few measurements from you.'' she shrugged as she showed one of the servants away from her and the horse'' i can handle it. go away'' she waited for the servant to move before she placed her horse into a stall and began to remove the equipment off of the horse herself. '' get whatever material you want it to be made out of and i will see what i can do.. ''

Riley got off of his horse as well and led it into the stall, allowing the servant to take his horse to rub down and untackle. '' why not do both? considering her making you a new mask won't take that long. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

TaimaWaya got off his horse and says, "You don't need the measurements I kept a mold to save me time." He pulls an mold that was round and fit exactly over his face yet it didn't show any facial markings or anything that could show what his face looked like. He then pulls out a solid green stone. He then pulls the sack off his horse and tosses at the ground with the mold on top. All of those stones can stop anything coming there way. Choose which ever color you want. You and Riley are gonna need a mask too." He then looks up at Riley and says, "I guess I will be here tomorrow morning for her next hand to hand combat lesson." He then got up and walked over to castle and pulled his horse behind him he took everything off him his horse and allows it to lay on he ground. "You two should keep your horses gear and your horses near by so that you can get to them fast." He then starts to take care of his horse.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

she arched a brow as she eyed the mold then him '' thats not going to work and that is also probably why they fall off of you.. a mold adds at least an extra inch or so.. '' shook her head as she finished brushing down her horse, feeding it as well as placing the saddle bags near by to be easily grabbed.. ignoring him now she eyed the bags he tossed at her before picking out a stone and easily slipping it into her pocket.

Riley shrugged as he did the same, ignoring lillian's comment as he too picked a stone and made sure his stuff was within easy reach.. '' well come on , dinner should be ready anyways and i am sure they want to see her before she goes to sleep''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 03, 2010 2:13 pm

TaimaWaya smiles and says, "Then make a sturdy leather strap I am letting you make a mask not get a look at my face." He turned around and glares back at her and says, "Accidental or not I don't won't you to get a look at my face. You fail to realize that I have done things that can link me to a numerous amounts of assassinations that would end with my execution. And yes I do like to wonder around without my mask. Many people have seen my face and have never know who this is." He starts to flip his face up and says how would I do that with my face plastered everywhere.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:38 pm

she rolled her eyes at him'' chill out. i can easily get your measurements from behind you. . your hair can stay covering your face. so there will be no accidental looking. seriously you worry to much . '' she muttered as she headed inside. '' seriously why do men have to make things so complicated. you act like all women have some hidden motive behind everything, you asked me to make a mask and that is what i am going to do. not trick you into showing me your face.. i am not that stupid. '' she was annoyed at him again but managed to keep most of it to herself. she really hated it when people repeated themselves, and he just seemed to think he should repeat himself about his face every time he got. she wasn't going to try and get a look at his face if he didn't want her too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 4:23 am

TaimaWay frowns as he follows her and Riley into the palace. TaimaWaya was carrying the bag of unknown but incredibly hard stones that he used for his mask. His green one in hand and Riley holding on to the one he had chose to be his mask. TaimaWaya noticed a gleam in the corner of his eye and then he saw an arrow heading for Lillian's head. He takes the green stone and throws it at Lillian the stone blocking the arrow after that TaimaWaya darts off covering Lillian with his body he puts the heavy bag of rocks in her arms. "Stay still I don't know if he will take another shoot." He pulls out his sword and axe and prepares to do anything he could do to prevent her getting hurt.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 am

shocked and confused by what just happened she gave a slight grunt as he ended up slamming into her just to cover her with his body, true to her word though she immediately shut her eyes just to keep from accidently seeing his face, that and it gave her a chance to catch her breath as she felt him move to shove the bag of stones into her arms. '' not moving a muscle'' she mumbled slightly as he ordered her to stay still. Only opening her eyes slightly just to see if it was safe to look., finding herself staring at his back now so relaxed just a little... Riley was on her other side so she was pretty much pinned against the wall and the two guys. '' really... how would someone get in here? this place is pretty much like another bloody fortress.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 2:08 pm

TaimaWaya smiles as he locates the archer. He takes his sword and plunges it into the ground. He then tosses his axe over his shoulder and into the solid rock wall. He then pulls his bow and arrow out the design on bow was undescribable. The design showed one of wolfs running from both sides of the bow to the center. He puts a bow and pulls it back. Another arrow flies out of know where. TaimaWaya slightly moved his bow to the side as he lets go of the string and the bow fired the arrow it goes flying splitting the other arrow right through the center. Then firing clear across town. TaimaWaya and walks over to Lillian and says, "We should go get your assassin." He walks over and picks up his weapons and puts them back in there sheaths. He then helps up Lillian and puts his bow away. He then leads them all the way across the the town to a roof top where a man was nailed to the roof top.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

she grunted slightly as she was helped up , wincing slightly as her shoulder gave a sharp pain but ignored it as she dusted herself off before sighing'' good , maybe we will know who it is this time'' muttered as she rubbed her shoulder before following him clean across the town, frowning when they finally reached the place where he had apparently pinned the archer down. shocked that he had made such a good hit she studied the man and how he was pinned'' that is incredible.. you need to teach me how you did that.. ''

riley was amazed as well but didn't say anything as he moved over to the guy to pull him off the wall'' damn its definitely stuck in there good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 4:39 pm

TaimaWaya had a scowl on his face. "Its not him this guy is nothing more than a helpless man who was snatched off the street and offered money to help the assassin. Let him go he is innocent." He turns and walks off not showing any signs of emotion. He shrugged his shoulders and says, "No point in teaching people how to shoot if they will never use it. And plus as much as i would like to take credit for that shoot the only thing I can take responsibility for is the aiming the arrow. The bow did all the work. It is an legendary bow. My father used it to kill many people and elves that rubbed him the wrong way." He looks over his shoulder his hair still blocking his face he says, "Thank you for closing your eyes." He then walks off. His eyes may not have shown but it was obvious they were searching every thing in the area.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 4:46 pm

she sighed and shook her head as she let riley do what he needed to help the man who was pinned on the wall. she followed taimawaya'' stubborn as always.. and you don't need to thank me. i promised you i wouldn't look . i am keeping that promise.. '' she grumbled as she caught up to him' ' why do you do this job anyways? the whole assassin thing.. just curious is all. '' she shifted the bag of rocks that she was still holding for him as she glanced at him, it was safe to look since his hair was covering his face still.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm

TaimaWaya turns around with a quick snatch he took the heavy bag from her hand and says, "Your shoulder is it hurt." He softly but roughly placed his hand on her shoulder. "It is bruised he looked over her shoulder and says, "I didn't mean to ram you so hard but I didn't want you to get hit with the same thing I was the shadow arrow."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm

she squeaked in complete surprise as he suddenly stopped and snatched the bag from her, at first she thought she somehow ticked him off but then he asked about her shoulder, sliding her glance away from him she shrugged'' just a little bruised.. nothing i can't handle.. and its alright you where only protecting me. i would rather be alive with a bruise instead of being dead you know. '' she held still keeping her gaze away from him so as not to accidently see his face while he was moving. '' i can carry the bag you don't have worry about me dropping it. ''she kept herself from wincing when his hand had landed on bruised spot when he touched her shoulder. it felt more like her shoulder nearly had gotten dislocated but she was a fast healer. she figured the muscle was the only thing that really god bruised.. '' nothing but a hot bath won't cure. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm

TaimaWaya looks at the shoulder and says, "A bath won't cure that it will just mask it." He pulls out a glass jar with an yellow gel in it. Then he slides the her shirt off her shoulder and rubs the gel on it. "It will start off cool but you are going to feel a hell of a burn in about a minute." He puts the rocks over his shoulder and says, "You shouldn't over exaggerate your muscles. The last thing I need is an unsteady arm trying to measure my face." He turns his head back to the road and starts back towards the castle. Then out of nowhere he says, "Lady Lillian my life is not a happy story you don't want to hear about it." Then he continues in the direction he was going and says, "There is good and bad news. Bad news is there are more than one assassins after you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 5:30 pm

she tensed before feeling her face flaming from a blush which was ridiculous because all he was doing was rubbing some gel on her shoulder. holding still to let him finish she only nodded slightly and just like he said , a minute passed before she felt the burn. it was definitely distracting and made it hard for her to think as she tried to ignore it.. following him once again she shrugged. ''yea well mine isn't a happy one either but i am sure you know more about me then i do about you. whats a little story telling anyways.. not like its going to lead me anywhere to how you look. only to just how you lived. and well why you do what you do. '' she rolled her eyes slightly about his comment of an unsteady arm. '' geez. even if it was unsteady the only thing it may do is make it slightly hard to hold my arm still while measuring. wouldn't bring any harm to you what so ever. '' she frowned before sighing'' ok whats the good news?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 5:51 pm

TaimaWaya looks over his shoulder and says, "They didn't hire the best." He then turns back around and says, "Your life may have had some struggle but I do not believe you had a unhappy life." He adjusted the bag of rocks on his shoulder as he opened the palace door. "You should go in right now. You and Riley should get behind the the protection of the castle." He uses his arm to usher her into the castle and says, "I am going to lead you to your room and check it to make sure the place is safe.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 6:25 pm

she went in as he ushered her in, riley following before she looked back at him'' it was mostly unhappy .. and unless you where there.. you really don't know either'' she muttered before sighed'' fine. just hurry .. i would really like a nap.. that and that stuff is definitely making my shoulder burn'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

TaimaWaya just looks over his shoulder I have been following you longer than you think." He clean searches the room and then moves on to the outside to let her go into the room and get ready for bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next