The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 11 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 pm

she snorted slightly '' i don't think that really matters right now any more. my parents are probably just happy that we are all alive.. you get on the bed or i am laying down there with you , your choice.. '' she was going to be stubborn about it, she didn't like the thought of him sleeping on the hard floor, she could hear his sister talking and moving about before she smelled the food being cooked.sitting down on the floor next to him she lightly checked the smaller less important wounds that looked like they where already healing. '' why are you being stubborn?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 11 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 pm

TaimaWaya looks at her and says, "Because I am starting to like you a lot and that is not acceptable no matter how I feel about you." He sits up and looks at the door. "You are a princess and I an assassin who got pulled into doing a body guard mission and now I have got caught up in feelings and you and your whole family got hurt." He looks at her and says, "All of these injuries happened because I was to busy trying to win you over. I was showing off when I got hit by that first arrow allowing everything to go south from there. I was looking at you when I should have been parrying arrows." He grabbed her hand and says, "The little wounds are no worry." He forces himself up and says, "I will get in the bed if you will get in it." He lays on the bed and closes his eyes again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm

she blinked in surprise before giving a slight smile'' really now.. well definitely a bit impressed with the little showing off. but next time, try and pay attention?" she nodded slightly as he got up and got in the bed before she too got up and layed on her side on the bed, staying off her wounded leg though. '' hmmm and here i thought i was the only one that liked you , and you didn't like me.. guess i was wrong on that.. '' she studied him for a moment before sighing, '' how is it not acceptable? well other then you getting a tad bit distracted because of me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:27 am

TaimaWaya looks at her and says, "Royalty." He forces himself up and says, "You are royalty and I am just a commoner who can fight really well." He looks back at her. "And that so called tad distraction could have lead to a fatal accident." He looks at her. "I am an assassin I should no better then to let stuff like this distract me." He stopped moving for second and then says, "I really like you but..." His arms shoot out grabbing his sides as he falls back on the bed growling in pain.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:38 am

she frowned as she watched him'' i don't care about some stupid title, that and i know other royalty's who have married commoners before.. '' she muttered, glancing at him with concern as he grabbed his ribs and went back down. '' don't move so much hun, gonna end up having to wrap your ribs to keep them from moving if you keep it up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:34 pm

TaimaWaya looks up at her and says, "Fine forget titles but even after forgetting titles there is still the fact that there is an army of assassin's trying to kill you and your family." He forces himself back up and this time he gets off the bed. He walks over to his drawer and picks up a roll of gauze and says, "I am hungry come on we should get something to eat." He starts to wrap his ribs when he heard his sister say, "That the food is ready." He turns to Lilian and says, "Can you walk or is the pain to much."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:45 pm

she got up when he did, taking the gauze from him when he was nearly half down with the wrapping,.., nudging his hands away she had to fix the wrap, '' hard to do this on your own you know.. and i can get up and walk around just fine.. have a bit of a limp but i figure its going to be there until the wound is completely healed, your worse then i am, you should be laying down not moving around . '' finishing the wrap she heard his sister announce food being done. '' alright, we eat. then we sleep. no arguements from you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:00 pm

TaimaWaya turns and looks at her. "You know better then to believe I won't argue that." He takes his hair and moves it over his face and then turns and forces himself out of the room and into the kitchen. He looks at his sister. Shani looks at him and says, "If you don't slow down you will kill yourself." Shani then takes the king and queen some food while TaimaWaya got Lillian, Riley and himself some food. He then sits down and eats the food. While Shani at hers and watched over everybody.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Lillian smiled slightly as she glanced at his sister'' now see thats what i said, he won't listen, he is stubborn like a mule. '' she teased, taking the food he got for her before sitting down next to him and began to eat. '' oh i was right, your a good cook. '' it tasted good and was way better then dried bread and dried meat all the time. , she glanced at taimawaya.. '' think short of threatening to tie him up , is the only way to get him to stop moving about. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:47 pm

TaimaWaya looks at them and says, "Both of you should know that tying me up wont do anything but delay me for about thirty seconds." He finished eating his food and stands up and looks at his sister. "Looks like we will be here a little longer then I thought." He pats her shoulder and kisses her forehead and then looks at Lillian before he forced himself back into his room and laid across his bed. "Shani turns and says, "I think he has a crush on you Lillian." She smiles and wipes her forehead and says I hate when he kisses my forehead. She walks over to Lillian and says, "I think that one was meant for you." She said it low enough that only her and Lillian could hear it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 am

lillian smiled as she watched shani.. '' perhaps.. though he is a little shy i think on doing anything like that in front of my parents. '' she shrugged, she really didn't mind, whenever he was comfortable she suppose.. '' and yea i know he likes me, he said so himself. thank you for the food it was good. '' she got up and put her dish in the sink after rinsing it out. '' i will keep an eye on him though, make sure he don't work himself to the ground.''

she slipped back into his room and closed the door, going over to the bed and watched him for a moment before laying down ,not getting too close , wanting him to have his comfort space if he needed it.. '' go to sleep. i am sure you will wake us all up when its time to leave anyways. '' she yawned slightly , tucking her hands under her head as she closed her eyes, she wouldn't push him to do anything he didn't want to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

TaimaWaya just laid on the bed when Lillian crawled into the bed. He turned over and says, "We have to get better and keep moving tomorrow morning everybody should be feeling a lot better." He looked at her and says, "We can't stay here too long there is an army of assassins looking for you and they won't take to long finding us." He reaches over and grabs her hand and says, "Go to bed."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:58 pm

her eyes opened slightly when he gabbed her hand, relaxing a little she linked her fingers with his. '' i know that and i am going to bed, you need to sleep too.'' she stretched slightly before relaxing completely before closing her eyes once more to try and fall asleep. '' morning sounds good. i am sure we will all be feeling better by then. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 pm

TaimaWaya looks at her and says, "My sleep doesn't matter I will get better on my own." He lightly squeezes her hand and says, "But if it makes you feel better I will rest for a couple of hours." He closes his eyes and dozes off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 pm

she nodded slightly , squeezing his hand back '' definitely would make me feel better. '' she smiled, watching him fall asleep before she relaxed, keeping her hand in his as she too fell asleep.

Riley sighed as he glanced at Shani before looking over at the king and queen who where already napping from what he could tell. '' don't think we will be here overly too long.. the man likes to keep us moving and what not.'' atleast he was able to relax, his body was sore and needed the bit of a break, he was definitely feeling his age at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Shani looks at him and says, "He is smart the more you move the harder it is for the other assassin's to regroup and find you." She walked over and cleaned the dishes. "Now go to sleep and rest up." She finished washing the dishes and turns to him and says, "Huryy up he won't be sleep for too long and he will be moving out when he awakes. He is a quick healer and better assassin so you should rest before you are forced to keep up with him." She left the dishes to dry and then walks into her room and starts to work on more poisions and antidoties and other medicines for her brother and his compains.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Riley rolled his eyes slightly as he settled down to try and atleast get a good nap in..'' yea well.. if lillian gets her way i think he will be asleep for a good while.. maybe.. she is stubborn. '' he grinned slightly before crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes, it didn't take long for him to fall asleep. the only sound from him was just a light snore.

Lillian was pretty much sound asleep after Taimawaya had fell asleep. she was curled up against him almost as much as she could, probably rolled closer to him in her sleep on instinct or was cold.

(( gah sorry had another brain fart/writters block thing))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 pm

TaimaWaya woke up and looked and looked around as he felt something on him when he looked down he noticed Lillian had curled up into him. He looked around and says, "What are you doing here." He looks at her and says, "Nevermind it dosen't matter." He wrapped and arm around her and used what little strength he had to pull her into him. He then laid back down and went to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 am

Lillian barely stirred at his words, only half waking up when he moved her against him again before he laid back down.rubbing sleep from her eyes she yawned. '' sorry '' she mumbled, not even sure what she was even apologizing for since her brain was still muddled with sleep. she didn't hear much movement outside the room so figured the others where sleeping as well before she relaxed against him again,resting her cheek onto his shoulder and lightly kissed his cheek as she fell back asleep, hoping not to get woken up for atleast another few hours.

Riley slept on and off, only stirring whenever he heard Taimawaya's sister moving around making whatever it was she was good at making.. yawning he stretched out again'' lemme know if you need any help in there... i don't think your brother is going to wake up any time soon. he hasn't been sleeping that much and i think his body may actually make him sleep a little longer this time just to regain extra strength.. '' he knew all about that, back when he was younger he used to run around with out any sleep for atleast four days before his body finally forced him to pass out for a good amount of time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 am

Shanni laughed and says, "My brother is a freak of nautre give him about two hours and then he will be awake." She looks around the house and says, "Plus in about four hours he will be ready to ride out." She looks at him and says, "You might want to rest up." Sure enough two hours later TaimaWaya woke upand looked at his room he opens his closet and reveals sevral hundred weapons. He looked at the weapons and couldn't deicde what to use.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:19 am

Lillian didn't even feel taimawaya getting up or even hear a single noise from him, she just curled up on the bed and stayed asleep, wrapping her arms around the pillow on the bed and pretty much had a death grip on it in her sleep.

Riley woke probably a little after taimawaya had gotten up, he stretched before getting up to take care of nature's calling then checked on the king and queen. rechecking their wounds to make sure they where healing well. he would have gone to check on Lillian but she was in Taimawaya's room and he wasn't stupid enough to go in there without being invited. so he would wait.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm

TaimaWaya finally decideds what he wants. He grabs five cloaks and a His own baldee made in the fires of the death valley. The balde was black and red the handle was made from the bone and claw of one of the creatures. He places the sword on his back and then grabs his grandfathers blade and his mother and fathers axes. He finally grabbed his great grandfathers bow and started to pack for the trip. He didn't make to much noise and then he looked over his wounds he was a little sore but he was better then he was before. He walked out and hugs his sister. "Thanks for the help I wan't you to take good care of yourself and watch you back." He then walks back into his room and grabs his packed bags.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Riley watches Taimawaya come out and hugs his sister, telling her to be carefull and watching her back. frowning he glanced around'' is lilly up yet?" he was curious as he got up and stretched before watching him go back to his room but since the door was open still now, he peeked in.. '' want me to wake her up?" he could easily see Lilly fast asleep on his bed, curled up and just looking peaceful.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

(( i apologize for the long delay))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 pm

TaimaWaya looks over his shoulder and then says, "Do as you wish she is your princess." He continues to pack his bag and grab more weapons. He stands up and says, "Never mind I will take care of her get the King and the queen." He then sits on the bed with Lillian and strokes the side of her head softly. "Get up Lady Lillian we have to leave this place."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next