The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 10 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

As they shoot out of the cave the ran right by the dead beast. TaimaWaya moving very fast for and injured man carrying a girl and bags. He runs for about twenty minutes. He then stopped and looked at everybody to see how they where doing he ducked down behind a huge rock. He placed Lillian on the ground and looks at her. "I am sorry about your leg but we had to move. " He looks her face to face His mask still on.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 10 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 am

she eyed him curiously even as he sat her down, shrugging slightly as she pushed her hair out of her face, '' its fine... can't avoid the unavoidable you know. '' she shifted a little against the huge rock , glancing over at her parents again before peering slightly around the rock, eyeing the creature and getting slightly nervous again..'' ok... so .. when are we going to get out of here... because i will guarantee you that i won't sleep if i know those things.... are around.'''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am

TaiamWaya turns and point to two huge rock formations that looked like it made a rift. "That is our way out." He looks up as he hears wings beating. He looks at Riley. "When they land and start to feast on the other one run like hell toward the rift and don't stop." He stands up and grabs the handle of his sword and says, "When you guys run take Lillian with you." He peers out as the big ones land and surrond the body of the dead one. He turns and says, "Go they are about to start fighting over the body of dead one. Go go go."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Riley gave a slight nod and as soon as he got the signal to run he hefted Lillian up , ignoring her slight grunt of pain as he hauled her into the direction they needed to go, her mother was helping with the king so they moved pretty quickly, though if they kept up this pace for a few days he knew they wouldn't last long, given for the simple fact that none of them realy had that much stamina other then him, he was trained for it, the others where not which made it difficult.

Lillian kept a tight grip on riley's arm, though kept looking back every few seconds to see where taimawaya was at, she didn't want to leave him behind, afraid he would get hurt again which was a bit ridiculous since he could take care of himself but still, she couldn't help it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 pm

TaimaWaya stayed out of sight but he followed the royal family and Riley wall bouncing from wall to wall. He then leaped into the air to see where the big ones where when a huge object darkened the sky. TaimaWaya looked up as the creature he saw was three times the size of the larger ones. He instanstly sprinted to the royal family his wounds starting to get the best of him as his speed, vision, power, and even stamina started to fail him. He looked up to see the large ones flee as the great one snatched down a large one and the already dead large one and starts into the air. TaimaWaya seeing one of the large ones heading for the family. He pushed himself to go faster. The large one spit out a huge ball coated in flames. He then dove in front of the family as the enterd the rift. He pulled his sword out and sliced the ball down but as he did so the large beast pulled up slapping him in the chest with its huge tail. TaimaWaya was launched 20ft. into the air and over the family he hit the ground roughly. He bounced up and screams down, "Everybody fall this rift into the ground." He leads the way he grabbed his sword and rushed into the cave stopping at the entrance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Riley waited, keeping Lilian from seeing most of what was going on before he heard Taimawaya yell at them to follow the rift, being quick, he watched his footing , hauling Lillian up again as well as the king, right now his main concern was getting the family safe then he will think later about what he had saw.. '' you better stay alive taimawaya. i don't want to have to drag your big butt all over this place'' he warned, forcing lillian into the rift first before the king and queen followed'' that and i think Lillian might kill you twice if you do that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm

TaimaWaya stayed at the entrance of the cave. He waited until he knew that the royal family was at a safe distance. Then he turned and took off in another direction and runs off to catch the family and he takes in the direction of the family his body just barely supporting him. He followed the rift he knew about three miles down it lead to a very beautiful valley and he knew the royal family would be there.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Riley couldn't believe his eyes when they rounded one of the small corners from the small pathway and found the valley, he shook his head and hoped that Taimawaya would catch up soon, he had no idea what kind of creatures lived here and didn't even know if he could fight them off, he would try with all his strength he just hoped he wasn't taken by surprise. finding a safe spot for the family he got them settled down in the corner, hidden a bit as much as possible, he tried helping Lillian though the moment she managed to relax she actually fell straight to sleep. surprising but he figured she was dead tired and her body just couldn't take no more without rest.

He checked on the king as well as the queen, giving them some water and what bits of food he had, he had checked the kings bandages and even got them changed before he went to stand watch around the small corner, the valley may look nice but even he knew looks could be deceiving.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:29 pm

TaimaWaya rounded the corner and saw the valley he dove out of the rift and into the valley he hit the ground and rolled down the valley wall. He rolled all they way to the bottom and hit a rock he stopped moving all toghether. He hit the rock and knocked himself out. He just laid on the rock and didn't move his body couldn't even support him if he made himself do so.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:36 pm

(( gah sorry we had a power surge. had to wait for the comp to reload up again ))

Riley heard the commotion and told the family to stay put while he slowly checked it out, finding Taimawaya he moved quickly , going over to him and made sure he was still breathing before carefully sliding his arm under his shoulder blades to haul him up.. '' damn. lillian is going to kill me'' he muttered, considering he knew lillian had a deep fondness to Taimawaya , even if the man couldn't see it.. , Trying to be carefull with him as much as possibly he slowly brought him back to where the family was, making sure lillian was still asleep He layd him down on the ground before digging around in the medic pack,

the queen coming over to help she was quick to pull things out, and checked him over, though she never touched his mask, figured he would be pissed if she did but she did make sure he had no open wounds on his head. '' he gave himself a hard knock i think'' she muttered,before getting to work in taking care of the worst wounds first, figuring the smaller cuts and scrapes would be ok.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:38 am

TaimaWaya woke up to the queen bandageing up his wounds. He looked around his vision had a tint of red in it. He looked around and lifted up his mask. He didn't lift the whole thing up just enough to see his chin. When he did it he the blood just poured out of his mask and onto the floor. He forced himself up and spit out a huge glob of blood. He looks around and says, "Is everybody okay." He stands up and looks over everybody and lims around checkin everybody out and looking things over. He looks at Riley and says, "Why are we in hiding?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 am

Riley frowned at the question ,s haking his head'' have you lost your marbles? or did that knock on your hard head manage to knock some of your memory out?" he glanced around again before sighing'' i am a guard, a soldier who hides his charges first to make sure things where safe before letting them out to walk around.. besides. look at everyone.. Lillian is fast asleep healing and her father is in a bit of a rough spot. his own wounds giving him trouble.'' he mumbled, he was a little concerned by the amount of blood taimawaya had coughed up'' sit down and let the queen look at you. you could be seriously injured.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 pm

TaimaWaya stands up and says, "I am not insane or stupid I am home. He walks out of the little hidding spot and looks around and says, "Come on get the king up I will get Lillian and we can go to my cabin where I can look over everybody's wounds." He walks over and scopes up Lillian his armor and clothing burnt and covered in his a blood. He lifted her up with no problem and walked out and lead the family to a small cabin. He knocks on the door and says, "Mask out." There was a little rumbling around and then his sister came to the door with her mask on. He walks in and lays Lillian down and helps the king find a spot to lay down too he looks at his sister and says, "Fix up the king he needs some real medical attention not my last minute feild medics." He walks into his room and takes off his mask and looks in the mirror at the new scar that defined his face. The arrow hit his face and pushed his mask over and cut right across his right cheek. The mask came back over hiding the scar. He looked in the mirror and started to clean some of his wounds but after a while the fatiuge took over and he feel back on his bed passing out again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:49 pm

riley sighed as he followed, he didn't know it was his home. frankly he had no idea what this place was and he still felt like there was danger still. Helping every one out he watched as Taimawaya dissappeared into his room before he glanced at his sister.. '' sorry. is there anything i can do to help?" He wasn't worried about lillian any more, he had checked her leg and it seemed to be doing fine now. and since she was asleep he wouldn't bother her none.. . Going over to the king he helped him drink some fresh water, before giving some to the queen. '' is your brother going to be fine?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 am

Shani Looked around and says, "We need to take care of the wounds that lay in front of us these are the main concern I am sure he got into the condition he is in by protecting you guys so leave him be unless he ask for help." Shani rebandaged the king and looked around as she went to her medicne kit and came back with medicne for everybody including TaimaWaya. She gave the medicne's to Riley and says, "Give this one to the king," and hands him a purple vial. "Give this one to the queen." She hands him a red vial. "And this one for the princess." She hands him a pink bottle. She turn and points. "That green one is for you after you give them their medicne." She turns around and walks into the room with some bandages and a white vial of medicen for her brother. TaimaWaya springs up as he hears some one enter his room. He looks up and sees his sister he smiles and takes the medical equipment and then says, "So how is everybody else." He began to bandage up his wounds and Shanis smiles and says, "Everybody is fine but I do worry about..." TaimaWaya says, "They won't stay here long I just need to rest up and I will find a nice safe place for them to be." He pats his sisters shoulder and ushers her out the room and looks at everybody else and goes back into his room to bandage himself up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 pm

riley nodded as he quickly gave everyone there medicine, even had to wake lilly up ,s he was a bit upset for that but he understood she was tired and probably hurting. once that was done he sat down out of the way and waited.

Lilly sighed, making a face at the taste of the stuff she had been made to drink but didn't mind it.she waited till Taimawaya's sister went out of the room before she got up . limping over to his bedroom and looked in, she was worried about him, even heard how bad some of his wounds where. closing the door behind her she sighed..'' you should get some help in bandaging yourself up you know.. though i know how stubborn you are. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:13 pm

TaimaWaya looked up and says, "I knew after a while you would eventually show up and make that offer." He stands up and forces himself over to the door and opens the door and says, "Come on in I have a feeling you won't leave me alone until I let you help." He sits on the bed and hands Lillian the medical kit and then he lays on the bed and says, "If one of you guys don't help me I fear I will never hear the end of it." He takes off his mask and pulls his hair over his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 pm

she gave a slight laugh , making sure the door was closed before she moved over to his side. '' i am only offering because i have seen your face.. you let me see it, and i know how you are about your face not being seen.. besides, you save alot of energy if you have someone help you. and alot less painful. '' finding a chair she pulled up and eased herself down into it as she leaned over and moved his hair a little so she could see how badly his face was injured. '' well other then your sister.. but then i think just like any siblings would be, you wouldn't like her fussing over you.. did you break anything?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:32 pm

TaimaWaya moved the hair that covered his right cheek the cut was deep. He looks at Lillian and says, "It will need to be stitched." He looks around his room and says, "You are right I don't want my sister to worry about you and I don't want your family to believe I can't do the job I was hired to do." He sits up and takes off his armor showing his burned and cut up torso. "I can fix these wounds they are minor."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:42 pm

she frowned slightly as she looked him over as he took the armor off before she made him lay back down, turning his face so she could cleanse the wound on his cheek.'' yea definitely needs stitching. lucky for you i am good at that and you will most likely not have a visible scar. atleast not one that is huge..'' she quickly and gently washed the dried blood from the wound, cleansing it thoroughly before drying the area, then she got the needle and thread ready, using what she could in his med kit to numb the area, '' family tends to worry bout one another.. and my parents know you can do your job. its why they are paying you alot because they know the danger of it.. '' she was careful as she began to slowly and evenly stitch the wound closed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 pm

TaimaWaya didn't move as she stitched his scar when she finished and then he says, "If I can do my job so well why is it there is a hole in your leg and your whole family is in the next room with injuries and the only one still standing is the body guard you already had." He sits back up after she stitched up his face. He looks around and grabs his waist as he felt a pain in his ribs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:00 pm

she shrugged'' accidents happen, we are all alive atleast, '' she eyed his ribs before reaching over and moving his hand from his side'' lemme see.. , and you really can't blame yourself either you know.. we haven't exactly had a good decent night of sleep, and i think your just running on the last bit of your own energy here.. '' she slid her fingers carefully over his ribs, not pushing too hard on them, just trying to figure which spots where the most tender.. '' you might have cracked one or two.. don't feel any movements so i don't think any of them are completely broke. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

TaimaWaya looks at her and says, "Sleep or no sleep I have let you and your family down." He stands up and says, "I know about the ribs there are seven of them that are cracked." He looks at her and says, "I am going to sleep your welcome to stay where ever you want." He walks into his closet and pulls out some blankets. Then he puts them on the floor. "Change of heart you are sleeping in the bed I am sleeping under you on the floor." He lays down on the blankets and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 pm

she arched a brow as she watched him lay on the floor..'' uhh. thats not good for the ribs you know..and the floor doesn't seem that much comfortable.. your bed is big enough and i don't mind sharing, not like we are both stark naked or something. '' she leaned down slightly and nudged his arm'' don't make me try and pull your heavy butt up there.. its your bed, and i am not kicking you out of it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:34 pm

TaimaWaya looks at here and says, "That would be inappropriate for us to share a bed rather we are naked or not." He looks up and says, "Its already bad enough the door is closed." On the other side of the door Shanni sat there with the royal family she watched over them and says, "You guys should loosen up this is the safest place in the world. We are in a valley surrounded by water on all fronts except the way you came in and unless you can get by those monsters you can't even reach us." She smiles and walks into the kitchen and starts to cook.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next