The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 12 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Riley arched a brow before shrugging.. ''alright. '' he headed back out, since it sounded like Taimawaya was in a bit of a mood anyways, rousing the king and queen was easy enough, he helped them get up and get their things together.

Lillian took a moment to slowly wake, first thing she became aware of was Taimawaya stroking the side of her head.yawning slightly she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him,s till a little groggy from sleeping,.'' hmmmm so early? '' she mumbled, reaching up slightly to take his hand,'' i am up.. gimme a second.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 12 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm

TaimaWaya smiked as she grabbed his hand. He looks at her and says, "Yes very early. I can't stay here much longer without putting my sister in danger." He stands up and pulls his bag over his shoulder. His sister walks in the room and gives Lillian a cloak. "I know this one is tore up and everything but you and your family need to blend in with my brother so enjoy these." TaimaWaya hugs his sister and then looks at Lillian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 am

Lilly yawned again before sitting up and releasing his hand to let him get whatever he needed. '' i understand.. '' stretching she blinked in surprise as his sister came in and handed her a cloak. '' ohh thank you. '' she didn't care about torn cloaks, as long as it worked like it was supposed to she was fine. Glancing from one tot he other again as they hugged she got up to put the cloak on. '' umm guess i am ready to go when you are. '' her thigh felt stiff where the wound was but she figured that was normal, she had to work the muscle out again and maybe it will loosen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

TaimaWaya starts to walks away and then he turns around and walks back over to Lillian he holds his hound out. "We should leave as soon ass possiable." He looks around and says, "The horese should have made it too the next stop."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 pm

relaxing she took his hand quickly as she followed him out , '' well i would hope so. other wise we will end up having to get other horses. '' tightening the robe around her a little more she glanced at riley then at her parents. '' well let us go then , i think its safe to say the sooner we get out of here the sooner we can find a safer place to be at?"'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:51 pm

TaimaWaya grabbed his bag of weapons and started out of the door. He then walked out of his home he turns and leads the king, queen, Riley, and Lizabeth up the hill and back towards the tunnel that lead to the valley of the death. He smiles and then grabs his blade as he heads a little to the west and moves a giant boulder. Behind the boulder is a huge tunnel "This will lead us safely to the other side of valley and to our horses." He then turns and goes into the tunnel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12