The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 3 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 8:28 pm

she blinked in surprise before frowning'' really ? why ?" she watched him before seeing him leave then sighed as she slowly got ready for better, taking a hot bath first and checking on her shoulder, she hated bruising easily and the one her shoulder definitely looked bad, it was nearly black and almost the size of a large ball. shaking her head she finished her bath then dressed for bed before turning the covers down on the blankets. wondering exactly how long he had been watching her. and following her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R)) - Page 3 Empty Re: an uncontrolled destiny (( for silverfang only , mature R))

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 05, 2010 1:41 pm

TaimaWaya looked at Riley. "Tomorrow we will treat it like a regular day." He turns his head and puts his ear to the door. "We will start with the hand on hand combat you talked about. Then we will do what ever else Lady Lillian wants to do. with her day." He turns to Riley. "You should go in and see if she is descent so we can keep watch during the night." He stands back and cracks the door open for Riley
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Riley shrugged'' sure, i am sure she will like that'' he blinked before arching a brow at him'' really now.. afraid she will smack you if you go in?" he grinned before eyeing the door. as it was he really didn't want to have something flying at his head if he poked it in.. '' yea sure.. sacrifice the under guy '' shaking his head slightly he poked his head through the crack of the door'' lady lillian you descent?"

lillian glanced up slightly she had been sitting down brushing her hair out when she heard Riley'' if i wasn't descent you would be blind right now. '' she teased before shrugging'' you can come in you know , stop lurking out there and listening at the door Taimawaya. '' setting her brush down she got up and tied her hair back.. going over to open the door more so riley could walk in and she glanced at Taimawaya '' hiding are you?"she was just teasing him,a ctually in a better mood now that she had a bath and her shoulder didn't hurt as much.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

TaimaWaya laughs and says, "If I were hiding you would not have found me so easy." He steps into the room and says, "We have your morning activities planed for tomorrow but after that it is all your choice." He looks around the room one more time and says, "I don't normally make a habit of being a bodyguard so for your safety I will be sleeping on the couch Riley will take the first watch for three hours and then I will take second watch for the rest of the night." He then looks at Lillian. "This is the safest way to watch you and keep you at arms length." He looks at her and then takes a huge drawer and uses it to block her bed from the window. "I am good but not even I can see an arrow in my sleep." He turns to Riley and says, "Wake me when your shift is over or if something else happens." He them smiles and lays down on the bed and goes to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 pm

she blinked and frowned before rolling her eyes'' alright i don't like the idea of sharing my room with two men , but i think i can handle it'' shrugged before watching him move around a dresser.. '' uh huh.. well glad to know that. '' she snorted slightly as she headed for the bed now that he had it covered'' yea if you was hiding i would have accidentally stepped on you or something.. '' pulling the covers back she slid into the bed even as she watched riley take a chair to sit by the door for the first watch'' have a nice sleep. try not to get too bored. '' settling she sighed as she slowly tried to fall asleep . though it was hard.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 05, 2010 2:49 pm

TaimaWaya's eyes opened as Riley touched his shoulder prepared to shake him awake. He looks up and sees Riley with an sword tucked on his shoulder. He looks up and says, "What is it Riley your sword in unsheathed." Riley looks down and says, "My shift is over but I keep seeing shadows move as the dart back and fourth from in front of the windows." TamiaWaya sits up and says, "Great just as I feared Shadow Reapers. They are assassins that play in the shadows so that they can keep there victims up and tired so when they strike they are easier to kill." He smiles and says, "But none of them are at my level. Go to sleep Riley I will take care of her and you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

riley nodded slightly '' allright, just shout if you need my help'' stretching slightly he let Taimawaya get up to do what he needed, while he layed down and tried to get some sleep. he knew Lillian was still up, didin't know if it was the shadows or not keeping her awake.

Lillian sighed as she rolled over again, ignoring the moving shadows as she pulled the blankets up and curled up. . glancing over at riley who tried his best not to make noise but like usual he failed at it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 06, 2010 3:39 am

TaimaWaya saw a the shadows and smiled some. He looked over just to catch a glance at Lillian's open eyes. He takes a few steps back out of sight. Then he plays a little shadow trick of his own. As he disappeared into the shadows he reappears right in next Lillian's bed. He looks down as he takes a seat next to her. "Are the Shadows keeping you up?" He asked with a gental but stern voice. "If they are you shouldn't fear them nobody is dumb enough to attack me during the night." He smiles and reaches over and pulls her blanket down just enough to see her bruise. "Its healing quiet well but you should do your best not to sleep on it tonight."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 4:29 am

she didn't even jump when she heard his voice next to her bed, she was actually getting used to his little tricks. half closing her eyes she sighed'' i am not afraid of them, they are just bugging me is all'' she glanced up at him, knowing it was safe to do so since she really couldn't see his face in the dark, as he pulled the blanket down a little to look at her bruise on her shoulder.. '' i know.. its why i am not sleeping on that side.. and if anyone was to attack you at night, they are either an idiot. or completely mad with insanity.'' she frowned slightly as she leaned up a little'' three hours already ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 07, 2010 3:08 am

TaimaWaya smiles, "Yes the time flies when you sleep." He stands up and says, "Get some rest you are going to need it for tomorrow." He leans over and places his hand on her far shoulder and softly pushes her back down to the bed. "Tomorrow morning we have hand to hand combat training." He smiles and looks around smiling as he saw his first shadow jolt by the window.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 12:38 pm

she frowned slightly even as he urged her to lay back down.. settling she rubbed her eyes a little before sighing.. '' yea if i can even get to sleep. really now? definitely sounds like fun'' she pulled the blanket up again before glancing up at him. '' heh if your not too carefull people might start thinking your nice. '' she was teasing him of course giving her something to talk about that may help her drift off to sleep was what she normally does back at home. it took a while but soon she drifted off into a light sleep, but she would wake if she so much as heard a single small noise.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 08, 2010 3:59 am

TaimaWaya looked down after Lillian mad her comment. He smirks and says, "That is something I am not worried about." His smirk disappears as a shadow passes by. He stands up and looks up at the window. He then looks over at Riley and then looks over Lillian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

lillian grunted after an hour or two, jerking awake again and frowned as she glanced over at riley, he seemed to be fine, though she was sure he had snored or something. maybe she was dreaming it.. '' ugh .. i hate being a light sleeper '' she scowled as she pulled a pillow over her head before glancing at taimawaya again'' you know.. those shadow things are getting annoying and i would really like to smack one right now,. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 08, 2010 8:17 pm

TaimaWaya looked over at her and says, "There is no point in trying they are already dashing by the window they know exactly where we are if we get to close the will stop or attack. So it is just best for them to move as they please." He looks up as another one jumps by. "The only other problem is they never land in the same place twice so they you can't throw or shoot something at them it would just be a waste of time and energy." He lifts up his head and then flicks his hair back. The shadows covering his face fairly well. You could see some big details but nothing that could be used to identify him. He looks at her and says, "Just try and get as much rest as you can you have a long day tomorrow." He looks at the window and back to Riley and then back to Lillian. "Don't worry Lady Lillian neither of you will come to harm so you are both safe. You can put your mind to ease and go to sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 1:21 pm

she grunted and sighed as she closed her eyes again. '' yea yea. its harder then you think. i always have a hard time sleeping when i am uneasy'' she muttered, pulling the blankets up even more. '' really the only thing that normally gets me to sleep is something warm to drink.. hot tea usually does it.. '' slid a glance towards the window though some of its view was blocked by the dresser. '' how is it you can only sleep three hours and then be just fine?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm

TaimaWaya smiles and walks over to the fire place and says, "I have some tea on the fire it should due for now the flavor is very blan. It has no flavor. It just something warm to drink but if you put sugar cane in it it taste fairly well." He smiles and and brings her back a cup of the tea with a broken sugar cane in it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 pm

she arched a brow as she sat up before taking the cup of tea he offered, glancing at him curiously she slowly mixed in the sugar cane.. '' alright what did you do with the real assassin ? this definitely doesn't seem normal for you '' she teased, taking a few sips of the tea, slowly relaxing.. '' and i don't need alot of flavor.. just as long as its warm. '' she closed her eyes to slowly enjoy the small little cup of tea. it was definitely helping her to relax more then usual. she was even begining to feel tired again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 11, 2010 8:44 pm

TaimaWaya smiles and leans against the wall in her room. He smiles as enjoys a cup of tea himself watching over Lady Lillian when an arrow came flying through the window and almost hit him in the face when he moved his cup in the way and his head out of the way. The cup shattered and the arrow went into the wall. He pulls out his long sword too parry a second arrow. His clothes cut as the first arrow clipped his shoulder. He looks up and says, "Your shadow arrow sucks and I am starting to get upset with your desperate attempts to kill me so you can kill here." After making his statement the shadows disappeared from the balcony. He looks up and then looks at his shoulder. It was merely a scratch on his shoulder it wasn't even really bleeding. He then turns his head back to Lillian. "You should go to sleep now." He cleans up the broken cup pieces and throws them away and goes back to watching over Lillian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm

she was nearly finished with her own cup of tea when the attack came, surprising her to the point she had immediately gotten out of the bed and was actually crouching down beside it, glancing around warily . even riley had woken up from his deep sleep. she glanced up at the arrow embedded in the wall before sliding a glance towards Taimawaya.. '' geez.. starting to think its not safe being close to you if they are attacking you first. '' grumbled, getting up to grab a towel to clean up the rest of her tea she had spilt. waving riley off and telling him to go back to sleep. '' at this point, i don't think i can get to sleep now.. '' she mumbled, now really wishing she could take a cooking skillet to the idiots head who just attacked Taimawaya.

Getting up she grabbed a clean night gown before going behind the changing screen to quickly change'' idiot made me spill the rest of my tea.'' once finished she headed back to the bed and checked the bedding to make sure they where dry..

Riley rolled his eyes slightly as he layed back down, assured that lillian had not been hurt.'' you know. if she can't get to sleep you can always knock her out.. whole pressure point thing and all''

Lillian snorted'' go to sleep you old bear. '' she muttered half teasing as she layed back in the bed.. '' and that would most likely not work on me. ''

he grinned, sliding a glance over at taimawaya'' never know until you try.. and i ain't old. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 12, 2010 4:04 am

TaimaWaya looks over the two and says, "I think you both should go back to sleep. You are going to need all the sleep you can get." He looks out the window and then at Lillian. "You should really lay down and get your rest. Tomorrow morning you will have to test your hand to hand combat on me." He looks over at Riley you should go back to sleep because she is going to be a handful all day long and you will need your strength."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am

riley rolled his eyes'' i am going i am going. don't you worry bout me. just keep an eye on her'' he stretched, settling back down on the couch and a few minutes later he was already back asleep.

lillian ignored him now. barely even listening to his soft snoring as she layed back down. '' i will be fine. you worry too much. starting think your another version of my dad. '' wrinkled her nose slightly before laying completely down grabbing her pillow and relaxing as she closed her eyes. it took a while but she was soon asleep again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 12, 2010 4:52 pm

TaimaWaya kept watch till morning. He honestly didn't even realize it was morning until a maid knocked on the door. The maid pointed back and showed a huge cart with breakfast treys on them. TaimaWaya motioned for them to bring the food in the room. He looked over the food carefully and then picked out a few parts and ate the food trying to see if it had been tampered with.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Riley got up the moment the maid came in with the food. stretching he yawned before looking over at Taimawaya, watching as he tested the food'' is it good ?"

lillian grunted slightly , half opening her eyes sleepily as she glanced at the three before rolling over and going back to sleep. determined not to be woken up this time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

TaimaWaya looks over and says, "It is okay." He turns and dismisses the maid. He then turns to Riley and says, "From now on we make our own food. There were weird discoloration in the food and when I ate them they tasted watery. That means they put colored water in to so see if there poisons would be noticed." He looks over at Lillian and says, "Riley don't confront anybody about this we don't know who is on our side." He walks over to Lillian. "It is time to wake up my lady." He says with a soft and satisfying voice.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 9:49 am

Riley nodded'' got it. i will pick the things up myself if i have to .. do you need me to go to the market then while you and lillian work?"

Lillian grunted slightly yawning a little as she slid a glance over at taimaawaya, avoiding his face as usual.. '' hmm don't wanna get up.. bed is too comfortable.. '' muttered but got up anyways as she stretched, '' ah well. i have worked with less sleep before. shouldn't be any different.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next