The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 7 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 11:40 am

she looked up in surprise as ladver appeared, only giving a slight gasp of pain as he yanked the trap open before she found herself in his arms, wasn't long before she found herself in the house and him doing something to her ankle. grunting she layed back, rubbing her eyes as she held still'' sorry . snow got spoked and i stepped on the stupid thing.. '' it definitely hurt, her muslces in that area felt like they where on fire before it just went to a dull ache.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 7 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Ladver looks at her without a word before covering her up with a blanket. He says sternly, “Stay in bed and rest that ankle. If I see you trying to walk on it, I will make it where you can’t move at all.” It was obvious that he was mad as hell and he was in no mood for her to protest. He goes to where he found her and removed the traps easily muttering hateful words.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 8:23 pm

she flinched visibly at his stern words , snapping her mouth shut immediately before watching him leave to do what he wanted, she hardly ever seen him mad like that, and hardly ever at her, though she could tell he was definitely angry. curling up on the bed she sighed and closed her eyes, her ankle still throbbed like hell so it wouldn't let her sleep any time soon. feeling the cats jump up on the bed she kept her eyes closed as they settled down next to her, clearly trying to cheer her up but it wasn't working. '' not now guys.. just lay down and don't move around so much'' muttered slightly , now wondering how long ladver was going to be mad at her, it wasn't like she hadn't hit a trap before, when she lived alone she had hit plenty of them and normally she could get out of them, that one though had hit bone which was most likely why it had been really hard to open. Sighing she tried not to let him being angry at her bother her so much but she couldn't help it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Ladver came back after an hour and cooked her some food before placing a tray of food over her lap. He says to her, “You need to eat. I have healed your bone and tendon but you need to eat in order to make sure it stays strong.” This time his voice was nicer and a bit calmer. He looks at the big cats and then back to her. He had not meant to snap at her but she really worried him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm

she frowned slightly as she looked up at him before she sat up slowly, ducking her head slightly as she went to eat quietly. finishing her food quickly before setting the tray aside. '' can i atleast get up to take a bath ? i am dirty and i don't like going to bed stinking.. ''that is the one thing she couldn't stand. she always bathed when she worked hard during the day which was usually every day. ''i won't even be up long. just long enough to bath i guess... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:50 pm

He kisses her softly and says, “Yes you can take a bath my love. I am sorry I snapped at you. You really had me worried.” Ladver helps her to the bathroom and then gently lets her stand to get her bath going. He then walks out of the room to give her some privacy and shuts the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm

she lightly kissed him back, slowly trying to relax though she felt on edge still from him snapping.After he helped her to the bathroom she watched him leave before she got the bath started, placing a towel on the floor so as not to slip when she gets out she slowly tugged off her dirty clothing, wincing a little when she had to tug her pants off, sitting down on the small step stool she examined the leggings of her pants before sighing and tossing them in the trash, they where ruined with blood so she wouldn't need them anymore, she will just have to buy another pair later. getting up she climbed into the tub slowly ,groaning slightly as the hot water hit her ankle, it stung at first before it began to feel good, giving a small sigh of relief she settled down before beginning to wash up. using her favorite vanilla smelling soap first, before washing her hair.

Once clean she got out and wrapped a towel around her body, letting her hair drip down her back and into the towel as she glanced around and frowned'' craaap .. forgot to grab clean clothes.. '' sighed as she slowly limped out of the bathroom. '' ladver.. have you seen my nightgown? should have been by the bed i think.'' blinked before scowling at raja who was curling curled up on her nightgown..'' never mind.. '' muttered, she was going to have to wash it now. she had an other one somewhere but she couldn't remember where she had stuck it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Ladver goes in and gives her the other nightgown then gets Raja off the other one so he could wash it. He then moves the big cats off the bed so she could have it all to herself and relax. He himself was going to need to sleep soon or he might get sick from being too tired. He did not let it show though because he did not want to worry her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 pm

she smiled slightly as she took the other nightgown '' thanks.. '' sitting down on the bed she took her time to dry her hair , well as much as she could before slipping the nightgown on, sighing and relaxing she looked over at him '' come to bed hun. i know you need the sleep i can feel it. '' reaching over to take the dirty clothes from him to toss in the laundry bin..'' we can save those for tomorrow. '' sitting down again on the bed she picked up her hair brush and pulled her wet hair over her shoulder to slowly begin to brush it.. '' besides.. its too late to wash clothes now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:31 am

Ladver looks at her and sighs before getting into the bed. She was right he needed to sleep pretty badly and knew it showed on his body. He cuddles up to her and pulls her to him softly as he did not care that her hair would be messy. He kisses her neck and nips at the sensitive flesh as he was in a very good mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

she squeaked in surprise as he pulled her onto the bed, smiling she put the brush down giving a slight groan as he nipped the sensitive spot on her neck, snuggling up more to him she smiled as she ran her hand lightly over his back. '' hmmm go to sleep hun, you can have all the fun you want when you wake up '' lightly kissed him as she relaxed on the bed with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Ladver sighs and goes to sleep after he buries his face in her neck. He falls asleep quickly because he was so tired and he sleeps for several hours before waking up again. He sits up with a groan and gets out of the bed. He opens the door to the bathroom door and washes his face in cold water.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm

she smiled, snuggling up against him more before going to sleep as well.another nightmare free night which she was glad for. Feeling him get up after several hours she yawned and rolled over, wincing when she stretched her foot too much.. '' gah.. sore as hell'' mumbled as she slowly sat up , bringing her foot up to rub her ankle.. glancing towards the bathroom she yawned again '' you ok hun ? hmmm so what are the plans for today ?" it was summer already, and the fields in the back had definitely bloomed alot of her favorite flowers. it wouldn't be long before they could have the wedding. maybe a day or two.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 6:19 pm

He says, “Rest your ankle my love. I have some things to be getting down and then I plan on going back to bed.” He makes his way outside ignoring her question about what was wrong as he was not going to tell her as long as he could avoid it. He worked for hours on an arch way that they would need for their wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm

she frowned before watching him leave, sighing she layed back again.. '' ugh. men. '' mumbled slightly , never going to understand why men wouldn't tell them things.. shaking her hair she rubbed her ankle again , it was slowly feeling better in another day or so it would be as good as new from what she figured..smiling she looked down at the wolf pup that was laying by their bed.. '' come here you .. '' picking up she laughed as he licked her cheek, he was definitely getting big. '' hmm pretty soon we may have to put you outside love.. '' frowned slightly , she really didn't want that but he was going to be big, and she didn't need him chewing up her furniture.'' yea miss him already huh? i agree he needs to come back to bed'' she teased, speaking of ladver as she lightly scratched the wolves ears.'' heh your probably hungry but i am not going to get up hun. don't want to risk getting yelled at again. '' she grinned as she lightly kissed his wet nose'' guess we have to wait for him to come back. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Ladver comes in and puts food in the pup’s dish so he could eat when he wanted. He goes to the bed and motions for the wolf pup to go eat so he could not skip eating. He says, “Go eat Shadow and then go to sleep in your dog bed.” The pup obeys happily and he shut the door behind the pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 pm

she smiled, letting the pup go and eat'' aww i was having fun cuddling him '' she teased as she sat up a little, wondering where the cats ran off to. '' hmmm so are you done working now?" nudged him slightly before reaching up and lightly caressed his cheek. '' i could seriously use something to eat if you let me get up and make some eggs or pancakes..., you look like you can use some food too you know. '' grinned slightly as she wiped some dirt off of his cheek'' and maybe a hot bath.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Ladver leaves the room and makes her a huge tray of food for them to share. He brings it to her and places it across her lap before he gets in bed with her. He gets comfortable before saying, “I had dreamt of my parents for the first time in years…” Dreaming of his parents was not a good thing since they almost got him killed before he found his way to the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:10 pm

she frowned, glancing at him as she reached for some food.. '' oh... do you know what brought that on? '' scooting slightly closer to him she leaned against his shoulder slightly wanting to comfort him as much as she could. ''i am sorry hun, i don't mean to get into trouble like this you know.. i have been less of a clutz slince you moved in with me. '' frowned slightly before looking up at him '' you know i don't mean to scare you like that. i care for you too much to do that on purpose.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Ladver hold her close to him and kisses her softly on the lips. He says, "I know you did not mean to worry me but you did. And you know when I get worried, I get mad." He kisses her throat and lets his hand travel slowly down to between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:54 pm

she kissed him back slowly , enjoying the kiss before smiling'' hmmm i know hun.'' half closed her eyes slowly relaxing as he kissed her throat, nearly jumping though when she felt his hand travel down to between her legs.laughing softly she smiled as she squirmed a little'' hmm before you do that hun i think we should move the breakfast tray or else its going to end up on the floor in a mess. '' she warned lightly , smiling as she lightly kissed his cheek''what can i do to make you feel better?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Ladver moves the tray to her desk and goes back to kissing her softly. He says, “I don’t think there is anything that can do to make me feel better.” He makes it where he is on top of her and strokes her cheek as he play her folds to get her to stop talking so much. He says before inserting his fingers inside her quickly and moving them about, “You talk too much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 9:24 pm

she kissed him back before giving a slight laugh '' sorry '' murmured before moaning as she squirmed under him, sucking a small breath as she felt his fingers in her, easily making her as aroused as possible. looking up at him she kissed him as she reached up and allowed her hands to move over his chest and sides, slightly tugging at his shirt a little, wanting him completely but knew she had to wait just a while longer.Curious to see what he would do she slid one of her hands down the front of his pants, lightly cupping him and rubbing her palm over him slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 am

Ladver looks at her and says, “You should not be touching me there.” He moves her hand so she could not tempt him to take her as his too soon. He keeps moving his fingers in and out of her at a fast rate knowing she would last longer this time. He kisses her neck softly as he was ignoring his own lust to please hers. He was doing his best to stick to his own rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 am

she frowned slightly as he moved her hand but didn't say anything, not wanting to tempt him too much she sighed and just kept her hands on his sides or arms, just getting something to hold onto as she squirmed against him from him teasing her.She could feel the pleasure building though slower this time since she was used to it now. Closing her eyes she gave another moan as she pressed her cheek agianst his, '' don't see why i can't please you too '' mumbled trying to think straight but at the rate he was going she was going to be a bit mindless for a few more minutes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next