The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 24 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Ladver looks at Julian and kisses her back gently. He sits down by Andrew with a smile. Isis looks at Varien and says, "Yes it is natural thing for us to do." Ladver says, "We are both an only child so we grew up seeing each other as siblings. Until she was turned, then she was kicked out of our village home. But even then our bond didn't fade."

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 24 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Varien smiled as he watched her.'' well, thats alright, i think its natural to see each other as siblings. . kicked out of the village?" well that wasn't uncommon for vampires. '' well , at least he takes care of family. . '' She had been lucky . Varien had to fend for himself when he had been turned, no one to turn to for help. . '' do you like living in this area Isis?"

Julian gave a small hum as she brought out a pitcher of lemonade for Ladver, setting it on the small table with a few glasses she stretched, '' lunch should be done soon. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Isis looks at him a little uneasily as she sees the sadness in his eyes. Ladver looks at his lover and says, "Thank you my lovely." He looks at little Andrew as he starts to fuss. He picks him up gently and rocks him. Isis says calmly, "I like here but I am missing my winter wonderland of a home." She looks at Varien wondering why he was sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 am

Varien smiled '' maybe you can tell me about it sometime Miss Isis?. wouldn't mind hearing about your homeland. '' he had already pushed aside some of the depressing thoughts as he looked to andrew who was fussing. '' might be hungry that one. either that or ... he just made a nasty in his nappy. ''

Julian blinked before laughing as she reached over to check Andrew's diaper.. '' ahh .. think he needs a change love.. Varien is right about that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 am

Isis smiles some as Varien guessed right about why Andrew was fussing. Ladver smiles some and says, “I will take care of that.” He takes Andrew in his arms and walks in house to take care of the stinky mess that his son made. Isis says calmly, “Anytime you’re ready to listen, we will talk. I must warn you though; once I start talking I don’t stop.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Varien shrugged'' thats alright miss isis, i think i can handle listening to you '' he teased, watching as Ladver took baby andrew inside.. '' you know. you could always come and visit if you like? well if you get too bored and such. ''

Julian watched them for a bit before slipping inside after ladver, leaving the two out there to talk and get to know each other as she went to check on the lunch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Isis looks at him with a slight blush on her face. She says letting herself get just a bit closer to him, “I think you that would be alright…visiting you that is.” This was strange to her. She was never able to speak to a man this easily before, not even with her ex-husband. There was something about this male that puts her at ease beyond relaxed.

Ladver smiles as Andrew was giggling now that he was clean. He walks in the kitchen with a smile. He puts Andrew on his shoulder and goes to his lovely wife. He says, “He is all clean now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Varien smiled'' would definitely enjoy it if you did, ma'am. i just hope i can get the land done up fast so i can get my plans on the way to getting done.. .. maybe i can get other buildings put up for other people to come out and visit. ''

she smiled as she looked to ladver and andrew who both seemed to be enjoying it. '' well good, i bet he feels good to have a nice clean nappy on.. you know he may roll over on his own soon. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Isis smiles some and says, “Maybe when you have your area chosen to be your garden, I could come over and help you plant them.” Ladver looks at his wife a moment and says as Andrew plays with his hair, “I am glad to see Isis has someone to talk to now.” He kisses Julian softly and then puts Andrew in his high chair to get some lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm

He nodded and smiled warmly at Isis'' i can do that.. should only take a day or two to get that area cleaned up and such..which is alright.we get it done as fast as we can you know.. '' he looked over at the baby horses again and smiled. they would be a bit fun to train, they would be happy as well since they will have a large area to run around.

'' thats true love.. ooo lunch time little man. '' she teased, lightly poking Andrew's nose, smiling when he started to laugh , she stretched as she moved around in the kitchen and began to get things ready for l unch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Isis looks at him a moment doing her best not to get weak kneed by his warm smile. She says with a smile, “Well when you do, just let me know and I will come over.” She hears little Andrew’s laughter and her eyes grow sad. She says, “You should get those young horses to your place before they go bonkers.” Ladver smiles as little Andrew slams his hands on the high chair’s tray liking the noise it made.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:21 pm

he smiled'' i will definitely let you know.. '' he watched her sad look before smiling. '' i am just waiting on the trailer is all. the man should be back soon i gave him enough to rent a large one.'' he looked to the house hearing the laughter as well . '' such a lively little one isn't he?.. if you like you can go on inside and enjoy his company while i wait for my guy to get back. i don't mind . ''

she smiled warmly as she watched andrew beat his hands on his little high chair tray.. '' woo. sure is growing fast. . pretty soon he will be running around clanging pots and pans together. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Isis looks at him calmly and says, “Oh no I don’t mind being out here I feel like I have crowded them enough today.” She knew she would have to find her own place here so she would not keep invading their personal life. Ladver looks at the little one and says, “Elf children mature faster than most children. He should be showing signs of his own unique gift soon.” He smiles slightly as he enjoyed watching his son play and laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:53 pm

he smiled as he sat down on the lower step, leaning against the railing as he still watched her. '' oh i am sure they don't think your crowding them,, your family to them and they love you .so why don't you sit down right here next to me and tell me a bit more about yourself yes?"

she smiled as she put lunch on the table, nothing big, just some soft roasted meat for roast sandwhiches. . '' mmmm true.. wonder how much longer before i can try solid food with him?:" she smiled, reaching over to lightly tickle andrew, smiling when he squealed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:38 am

Isis sits down next to him and asks him calmly, “What would you like to know about me?” She liked hearing his kind words but she had made up her mind about it. Ladver says calmly while making a plate of food, “It may be a bit yet before he can handle solid foods. His teeth have not started to come in yet.” He could sense something was up with Isis. He smiles and says, “Isis is going to be leaving us soon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 pm

he smiled as he thought for a moment before looking back to her. '' tell you what.. i ask you something, you can ask me something.. make things fair don't you think?.. now then.. lets see. what is your home place? you speak of the cold so i am going to say its somewhere south yes?"

She frowned as she sat down next to him and made her own plate of food.. " really ? how can you tell she is going to leave soon ?" she hadn't heard anything on it yet, smiled as she looked over to andrew and lightly tickled him again before popping a piece of the roasted meat in her mouth . '' mmmm sorry little one. your stuck with milk for now.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Isis says, “Yes I live on a mountain in the south. It snows there year round.” She looks down at lap a moment missing her home. She asks looking back up at him in the eye, “Where did you live before you moved here?” Ladver says calmly, “I did not mean leave us to go home. Think she may find a place of her own. I think she feels like we need our space and I know she needs her own space as well.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24