The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 18 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

(( sorry , i am not forggeting the others i just.. i have no idea where to go with the others. >.>.. i know somewhat where i want this one to go XD the others.. its just hard. sorry.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 18 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:18 am

Isis smiles some and looks at Ladver a moment as he was thinking about who could deliver the chickens and a few others to his friend. She gets up and whistles to her horses as her workers tend to things around the farm. Her horses come to the porch and she strokes the female’s side. She says, “Well my horse is ready for breeding. Their colt would be strong enough to do the work you need done.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Sasha grunted slightly as she rolled over when isis stubbed rubbing her belly, she was fun up until one of the large horses came forward, ears back she gave a slight hiss as she got up slowly and backed away from the horse. it was obvious that she didn't want no other animal messing with her.

She frowned slightly '' true, though the foal will need time to grow, and then be taught.. its alright. think we can handle it. '' she rubbed her belly again before shifting a little, getting slightly uncomfortable.'' ugh i need to get up and move around. i hate sitting down like this.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Isis looks at Julian and helps her up so she can move around. Ladver gets stuff around and sends a servant to deliver the food to Nate and his family. Isis says, “Well the sooner you guys are able to have a working horse the better.” She smiles some and pets Sasha’s head softly to reassure her no one is going to hurt her or her unborn cubs.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Sasha glared at the horses before looking up at isis as she petted her, relaxing she closed her eyes and purred even more now while rubbing up against her. enjoying the attention.

Julian nodded slightly as she rubbed her back again ,grimacing a little after she was helped up.. '' true.. ohh man now i seriously can't wait for this child to be born.. i feel like a fat whale.'' she muttered, laughing slightly at the content look on sasha's face..'' i would be careful i think.. she will end up following you home.'' she was teasing of course, though sasha definitely loved the people who petted her.. She watched as Sasha slowly moved away from isis now to find a soft comfortable spot.. '' hmmm i think she is nearing her due time.. may be tonight?" now she was a little worried, with her being pregnant, she didn't know how much help she would be to sasha. considering she can't bend down that much.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Isis looks at her as she continues to pet Sasha’s head. She says, “Ladver still thinks you’re beautiful and that is all that matters.” Ladver wraps an arm around Julian and says, “You are a goddess to me my love.” He kisses her softly and looks at Isis. “Why don’t you go inside? I’ll walk with Julian to get her to feel better.” She nods slowly and goes inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Julian flushed slightly as she looked up at him and kissed him back, enjoying the taste of him before looking over at isis, glancing at Sasha she relaxed slightly '' Sasha, inside. '' she pointed to the cabin and watched as Sasha got up and headed inside at a slow gate.. '' she's got a bed set up in the living room. this is just in case she starts giving birth. i get the strangest feeling its going to be soon.. i alteast want her to be with someone when it happens. '' she gently petted Sasha's head as she went by before watching her go inside, '' come and get us if you need anything isis.. ''

looking up at Ladver she smiled .. '' sorry ,, just for some reason i can't really get comfortable.. '' she had a tightening feeling in her lower abdomen and her back ached worse then it normally did, she just figured the baby was sitting on a nerve or something..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:10 am

Isis keeps Sasha company in the house as Ladver and Julian went walking around the farm. Ladver walks beside his beloved wife with his hand on her belly. He could sense that the baby was moving around and she was close to her time to give birth. He says, “When we get back to the house, I want Isis to look you over. I think you are going to start having contractions soon. That means you will start going into labor.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 am

that was something she hadn't expected to hear from ladver. looking up at him she frowned slightly as she ran a hand gently over her belly '' well ok. .. telling me that and i am getting a little...scared i guess' she mumbled, she was nervous. hearing that she was near, extremely close to going into labor was definitely a little frightening..

Swallowing slightly she slid her hand into his and leaned against him more. '' why don't we go ahead and go on back then?, i feel a little better, the walking seemed to help.'' she did feel al ittle better, though she didn't know how long that was going to alst considering most labor's could last up to several hours.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Ladver senses her grow nervous as they headed back to the house. “Hun, don’t be nervous or scared my love. Isis and I are here to help you through this.” They go in the house and has Isis look over the pregnancy progress. Isis says, “Julian you need to be laying down. You will go into labor within the hour.” Once she is laid down, Isis makes it so she can’t feel too much pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Julian really didn't know what was going to happen, once she laid down and relaxed she closed her eyes, rubbing her belly slowly , within the hour she grew more uncomfortable, but not with too much pain at least thanks to isis.

She was having trouble staying still though, Raja had tried to lay next to her but since she kept constantly moving he got agitated and left the bed.. rubbing the back of her neck she groaned slightly , her water didn't even break yet and she had no idea why. maybe something was wrong.''isis? any idea how long it might take? .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Isis looks at her calmly and says, “It may take a while. You’re not fully dilated either. So you cannot start pushing yet. If it does take too much longer and the baby goes into distress, I will have to do a c-section on you.” Isis holds her hand some as she listens to her body’s signs. If she was not going to be able to push soon, it could cause problems for the baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 pm

she gritted her teeth slightly as she listened to isis, the sound of a c-section didn't seem to good to her. she tried to keep her breathing even but after another hour or so she got in a lot more pain. she nearly panicked before her water finally broke. sucking in a breath she had to bite her lower lip to keep from crying out in pain. even though isis had given her something to take most of it away , it still hurt like hell especially when she started to feel contractions.'' isis.. i don't know what to do. '' she was confused, she had helped many animals give birth but when it came down to her own child she was panicking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Isis says as she positions Julian’s legs so she could begin pushing. She ties her legs in this position so she would not have to work to keep them this way. “Push Julian. Now is the time to push.” Once Julian started to push out the child, she kept her steady and calm. The baby’s head start to come out. Isis could hear Ladver pacing outside the bedroom door.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm

She kept calm as long as isis tried to keep her calm, trying to follow all of isis's instructions she began to push as hard as she could, groaning in pain again wishing it would just stop. She had to stop several times in order to catch her breath and get herself ready again. she was starting to feel tired but didn't dare to stop even more.

She didn't know how much time had passed before she finished pushing that one last time and felt the pressure ease tremendously , falling back on the bed she tried to catch her breath before the sound of a baby's cry caught her attention'' isis?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Isis smiles as the baby cries out loudly and strongly. She says, “Julian you have given birth to a very healthy boy.” She cleans the boy up before wrapping him in a blanket and giving him to her. She opens the bedroom door to let Ladver know it is now okay for him to come in. he slowly goes to the bed to see his newly born son. He says with a smile, “You did great my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 pm

she relaxed when she was given her baby boy, sitting up slowly , she cradled him against her.'' he's beautiful.'' she still hurt, but knew that was very natural as she gently played with the baby's hand, smiling when his cries slowly ceased to little hiccups... looking up at ladver she gave him a warm smile.. '' he needs a name.. '' she was tired and sore and right now fighting off trying not to pass out.though right now she was enjoying holding their son in her arms.. '' he is probably hungry too.. '' she murmured to herself,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Isis leaves the room to give them time alone with their son. “He needs a name but we never really talked about what we were going to name our children.” He strokes the forehead of their son gently. “Our boy does not seem to be hungry just yet. I think he is more interested in figuring out who we are.” He kisses his lover gently on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:01 pm

she laughed softly as she closed her eyes,kissing him back slowly ..'' hmm true.. well i suppose he will let me know when he is hungry. hmm well i suppose we have some time to think of a name.. '' she looked down at him before smiling and looked back up at ladver.. '' would you like to hold your son?" he was small but she knew he was healthy, isis had said so herself..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Ladver nods and slowly takes his son into his arms gently. He looks down into his son’s eyes thinking of a name for him. “What do you think of the name Andrew for him?” He looks at his love awaiting her answer. Isis was sitting in the living room with tears in her eyes. Not of just of joy for her cousin but also of sorrow for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 pm

she frowned slightly , blinking several times just to stay awake before leaning back '' andrew? hmmmmm sounds good, i like it,, its a strong name i think.'' smiled looking up at him, Andrew looked so small in his father's arm's. but thats alright, the boy will grow fast, she could sense it.. '' isis said he was healthy.. thats good. .. i don't know if i will be able to do that again though, we think i was havng trouble.. she nearly had to do a c-section.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Ladver looks at his love and says, “Isis is in touch with the motherly instincts and she knows when the human body is in trouble. She would have helped you no matter what.” He looks down at little baby Andrew and says, “You need your rest Julian. Sleep, Isis and I will take care of both of you. We will only wake you when he needs to be fed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 pm

she frowned before nodding slightly slowly relaxing. '' i know.. i am ok. just tired.. and sore.. like really sore.. '' she shifted a little and grimaced, definitely hurt to move but she would heal in time. closing her eyes she layed back against the pillows more, slowly falling asleep.'' wake me up if sasha starts to give birth too.. id on't want to miss that.. '' she mumbled, though she figured she would since she was so tired, within seconds she was fast asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Ladver places Andrew in a warm crib so he could rest beside his mother but in his own space. He sits down in a chair and watches them both rest. Isis comes in the room and smiles at the boy as he rests in his crib. She says, “You two are very lucky to be able to have children.” He looks at her and says, “If I had a way to give you a child of your own, I would.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Julian slept for several hours before she woke up, she was hungry and nature was calling, slowly stretching she groaned before slowly moving to get up.. '' gah.. damn.. '' muttered, looking over at Andrew in his crib, smiling she glanced at ladve and isis.. '' erm.. sorry.. i have to erm... .. take care of nature?" she probably shouldn't be moving that much but she really had to go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next