The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

she laughed softly at his comment even as she tried to catch her breath again from him kissing her so much '' hmmm i am ready to go to bed as long as you let me off this wall .. '' she teased, squirming against him again, nudging him a little.. '' definitely up to continuing, atleast until the sun comes up and forces us to sleep .. '' she was definitely noticing the water cooling down , atleast it was slow though instead of an instant hot to cold change.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

He gave a small sigh, letting his arm go which had kept her held up. He gave a playful grin as he openned the door and shut off the water. At that moment, he picked her up by her legs, and walked them both over to the bed, and laid her down gently, while still thrusting into her, albeit more gently and slower. He laid up against her. "Hmm... role change.. I have been dominant.. your turn.", he mumbled, turning over, forcing her to be on top as he laid down onto the bed. as he continued to tease with his hand but had stopped thrusting.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

she blinked in total surprise as he rolled her over on the bed, laughing softly as she was now on top '' really now?'' she bit her lip as he teased her though he wasn't moving, shifting her legs a little to get comfortable she leaned forward and held onto his shoulders as she began to rock her hips slowly at first, choosing the gentle route for now.. '' hmmm think your distracting me.. '' she grinned, glancing around a little before reaching down slightly to grab her belt off the floor, taking both his hands and looping the belt around his wrists she tied them to the bed frame.. '' there now you can't tease me.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:16 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he watched her, and he put up no struggle as she tied his hands up. He gave a small pout. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it.", he said with a playful smile. He tried to lean up but was quickly tugged back down by his bindings. "So...", he said in a soft tone, before letting out a small groan as he felt her rocking her hips, and gently rocked his with hers, keeping in time with hers.He closed his eyes and bit his lip for a moment before openning them and looking into her eyes for a moment. "So what is your plan?", he asked, still pouting a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

she gave a soft laugh as she leaned down and gently kiss him. '' no need to pout love, your still being loved.. hmmm and i definitely enjoyed it but like you said its my turn. '' she teased, half closing her eyes as she moved her hips a little more , enjoying the gentle movements. it allowed her to build the pleasure slower, '' what do you mean what is my plan? '' she arched a brow at him as she looked him over , slowly running her hands up and down his chest, every now and then teasing his nipples with her fingers.. '' perhaps it is to tease you until you give up? who knows.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 pm

He smiled as she kissed him, wishing he had his hands to keep her there for a moment, feeling the warmth of her body, and he gave a small frown as she pulled away. He let out a small laugh and groan as he felt her move more, feeling the bed slowly moving with them. He shiverred a little as her hands roamed up and down his chest, letting out a small groan as she teased his nipples. It hurt but it felt good. He closed his eyes and looked up at her, trying to keep his breathing under control, trying to move against her more. "I will never give up...", he said with a grin, clenching his hands for a moment, feeling the belt around them, keeping them still.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

she smiled, loving his moans as she teased him. sliding her hands over his chest again she leaned down once more to gently nip his skin just above his nipple over his heart, careful not to break the skin as she kept her eyes trained on his face.. '' hmmm we will see love.. we will see..'' she gave a slight groan as she moved slightly harder against him but still slow,.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 pm

He raised up for a moment, twisting his neck, and making it pop a little and he gave a sigh as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her skin rubbing against his chest. He felt helpless for the moment being. He could only rub against her. It was making it harder for him to concentrate. He was getting very close to cumming, closing his eyes tighter as she moved harder against him. "Mmm I'm getting ready to...", he broke off, trying to keep himself from cumming, but not being able to hold it back anymore as his body tensed up for a flash of a second before relaxing, feeling warmth as he rubbed against her more, being very limitted in his current position, but letting out a small sigh as he felt waves of pleasure flooding through his body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 pm

she groaned softly as she felt him climax, giving off more pleasure to her as well , reaching up she lightly loosened the belt around his wrists letting him slip his hands out if he wanted... '' hmmm see bet that felt great.. '' she knew it did, it felt damn good for her but she had managed to hold back, leaning down she lightly kissed him again, slowly but deeply as she ran her fingers through his hair again, holding him still as she continued to move her hips against his.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

He slipped his hands out of the belts almost instantly, letting them roam over her body, before pulling her down onto his body. "Hmm.. way too good.", he mumb led as she kissed him, he kept her down with his hands as he kissed her deeply, moaning as she ran her fingers through his hair. His hands slowly found their way to her butt, forcing her against him more as he grinned, gripping her butt softly, as he began to move a bit more since he was now free. He gave a smile as he pushed her closer to him and nibbled on her breasts lightly, puncturing the skin ever so slightly, tasting her blood as it dripped down into his mouth.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

she gasped and moaned softly as she arched against him when he pulled her down harder against him, jumping slightly when he bit her breast, though it sent more pleasure through her body and nearly had her climaxing again.. '' ohhhh that is way too good. '' she made sure she didn't move much , giving him plenty of access to her breasts if he wanted as she tugged on his hair every now and then. '' almost sun up love.. '' she could feel it, the way she was getting tired, but she refused to go to sleep until she was fully satisfied.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

He gave a groan as he felt her arch against him. He pulled away from her breasts, and licked the blood from his lips before biting them again, a little harder this time. He gave a careless shrug at the mention of the sun. He pulled away, tasting her blood for a moment before returning his gaze to her eyes. "The sun will have to wait.", he mumbled, feeling her warm blood lingering on his teeth as he moved his hands to her shoulders and pulled her down for a passionate and deep kiss as he rubbed his hips against her a little harder. He could feel that she was tensing up already, but he had to admit that this change of pace was making him ready to cum again. as he bit his lower lip. He stuck his tongue out for a moment before licking her nipples, cleaning them of the blood before biting them again. He loved the taste she had. He was becoming an addict of hers.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 pm

she whimpered against his mouth again in pleasure ,, nipping his lower lip before giving a soft laugh that ended on a soft moan as he bit her again.. '' ohhhh, damn don't think we can umm. make the sun wait'' she panted, jerking against him again as he bit her nipple once more, he was making her so sensitive again that every time he bit her the pleasure doubled and nearly had her climaxing again. licking her lower lip slightly she tasted her own blood lightly from when she had kissed him.. '' hmmm. '' closing her eyes she leaned up slightly , moving her hips slightly faster and harder against him, building the pleasure up even more and figured any minute now she would finish.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 pm

He let out a soft moan, feeling his heartbeat pick up. He had small beads of sweat forming on his face as he looked up at her, letting one hands slip down and into her clit again. He could tell that she was getting close, and he was too. He could feel himself throbbing inside her, loving the taste still in his mouth from her blood and from her mouth. He licked his lips for a moment as his finger gently rubbed inside her, feeling how wet she was again. He let out a surprised groan as he felt her move harder and faster and he did the same, beginning to arch up from the pressure as he bit his lower lip until it bled and he couldn't hold back as eh cummed inside her again. He clutched her closeto him as he thrusted inside her several times on instinct as he cummed inside her with each thrust.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

she moaned deeply again as he matched her pace though the moment she felt his fingers teasing him again she couldn't hold back any more as she climaxed at the same time she felt him let go as well. moaning deeply in pleasure as she jerked against him feeling her muscles tense up before releasing as she panted softly , leaning down to kiss him again , catching the bit of blood off of his lip from when he bit himself.. '' hmmm.. now i think i am satisfied. '' she murmured softly against his mouth, nearly sweating as much as he was. slowly relaxing she nuzzled his neck before resting her cheek against his chest, just laying on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:22 pm

He let out a loud groan as they both climaxed at the same time. He looked up at her and kissed her passionately and deeply before he slowly let go of her, letting his arms fall onto the bed as he relaxed, feeling himself panting quickly before he wiped the sweat from his face. He smiled, feeling her nuzzling against him. He gently ran a hand through her hair as she laid her cheek on his chest. "I think we are both satisfied...", he said between pants as he tried to slow his panting down.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

she closed her eyes smiling warmly as she relaxed slowly, enjoying the touch of his hand going through her hair. '' hmmm yea . best night of my life i think'' she felt too damn tired to move off of him but had to, really didn't want him uncomfortable, so she gave a slight groan as she moved up off of him before laying down next to him, fighting to keep her eyes open'' man you wore me out.. think i will be good for a few days now'' she smiled, pulling the thin sheet up over their bodies. '' glad these walls are a bit thick. or the other people on this floor would have heard a great deal. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:33 pm

He smiled softly, feeling the warmth radiating between their bodies. He felt her move off of him and pouted a little. "I think we need another shower...", he said with a blink as he looked into her eyes, still running a hand gently through her hair. "A few days.. yeah right.. No way will I let you relax that much.", he mumbled as he teased. He could see she was tired. "You need to sleep love... Tomorrow.. Paris... I promise.", he said before yawning, himself. He suddenly was tired too. "Tell you what.. How about we both go to sleep now.. and tomorrow we can figure out what we are going to do.", he mumbled.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:39 pm

she smiled, lightly kissing his lips when he pouted.. '' we can shower tomorrow night love... hah i believe that too, i know you won't keep me from relaxing that much'' she teased, stretching slowly before settling.. '' hmmm yea.. both sleep then we plan. '' closing her eyes she took a deep breath before slowly releasing it.. '' hmmm good night hun, sleep well'' she couldn't stay awake any longer, keeping her arm lovingly around his waist she quickly fell asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 pm

He gave a small grin as she kissed him gently and he kissed back. He could feel himself starting to drift into slumber. "I will, my love. You do the same.", he mumbled, as he continued running a hand through her hair. He gave another small yawn before he fell asleep shorlty after Lilly did.

When he awoke he gave a small sniff of the air, smelling blood for a moment before he looked down, looking at Lilly, and seeing the healing bite marks. He had noticed too that they were both still naked. "Love...", he whispered gently, running a hand through her hair again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 pm

she slowly became aware of him running his hand through her hair.. '' hmmm yea?" she yawned, stretching slowly looking up at him sleepily, this time being slow to wake.. '' i was having a good sleep.. '' she smiled slowly stretching, she was a little sore, but she enjoyed it considering she had enjoyed doing the acitivities that made her that sore anyways.. '' you hungry?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:03 am

He slowly sat up with a small groan. He was still a little tired from last night. "I was having a good sleep too...", he mumbled softly as he slowly got off of the bed. "Yeah a little.. how about you?", he asked as he turned to look at her. He let out a small soft yawn as he looked around the room. In all of the activity last night he hadn't really had a good chance to get a look at it. "Hmm.. this is a nice place...", he said softly as he turned to look at the rest of the room for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 am

she smiled slightly as she sat up, running a hand through her tangled bed hair as she glanced around.. '' yea, i like sleeping in good rooms. nothing wrong with it, think we earned it any ways with all the hard work we do. hmm a little hungry actually alot.. i burned up alot of energy last night'' she grinned as she glanced around at the clothing scattered on the floor, seemed a few things where knocked over as well. getting up slowly she stretched'' hmmm shower, dress, get something to eat and than paris. they have some fine jewelry stores there and i know one necklace i have been wanting to get for ages.. '' she admitted she was a shopaholic but atleast she wasn't a hoarder of any kind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 pm

He reached down to pick up his clothes as he looked up at her. "Hmm I think unfortunately we should shower seperately.. lest we do what we did last night cuz you are still waay too hot for me to resist.", he teased as he bundled up his clothes in his hands and then went to hand her hers. "At least it seems as though we woke up early so we should have enough time... ", he raised an eyebrow. He had to admit that he hadn't entirely recovered from their activities last night but he wasn't going to say no.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 pm

she smiled as she took her clothes'' yea your right, '' she looked him over before running her tongue lightly over her fangs'' definitely hard to resist you'' she teased before quickly going into the bathroom, starting a quick shower , taking only ten minutes to scrub down and wash up, rinsing before getting out and drying off. tucking the towel around her body she stepped out of the bathroom before relaxing'' hmm now i feel better and more awake, your turn love.. than we can feed. '' she was looking forward to that, getting a good meal before they left, maybe a maid or something in the hotel. or someone off the streets, just as long as they didn't get stuck in a building again and shot at she was fine, she slid her hand over her shoulder slowly , inspecting the now new scar on her body, it would fade with time, so she wasn't too worried about it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next