The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 am

(( lol yea , same here, i am deciding if i should go to bed after i finish eating))

she smiled as she went in , stretching slightly before sitting on the bed and tugged her pants off. it got hot in the room sometimes and sleeping with sweat pants was not good. '' hmm well. he is always suspicious of others.. its how he lived this long. he trusts his instincts.. '' she frowned slightly , remembering the first night she had met jin.. '' it doesn't help that there are vampire hunters out there.. yea it sounds stupid. like something off the vampire slayer buffy or whatever, but believe it or not, they are real.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 am

He watched her sit on the bed and take the sweatpants off. "So he likes me because I am not a vampire hunter?", he asked, getting confused now. "Wait... really? Real vampire hunters? What are they, religious fanatics?", he asked, starting to think she was going hysterical from lack of sleep. He took off his clothes down to his boxers, and plopped down on the bed. It seemed softer now, either that or it was his imagination, since he wasn't as nervous around her anymore. He let out a long sigh, and looked over at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 am

she frowned'' sorta, i think of them as people who have gone insane. .. '' she shrugged, pulling her shirt off as well before sliding in under the top sheet, loving the feel of silk against her bare skin'' hmmm and no , he probably just likes you because of me. '' she lightly poked him in the chest'' don't worry , those religious fanatics haven't been seen for a while. figured with the time changes they may have broken the group or something. though every now and then i do see atleast one of them. or a descendant of them. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 am

He looked over at her and smiled. He couldn't stop looking at her anymore. He had given up trying to resist her, and now just smiled every time he saw her. He turned over and faced her. "Seriously? Religious groups who want to kill us for killing people... so we can live... what the hell bloody sense does that make?!", he exclaimed. "How is it any different than what they do to cows?", he asked her, throwing his hands up in disgust. "It sickens me how stupid people are. Thay are so... grrr!!", he cut off, ending his sentence, growling. He looked back at her, and his face instantly went back to a smile. He almost forgot what he had been talking about.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am

she watched him before giving a slight laugh, '' yea they kill animals but to the religious group. us feeding upon humans is the devils work. '' she shrugged before reaching up lightly to caress his face, '' relax, like i said haven't seen much of them in a while. the most fanatics i see now are the crazy's who run around screaming the world is going to end or satan is upon us and all that stuff. '' she leaned up and lightly kissed him, still smiling at the fact that he had been growling earlier.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 am

He closed his eyes, feeling her soft skin against his face. He laughed. He had seen those people too, and often wondered how they got to such poor of a state.. what can cause that to a person?, he wondered to himself, but stopped when she kissed him. He could have sworn he still tasted some blood on her lips. He looked at her, seeing her smiling, and smiled back... "We should get some sleep... I actually have to work tonight...", he said with a small chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:26 am

stretching out she gave a small sigh as she looked up at him. '' yeap, me too. so much fun, and its the weekend so its going to be a bit busy. '' she snuggled up against him, wrapping her arm around his waist lightly as she rested against. him. '' don't worry , jin usually allows us to hunt first before we start our shifts.. keeps us from feeding upon the guests. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 am

He nuzzled against her neck as she curled up around him. He placed his arms on her shoulders, and let out a small sigh. He was curious how later tonight was going to go, but was nervous of that as well. "Good... cuz I think after tonight, we could both use someone's blood other than each other's...", he said with a small laugh. He looked where he had bit her before and saw that it was healed. He pulled her towards him a little closer, and started to fall asleep. "Good night...", he said, kissing her, before closing his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 am

she smiled , kissing him back '' hmm sleep well.'' he was right though,they couldn't survive off of each others blood for very long, they had to replenish some how. pulling the blanket up more to stay warm she slowly fell asleep against him. not sure how the night was going to go, and really didn't know who would wake up first, probably him since he didn't seem as tired as she was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 am

Alexander woke up to silence, other than her breathing, and his. He openned one eye, and saw her asleep against him and he smiled, calmly nudging her shoulder. "Hey... wake up....", he whispered in her ear softly. He had slept very peacefully, and he looked around the room, seeing it was near pitch black. "Hey, come on... get up...", he said, nudging her again as he sat up, rubbing his eyes for a moment. He stretched with a loud yawn, standing up. He was eager and nervous about tonight. He had never tried to well bully someone around before...
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:36 pm

she gave a slight grunt as she felt him nudging her before hearing him, '' hmmm?" she yawned, slowly opening her eyes and watching him get up .. '' ugh , already, really . '' rolling over she flipped the switch on for one of the lights before sitting up , stretching again .. '' man must have been really tired, i would rather go back to sleep. '' she smiled up at him before getting up, running a hand through her hair before heading to the bathroom, '' taking a quick shower, usually helps wake me up. you get a good sleep?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm

He winced a little at the light as it burned his eyes for a moment. He squinted until he got his vision back and stumbled a little before regaining his balance. He mumbled something before looking at her as she got up. "Definetly slept well... much calmer...", he said with a smile. He hadn't even really dreamt about anything. He just slept. "How about you?", he asked, looking at her for a moment when she mentioned a shower. He shook the idea out of his head. Not again.. it would be too soon.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 am

she smiled. '' yea definitely slept good, probably too good, considering it feels like i had just barely closed my eyes before finding you waking me. '' she teased. getting into the shower quickly , it was a little cooler then the last shower she had, which was a good thing, the slight cold water had her waking up quicker. '' much calmer huh ? heh its always fun though when you are on an adrenaline rush. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 am

"Well the last time we slept together in that bed, I was so nervous about being in bed with you that it was difficult for me to sleep...", he said with a small chuckle. He stayed out of the bethroom and looked around the room for a moment. "So it wasn't the adrenaline's fault...", he said with a small smile. He peered into the bathroom slightly, before hiding his head back around the corner. "Hurry up so we can hunt!", he complained. He held his stomach a little bit and wondered. "So when is your next day off?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 pm

she gave a small laugh as she quickly got out, dried off and pulled fresh clean clothing on. '' i am out i am out. ahh well hmm in two nights i think. though since i own the place i can easily take whatever days off i want. '' she grinned as she nudged him before searching for her shoes, finding them and putting them on. '' you ready?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 pm

He smiled lightly before putting on his pants, and t shirt on quickly. "So.. any tips on how to do this?", he asked, looking at her. "I mean being a bouncer...", he said, before looking down on the floor. He quickly slipped on his boots and jacket, ane before she could turn around, he was ready. "Of course!", he said with a grinning smile before openning the door and holding it open for her. "After you, M'dear...", he said in a deep seductive v oice.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:27 am

she arched a brow before grinning'' nothing to it hun, you just make sure your letting those old enough in, check id's if they look too young, and make sure the id's are real and not fake. '' she moved up to him, lightly nuzzling his neck. '' hmm use that voice again and your not leaving this room.. '' she teased , nudging him lightly as she lightly ran her hand over his back before going out the door. '' you may have to throw out the random drunk or something if they get rough.. the bouncer though usually stands at the door, do the usual id check and all that, ohh and we have to make sure we are not letting too many people in. can't go over our limit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

He grinned at her, using the same voice. "What if I speak as I choose to?", he asked. He then walked out the door after her, and shut it. "So what is the limit then? Doesn't a bar want as many people as they can fit?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. He wondered if he would have to see Jin first, or anything, but was starting to concentrate on finding a meal... "Are you hungry?", he asked, putting a tender hand on her shoulder. "Because, I am ready to hunt if you are.", he said with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 am

she smiled '' yea a bar wants to do that, but if you actually do it, it can cause problems, too many crowds, and putting a bunch of drunken men together in a tight room is asking for alot of trouble hun, '' she leaned before lightly kissing him, '' yes i am hungry , lets go get a meal, Jin will wait, don't you worry.. sating the hunger comes first, then work, don't want to accidentally attack one of our costumers now do we?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 am

He nodded for a moment, understanding. "Yeah... drunk people are such a joy...", he said in a soft tone. He kissed her back, hanging onto her for a moment. He chuckled a little at the thought of attacking the customers. It would be fun, but it would cause people to become aware of vampires way too quickly. "Why do we hide ourselves so? With the latest surge in people liking vampires, and such, why do we still hide?", he asked softly as he went outside and took in a deep breath of the cool night air.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:13 pm

she shrugged, following him outside and enjoyed the crisp air she drew into her lungs'' who knows, some might be able to handle the knowledge of our existence.. others well, they like the idea of us being a fiction, not real,but the moment the realize we are, they go insane with hysterics... we have to be careful who knows about us.. '' she smiled looking up at him. '' there is one or two who know about us. i can take you to them, one of these days, and you may like them.. they are not even afraid of us, i can tell you that right now. you can sense fear in a human, these two.. well they are excited.. they love the fact knowing that we really exist.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

He shrugged a little at first. He could never understand why the unknown. It really bothered him that the human psyche was so scared of what it couldn't see or understand. "Well, perhaps...", he said, trailing off before sniffing the air for a moment. He looked across the street, and saw two teenagers, both were goth looking, and he could barely see them in the dark because of all of the black clothing they were wearing. "I think I see our meal.", he said softly, turning towards her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 pm

she glanced over at the two teenagers and frowned'' normally , yes, but i do not go for young children, teenagers or not they are still children. '' she looked up at him and grinned..'' besides, they look like wannabe goths.. let them have their fun, i think we can find a couple of .... others around here that won't be missed.. '' it was a general rule for her not to go for children, considering they where the ones that seemed to make the tv's alot. she took his hand and dragged him a few blocks down, knowing the further they got into the bad town the better their prey... considering it was alot of drugies and prostitution with pimps. speaking of which she caught sight of a well built man who seemed to be throwing a bunch of women out on the street and yelling at them to get to work and bring back money, licking her lips she glanced up at alex. '' well, found our meals. who do you want?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 am

He shrugged about the children. Normally the goths seemed to not be cared about much, but he didn't care all that much. He saw the well built man, and saw the women he was pushing out onto ths street. He didn't enjoy the looks of the women, or the well built man, but he didn't really care right now. "Whoever you want, my dear, I will pick the other.", he said with a smile. "I really don't care.. they are probably both on druges, probably on the same...", he said with a chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 am

she arched a brow, '' well won't know until we get closer.. still.. i wouldn't mind taking out another pimp off the street.. '' she shook her head slightly , she was glad she wasn't human, she would hate to feel helpless against someone like that. Half closing her eyes she tugged him closer to the rundown building, using her senses to see what kind of drugs they had.. '' heh.. honestly i don't detect any drugs.. maybe they are just pill poppers or something.. '' she stretched as she eyed the doorway the man had disappeared off from. '' i can get him, would love to teach him a few manners on how to treat women.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next