The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 pm

He sighed lightly as she dragged him along. He was feeling as though he was a small dog on a leash. "Well then who do I get without you hating me?", he asked, softly, looking at the women who were in a rather sad state. He wondered if they had in fact any blood left in them at all. "Slim pickings.", he muttered, eyeing one who was probably in her late 20's, and didn't seem too bad. In fect she seemed very unsure about everything. "Might as well put that one out of her misery before she does something stupid.", he said, looking at her for a moment, and then back at the pimp. "Settled?", he asked with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:47 pm

she arched a brow as she turned to him, '' get mad at you? for what? for feeding? don't matter if its male or female your just feeding. only time i will get mad at you is if you actually get sexual with them.. '' smiled slightly '' and you don't have to pick the women, where there's a pimp. there is always a guard. or protector near him. but if you like you can have the pimp.. '' grinned'' i don't mind sharing hun its whatever you want.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm

He smiled at her for a moment. "No, the beginner is ok with me... It would be best to stop her before she did something she would regret.", he said with a small frown. "So how are we going to pull this off? Just attack, or think about this?", he asked softly, eyeing the girl who seemed to be shaking with nerves. "Poor thing. She seems nice, I wonder how she got pulled into this sort of thing.", he said softly. "And who would I get sexual with other than you? You are the first person in 165 years and you think I would do something like that?!", he said, shouting a little, but keeping his voice hushed still.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm

she rolled her eyes'' no i don't think you would do that hun, i am just saying thats the only thing that would make me mad at you. never accused of doing it'' sighing she eyed him shaking her head'' sorry .. '' she mumbled, glancing back to where the pimp had to. '' i know how to get him, you .. you might be able to lure her into one of the alley's.. they don't stink together, once they think they have a client its easy to get them alone.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 pm

He darted off to the far end of the alley with a simple nod. After that, he walked normally by himself towards the new girl and the pimp. He looked her from top to bottom and then at the pimp. He wasn't exactly sure what to do, because well he had never done this before. He eld out some a few hundred dollar bills, while eyeing the girl for a moment. "I want to rent one of your fine products here.", he said with a sickening smile. This whole experience was making him feel ill, but then he looked at the girl again, and saw how nervous she was. He could see the blood pounding through her veins, and it re-focussed him. "I want her.", he said, pointing at the girl.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm

she sighed and watched him, he was probably mad at her, she apologized for it but for some reason she still felt horrible, shaking her head, she looked up at the pimp, before he could respond she moved up to him. '' mind if we go in?" she slid a glance towards alex, motioning for him to leave with her , the woman would follow as long as she had the money .

the pimp frowned as he glanced up at and looked at him, ''' yea sure whatever, just be sure to not break her.. '' his attention was then turned on to her, his grin was quick '' yea sure, come on in. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:39 pm

He took the thand of the girl softly, but swiftly tugged her back into the dark alley. He had looked at her eyes and could see the sadness, and the nervousness in her heart. "Relax...", he whispered while he pinned her up against a wall. "This will only hurt for a second and then you should feel yourself fall into a deep sleep.", he whispered gently before tilting her head off to the side and sinking his fangs into her. He could feel her hot blood spill into his mouth and drip fro his chin. He felt her strungle and twitch for a moment before she relaxed in his arms. He wondered if his partner would be so quick to the kill. He pulled up from the girl's neck and took in a deep breath of air, feeling his teeth covered in her sweet blood, before letting her body slump to the ground and wiping the excess blood from his face with his arm and licking it off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 pm

It didn't take her long to feed, the pimp was an idiot and obviously thought he was going to get lucky, licking her lips she glanced at him now slumped over his desk. his guard was apparently out on errands from what she found out from him, glancing around she eyed the area, picking up the pimps black book where he obviously kept the names and whatever area his girls worked.. she could use it, especially if some where young she could easily get them to a better place. the others that where addicted to drugs however was not something she could easily fix. tucking the small book in the back of her pocket she headed out of the building, making sure the door was not locked as she leaned against the wall waiting for alex.

crossing her arms she stared at the ground, while she had been in there she already alerted the clean up crew, they would do it discretely which was good, considering whores and pimps usually die every day due to gang issues and drugs. so it wasn't unusual for things like this.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:56 pm

He came strolling out from the alley, his eyes glowing red. He still had a small stream of blood coming from the right hand corner of his mouth. "Done already?", he asked with a raised eyebrow as he came up and walked beside her. "That was sure quick.", he said with a smile, his fangs glistening with blood. "Did yours even struggle?", he asked, looking at the corpse nearby. "Mine didn't.. she was too nervous to.", he said with a sigh and looked up at the stars which seemed dim due to the nearby streetlight casting it's yellow light across the entire scene. Not a drop was spilt from the corpses, both seemed bled dry. "Well, come on, let's get back.", he said, pointing back towards the club.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

she arched a brow, glancing at his mouth before leaning forward and lightly kissed him, easily catching the small bit of blood at the corner of his mouth , smiling slightly she arched a brow.. '' i suspect you like the adrenaline rush from it all.. and he struggled a bit... would have loved to make him suffer a little but i didn't want to end up getting hit with something.. those bastards usually have hidden weapons on them.. i can't tell you how many times i have been stabbed while feeding.. '' she shrugged, pulling back as she watched him.. '' and i am a quick feeder... .. i am ready.. ''

she moved slightly before glancing back at him,'' are you made at me?" she couldn't sense it from him but she felt something was off. not really understanding it at the moment so maybe he could shed some light on it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 pm

He felt her kiss him, and hung onto her closely for a moment before letting her go. He glanced up at her. "Mad at you? Why would I? Earlier in the alley, I was just joking.", he said, looking at her, worried now. "Why.. or how could I ever be mad at you?", he asked in a caring voice. He felt a cool breeze roll through the street and suddenly noticed that there was no one out. "It seems quiet.. very quiet considering how close to the club we are...", he murmurred softly before starting to walk to the club slowly. Something didn't feel right. He could sense that she could feel it as well. It felt as though something was wrong... very wrong.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm

she relaxed slowly and sighed'' sorry , not used to anyone joking with me like that.. i am used to jin making wise ass cracks and all that.. but i don't know. '' she lightly kissed him again before slipping her hand into his. '' come on.. i don't... think we should be out here any longer.. '' she glanced around before moving quickly towards the area the club was at, she glanced around, every nose she heard made her even more on edge.. '' i really need to move to a different city i think'' she mumbled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:22 pm

He sighed softly, hearing every noise but still seeing no one. "About those vampire hunters... have you seen very many?", he asked softly. He was beginning to wonder why it was so empty here. Just a moment ago, there was a pimp and several women, and now there was no one but them, and it was making him jumpy. He started to hurry a little, anxious to get to the club. The wind made his skin start to crawl. "Let's hurry... now...", he said, clearly getting startled more and more by the second.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:29 pm

she frowned, her pace quickened even more'' not many , like i said they either disbanded or working on their own.. '' she looked around, tightening her hold on his hand , feeling that he was getting anxious, the air didn't feel right to her.. '' i agree, let us..''' she got cut off with a grunt as she had rounded the corner before a very heavy and solid body slammed into her, knocking her off her feet , the force of it actually yanked her hand out of his, she felt the sting of something being shoved into her , nicking her lower ribs before she reacted.

Giving a low growl as her eyes glowed brightly she grabbed the man that had attacked her and easily flung him off of her. getting up quickly she could feel the blood flowing from her wound, ignoring it she turned and grabbed alex,shoving him down an even narrower pathway between two buildings.. '' run, get jin , just keep going straight and you will hit the club. '' she needed to buy him time, he didn't have any experience with hunters, she did, she atleast knew enough to keep alive for a moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:42 pm

He felt her hand jerk out of his hand, and let out a gasp of surprise. He saw her be stabbed, and could see the blood flowing from her wound. He froze for a moment in fear. He jerked himself out of it as she shoved him down an alleyway. He knew he didn't have any experience, but he wanted to help her more. He growled, looking back before taking off running towards the club. He growling in dismay of himself and his inability to help her and ran to the club. He ran inside, and found Jin. "Sh-sh-shee...", he stuttered, out of breath. He glared down for a moment before looking up at Jin. "Hunters."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm

she watched him for a second before grunted as she was yanked from the alley way and thrown across the ground, she hit a dumpster before scrambling to get up , hearing something hit the garbage can so knew she just narrowly missed getting wounded again, glancing around she looked for a weapon , something she could use.

Jin looked up and frowned but the moment the word hunters left alex's mouth he was up instantly grabbing two things, his sword and a tazor and tossed it to him, '' you want to help you use that.. '' he growled out, shoving several people aside before he got to the back door.. '' show me where.. '' he could smell her blood but couldn't figure out which direction it was in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 pm

He grabbed the tazer and followed Jin outside the club and pointed down the alleyway he came from before running down it himself. He could smell her blood, and was hoping that she was alright. He didn't understand why they were being attacked.. They had killed a pimp and one of his sluts, what harm did they do? He shook the though out of his mind, coming up on the scene and he looked at the attackers for a moment, trying to get a good look at what they looked like for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

when she finally got a good look at him she blinked in surprise, he was huge, all muscles, reminded her of a freaking barbarian from one of those old movies that she had watched, dodging another one of his attacks easily enough she nearly made it out of the alleyway when his arm clamped around her throat, dragging her back against him, she squeaked in surprise as her feet dangled off the ground, she heard him muttering something about bloodsuckers from hell, thinking fast she moved as much as she could before sinking her fangs into the flesh of his arm, tasting his blood instantly as the man howled in pain releasing her instantly before aimed a good kick to her ribs, she felt several cracks as she skidded across the alleyway.

Jin spotted him instantly before swearing, '' tazor him alex as soon as i get the bloody mans attention. '' he allowed his fangs to show as he went forward. '' alright big guy , take me on for size. '' he grinned as the guy looked up , leaving her laying motionless on the ground,gasping for air while he left her and followed Jin..

He grinned, pulling out more of his daggers'' joy, three bloodsuckers in one night, i seem to be a lucky hunter today... the group will be pleased. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Alex watched in horror as she skidded down the alleyway. He wanted to rush over and help her, but saw the bulking man running after Jin. He powered on the Tazer, and stared coldly at the man's eyes. He watched Jin, and then looked back at her. "Damn it... Bad night.", he cursed under his breath, before running and jumping at the man, the tazer aimed at his neck. He wasn't sure if it would really do much to a huge guy like that, but he hoped.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Jin waited, he stopped moving the moment he saw alex press the tazor to the mans neck. he watched him jerk before falling face down into the ground.. '' right then, while he is out cold you get her back to the bar. take her to her room. i will be there in a moment, need to take care of this thing..'' he toed the guy seeing the burn marks on his neck.. '' thank god for high powered tazors. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Alex landed softly on the ground, watching the man jerk and then fall. He then looked at the tazer in his hand, and then back at the guy. He then rushed over to her. He walked up beside her and knelt down, pulling her arm over his head. "Come on, gently...", he said, looking at the wound on her side. "Hope you don't mind flight...", he murmurred, not wanting to run again. As he picked her up and made sure she wouldn't fall off, two large leathery wings sprouted from his back. He let out a small groan of pain, and held her closely. "Come on...", he murmurred as his wings flapped, instantly getting them airborne.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 pm

she grunted slightly as she felt herself being pulled up, opening her eyes she frowned and looked up at him'' flight?" eyes widening as his wings came out she winced, holding onto him tighter'' umm .there is a reason why i stay off of airplanes'' she muttered, closing her eyes and burying her face into his neck, her side throbbed as badly as her ribs did. '' don't you dare drop me. '' she knew what jin would do, he would dispose of the hunters body as well as put up an alert to all the vampires in the area.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 pm

He flew her gently to the club and landed softly, slowly setting her down on her feet. "Are you ok?", he asked sincerely, looking at the wound for a moment. The leathery wings seemed to deteriorate, before there was nothing but bone left which folded themselves up and reinserted themselves into his back. "Come on, let's get you to your room...", he said softly, noticing that there were now two holes in his shirt and jacket where the wings had been. He picked her up again and carried her inside and set her down on the bed. "No working for you tonight.", he said with a small laugh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 pm

she winced slightly , the jolt of just landing on the rough had her cringing from her wounds.. '' i will be fine, '' she mumbled before she was picked up again and taken to the room, once on the bed she sat up gently , gritting her teeth as she pulled her shirt up a little to see the wound. giving a slight growl she glanced at him before nodding towards the bathroom'' get my med kit.. its under the sink.. '' she was struggling to breath and she knew why , one of her broken ribs was pressing against a lung, she was going to have to set it. and that was not something she was looking forward too.'' and get some towels while your at it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

He hurried to the medkit, and grabbed a few towels which he then came out and sat on the bed next to her. "I will do anything you need me to.", he mumbled, sitting down next to her and setting a caring hand on her shoulder. He looked at the wound again, and winced. He could tell by the look of her ribcage that one was broken. "You will need more blood so you can heal quicker...", he said softly. "I can donate... if you need me to.", he said caringly. He knew that right now he would do anything for her. He was just worried.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next