The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 pm

she smiled , closing her eyes as she enjoyed the flight'' uh huh, oh i know hun, love you too, everything about you, even your wings'' grinned as she reached over and ligthly skimmed her fingers over one of his wings.. '' probably , but hunters can't fly.. they actually have to get up into airplanes to do that.. you have an advantage against them. '' stretching slightly she relaxed in his arms before looking up at him'' and you can never sound creepy hun. a pedophile is creepy, you , your just plain unique and loving''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 pm

he smiled as he felt her relax. The wings stayed straight. He honestly could just barely feel her touch them. "Hmm... I think in due time that hunters will find a way.", he said as he looked down at her, meeting eyes with her. "I think just an hour or so and we should be there.", he mumbled as another large wind blew, picking them up higher. "Mm I was just hoping it wouldn't sound creepy is all..", he said with a smile. He picked her up closer to him and he kissed her passionately and deeply for a moment before pulling away. "So.. what's the first thing you want to do when we get there?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

she kissed him back, going breathless again before he broke the kiss, blinking several times she flushed slightly '' hmmm well, i want to secure us a room first, than we can go and walk around, find that shop with the jewelry, hell if you want suvenirs we can buy a ton of those too.. '' she grinned , though after a bit she leaned against him and closed her eyes, her stomach was beginning to roll and that had never happened before, not unless she had been drugged.. '' maaan.. think next time i shouldn't fly on a full stomach.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 am

He relaxed his grip on her but still kept a strong hold, ensuring she wouldn't slip. "Ok... well It shouldn't be too long until we get there... I think in maybe a few minutes we should be able to see the tip of the eiffel tower.", he muttered as his wings gave another push forward. He looked down when she leaned against him. "Are you ok? And we have flown after feeding before...", he said in a concerned tone. "If you want to, I can go ahead and bring us down... if you are feeling that bad.", he muttered softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 am

she grunted slightly as she slowly relaxed, the feeling passed quickly after a few minutes'' nope i am fine hun relax. '' lightly kissing his cheek she smiled'' eiffel tower huh, haven't seen that before.. '' at the moment though she was trying to remember all the symptoms of being pregnant, she had been around a few humans who had been pregnant before so she should be able to remember what they felt or how they acted.. '' it was probably all the excitement or something upset my stomach but i feel fine now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:56 pm

He nodded gently as his wings flew flat out, diving before they caught the wind again, letting them barely fly above the buildings. He looked down at her. "I saw the discomfort in your face... Why don't you tell me what was wrong?", he asked in a soft tone before he looked away, flying out of the way of a large antenna which was perched on the roof of a large building. He gave a brief sigh. "So many countries are much better and different from America.. I have always loved England.", he muttered softly as he closed his eyes. "Even the air smells cleaner here."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 am

she looked up at him again and lightly slid her hand over his neck and caressed his cheek.. '' my stomach is upset is all.. but it feels fine now. it passed. i might have ate to fast or something i don't know.. '' she knew it wasn't the blood though since it had been clean and actually pure. which basically made her thoughts going straight back to being pregnant, it was the only logical explanation she could think of right now until something else popped up.. closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she smiled'' your right.. it does smell cleaner... '' looking up at him again. '' would be a nice place to live, don't know what i will do about the bar though ... '' she frowned resting her cheek comfortably against his shoulder. '' have plenty of time to figure it out i think.. if we decide to move however i want to make sure its far away from any hunters. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:06 pm

He smiled, feeling her soft skin across his cheek. "Are you sure you are ok now?", he asked in a concerned tone as he looked down at her. He gave a small frown. He had fed quicker than her and he was fine. He gave a small shrug, letting the excuse slide without more skepticism. "Jin seems to handle the bar well.", he muttered as his wings gave a firm push, making them dive down into the street, before pushing them forward, a few feet above the cars. Some honked as he flew past at high speeds, somejust stayed put, the drivers obviously not sure of what to think.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 am

she nodded as she nuzzled his neck slowly '' definitely ok. trust me if i wasn't i would let you know.. and yes he does.. he enjoys the business , i never thought opening up the bar would even work but he convinced me, damn smart ass vampire that he is.. '' she gave a slight squeak as he dove to the street but pulled up just above the cars.. '' just so you know.. cars are another thing i try to avoid.. especially when its drunks and what not behind the wheel because they don't always like to stop if they hit you.'' she could always expand the business a little.maybe open another bar down here, it definitely was an idea she would like to entertain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 am

He chuckled as he felt her nuzzle his neck. "Ok I am just concerned. You may not like flying but you normally have no problems with your stomach...", he mumbled as he flew a little higher, above the lamp posts and street lights. "I wasn't going to let them hit me...", he muttered as he took a sharp turn down another street, and then another. "So after the shops and all what would you want to do afterwards?", he asked as he looked down at her with a raised eyebrow. He shifted a little to make sure his grip on her wouldn't slip as he flew higher than most of the low buildings now.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:49 am

she grinned slightly as she shifted in his arms.. '' yea i know. hun, don't worry though, i have a theory or something about it but i am not sure just yet. '' she glanced down as he flew over the roof tops now. '' hmm well.no idea. we are on vacation, we do whatever we want.. suppose we can rent a room and then just walk around and see what kind of places are in the town, business's and everything. thinking i might expand the bar. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 pm

((Sorry.. more and more time being devoured here))
He squinted his eyes as he looked ahead, seeing a large city with several bright lights, and could see a large metalic structure in the distance. "I.. think that's it...", he mumbled in half whisper as his wings gave another heavy push, throttling them forward, and making the wind fly through his and her hair at wild speeds. He looked down at her with a caring smile. "We may have had some detours but I think we finally made it.", he mumbled with a happy smile as he craned his head down to kiss her lovingly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 pm

(( its all good, gave me time to reclean my room, move things around and spray for flea's and bugs. , stupid neighbors bombed their house for roaches and we ended up getting them. its hell trying to get rid of them.))

she kissed him back slowly before breaking the kiss to look out over the city, '' oh i think your right.. now i am a bit excited to go exploring and what not. '' she had to move slightly in his arms, needing to stretch or atleast walk around again, that and her hair could definitely use a good brushing because of the wind whipping it around like crazy,. '' atleast we won't get any tornado's or earthquakes here i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 am

((Sorry... again! work has killed me!))
He raised an eyebrow at the mention of earthquakes and tornados. "Don't jynx us...", he said with a small laugh as the large metallic structure came closer and closer. As it got closer, it was lit up magnificently, revealing that it was in fact the eiffel tower. He looked closer at it, noticing people at the top, which seemed to be pointing at him. He could barely see them, but he could swear they were pointing at him. He blinked for a moment before gently coming to a slow and gentle stop on the ground.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 pm

she grinned as she squirmed out of his arms to stand on the ground'' i am not going to jynx us ok. wouldn't want that to happen. . '' she glanced at the tower, definitely enjoying the sight of it since she had never really seen it other then in pictures and tv before. '' hmmmm definitely a wonderful structure. '' she ignored the stunned stares from most of the people around them, she was pretty sure they had seen more strange things then him and her in the air. that and most of them where probably drunk anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm

He stood there for a moment, looking up at the tower for a moment while the wings withered away into nothing and the bony branches from them disappeared into his back. He shot an angry glance to the staring people, cautioning them to leave him alone. "Yes, it is...", he mumbled as he turned her to him and kissed ehr deeply, holding her hand softly, and just enjoying the moment while it existed. He pulled away after a while with a small smile. "We finally made it...", he said with a larger smile. "It took us a while.. but we finally made it."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:13 pm

she squeaked in surprise when she was turned around quickly and kissed, blinking several times she quickly relaxed against him and kissed him back, enjoying his kiss and his taste before he pulled away, licking her lower lip she blinked several times before smiling. '' hmmmm definitely , now we can enjoy this little vacation of ours.... perhaps maybe do a little house shopping or something in case we decide to move here.. '' she glanced at the people now. some where still staring others where already moving probably embarrassed to watch the kiss she had just received, she didn't care she loved it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:18 pm

He gave a small growl toward the people staring, giving a small flash of his fangs and he watched them move off, obviously displeased. "Well where was it said you wanted to go to again, my love... clothing stores?", he asked as he looked up, trying to remember. "Let's just hope we don't get locked in this time.", he said with a small chuckle. He put a hand to his neck, feeling the small hairline scar which was there now. He closed his eyes for a moment, remembering the whole ordeal. He phased out for a moment, remembering how he felt then... almost dead... He gave a blink as he shook the thought from his mind. "Well?", he asked as he looked at Lilly. "Lead the way."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 pm

she frowned as she watched him, figuring he was remembering the last time they had been in a store, reaching up she lightly placed her hand over his on his neck before leaning up to place a gentle kiss on his lips. '' relax. we will be more careful this time, that and i know paris is different from most other cities and what not. its like las vegas.. it wakes up at night, people come out to shop, celebrate and all that party stuff.. so the stores will most likely be packed, lessons the chance of us getting caught again like that. trust me i don't want to do that again. '' especially if her suspicions where correct and she was pregnant.

taking his hand she tugged him forward, '' right now we can walk around and just look first, enjoy the sights and sounds. if that is ok with you?" she would love to sample foods if she could actually eat them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 pm

He gave a reassuring nod. "I am relaxed...", he said as he swallowed for a moment. "It is just that... well... I may be a little traumatized of clothing stores now...", he muttered as he gave a nervous chuckle. He stumbled a little as she took his hand. "Of course it is fine with me. Why else are we here?", he asked with a shrug. "We still have most of the night... so no rush, but I don't want you to feel you don't want to go somewhere because of that incident... ok?", he asked as he held her hand a little tighter while he walked to catch up with her. "How about You choose one then I choose... and then we keep going back and forth until we need to find a hotel."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm

she smiled, completely relaxing now. '' i know hun. trust me your not the only one who used to be a little wary of certain buildings, believe it or not, for about fifty years i refused to step into a church until one day i just decided i wasn't going to let my fear rule me. '' she grinned, looking over at him'' it was nice actually , i enjoy the old churches the most. the ones who of course had famous painters paint the walls and ceilings and what not in it.. '' she nodded at his suggestion, smoothly passing by several couples walking around through the area. '' alright. lets see.. how about one of them souvenir shops? they usually have a little bit of everything in it. some clothes, others little trinkets and knick knacks that people like to buy.. ohhh '' she grinned as she looked up at him'' maybe one of them cooking places with all the knives and what not.. Jin has been wanting some good wine glasses for his personal collection, i know some of those stores carry those fancy things that cost a bundle.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 pm

He gave a smile back. "Why were you afraid of churches?", he asked in a soft tone. He gave a nod to their left. There was a rather large gift shop there actually, it seemed filled with souvenirs and such. "Let's go there... That seems like a good place to start.", he said with a smile as he tugged her toward there. It was full of people and the clerk seemed disgruntled enough. He gave a small laugh as he openned the door and allowed her in first. "After you my dear.", he said in a polite tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 pm

she smiled and went in before she shrugged at his question'' my first attack came from a church. '' she slid a glance at the clerk before lowering her voice. '' after that i believed that all churches held the hunters. i stayed away from them for the longest time until i finally realized that it was ridiculous and all that.. '' she moved through the isles, studying every bit of souvenirs that she could, she even found a kitchen area. small that it was but still good to look. '' what about you ? have you had any other places you avoided?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 am

He followed her into the store. "To be honest, there are some places I have never been... like a church.", he muttered in a soft tone as he followed her around the store, picking up some things but putting them back after a quick look at them. "I honestly can't really think of places that I avoid anymore... I avoid my birthplace... but other than that, I stay pretty open to anything.", he said in a soft tone. Since the trial on the murder of his parents, he had not set foot in the city where he was born. He was curious how much it had changed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm

she frowned, eyeing some of the small glass statues of black panthers and other wild cats, '' hmm really? well there is an old cathedral here somewhere i think. either that or i am thinking of Spain. not sure. but we can find one if you like.. as for your birthplace.. if you ever want to go back there. just say so. we can make a special trip for that. '' she picked up a few of the statues of her favorite animals. she would add them to her collection. '' and its good to have an open mind. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next