The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 pm

she looked up at him and smiled'' yea.. closet store i could, i wasn't going to bring them back here and have every guy try and take them from me'' she rolled her eyes. '' its got a bunch of naked women in them. seriously . guys would go nuts.. i got alot. five hundred for the whole stack, he would have given more but a few of them where not in good condition. but its ok. ''

jin grinned at the comment about the stereo. '' yea yea. .would use it if she would let me.. '' he teased, glancing at kit. before helping with the rest of the stuff.

Kit grinned as she began moving things around'' i don't mind. as long as it gets used, my ex would just go livid if he came in here and saw his stereo. '' she shook her head, she would enjoy tormenting the bastard until she could feed from him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 am

Alex peered around, after taking Kit's stereo to an unoccupied room. He g ave a small sigh as he came out and stood next to Lilly. "So... what now?", he asked gently into Lilly's ear. He wasn't sure if they would give her a permanent room like Lilly had, or what. He looked at Jin for a moment. "I put ther stereo in the room across the hall from Lilly's room...", he said softly before he turned Lilly around and kissed her deeply, almost pushing her up against the truck. "Still feisty?", he asked with a raised eyebrow before backing away.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 pm

jin arched a brow before grinning'' you two go to your room, i will help kit get settled in , and thats fine with me, she can have that room''' he nudged kit slightly to get her moving and to stop staring.

Lilly groaned softly against his kiss , kissing him back and wrapping her arms around his waist even as he pinned her against the truck''' ooo yea definitely still feisty '' she teased, grabbing his arm and tossed the keys to jin before tugging him inside and into their room, closing and locking the door. '' finally , to get out of these damn wet clothes.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Alex quickly followed Lilly back up to the room, resting up against the door with a sigh before wrapping his arms around her. "Hmm... I can help you out of those clothes...", he whispered into her ears as he nuzzled her neck and untied her top slowly. After he did, he caressed his fingers over her soft skin, feeling every inch of her before slipping off her pants while he stood behind her. He placed one hand on her shoulder and spun her around in her place, before resting his head on her shoulders. "You are so beautiful...", he whispered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:25 am

she enjoyed his attention, smiling when he spoke of helping her out of her clothing, letting him do as he wanted she half closed her eyes, shivering slightly from the light touch of his fingers, blinking in surprise when she was suddenly turned around she relaxed, reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck , running her fingers lightly through his hair. '' really now.. thought i was one of those average normal looking women. '' she teased, leaning against him before her hands went to his shirt.pulling it up slowly so she could get to his skin' and your very handsome. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 pm

He smiled before scoffing. "Me? Handsome? no no no..." he said with a smile again. He helped her get his shirt off and jumped a little at the feeling of her skin on him. He hugged her closely to him before kissing her passionetly and deeply while his hands roamed over her body before he pulled away. "I think we have both been very eager to get to this point tonight...", he said leaning his head down on her shoulder and nipping lightly at her earlobes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 pm

she laughed softly as she squirmed against him, definitely enjoying the sensations of his hands and lips on her skin.. '' hmmm definitely, even forgot if i was hungry or not. '' she grinned as she nuzzled his neck, giving a nip of her own to his collar bone. '' think Jin might like Kit.. you do know his girlfriend is human right? surprised he kept her around this long. surprising even more she is used to his odd hours.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 pm

He grinned, just feeling over her entire body, enjoying every little sensation. "WEre you?", he asked. He would offer his blood to her if she was. "And no.. I had no idea that Jin's girl was human... How long has he been with her?", he asked in a soft whisper, before nipping lightly at her neck. He bit just hard enough to draw a little blood. He continued to enjoy the sweet flavor of her blood. "My dear.. I think we are addicted to each other...", he said with a small chuckle. "So.. you never told me... what ever happened to the rest of your boyfriends in the past...", he whispered, as he rubbed over her body. He did not touch her breasts or her clit. He wanted to save those for last to tease her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:03 pm

she grinned'' not now no, i am pretty much full'' she squirmed slightly giving a slight moan when he nipped and drew blood.. asking her a question she frowned, trying to get her thoughts together'' umm lets see.. almost a year now? they have never had a fight but he knows he can't hold onto her forever, she is one of those.... how to put it... people who will freak out and probably break down with insanity if she finds out what he is.. '' she shrugged, it was one of those crappy love triangles that she didn't want to get mixed up in , but she tried to help him out every now and then when she could.

tugging him onto the bed she grinned'' good chemistry usually means good addiction for each other, and also means it will last a very long time, so you better be in it for the long run'' she teased, stripping the rest of his clothing away.. '' the others? only two remember.. and they died of old age... i loved them.... but i didn't want them to have to spend a miserable life by turning them and having them hate me for it.. well the first one died in a war.. couldn't help him if i wanted to anyways.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm

He grinned as she moaned as he continued to nibble at her neck. "Ah... Poor Jin...", was all he was able to say, his mind becoming far too distracted by Lilly. He laughed as she pulled him onto the bed. He laid there flat as she pulled off his pants. "Oh yeah... Of course.", he said, feeling his skin tingling with excitement. "Well it is about time you met someone you wouldn't have to turn.", he said with a smile trying to keep things positive. "Well... This time you have control. So far, I have been. Now it is your turn...", he said with a mischevious grin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:12 pm

she grinned'' i don't mind control, as long as you don't mind if i take my sweet ass time with it.'' she teased, leaning down and lightly nipped the sensitive skin on his hip as she slid her hands over his inner thighs, enjoying the muscles jumping there... '' and your right... i don't have to feel guilty for turning someone just because i wanted them to live with me forever.. '' she shrugged, leaning over slightly and flicked her tongue lightly over the tip of his member. '' wouldn't want you to hate me for the rest of your life either..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm

He closed his eyes, feeling his breathing picking up with excitement. "All the time you want...", he said, as his muscles jumped wherever she touched. "You should never.. feel guilty.", he said, feeling his thoughts start to fade out. It was becoming hard for him to think, and he gasped a little as he felt her tongue on him. "Take all the time you want...", he said before his entire body relaxed. He wanted to just enjoy this. "And I will stay with you forever... if you will let me...", he said, letting his mind begin to wander. "I will never hate you."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:20 pm

she smiled'' of course i want you to stay with me. and i know you won't. '' she was easily keeping her line of thinking. though it was getting harder, but she concentrated on him, only reason it was a little easy for her is because he wasn't touching her. , running her tongue over the full length of him this time, she grinned. '' trust me , i don't feel quilty.. not even with Kit.. she seems to like the idea.. and i think she is relishing the thought of getting back at her boyfriend.. err ex boyfriend i think'' she shifted a little, stroking him with one hand while her other massage the base of him and his sack, just loving to hear his little moans of delight and pleasure. she wanted to see how much she could push his control before instinct took over and had him take what he wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm

"Kit..." was the last word he was able to make out. He couldn't think straight anymore. His hands went down and ran through her hair softly. His eyes were closed tightly openning every now and again to look at her. He let out a soft moan with every stroke. "Mmm... I think letting you have control.... was a good thing...", he said in a soft tone, as he continued to run his hands through her hair. He tried to reach for her, and couldn't before he sad up and ran his hands across her upper body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

she grinned, looking up at him even as he sat up and began to run his hands over her body, making it slightly harder for her to think, making sure her fangs where well out of the way, she took the tip of him in her mouth and sucked softly , '' really now.. '' she mumbled, teasing him, even as his hands where now teasing her, all train of thought leaving as she just closed her eyes and continued to do what she was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:36 pm

He smiled before letting out a shocked moan, feeling her wet mouth on him. "Mmm.. yeah...", he said, before he grabbed ahold of her shoulders. He wanted so much to pulle her up with him and just get it over with, but he didn't want to. He wanted this pleasure to last as long as it could. He could feel his entire body throbbing with his heartbeat. His hands found her neck and b egan to rub softly, tensing up every few seconds with waves of plasure being sent through his body. "Yeah...", he repeated.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 pm

she was enjoying the sounds of pleasure from him, even knew that what she was doing was wrecking havoc on his control, she could tell by the way his muscles bunched and jumped as he tried to keep himself from yanking her up. getting a little bolder now she took more of him in her mouth, increasing the sucking lightly as she began to move, mimicking the motions a little of what she would be doing if he was in her., the whole entire time she kept her eyes locked onto his face. watching every change of his expression.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm

He started to rub his hands across her shoulders again and through her hair. He bit his lip so hard it drew blood as he held back the urge to orgasm right there. He openned his mouth, letting out a large gasp before closing it again. "N-nnow...", he stuttered, forcing himself up and he picked her up by her hips and grinded his hips against hers, penetrating her slowly. He let out a loud groan of pleasure. His hands quickly went to massage her breasts. "You teased me... now I tease you...", he said breathlessly as he began to thrust inside her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:13 am

she blinked in surprise with a soft gasp as he pulled her up quickly and grinded his hips into hers, pushing into her ever so slowly which drove her nuts, pulling a moan from her lips as she arched against him and shivered in pure pleasure and delight. '' hmmmm that don't scare me hun, i love your teasing. '' she kept her hands on his shoulders as she tried to move with him as much as possible, urging him to do what he wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm

He grinned as sweat rolled down frmo his face as he tried to control himself. He nuzzled and bit her neck roughly as he continued to thrust slowly, feeling her move with him. He rubbed a gentle hand along her back while his other hand went to pinch and rub the top of her clit. He was trying his best to think straight, but it didn't work. "I--", he cut off and let out a long and harsh groan as he thrust into her fully. He could feel the pressure and pleasure beginning to rise again, but he did not want the fun to end so soon.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

she moaned and jerked slightly as he bit her neck roughly ,sending more pleasure through her body, she couldn't help herself as she tried to get him to move as much as he wanted, '' hun, no reason to hold back, we have all night to enjoy ourselves' she murmured, giving more soft little moans of pleasure as she felt the pleasure building as he moved more fully into her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 pm

He closed his eyes for a moment, stopping in herbefore moving again. He looked at her as his one hand continued to stroke her back. "But I don't want it to be so soon. "Because the second time we both orgasm we get too sensitive and we stop and you teasing me well almost made me do it once already.", he said with a sigh. He looked down and pulled out of her and grinned. "So I guess I get to tease you this time...", he said, setting her down onto the bed and spread her legs before knealing down and began licking her clit. He took one hand and slipped it slowly inside her as he continued to lick.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm

she blinked in surprise as he pulled out of her and layed her on her back, barely got a chance to move before his mouth was on her, gasping she bit her lip and moans softly in pleasure as she squirmed against him, she was already sensitive and he was just making it worse.. '' tease all you want'' she mumbled, laying back down and running her fingers through his hair, enjoying what he was doing which made her squirm more in pleasure and even more wet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm

He looked up at her, his one hand running across her lower body as his other hand fingered her. He looked back down and continued licking with a smile. "Ooh you are wet...", he said with a smirk, feeling just how wet she was with his hand. "You might squirt again...", he mentioned, pushing his hand in deeper, and licking in a circular fashion, which spread her lips. "This is payback for earlier.", he said in a mischevious tone, taking his other hand and slipping it inside her as well. His fingers seemed to dance inside her, diggin into the muscles on all directions while he licked her very wet lips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 pm

she moaned and squirmed against his hands again, biting her lower lip enough to draw a drop of blood as she tugged at his hair. '' stop that. do i look like a storage space for your hands?" she teased, squirming against his fingers again, trying her best not to orgasm, it was a little easy since with both of his hands she was getting slightly uncomfortable , not enough to feel pain but enough to make her squirm a little more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next