The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 pm

He glared at Kit for a moment. "Yeh her fangs are in... and so is her attitude.", he said with a small but playful scowl. He got up from the couch after poking Lilly lightly. "You like her more than me!", he joked before laughing. He got up and knealed down in front of kit. He held her head firmly but careful to not cause pain. "My dear.. You have one hell of a night but it is going to probably get worse...", he said with a small smile. "You.. are now a vampire and these are blood packets. You will require blood to survive and this is your first meal... unless you really want to kill someone already.. maybe an ex boyfriend or something.. whatever...", he said softly with a smile, letting her head go. He waved a hand in front of her to see if she would try to bite him and to see if her reflexes were right yet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Lilly grinned'' i like her spunk hun, and i said she leaned towards girls more, but she does like the accasional guy, stop teasing her. '' she grinned , ''' her attitude is probably what drew me towards her.. ''

Kit frowned, jerking when he held her head still but she easily picked up on his playfullness. she arched a brow slightly when he explained things'' worse huh... i say this is nothing from the night before... try catching your boyfriend... well in your case,, girlfriend, in bed with two other p eople.. in your own bed.. thats worse... this... i think i can deal with this.. though i think your nuts'' she mumbled, she believed him though when he said those where blood packs.. she could smell them. and if she got hungry just by the smell , well then he must be right about her being vampire. lucky her she loved the paranormal stuff. she eyed him curiously now that he spoke of someone she wanted to kill. definitely an Ex boyfriend, the prick would have it coming too. '' maybe... can we really go out?" when he released her head and waved his hand in front of her face she was quick to grab his wrist, feeling her fangs come out instantly and nearly bit him, but managed to hold herself off..'' .... damn.. would say this was cool... but its soo bloody hard to control''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 pm

He flinched when she sprang for his wrist, closign his eyes, expecting her to sink her fangs into the scar. "Well you are doing well at the control part. Don't worry... I have fed enough.. you can go ahead and bite me. After all I did the same thing to you.", he said with a nod and raised eyebrow. "As far as going out, that is her decision.. she turned you... I simply brought you to the brink of death...", he murmurred with a sigh. "Anyways... Vampire blood can be more beneficial, and tie you over until you are ready to kill that special someone...", he said with a small smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Kit frowned, eyeing his wrist slightly fingers going over his scar. '' uh huh... yea true, i do you owe you for that one'' she eyed his neck'' but you didn't bite my wrist.. '' she mumbled, glancing at the scar again'' and even i know scar tissue hurts. ''

Lilly grinned'' we go out tomorrow night, right now you can stay here for now, get your bearings so to speak. '' getting him she went over to stand behind him, sliding her arms around his neck lightly as she knelt down , pressing against his back and lightly nuzzled his neck. '' hmmm don't know about sharing him with you though.. i get a bit jealous.. ... we do have one other vampire love'' she nipped his ear lightly '' that little special friend of ours we still have to release.. . she can weaken him by feeding on him, make him easier to control... '' she glanced at kit slightly '' and she definitely seems very smart in this situation.. she hasn't gone nuts like i figured she would.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm

He noticed her looking at his neck, before sighing in exasperation. "If you bite my neck, you could take too much from me... and the scar will heal in no time...", he muttered, before feeling her pressing down on his back, rubbing against her cheek as she nuzzled his neck. "Anyways.. my neck is currently in posession of her...", he said with a smile. He froze for a moment, looking at Lilly nervously. "Little... friend?", he asked, for some reason thinking that she was talking about a child before understanding. "Oh... Yes.. little friend...", he said, trying to hide a small sigh of relief. "Well she does owe me one, dear...", he said, nipping at her ear.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Lilly arched a brow at him, smiling when he nipped her ear back'' hmm yes our little friend, who else did you t hink i was talking about?" she lightly slid a hand into his shirt, rubbing his chest lightly before looking at Kit'' don't bite the scar, go a little lower, smooth skin is better, hurts less, and heals faster. '' she would try and not get jealous, after all it wasn't like kit was sleeping with him or anythiing. using her free hand she tilted his head slightly to look at her before she kissed him slowly , wanting to distract him.

Kit blinked slightly , grinning when he spoke of his neck belonging to Lilly.. '' alright i guess'' following lilly's instructions she felt her fangs come out again, ignoring the fact lilly was kissing him before she sank her fangs into his arm just below the scar, she was carefull, trying not to bite too hard or cause any pain, though she was hungry like she hadn't eaten in days.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 pm

His eyes went wide as he felt Lilly kiss him, his eyes going wider as he felt Kit sink her fangs into his wrist. The twangs of pain, and the feeling of Lilly kissing him made him feel very aroused at that moment. He kissed Lilly Passionetly, not looking at Kit. His entire attention was on her. He broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck softly. "I love you...", he said softly, still holding his wrist otu to Kit before returning his attention to her, tapping her forehead lightly. "That's enough.. it should tie you over...", he said softly, before pulling Lilly closer to him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Lilly smiled after he pulled back and nuzzled her neck, just from that intense kiss she was a bit excited now, '' hmm love you to baby '' she couldn't help the laugh that escaped her throat as Kit ended up with a dumbfounded look on her face when he flicked her in the forehead. she shifted against him as he pulled her closer'' think you shocked her hun.''

Kit blinked in surprise feeling the thump on her head before she pulled back and on instinct she ran her tongue over the small bite, healing it and catching any drops of blood that may have escaped. '' i suppose.. no longer starving.. '' blinking in surprise again she shifted a little awkwardly on the couch.. '' ummm should i give you too some room before you start ripping clothes off or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:19 pm

He stood up, holding his wrist a little before turning towards Kit. "My name is Alex by the way...", he said, holding a hand to himself. "And since you have slaked your thirst for now, I am well.. not sure what to do. The night is still young...", he said, turning to Lilly with a shrug. He raised an eyebrow suggestively at Kit's comment. "I dunno....", he said in a soft whisper as he ran a finger over her neck and the many bite marks from himself. There were many on each side, and a small mark where his fangs had entered her skin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Lilly licked her lips slightly before squirming a little under his attention''' hmm normally i would say yea get the hell out of here so i can strip him buut.. '' she teased, nipping lightly , gently at his hand.. ' we need to get her settled in love.. '' she glanced over at kit.. '' where do you live kit?"

Kit bilnked, she was caught up in just watching the two before she flushed slightly at being caught doing just that.. '' ohh umm.. in an apartment.. lucky for me i wasn't stupid enough to move in with my boyfriend.....he moved in with me so i kicked him out the moment we broke up.. '' she mumbled, she was the one who ended it so it didn't hurt her none when she found out how much of an ass he had been.. '' its just a few blocks from here. ''

Lilly frowned for a moment, she would have to borrow jin's truck then.. '' we have an extra room you can live in here.. you will have your own bathroom,and bed, its furnished with everything you need, and if you need anythiing else we can get it for you. we will bring all of your things here.. leave the landlord to me. i will take care of him or her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

He looked over at Kit, noticing that she had been watching them. He pulled his hand away. "Well... I suppose...", he said with a small sigh, going over and sitting on a chair, looking at Kit. He smiled for a moment. "Do you think she will have one of the other rooms, or will she stay in here with us?", he asked in a soft tone. He liked the thought of them alone in the room. He knew that Kit would probably mind, and he didn't want to have to censor anything. "Well.. let's go while the night is still young...", he murmurred, grabbing his jacket again, and ready to head out the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Lilly grinned'' she is going to have her own room, no way am i going to leave a perv in here watching me and you go at it.. '' she teased, nudging kit slightly watching her face go bright red.. '' hmm a blushing vampire.. so cute' she teased, following alex, lightly running her hands up his back'' no need to be jealous love. ''

Kit couldn't help the flush on her face but got up instantly to follow them, '' sorry , didn't mean to stare, and i don't mind my own room.. '' she grinned. ' means i will have my own privacy with my own guy and whoa... who is that?" her eyes went wide as she spotted jin, she liked him instantly and nearly ran right into lilly..

Lilly blinked and glanced at jin then shook her head as she gave a slight laugh'' off limits hun. he is taken, and he never cheats, he is like alex here.. one of the very few good men out there you will ever find. he will also be your boss , along with me of course.. '' she reached over to tug on her hand out the back door. '' come on . sooner we get your stuff, the better we have time for you to get comfortable with what you are.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 pm

He smiled, looking over at Kit who was blushing a bright red. "She is still human enough to go that red?", he remarked with a raised eyebrow. "She is literally glowing red!", he said before chuckling. He sighed, noticing her taking a liking to Jin. "Your own guy? I thought you leaned more towards women...", he mentioned with a small shake of his head. He openned the door, walking out of the club and into the night, noticing that it was cloudy again. "Feels like rain...", he murmurred, feeling the humidity in the air. "We should get going... Did you ask Jin about using his truck?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Kit grinned'' i am a little bit of both, usually go for women when men are being pig head morons for a while. but i still love being with a guy, they got something girls don't you know'' she teased, poking him in the side.. '' and be nice.. ''

Lilly shook her head before quickly going inside, talking to jin fast before getting his keys and went right back outside.. '' hmm we definitely need the rain babe.. it will cool us down just a bit during the day. '' she smiled, lightly kissing his cheek. '' don't you tease her too much, she is still new and her urges will get high. even the urge to kick someone in the ass'' she teased, running a hand over his jean covered ass before going towards the large white truck that was parked behind the building.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:32 pm

He smiled, laughing when she poked him in the side. He looked back at Lilly, just in time to feel her run a hand across his ass. "Oooh.. feeling feisty tonight...", he said with a grin. He quickly hopped into the back of the truck. "Jin probably only trusts you to drive, and well Kit, you can sit in the passanger deat..", he said with a smile, finding a corner to rest in. He looked at Kit for a moment, turning his attention b ack to Lilly. "So.. Kit.. Is that your full name?", he asked curiously.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Kit arched a brow slightly as she watched him'' no, Kit is just a nickname. really have had it for years.. so nobody really uses my real name. '' she shrugged as she eyed him again '' and i am not giving it to you , its a weird name which is why i stick with kit. ''

Lilly grinned as she reached up, sliding her hand to the back of his neck and uplled him down slightly so she could kiss him slowly from the side of the truck'' hmmm yea he doesn't like anyone else to drive but me its ok... and yes i am very fiesty.. you did it'' she teased, getting into the truck, she already knew where kit lived, had the address and everything. starting the truck up she waited for everyone to get in before she drove, being carefull not to let alex fall over in the back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm

He grinned as Lilly pulled him down to kiss him. He sat down in the corner of the truck, bracing himself on the sides so he would not fall over. "Let's get there quickly... stop being so scared!", he shouted to her from the bed of the truck. He began to wonder how he had gotten her so feisty already tonight, and his mind started to shift to their shower together earlier that evening. He had realized that his mood had gotten better from what it was before, and he was glad about it. He did like Kit, but he wouldn't think of doing anything to her. He was going to stay with Lilly. Lilly was his first, and eh hoped he would stay with her for a long time. He caught himself daydreaming as the truck hit a bump and knocked him out of it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 pm

she laughed softly as he shouted at her to hurry it up, putting more gas to the truck she eased into traffic easily enough, ignoring some of the honks from the people she had cut off before she found the old apartment building..looking it over she shook her head as she parked out right in front of it so it would be easy to get her stuff in. getting out she stretched and grinned'' sorry hun, just didn't want you to be beaten around like a ping pong ball out here.. ''

Kit grinned as she took got out, already had her own keys ready to open the doors of the building. '' luckily my apartment is on the first floor so no going up and down flights of stairs with heavy things. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 pm

He grinned, jumping from the side of the truck as they parked and openned the door for Lilly, holding out a hand for her to take as she exitted the vehicle. "Well... we better get going... I think we may have attracted enough attention from Lilly here, driving...", he said jokingly as he poked her side. "So how was it I got you so feisty?", he asked in a whisper in Lilly's ear, hoping Kit wouldn't hear it. He looked up at the apartment building for a moment and shivered as raindrops began to fall. "Shit."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:01 pm

she squirmed slightly , feeling his warm breath on her ear as she turned to look at him and nuzzled his neck softly as the first rain drop fell '' hmmm its just water love. won't kill us.. and hun, you can get me so fiesty just by looking at me a certain way, me kissing you earlier possibly done it this time.. '' she grinned, nipping his chin softly as she reached up and slid her fingers through his hair, enjoying how the strands felt in her fingers.. '' makes me love you even more because you can get me hot and ready with just one look. ''

Kit was too busy getting the door open, focused on what she was going to do in the next few days of her new life as she put a rock in front of the door to hold it open while they took stuff out.. '' come on you two horn dogs.. i got things i don't need getting wet, i saw a tarp in the back that we can use to cover the things.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 pm

He gave a small devoius chuckle, feeling her playing with his hair. He was getting more aroused the more he stayed around Lilly. He turned her around and kissed her passionately before pulling away. "We better get this done...", he said with a sigh as he ran into Kit's house and went to the back yard, grabbing the tarp and several other items on his way out. "Jeez, Kit.. you have more than I would have expected...", he said with a sigh as eh set down the items in the truck and began to run back in after securing the tarp on the edges of the bed of the truck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 pm

kit blinked before grinning'' no thats not mine hun.. '' she shook her head slightly tossing out everything on the curve that wasn't hers.. '' leave it out in the rain, the jerk can pick it up when he comes by and finds it there.. '' she didn't have alot. and her kitchenware she could give to jin, or one of those food places that give food for the homeless, she only needed blood now so what would kitchenware do for her? '' i will keep the stereo though. '' she mumbled, helping him quickly get it all together and covered,

Lilly shook her head, eyeing the junk that obviously belonged to her boyfriend'' wow he was a pig..'' most of it was clothing, others where books, and even models, as well as some very new looking playboy magazines in a large box.. she picked the box up and tossed them in the car'' keep those, you can sell them to the dirty store for a large amount of money. it would definitely make him pissed off to find out you did that. '' she grinned, putting the box of kitchenware in the truck as well she knew who could use those. '' we done now? '' she had enjoyed the passionate kiss from alex. and waas wanting more when they got home.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:23 pm

He saw them throwing out loads of clothing and then a box of magazines. He saw Lilly pick it up and his arched an eyebrow. He heard what she said and he calmed down, making sure the tarp was covering anything it needed to. "Well... I don't feel like sitting under a thick tarp so I suppose I will fly home... Leave you two girls alone for a moment...", he said, before his wings from earlier grew from out of his back. The whole process due to the lack of urgency looked quite painful, and there were spots of blood which dripped onto the pavement before he took off, heading for the club. He was hoping that they could get a good romp in after getting Kit settled before daylight hit.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 pm

she smiled watching him as he took off'' you be carefull!" she scowled slightly, knowing the rain would wash the evidence of his blood away, she smiled at kit when she had gasped in surprise'' yea yea he is full of surprises now come on'' she put her in the truck, closing the doors, normally she would have kept the clothes, but they looked torn up more then anything, so knew they wouldn't keep anyone completely covered, she did however keep most of the thick jackets, the winter seasons where brutal, and donating to some homeless shelters also gave her club credit for helping out the needy.

Lilly did her errands quickly, going to the soup kitchens first to drop off the kitchen ware as well as a few of the blankets that had belonged to kit's ex. the jackets and what not she went next door to the donation box's, got the paperwork needed for her club for taxes and left. anything that they kept that could be pawned she would have someone in the day do, considering the pawn shops where closed at night. except the dirty store, she quickly sold the magazines to them, got nearly five hundred dollars for that. she had let the landlord for kit keep whatever he wanted for letting kit leave and break her lease early. which satisfied him just fine when he found a very valuable rolex. She was back at the club in no time, helping kit take things out of the truck and to the back, even jin came and helped he was curious to see her new fledgling.

by the time they finished and kit was settled into her new room, unpacking Lilly went to their room, stretching and her clothes soaking wet from the rain'' hmm wow what a night, made a bit of money though. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Alex stood outside the club, awaiting their return. He ran over to the truck when they pulled up and helped Lilly out of the cab. He looked into the bed of the truck and noticed the box was gone. "You sold those already?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Jeez, how much did you get for them?", he asked, before slightly tugging Lilly's arm inside before noticing Kit needed to get settled inside. He went back and picked up the stereo, and started to bring it inside. "You know, Jin.. I think she has a better stereo than you do in the club.", he joked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next