The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:02 pm

He gave a chuckle as he held out his arms, feeling the leather flex with his movement. "Ok.... well you ready?", he asked as he turned to Lilly before turning to the clerk. "Thank you again... You handled a George Carlin moment very well.", he said before smiling, which disappeared quickly after he noticed that he flashed his fangs. He wasn't sure how vampires were percieved in Paris, but was accustomed to the usual fright and scream routine. "Yeah.. we can rent a boat...", he said with a small close mouthed smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 pm

the clerk didn't seem too upset about his fangs, in fact she looked curious , maybe she figured he was just a goth guy who liked fake fangs. she gave him a smile before heading back to the counter.

lilly smiled as she wrapped an arm around his waist. '' well come on then. ''' she headed for the door, eyeing some of the people coming in who ignored them for the most part, she sucked in a breath once they stepped outside, a bit of the chill in the air hitting her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:16 pm

He flashed a small smile to the clerk before walking out the door. He took in a deep breath as he felt the cool air. "You ok?", he asked as he felt her breathe in as well. He was partial to the cold. He always had been, but not entirely why. He didn't feel cold as easily as most others, even if his skin got cold as quickly or quicker. "So... where can we rent a boat?", he asked as he walked out across the street after looking. He could see the river wasn't too far off... The stars were out and glimmering on the water, becoming more visible as they walked closer. He saw a small dock not too far away and he tugged at Lilly's arm. "Come on...", he said in a hushed tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm

she grinned as she leaned against him and nuzzled his neck'' i am fine love.. hmmm and try one of those guys over there by the river'' she pointed over to the guy who was standing by the booth that said boot rentals..'' that would do it. '' grinned as she nipped his neck softly, feeling a little frisky at the moment and she was trying to behave herself, not really wanting to embarrass him. '' i think i can enjoy a very extended vacation, though i don't want to leave the bar too long... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:36 pm

He chuckled as he felt her against his neck. He craned his head around hers to her neck and gently nipped at the skin before pulling away at her comment as he turned to look at the booth. "Oh... ok...", he said in a soft tone, feeling her nip at his neck. "Oh, my love... I would only wish right now for some time alone...", he said softly in her ear as he nipped at her neck again. "And... if you want to... I won't be embarassed... however I think we should get well out onto the lake before we do anything too sensual...", he whispered to her. "And an extended vacation sounds fine... we can stay as long as you like.", he said with a cheerful smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 am

she grinned and flushed slightly as she tugged him towards the booth.. '' i have no problem waiting till we get waay out there, besides, we don't have to take the guide with us, just leave him behind and let it be the two of us. i am not boat shy, been on one before.. ages ago but atleast i know i won't get sea sick.'' she teased, leaning against him even more as they neared the booth even more.. '' hmmm well. i will just have to get things set up with the bar and what not for me to not be there for a very long long time.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm

"Well if you are in a hurry we don't have to get waaay out there...", he said with a smile, biting on his lower lip softly. "Wait you were thinking of bringing the guide with us?", he joked before laughing. It had been a while since he had been on a boat. He almost always flew everywhere he needed to be. "And I think the bar will manage without you for a while... Jin normally has things in his grasp... from what I have been able to tell...", he said softly, thinking for a moment before nodding ahead as they neared the booth. There was a person there, seeming bored or tired out of their mind. "We would like to rent a boat... please.", he said in a polite manner to the clerk.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 pm

she grinned shaking her head at his little joke as she gave him a quick kiss, letting him deal with the clerk who openly agreed to let them take the boat out alone, considering it seemed that they where his first costumer's for the night. she was quick to climb into the boat, even a little surprised that it already had a blanket folded up neatly under one of the seated boards.. she figured it must be for the cold nights and couples wanted to go out and be warm.. '' you know.. i do believe your right. i should call jin and let him know we won't be back for a while. hell i think he will like that because of kit you know? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 pm

He grinned back. He walked over to the boat and saw the blanket, and climbed into the boat with Lilly. "Let's wait to call Jin...", he said with a mischevious smile, and began to slowly paddle the boat out onto the shimmering lake. "Yeah.. He might.. I wonder how those two are getting along...", he said in a curious tone, as he slowly paddled their way out into the lake. He raised an eyebrow when he looked back, seeing the city was barely a line on the horizon except for the eiffel tower. "Well.. did you want to..?", he cut off as he slowly slid his way next to Lilly and placed a gentle arm around her.l
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm

she relaxed as they began to move out over the lake, leaning over the boat slowly as she dipped her fingers into the cold water, watching as the lights grew a little smaller in the horizon, when the boat stopped she looked up at him as he slid over to him, smiling she leaned against him and nuzzled his neck .. '' hm your right, we can wait on doing that as well. right now, i just want to relax and enjoy this time with you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

He looked over at her for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her skin against his neck. "Don't worry about it.. I do too.", he said in a gentle and soothing tone. "We don't even have to.. I just suggested it because you seemed like you were in the mood at the time.", he said with a small shrug. He pulled her a little closer to him as he smiled, looking up at the stars and the moon. "Funny.. isn't it? The sun can kill us but the reflection of the sun off of the moon can't...", he said with another small chuckle. He laid back a little, continuing to look up at the stars as he gave a small content sigh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 pm

she arched a brow before grinning as she nuzzled and nipped his neck gently .. '' love.. i was hinting at that.. something to do nice and slow and pleasurable.. '' she teased, shifting a little on the seat as she looked up at the moon.. '' your right.. it is funny.. but i am glad it can't kill us.. its really lovely . something that i think is a blessing .. a small blessing for us anyways.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

He looked over at her. "Well, i mean if you want to, we can...", he said softly. "I am not going to stop you...", he said as he gave her a slow, passionate kiss, holding her head softly, pulling it close to his, before he broke away a few minutes later. "Yeah... a small blessing... We don't get many...", he said with a small laugh. He blinked slowly as he looked back up at the stars. He raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Lilly. "Have I mentioned you are so hot?", he asked in a soft tone, surveying her for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm

she moaned softly against his mouth , enjoying the passionate kiss, nearly pouting when he pulled away, though a flush stole across her cheeks at his next words.. '' hmm not recently no you haven't.. '' grinned, reaching up to slid her hand over his chest.. '' hmmm we don't have to get completely naked since it is a bit cold outside.. '' she teased, moving her hand over his belly now before going lower.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

He smiled at the moan. He saw her almost pout. "Aw.. don't be sad, my love...", he said with a small smile as he saw her blush. "Well you are..", he teased, before he raised an eyebrow to her words. "Ah, now where is the fun in partially clothed sex?", he asked as he looked down, seeing where her hand ended up. He couldn't deny it, he would love to just take her right then and there, with or without clothes. He looked her up and down for a moment with an innocent face before he gently placed his other hand around her, pulling her to him to another, slower kiss, holding her there for a moment, his tongue dancing around hers, curling around it as he slowly at the same time began to undo her shirt.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

she moaned softly against his mouth, loving the feel of being pressed up against him. she removed her hand from his body to reach up to her shirt, slowly and carefully undoing the ties of it to undo it. ,never once breaking the kiss as she tugged the fabric from her body, breaking the kiss only long enough to pull his shirt off.. ' suppose your right.. no fun in that. '' she teased, tossing his shirt on one of the seats again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm

He moaned back against her mouth as he felt her press against him. He felt her finish removing her top, and then quickly take off his. He looked, seeing thatr his shirt landed on the chair, and not into the water. He looked at her with loving eyes as he gently kissed up her body, beginning at her belly button, and going up inbetween her breasts, up her neck, auntil he found his way to her lips. He kissed her lips several times before he kissed passionately again, more passionate than the last two combined, pulling her as close as he could to her, holding her head with one hand whilst the other reached down, undoing Lilly's pants, shoving them to her ankles, and rubbing across her panties softly, gently rubbing across her clit through the fabric, feeling the warmth. He never broke the kiss as he did so, moving his arm from her head and wrapping around her back while the other continued to tease her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 pm

she gave a soft sound of surprise when he pulled her up against him more and yanked her pants down, sucking in a breath before groaning against his mouth as he kissed her and teased her at the same time, he nearly made it to where she ran out of breath, wrapping her arms around him she nearly tripped before laughing as she fell over the seat, yanking him on top of her, sinking her fingers into his hair she leaned up and kissed him again before nuzzling his neck, still rubbing herself against his roaming hands.. '' little hard to manuever i think.. but don't worry i am fine love.. '' grinned, sliding her hands from his hair down his back to his ass, slipping her hands into his pants and slowly worked them off his hips.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

He snickered at the sound of her surprise. He pulled away when he could tell she was running out of breath, grabbing onto her, making sure she didn't fall. "Oof...", he muttered as he was yanked down over her. "You better be fine..", he said with a mischevious laugh, feeling her hands on his ass, and moving his pants off. He gently grabbed onto her panties, slipping them off and letting them fall onto the wood of the boat, while he slowly leaned his head in, gently licking her clit, moving his tongue up and down across her lips, burrowing his tongue into the skin, tasting the saltiness. He pulled away, looking at her. "Do you like that?", he asked in an innocent tone before he leaned his head down again, kissing gently at the skin, before allowing his tongue to tease her again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

she laughed at his threat of her better being fine.. '' i am love trust me.. Ohhh!!" her eyes widened at the first feel of his tongue flicking over her, '' what a wicked tongue you have love. '' she flushed, moaning softly as she tried her best not to squirm, though she instantly felt herself growing more and more wet with each teasing lick he did to her.. '' hmmm definitely love that .. '' she was leaned up on her elbows now as she watched him, definitely an erotic sight and one she wouldn't mind seeing over and over again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 pm

He felt her shake with every moan. He looked up while still licking over her clit, beginning to taste her juices as she got wetter. He placed his hands over her legs, trying to get up against her as much as he could, trying to lick as much as he could, breathing in, enjoying the smell as he felt himself getting hard just from the taste and smell. "Mmm... I love you...", he muttered in between breathing and licking. He looked up at her, seeing her watching, so he took one hand from her leg, and slowly triled it up her leg, to her clit, slipping his finger in and pressing against her as he continued to flick his tongue across the skin. "Mmm.. you are so wet...", he said as he pulled otu his finger which was covered in her juices.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 pm

she gasped and moaned, nearly laughing again when his fingers trailed up her sensitive inner thigh ..'' hmm that tickles... i love you too hun.. '' it was hard to concentrate at the moment let alone on words since his mouth was latched onto her, lapping up her wetness like a man dieing of thirst. she was enjoying it greatly and was already feeling the pleasure slowly begin to climb, she couldn't help the moan that came again from his fingers slipping into her wetness to tease her more with his tongue, she watched him still , almost afraid to close her eyes and miss something that he may do.. bitting her lower lip she watched him pull his fingers out being coated in her own personal juices.. '' hmm only for you .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 pm

He could feel the vibrations running through her body with every moan breath and gasp. "Shh...", he broke away just long enough to say before he closed his eyes, continuing to lick at her pussy, kissing gently and licking again, before he broke away, leaning up to kiss her passionately. He nibbled on her bottom lip before he broke away. "I don't want things to get too far along or else I won't get to have any fun...", he said with a mischevious smile. "His hand returned to her clit while he maintained his position over her. He pressed against her inner muscles, going in and out, massaging the lips before returning inside, to tease her further.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 pm

she groaned softly against his mouth,. tasting her self on his lips.. '' sorry your just good at teasing me love.. '' flushed again though enjoyed it even as he nibbled on her lower lip, kissing him back she rubbed against his hand more, laying back this time as she tried not to squirm too much .. getting a chance to slid her hands over his chest before going lower to tease and stroke him the way he was teasing her.. '' hmm can't have you missing out on the fun . that would be mean of me .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

He gave a smile as he pulled away from her kiss, feeling her lay back, and allow him more room to tease her with his hand. He closed his eyes, feeling her roaming hands and he felt them go lower. He opened his eyes slowly as he felt that he was already throbbing and hard. "It would be so mean of you...", he said with a small smile as he slowly slid out of his underwear, allowing her free access. "Mmm... It is so easy to tease you...", he said with a small chuckle as he pulled his hand from her pussy, and rubbing his fingers, feeling her juices between his fingers for a moment. "Hmm.. I think you're ready...", he said before he pulled away from her hands, walking so he was between her legs, and slowly penetrating her, feeling her inner muscles inside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next