The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

He looked over at her and looked down, picking up a small glass figurine of a bat. It's wings were spread out and he gave a small laugh. "This little thing is cute..", he mumbled as he turned it over in his hand. "It'snot that I mind churches, but I have never had reason to enter one...", he mumbled softly. "As for my birthplace, I have no want nor need to return there. I was hung... for something I didn't do.", he said softly, shaking the thoughts from his mind. He had been so young then. He had just turned 15 when his family was slaughtered. But, things being the way the way they were back then, they had no real forensics to prove otherwise.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 am

she looked over at the figurine he was holding before laughing softly '' yea it is cute, should probably get it, i have plenty of the wolves. and of course i have one or two of werewolves.. i found those in goth shops. they where pretty awesome. .. '' she frowned before sighing as she shrugged and picked out a few more things to pay for. '' well its alright hun, like i said we will go to wherever you want to go , you brought me to paris after all , think its your turn next whenever we decide to go to some place else.. '' she stopped a moment to look over a case full of little gothic fairies all decked out in black and glitter, '' heh haven't seen those in a while. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 am

He blinked in confusion. "Who the heck makes werewolf glass figurines?", he asked in surprise. He looked over at the figuringes that she found. "Strange gift shops...", he mumbled and then had an idea. He nudged her for a second. "Hey... quick question... did you ever watch George Carlin... the comedian before he died?", he asked. He had always wanted to try something like what he was thinking about but never had a chance. There was a bit on one of his comedy acts about how to keep service clerks on their toes, and one thing was to go into a gift shop and ask for your gift. Now that he thought about it, he couldn't stop.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 am

she blinked in surprise as he nudged her before asking a question..'' george carlin? err, no sorry i didn't. if i did, i don't remember though, i watched alot of tv when i was bored. '' she grinned at his first question.. '' easy, alot of goth people do. they are into all that stuff, vampires, fairies and weres. they are mostly fond of dracula though. '' she shrugged as she eyed him over closely '' what are you thinking? you look like your fixing to do something extremely fun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 pm

He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "Well... one of his things to 'keep people on their toes' was to go into a gift shop and ask for your gift. and I am really tempted to do it. I have not been in a gift shop and thought about it before... and now I have...", he mumbled in a soft whisper as he tapped his foot anxiously. He was weighing the decision for a moment before deciding. "After you check out, I am going to do it...", he whispered before turning her towards him and he hugged her. He wasn't sure why but he felt in a lovey mood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 am

she laughed softly before squeaking as he pulled her closer in a hug, she relaxed immediately and leaned into him, enjoying his warmth and his arms around her as she closed her eyes and lightly nuzzled his neck, placing small little kisses from his throat to his chin. '' hmmm sounds interesting hun. and fun, i am almost done, i am just looking for one more thing. . well hopefully if they have it here.. i have seen it online but they are always sold out.someone makes these really nifty looking hell cats, they look like panthers but he pants them really good. from the pictures on the site, one of the figurines has emerald green eyes, black body but he paints fire on their paws and tail. i like it.. would like to add it to my collection''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 am

He chuckled softly, nuzzling her neck softly as well, softly pinching the skin between his fangs and lower teeth before he pulled away. He pulled away from her slowly, looking at the shelves as he listened to the discription of the figurine.He picked one up, looking at it closely and sighing. "Well this one is close... it has ruby eyes... not emerald...", he said in a soft tone, ready to set it back on the shelf when he noticed that behind it's place was one with emerald eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 pm

she couldn't help the little shiver of pleasure race up her spine when he pinched the skin of her neck between his fangs and lower teeth, it just felt good. bitting her lip to keep from making a sound she relaxed before looking over at the one he picked up.. '' hmmm thats a new one too.. the guy must be bringing out more.. '' she spotted the other one he was looking at before grinning as she picked it up.. '' i will get both , just in case. '' she was definitely happy as she took the other one from him'' ok. arms are full. need to get these paid for before i drop them.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 pm

He grinned as he heard her, feeling her relax in his arms. "You go ahead and pay and I will do what I want to after you leave. I want you to watch the clerk's reaction, though. ((When he does this could you rp the clerk?)) He chuckled as he felt her take the other one from his hand. "I like the one with ruby eyes better, the red and the flames just seem to go together better...", he mumbled in a soft tone as he jumped a little, catching a figurine that slipped from her arms. "Yeah.. you better get rang up...", he said with a nervous chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

He grinned as he heard her, feeling her relax in his arms. "You go ahead and pay and I will do what I want to after you leave. I want you to watch the clerk's reaction, though. ((When he does this could you rp the clerk?)) He chuckled as he felt her take the other one from his hand. "I like the one with ruby eyes better, the red and the flames just seem to go together better...", he mumbled in a soft tone as he jumped a little, catching a figurine that slipped from her arms. "Yeah.. you better get rang up...", he said with a nervous chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:14 pm

((yea sure no problem))

she sucked in a breath when one of the figurines slipped before watching him catch it, relaxing she nodded as she headed over to the clerk.'' yea definitely need to hurry up and get them bagged. '' she set the figurines all on the counter before watching as the clerk rang them up and carefully wrapped them and put them in individual small box's to keep them safe and from being broken. she glanced over at him again before reaching over and taking the figurine he had saved and placed it on the counter with the others.. '' yes i like that one too, but its good to have the collection. wouldn't be complete without the others. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:26 am

He gave a nod as he looked at the clerk for a moment. She seemed new and still slightly confused. He knew this would really confuse the person, but at the moment didn't really care. "I am going back to look around while you finish up...", he whispered into Lilly's ear He was very anxious but was trying to remain the facade of calm. He looked at some gift bags and such, looking up now and again at the clerk, waiting for the clerk to finish ringing up Lilly. He really wondered how this would go. If he persued it enough, he was sure the girl would get so confused she would call the manager.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 am

she smiled looking over at him '' alright hun, '' she could tell he was anxious, just by his body language and the way he couldn't seem to hold still. she went back to watching the clerk put the figurines in their own box's with bubble wrap before taping them closed and placed them all in a bag. The clerk was fast in ringing her up and even get her a discount for buying so many all in one setting. Lilly paid for them before taking her bag and the receipt. Before glancing over at him to let him know the clerk was done. '' gonna wait over by the door love. ''

the clerk watched Lilly move to the door and sit down on one of the benches, she wasn't suspicious or anything just a bit happy that a costumer had actually payed for a large bundle of figurines all in one time, usually people just came in and bought one or two , the manager was definitely going to be happy. Her gaze glanced over at the man lilly had been talking to, he didn't seem bad or anything, just a bit nervous.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:50 pm

He gave a short nod and scratched the back of his neck a little. "Yes, perhaps you can...", he muttered in a calm and collective tone. "This... is a gift shop... correct?", he asked with a curious look around the store and back to the clerk. He was biting his tongue to keep himself from blurting it out. He had noticed that it seemed quieter now.. or at least it did to him. He gave a small wink to Lilly as he placed out a hand for a moment before murmurring, "I want my gift...", he said trying to be as serious as possible. "This is a gift shop... I want my gift..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Lilly grinned, trying her best not to laugh, she could see the slightly shocked and confused look on the young girls face. .

The clerk blinked in complete surprise after being asked if this was a gift shop and then being asked for his gift, she opened and closed her mouth several times, trying to figure out what to say before her face went a little red.. '' ummm.. it is a gift shop but... in order to get a gift someone err... has to buy it for you .. '' flushed again , rubbing the back her neck slightly '' hold on lemme go get the manager.. '' she was completely flustered, she had never had anything like this happen before. she quickly dissappeared to the back office and within minutes voices could be heard, though no one was angry or upset, just confused.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:35 pm

He tried to hold in his laughter for a moment, letting hand fall to his side. He looked out to Lilly and smiled. He couldn't believe that the woman went to get a manager. He really wondered what the manager was going to say... He had wished that he had a camera for the woman's expression. He looked around to the people behind him, all seeming disgruntled and impatient. He simply smiled and waved, facing the counter once more, trying to hear the voices from the back of the store. "Oh, my god... I think I may have woken her up a little...", he thought to himself before chuckling softly out loud.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 pm

she gave a soft laugh as she watched him, she too was wondering how the clerk was doing with it. she figured it was the very first time anyone had messed with her like that.. '' well you did surprise her hun.. though there is a first time for everything. '' she stretched out, not even bothering to listen to the clerk and her boss talk, she knew they where not upset, just surprised. and a bit baffled.

after a few more minutes the clerk came back out, still a little wide eyed and a surprised look still on her face.. '' well. this is a first sir. even my manager hasn't heard of this happening.. but i think you put him in a good mood, he has agreed to actually let you have one item here for free.. no matter the price.. '' she scratched the back of her head slightly , '' i admit.. you got me on that one.. so then. do you not what you want?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:49 pm

He raised an eyebrow for a moment, waiting on the clerk to return, or even wait for the manager to come out. "Yeah... I am surprised... George Carlin was a fairly well known comedian...", he said in a hushed tone to Lilly. His attention immedietly shifted to the clerk when she appeared. He sort of got stunned for a moment when he heard that he could have one item for free. "Wow.. really? Wow... I mean, you shocked me on that one there... I was expecting a ticked off manager trying to explain to me that that was not what a gift shop meant...", he said before closing his eyes and chuckling softly. He turned over to Lilly. "Well... Is there anything you want, my dear?", he asked in a soft tone with a small shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:35 pm

lilly grinned, arching a brow at his now shocked response to that of the clerk.. ' err.. well .. i dunno.. '' she glanced around, she had picked out all that she liked, and couldn't figure out if there was anything else.. '' its your free gift hun,why don't you pick something out? you can start your own little personal collection.. ''

the clerk flushed slightly , giving a little laugh.. '' well... normally yes he would be a bit mad.. but i think you stumped him as well, put him in a good mood.. besides your little lady friend there bought enough to make our sales go up about a weeks worth.. i would say he is definitely in a good mood''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

He peered around the shop, seeing a few souviners, seeing a leather jacket with a design of several international flags sewn onto the sleeves. He looked at the tag for a moment, quickly seeing the $49.99 sale tag. It was on clearance from $99.99. He gave a short nod. "How about this jacket?", he asked in a soft voice, looking at the flag designs, seeing Italy, Germany, France, and England as the ones he could recognize the easiest. It was nice, thick leather, like that of a biker jacket. It seemed warm enough, and flexible. He would cut holes in the back for his wings, putting little leather flaps over the holes for when he would just need a jacket.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm

the clerk looked over at the jacket he was eyeing, she grinned as she moved over to where he was to get a good look at it.. '' well of course, he did say anything you want, and the price is not that bad either, your actually the first person to express an interest in it. '' she picked it up off of the hanger to hold it up in front of him'' hmmm looks to be in your size as well, well go along now. try it on, we want you to be happy with your gift.. and have to make sure its sized right for you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:06 pm

He gave a short shrug, quickly slipping it on and giving a short tug or two, feeling the leather for a moment against him. "Hmm... you're right... it does fit nicely...", he murmurred softly, eyeing Lilly for a moment before averting his eyes back to the jacket. "What do you think you will want to do after this?", he asked softly as he gave a confident nod. "Yeah... I think this will work...", he said in a quiet tone. He hadn't expected this as a response to a George Carlin bit, but... whatever... It worked for him!
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm

the clerk smiled as she watched him pull it on, she eyed him over reaching out to lightly tug on the sleeves of the jacket before zipping it up on him and giving a slight tug on the bottom of it.. '' well it does seem to fit fine, not too tight and it seems that you can move freely in it while its zipped.. hold still'' she took his right sleeve to carefully remove the tag off of it. '' we have to keep the tag for inventory. i will write you up a receipt for it, its got a life time warranty on it which means if it gets ripped or whatever we can fix it for you ,''

Lilly smiled, watching the clerk walk off to get the receipt, getting up she moved over to him and slid her hand over the front of his jacket. '' i like it, definitely looks good on you. '' tilting her head to the side slightly she looked him over still'' definitely enjoying the look. as for what to do next i don't know.. we can go sight seeing i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 pm

He jumped a little when the clerk took the tag off. "Really? A life time warranty? Strange anyone can do those anymore... everything wears out breaks, rips or tears.", he mumbled softly. He thought for a moment on Lilly's words. "Well... I dunno... I was thinking since this was your idea, we would do whatever you want to do...", he said in a soft tone as he tugged at the jacket again, before unzipping it. It was very warm, especially inside. "So as to what we do next is entirely up to you.", he said before walking over to her and kissing her gently on the lips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:36 pm

the clerk shrugged as she came back with his receipt. '' yea well . not many really come back to have things repaired, most thing that the look of wear and tear looks good.. we are just letting you know that if you ever want it repaired or fixed you can just bring it back and we will do it. ''

Lilly smiled as she watched him, '' well . i say we go sight seeing. maybe right one of those little boat thingies i saw a while ago in the river.. would be nice at night. '' she would like to see that since at night paris was lit up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next