The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 32 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm

He looked at her with a coy smile. "So what were you thinking about then?", he asked softly. "I'm not saying you are stuffing your face, it's just that I don't want you to get sick. He finished it a little after her, and still had his other side items to finish off, but wasn't entirely hungry for them. "I am sated for now love. We can wander or something, and if I am hungry later, maybe I can get a bite to eat... pardon the pun.", he said with a smile as he took another sip of the synthetic blood, ready to pour another glass, to find that it was empty.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 32 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 am

she smiled at his coyness, sliding a glance his way as she picked up her glass to take a sip before offering it to him when he realized the bottle was empty.. '' i will share mine if you like.. hmmm and well, i was thinking that , if now i can eat in places like this.. real food. even if it is just a rare steak. it would make it harder for a hunter to find us.. they don't expect our kind to eat human food and as far as i know they have no knowledge that we can do such a thing. hell i even tasted a bit of garlic on that steak and i feel find. so there goes that myth right out the window of us unable to be even near garlic.. ''

She had to admit though the smell of an fresh garlic clove was always harsh on her sensitive nose, but on the steak, just the tiniest light tasting of it. was fine. no upset stomach or feeling sick like she was going to die.. in fact.. she felt very well sated. '' hmmm bite to eat huh?" grinned teasing him. licking her lower lip slowly '' definitely having you to nibble on sounds good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 pm

He shook his head. "No, you finish it...", he said with a smile. He raised an eyebrow. "Garlic? Heavens, no. I love Garlic!", he proclaimed with a smile. "Without garlic, I think I would die...", he said with a laugh, before hearing her tease, which instantly caught his attention. "Now, love... you keep talking like that, and I might end up doing things in public that are frowned upon...", he said, putting a hand to his chest innocently. Right now, his mind was completely off food, and it was on dirty thoughts right now. He gave a teasing smile. "Or if you keep it up, we won't have enough time to see everything... and I doubt very much that the people here would like a mess like that..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

she blushed brightly and grinned as she finished her fake blood as well before licking her lips again to catch the little drops. '' hmmm . sounds like fun.. ' grinned, moving to get up.. '' well come on , lets pay the bill. then get out of here.. '' she looked him over, making a small sound of approval. '' ohh now see, saying stuff like that doesn't scare me love.. makes me want to know exactly how you would go about doing something just like that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm

He signalled for the waiter to come over and drop off the bill, and Alex sat downt he money to pay for it, and a tip. "Well you at least seem to approve of it...", he said with a chuckle as he began to walk out. "It's just that if you bring up thought like that, and say I don't have enough self control, I think we might get kick out of a few places around here.", he mumbled softly, looking back. "Coming, love?", he asked, studying her for a moment, looking her over and he bit on his lower lip a little. "So... where do you want to go next?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

she gave him a cheeky grin as she slipped her arm through his and leaned against him, lightly rubbing her cheek against his shoulder.. '' hmm your turn to pick. if am just enjoying the night.. and so what if you lose a bit of self control in .. That ... area of fun.. atleast its enjoyable.. and we are what we are, we can easily hide ourselves from prying eyes to keep us from getting kicked and you know it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:52 pm

He turned, seeing her grin. He put his arm onto her shoulder, pulling her close to him, and he leaned a little to kiss her gently. "I don't have any ideas other than the one running through my mind right now...", he mumbled with a grin. "So you pick a place, and well if something happens, I guess we will hide ourselves which you seem so confident in our ability to do so...", he said softly. The more that the subject prolonged, the more that the idea festered in his mind. He looked her over for a moment as he began to nibble on his lip again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 pm

she smiled and kissed him back lightly , snuggling against him as they walked.. '' hmmm pick a place huh?" she looked around slowly ,trying to find something before grinning .. '' do you like the theatre? live theatre as in . plays?" she grinned, shifting a little, just from the dirty thoughts in her mind with him oh yea she was getting excited.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 pm

He continued to hold her close. "Hmmm... never been...", he mumbled softly. He loosened his hold on her a little to allow her to shift enough to get comfortable. He looked down at her again. "Is there a theatre nearby that you know of, love?", he asked in a soft tone, trying his best to not think as the thoughts continued to travel through his mind, unfiltered. His thoughts were now on how they would hide in a theatre, if they did do what obviously both of their minds were on. "Sure... let's go to the theatre...", he mumbled.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:40 pm

she grinned, as she pointed to one of the larger buildings.. '' we are in france,, i learned to read the language just never speak it.. that building right there says its the grand theatre and its showing a live show of some sort of parody. . '' she grinned as she lightly kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear.. ' this kind of theatre's have personal showing box's for high payers.. we can have a whole spot to ourselves without anyone getting a good look at us you know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

He looked at the large building. "It's not too far away. Sure, let's go...", he said, and began walking toward the building before freezing, hearing her words in his ear. "You are making it very difficult right now...", he said with a playful grin, looking at her again before he pulled her into a passionate and long kiss, holding her against him before he pulled away. "So very difficult, love..", he mumbled as he took her hand in his and began walking to the building again, this time with a little more speed to his pace.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm

she laughed , moaning softly against the long kiss, by the time he broke it she was breathless again and flushed in the cheeks with excitement.. '' hmmm well good, means i am doing my job right.. '' she teased, following him just as quickly , she was quick to pay for the tickets and even secured a private box for them before tugging him up the stairs, she could already hear laughing and talking from the play.. '' atleast its loud.. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

He looked at her for a moment. He was going to say something, but bit his tongue, looking around the theatre as they walked in. He kissed her gently as they walked up the stairs, coming to a door. He openned it slowly, and peered in, seeing a few chairs, and hearing the play below. "You're right, it is loud...", he said as he blushed a little, thinking of what they were about to do there...He took in a breath and walked in, holding the door open for her. His attention was already back on her as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into another passionate kiss, a bit longer and a bit hotter than the last one.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

she smiled as she followed him into the box before closing the door behind her, managing to get it locked before he was kissing her again, moaning softly from his taste, she threw her arms around his neck, kissing him back hungrily as she pressed her body up against his, only pulling back just when she needed air before kissing him again as her hands slid from around his back to his front, gently rubbing the front of his pants.'' and definitely no camera's love. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 pm

His eyes went a little wide at her eagerness, but he closed them quickly and moaned in response. His hands slowly moved over her body, caressing her back and slowly moving their way to her front, and he began to undo her top. He took in a few breaths during the pause before pulling her back, feeling her hand at the front of his pants. He pulled away from the kiss as she spoke, taking in a few breaths. "I would hope not...", he said with a playful grin as he removed her top, and began to caress her body, having his fingertips dance over her smooth skin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 pm

she grinned'' well if they did , i wouldn't care, give the security guy something interesting to watch then a boring play he is probably falling asleep too'' she teased, shivering from his touch as she undid his pants , she wanted him nearly wild and knew just how to get him that way, knocking his hands away she knelt down as she slid his pants down just enough to free his length.

without hesitation she leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the tip, while her hand went to the base and began to gently stroke and tease, all the while her eyes where trained on his face.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm

He smiled in return. He really didn't have anything to say, he was just going to go along for the ride. He felt her shiver at his touch. He laid his head back for a moment, feeling her undoing his pants. He looked at her, feeling her knock his hands away, and he gave a small frown as he felt her sliding his pants down. His eyes kept contact with hers as he raised an eyebrow. He could feel that he was already stiff and throbbing with anticipation, but he gave a small jump when she leaned forward. His eye closed, and he let out a soft moan immediately. "I don't get to play at all?", he whined softly as his hands found her hair and gently began to run through it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

she gave a slight laugh as she blew a gentle breath over his tip just to make him jump.. ' hmm not. yet.. atleast until you get alittle. hmmm on the last edge of your control'' gave him a wicked grin, feeling his hands in her hair as she leaned forward again to lightly run her tongue over his full length before slowly taking him into her mouth, nearly deep throating him as she sucked hard at the same time as pulling slowly back, wanting to see him squirm. the whole entire time her fingers where still stroking and teasing the base. not leaving an inch of him unattended.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 pm

He looked up at her, giving a sigh of pleasure, a shiver going throughout his body. "The last edge of my control?", he asked, already getting breathless. giving a soft moan as he felt her warm tongue across his length before his head went back and he let out a long moan, feeling her beginning to suck on him, and tease. His hands gripped a little harder on her hair. "It's not fair...", he said with a breathless laugh, before he laid back, just feeling pleasure already flowing through his body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

she couldn't help the slight laugh in her throat while her mouth was on him, probably sending little vibrations to move over his length as she did the tease again, lightly reaching up to shove his legs apart a little. pulling back from his length before she nipped at his thigh, giving a gentle nip here and there before lightly sinking her fangs into the sensitive spot. knowing it would add more to the pleasure as she stroked him slightly faster now.. '' oh yes.. last of your control.. that little thing that keeps you from going, screw it and take whatever you want as rough as you want it until your satisfied. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 pm

He jumped at her laugh. He obliged as he spread his legs apart as he felt her give a shove. He looked up, feeling her pull away. He raised an eyebrow, feeling her nips at his thigh before his eyes went wide, feeling her fangs sinking into the sensetive skin there. "Now you aren't allowed to tease me like I teased you...", he said, letting out a moan, feeling her stroking as he laid flat against the ground. "Really... you really want that?", he asked through half closed eyes. He swallowed before taking in a deep shuddering breath.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

she gave another gentle laugh as she flicked her tongue over the bite.. '' oh yes.. don't get me wrong, i love the gentle side of you . but i want to see how out of control you get.. not on a killing spree. but on something on the lines of love making.. '' grinned, taking him in her mouth again as she moved quicker this time, sucking harder, and stroking more with her tongue and fingers, wanting him squirming and hissing out in pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 pm

His eye twitched, feeling her warm tongue over the sensetive bite. He gave a groan, feeling her warm mouth on his member again, but this time harder, and quicker. His fists clenched her hair hard while he closed his eyes, feeling everything right now, hearing the music from the play drown out from his consciousness. Right now, it was just him and her, and he was loving it. "God...", he mumbled, biting on his lower lip, puncturing the skin easily which made a small droplet of blood stream down his chin. His body twitched lightly, as he could already feel pressure, and the urge to rip off all of her clothes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm

she gave a small gasp as her scalp stung from him clenching her hair but it only added to the pleasure of it.. pulling back she gave a gentle moan as she shifted and eyed the blood on his chin, leaning up she leaned down to run her tongue over the crimson trail. enjoying his taste.. '' hmm your getting close. '' she if she where a cat she was sure she would be purring right now as her fingers returned to his length, stroking hard and fast, but always stopping when she sensed he neared his finish, waiting for him to relax before doing it again, a slow torture of pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

He clenched his eyes shut, giving a breathless laugh to her moan, quickly followed by a moan. He twitched a little when he felt her tongue across his chin. "Yeah... I know...", he said in between pants, feeling her stroking at him again. Each time he got close and she stop he would let out a groan, half pleasure, half frustration. He looked up, feeling himself get close, seeing a few beads of precum trailing down his length in a shimmering line down to her fingers. He was beginning to get a bit manic from the pleasure while he propped himself up with his elbows, gripping onto her hair with a free hand, and pulling on it slow and hard, his fingers digging against her scalp.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next