The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 4 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 pm

He grinned. "No there are no cameras." He says with a grin.."I think I can distract you enough." He grinned as he pressed her close to him before kissing her deeply his hands moving to her shirt and pulling it up breaking the kiss temporairly as he dropped the shirt to the floor before kissing her once more .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 4 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 pm

she kissed him back, after a bit she slowly relaxed against him, only taking a few breaths when he broke the kiss to pull her shirt off and toss it aside before he kissed her again, he was confusing her a little though since before he had been a bit rough and at the moment all he was doing was distracting her and being a bit gentle. nipping his lower lip sharply she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, sinking her fingers into his hair and getting handfuls of it. tugging slightly as she pressed close. already pretty much half naked since she didn't have any undergarments on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:53 pm

He grinned when she nipped his lower lip and wrapped her arms around his neck before sinking her fingers into his hair. He grinned as he brok the kiss pulling his shirt off and dropping it to the ground. "Hmm..I must say you have one sexy body." He grinned as his hands moved to her breasts. He then leaned down flicking each of her nipples with his tongue before moveing to pull her pants down slowly his eyes looking into hers
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 pm

she sucked in a breath of pleasure when he teased both of her nipples, making her shiver a little as she held onto him and stepped out of her pants.. '' funny , your the only one to say that.. '' she muttered, glancing over at jim who definitely looked more pissed now rather then pained. then again she knew he could handle alot of pain to a certain extent. looking back down at damon she flushed again, watching him curiously wanting to see what he would do next.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm

He grinned slightly..."Hmmm well its true." He says with a grin as he pushed her pants to the floor before he sat down on the edge of the bed pulling her closer. His hand moved inbetween her legs teasing her slightly before his other hand moved around to her as pulling her closer to his face. He then leaned forwards running his tongue up her folds.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 pm

she groaned softly and squirmed the moment she felt his tongue on her, making her even more aroused and wet, tightening her hold on his hair she half closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.. '' hmmm if you say so , gotta say your good looking yourself once you get passed that stubborn attitude of yours.. '' she teased, nearly forgetting that jim was watching as she slid her hands down the back of his neck and shoulders, pretty much the only places she could reach for now without interrupting his teasing of her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:08 pm

He grinned as he looked up at her..."Hmmm I'm glade you like." He grinned as he went back to teasing her for a little longer before scooting back on the bed and pulling her on top of him.."YOu know...It makes it eaiser when I don't have to hold you in place." He grinned slightly as he brushed some hair from her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

she squeaked in surprise as he tugged her onto him on the bed, eyes wide slightly she gave a small laugh'' really now, you said so yourself you loved it when people struggled.. '' she bit her lip slightly as he brushed hair from her face, though it wouldn't stay out of her face since it was short. she shifted her weight slightly as she leaned down and nipped his collar bone.. '' honestly , never had rough before. well not that rough until you ... he was violent but never as... well. not as good as you'' she mumbled, talking bout jim, especially since jim only did it until he was satisfied and usually left her without any satisfaction.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm

He grinned slightly as he looked to her.."Oh I do...Its jsut eaiser when ya don't struggle...Unless you want it rough again." He grinned as she nipped his collar bone. HE then grinned slightly.."Good to know that I'm pretty good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 am

she looked up at him slightly '' aren't you supposed to be distracting me in stead of just laying there?" she teased, shifting her body slightly as she nipped his chest slightly harder to see what he would do.. '' hmmm don't matter really , it was still good and as long as it feels good. '' she had completely forgotten about jim now, solely focused on Damon at the moment as she slid her hands over him and tugged at his pants slightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:48 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes yes." he says as he then grinned when she nipped his chest ..."I'll keep that in mind." He grinned as she then tugged at his pants. He lifted his hips to help her get them off..."Maybe next time I'll be rough with ya." He winked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 am

she snorted'' i am not holding my breath , if that happens i might have to be struggling or something. '' glanced up at him and rolled her eyes at his cocky grin before she bit him hard, tugging his pants off at the same time. getting a bit impatient she wanted the pleasure again from the first time they had been together.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 am

He grinned slightyl as he looked to her..."Hmmm alright doesn't sound too bad." He grinned before groaning as she bit him hard.."Hmm damn..." He says with a smirk as he pulled her to him kissing her deeply before rolling them both over.."I like your impatients." He grinned as he leaned sinking his fangs deeply into her neck hitting all the good nerves perfectly as he pushed into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 am

she sucked in a breath and moaned deeply as she arched up against him, trembling i pleasure from his bite as she felt her face heat up again'' can't help it.. th ink i might be addicted to you '' she muttered, barely noticing any noise from jim, which sounded even more pissed off, she didn't care.wrapping her arms around his neck and grabbing small fistfulls of his hair she pushed against him more, '' is that a good th ing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 am

He grinned bitting harder when she said she might be addicted to him. He then moved back healing the bit before grinning slightly..."Of course its a good thing." He groaned as he as he started to thrust into her hard and fast.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:28 am

she yelped when he bit harder though the mixture of the pain with the pleasure was a little exotic, she watched him lean up before he started moving, making her moan in pleasure'' well good, you better not complain about it'' grumbled , shifting slightly under him before wrapping her legs around his waist lightly, pushing against him more to try and make it better.Already she was feeling the pleasure building, she concentrated as much as she could to keep it under control to make it last longer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:34 am

He smirked cocking his head to the side.."I wouldn't complain about it." He grinned as his thrusting grew faster and harder when she pushed agaisnt him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 am

she groaned deeper when he moved harder, making her swear several times as she arched against him more, digging her nails into his shoulders before feeling her body tense up quickly as her climax hit suddenly , sucking in a breath and whimpering in pleasure she could do nothing but lay under him, panting and trying her best to hold still. she was barely are of Jim knocking the chair over as he tried to get lose.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 am

He groaned as she arched against him more digging her nails diging into his shoulders before she hit her climax.."Hmm damn." He groaned feeling her tighten arround him. Which drove him to pick up the pace even more feeling him self growing closer to his climax.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 am

the quicker he moved the more she moaned in pleasure as she moved against him as much as she could, a bit hard when slightly pinned under him but didn't stop her from trying, she could feel him getting closer himself to his release so she waited, using her new found instincts to figure out the last minute to wait before she leaned up and sank her fangs into his neck deeply and hard, making sure to hit any pleasurable nerves there.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 am

He groaned as he then felt her fangs sink into his neck deeply jsut as he hit his climax makeing it 10x better.."Ohhhh fucking hell." He groaned as pushed into her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 am

she moaned against his neck ,jerking against him as her second climax hit and she arched against him hard before slowly relaxing under him, healing the bite she layed back completely , licking her lower lip to get the rest of his blood from her mouth.. '' that was definitely fun'' she mumbled, shifting her hips a little and grinned when she m oved'' hmmm think your corrupting me into some bad behaviors you know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am

He groaned as she arched agains him before feeling her relax..."I agree." He grinned groaning when she shifted her hips..."But you like it." He grinned as he then slowly pulled out of her with another groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am

she sucked in a breath before grinning slightly at his response. '' definitely.. its a new... change in my life.. one that i am learning to enjoy.. never used to be a bad girl '' she teased, bitting her lip slightly as she turned to glance at jim. '' sooo.. how do we clean this mess up... would say start a fire but i don't want to risk any of the children that live in this building. '' she mumbled, stretching slowly , '' and don't think we can make it look like they killed each other i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 am

He looked to her and then grinned as he moved off her and then sat at the edge of the bed seeing jim laying on his side.."Someone tried to escape." He muttered as he looked to her..."Go pull the fire alarm that way every one has a chance to get out...Then I'll start the fire...With the woman here they will think that you and Jim both died in the fire...Meaning htey wont be searching for you." He says as he looked to her.."I'll meet you in the forest." He says with a smile as he looked to her. He then got to work getting everything ready before picking up the woman tossing her onto the bed. He walked over and looked to Jim sitting him up in the chair and hitting him in the face knocking him out cold before untieing him and tossing him into the bed as well before going over to the stove and pulling out the gas line sitting a lite candle next to the bed.. When the alarm was pulled Damon went to the window jumping out just as the appartment erupted into fire. He then headed for the woods.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next