The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 22 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm

she squeaked, laughing softly as she snuggled up against him. '' hmmmm yes rough around the edges, your still learning things, which is alright. i am learning new things too, '' she smiled looking up at him.. '' i am not trying to embarrass you or anything okay, '' yawning again she stretched out before relaxing, closing her eyes as she rested her head on him, '' i agree, it feels really good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 22 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm

He continued to purr softly. "Well excuse me for not being entirely adapted to the free lieft...", he teased. He smiled back down to her. "I know you're not...", he said softly as he closed his eyed, curling up against her, holding her to him. "You feel really good...", he whispered, barely audible over his purrs. His tail found it's way to her leg and wrapped it's way loosely around it before he fell asleep. He continued to purr for a few minutes before it died out and his muscles relaxed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:33 pm

she smiled, keeping her eyes closed as she listened to his purrs'' i know hun and you feel really good too. '' she fell asleep not too long after he did, snuggling more against him now.

After a few hours she slowly stirred, snuggling more against him as her ears twitched, not sure what woke her but the only thing she knew was that she had gotten cold, still groggy she glanced at the fireplace, yawning as she rubbed her eyes.. '' gah.. fire died down'' she mumbled, all they would have to do was restart it since there was still bit of dry logs in there that didn't burn completely.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Charlie slowly opened one eye at the sound of her voice, before quickly rubbing his arms, trying to warm them up. "What happened?", he asked softly as he slowly sat up, giving a yawn and a stretch as he opened his other eye slowly. He took a peek outside, seeing it was dark outside. He slowly got up, placing some more wood into the hearth, and quickly finding the matches. He swiped one match, lighting it quickly and threw it amongst the wood. "Hmm... hopefully that works...", he said as he turned to her, and gave a stretch. "Want to go back to sleep?", he asked as he rubbed his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 pm

she yawned as she sat up and waited for the fire to go up again'' hmmm heh time happened hun, heh when we fall asleep the fire tends to die down if we don't stoke it after a while. it happens'' she smiled , enjoying the warmth now. '' i am going to have to get the heater going. that will last longer without us having to tend to it so much. '' she smiled, looking up at him.. '' hmm well that nap was good. but if your still tired we can easily go back to sleep. '' she got up and stretched again before frowning as she glanced around...'' erm.. where are the cats?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

He sat back down on the couch, before getting back up and quickly finding the thermostat which was by the front door. He flicked a switch and a furnace could be heard, sparking to life. He walked back over drowsily and plopped back onto the couch. "Hmm... I just want to cuddle...", he said softly as he curled up against her, wrapping his arms around her as he did so. "The cats?", he asked, peering around the room. "I don't know... I haven't seen them since we started our... bonding time...", he said softly with a playful smile. "Hey... what was that surprise you were talking about for when we went to bed anyways?", he asked as he looked up at her for a moment, before returning his eyes to search around for the cats.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 pm

she gave a soft laugh as she petted his ears a little after he had pulled her close.. '' hmm you already had your surprise, in the bathroom love.. and then another surprise when we found out i was pregnant. '' she teased, kissing his cheek softly before looking around for the cats.. '' hmm i remember a certain someone looking like he passed out on the bathroom floor anyways, wasn't that a big surprise?" she teased, before finding the cats curled up under the couch'' found em.. geez they had me worried for a moment, thought i was going to panic.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

"You said in the bedroom, though... I thought...", he said absentmindedly with a small chuckle. "Pregnant... you...", he said softly, going into a stunned state again, but snapping out of it quickly and hugging her tightly. "Yeah... big surprise...", he mumbled as he nuzzled her neck softly. "Heh.. they were hiding from us...", he said softly with a light chuckle, peeking under the couch to see them curled up. "Panic?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "whatever... I want to cuddle...", he said as he curled up against her again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm

she squeaked and laughed softly as she cuddled back against him.. '' well.. surprise was supposed to be in the bedroom but we never really made it that far.. ahh yes panic.. i didn't want them running off. '' frowned before sighing.'' nothing wrong with that . have had nuka for a long time, he is my best friend well as an animal.. i am attached to him really ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 pm

"Oh... so it was that...", he said with a raised eyebrow as he relaxed against her. "I know, but you notice for a few seconds he is gone and you panic? you didn't even call him...", he said softly. "I know you are attached to him...", he said in a whisper. He didn't want to argue, but he wasn't quite sure why she would be so quick to panic. He shrugged it off, not really wanting to further discuss it, so he slowly closed his eyes, wanting so very much to go back to sleep with her. He slowly looked up at her. "Sorry...", he said in a quiet tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 am

she blinked slightly , glancing at him before sighing..'' no use in calling him.. he is a cat hun, half the time he don't listen to his own name. '' she mumbled, she settled back against him.. '' i am sorry, i don't mean to act like that.. '' she grumbled, her ears going flat against her head as she laid down with him, her hand reaching down from the side of the couch to lightly pet Nuka.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 am

"Any time I have had a pet, it has learned it's own name...", he said softly. "Don't worry about it, my love...", he said softly as he felt her ears go flat against her head. "What's wrong?", he asked as he saw her reach down to pet Nuka. "I don't mean to upset you... I just didn't understand...", he said with a small shrug as he slowly began to drift into a sleep, enjoying the warmth of her and the fire as he slowly started to eminate a low purr. He clutched onto her firmly but loosely as he smiled. "I love you...", he said caringly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am

she closed her eyes and sighed, '' nothings wrong hun, just go back to sleep.. '' she relaxed, feeling comfortable against him even more while he purred '' love you too hun. '' she yawned and figured it was just part of her pregnancy that she was getting moody. she snuggled up against him even more, her tail wrapping itself around his as she went back into a light sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 am

He fell asleep shortle after he felt her tail wrap around his, and stopped purring shortly after. He woke back up with sunlight streaming across his face. He squinted his eyes at first, and have a yawn before openning his eyes, which immedietly closed in response to the sunlight. He looked down at Missy for a moment and began to purr again as he slowly ran his hand across her body with a smile on his face. "Time to wake up, my love...", he said softly as he kissed her gently on her cheek. "At least that is what the sun is saying anyways...", he mumbled softly as he briefly stretched as he laid there.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:46 am

Missy had been in such a deep sleep that not even the sun woke her, but when she heard him she yawned and slowly stirred'' hmmm really? can't sleep for a few more minutes?" mumbled, yawning as she stretched slowly before blinking awake.. '' ohh ... sun's up.. '' sitting up she yawned again.. before blushing as her stomach gave a loud growl. '' hmm th ink i am hungry for breakfast, what about you hun?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 pm

He smiled, seeing her slowly stirring. "I don't think the sun will let you sleep for a few more minutes, love...", he said with a continuing smile, hearind her stomach growl as he sat up next to her. "Breakfast sounds ok...", he said with a nod. He wasn't hungry yet, but would encourage her to eat if she was hungry. He placed a gentle hand on her stomach. "I want you to go to one of those clinics today...", he said softly as he rubbed his eyes softly. He wanted to know definetely if she was pregnant, and when to expect the child.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 am

she blinked a few more times, now becoming a bit more awake before she smiled and placed her hand over his on her belly '' hmm alright, i can do that. '' leaning up she lightly kissed him before moving off the couch. '' definitely breakfast.. i am starving... eggs sound good.. hmm with some bacon.. '' frowned as she glanced around.'' damn i didn't grab any juice.. ah well. '' smiled nuzzling his neck playfully before heading into the kitchen, atleast the fridge was working so they didn't totally have to go without some food. '' glad these cabins have some bit of power source. hmmm cats might want some bacon too. '' she teased, pulling things out of the inky dinky little fridge.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 am

He smiled, feeling her hand over his. "Good...", he said with a caring smile. He got up and stretched for a moment, cupping his hand around her head, feeling her nuzzling him. "Do we have any milk? Milk will work...", he said with a smile, seeing her pulling things out of the fridge. He hadn't noticed it until then as to how quiet everything was out there. No electric motors or pumps to be heard, just simplicity for the most part. "So want to go after breakfast?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "The sooner we get some solid information, I think the better...", he muttered softly as he walked up behind her, and ran a gentle hand along her back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm

she smiled and looked back at him'' yea just a small thing of milk though , and sure i don't mind, i agree, sooner the better. '' she smiled feeling him behind her she looked up at him again before getting the little gas stove going so she could heat the pan up. '' hmmm i love it out here.. no cars.. no noise.. nothing, it feels good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm

"Ok.. that will do. a small amount is enough... we will have to go back to that store, though.", he said gently into her ears before he took a few steps back. "Hmm... I love it out here too, but more than anything... I love you...", he said softly as he sat back down onto the couch with a drowsy yawn. He had gotten a good night's sleep, but with all of their activity last night, he was still worn out. "Just the small buzz of any lights and the fridge...", he mumbled as he gave a short sigh, feeling the warmth of the fire as he turned to look at it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 pm

she smiled as she quickly put some eggs into the pan and began to scramble them'' yea i know, its ok though.. '' she was still a little worried though about the government searching for him. and her . considering now she would be considered an accomplice for hiding him, she didn't care, she would do anything for him.. she hummed slightly as she made enough for two people just in case he got hungry. '' yea just don't go messing with the wildlife .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:05 pm

She saw her smile as he gave a relaxing sigh. He peered over at her, seeing a small sign of worry. "What's wrong, my love?", he asked as he sat up. "And don't worry about that, my love.. the only wildlife I will mess with you...", he said with a small laugh. He got up from the couch and walked up next to her, placing a gentle hand across her shoulder before leaning in and kissing her cheek gently. "What's wrong?", he asked seriously as his thumb brushed across her cheek where he had just kissed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:27 pm

she couldn't help the small laugh as she took out the bacon from the sizzling pan .. '' i am not wild life hun . i am tamed. '' she teased. looking up at him as he kissed her cheek before sighing. '' nothings wrong really i am just thinking, trying to figure out how to make sure everything is .. well.. set.. safe.. i mean.... with the possibility high with me being pregnant and and all i don't know what we are going to do if the government finds us again '' though she doubted they would since there was no way they could be tracked. well as far as she knew.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Well you are the closest thing to wildlife I ever mess with...", he said with a smile which quickly took the shape of a small frown. "I know... but honestly we have done everything we can to ensure things are safe...", he said as he rubbed her shoulder caringly. "We have changed our names, we live with next to no electricity, and well.. even I look different...", he said as he gave a sigh and rested his head on her shoulder, rubbing against it softly. "Relax and hope.. it's all we can do...", he whispered softly as one hand reached up to pet her ear softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 pm

she nodded, closing her eyes and relaxing against him, smiling when he rubbed her ear, which had her purring in a matter of seconds.. '' hmm i know.. i am just hoping t hat was enough'' nudging him slightly she handed him a plate. '' come on ,let us eat, so we can go to that clinic and what not. can't leave on an empty stomache. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next