The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 23 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:47 pm

He gave a grin as he heard her begin to purr and he softly pinched her ears between his fingers, feeling the soft fur there rubbing against his skin. "If it isn't my love, there is nothing mroe we can do... I just hope our child... if it is there... won't inherit my problems...", he said with a sad sigh as his other hand found it's way to her belly, and gave it a small rub before he grabbed the plate. "Ok, my love...", he said with a caring smile as he gave a sniff, smelling the air, smelling the eggs and he quickly began to shovel them down as he b egan to walk towards the couch.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 23 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 am

she groaned in pure bliss as he rubbed her ears more, even the small little pinch didn't hurt at all, she watched him through half closed eyes before laughing as he sniffed the food. '' what? . the eggs are fresh , i am not going to feed you anything bad, '' she teased, kissing his cheek just as he walked back to the couch, shaking her head she smiled as she followed him with her own plate after turning the stove off. settling down next to him she attacked her eggs first before working on the bacon.. '' hmmmm. and i don't know hun. just have to wait and see i guess. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm

"I was smelling them because they smelled good...", he said with a smile and a mouthfull of food. He looked up at her ears, resisting the urge to rub them and make her groan again. He kissed her back. "I know, I am just worried... my life... before I met you was hell in it's own right because of my mentality...", he said with a small sigh. "I just don't ever want our child to do the same...", he said with another quiet sigh before he began to devour the bacon hungrilly. "And as always, you did good on the meal even though we don't have much...", he said with a smile
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 pm

she laughed softly as she polished off her plate easily '' well the milk added to the eggs make them a little fluffy,. .. don't get too excited, i am not that fancy on the cooking other then the homemade stuff... anything fancier then that is well too complicated.. '' she teased, getting up to rinse her plate off. '' yea.. i can understand that but then again you where not in a normal place.. no parents or anything, our child will have parents. so don't worry too much on it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

He gave her a nudge with his elbow. "You do perfectly...", he said with a grin as he got up shortly after her, not even leaving a bit of egg or bacon on his plate so he sat it into the sink quietly. "Yeah, I know but I am not even sure if it is hereditary...", he said with a short sigh. "It's hard not to worry about it, my love...", he said softly. "C'mon get dressed and we can go to the clinic..", he said as he gave her a pat on her shoulder. He gave a short stretch before looking around and giving a shrug. "I am already dressed...", he teased with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm

she laughed and nodded before going over to her bag and quickly getting some clean clothing out, she was quick to get dressed, brushing her hair and what not before pulling her shoes and coat on before heading out the door, she gave a squeak as she sank nearly a foot into snow and fell flat on her ass in the snow. '' oooo it got deeper.. '' she grinned as she looked up at him , glad that she had something soft to land on even if it was cold.. '' geez. i forget how much it snows. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 pm

He watched her grab something clean, and brush her hair. He briefly saw how much snow was on the ground before she headed out and he grimaced at the sound of her landing straight into the snow. He quickly ran out and pulled her up. "Watch yourself...", he said in a concerned tone as he began to brush snow from her clothes. "Yeah... wouldn't have expected this much...", he said as he pulled a coat onto himself and walked out of the cabin door, locking it behind him. He trenched his way to the van, each footfall making a loud noise as the snow crunched in. "I hope this thing can get going...", he said with a grimace as he unlocked the driver's side door and climbed in, quickly unlocking the passenger door to let Missy in.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

she grinned as he yanked her up'' relax , i am not hurt, the snow broke my fall , its actually pretty soft. '' she stretched before quickly climbing into the cab, blowing on her hands a little since they got cold quick. closing the door and putting her seatbelt on she smiled'' the engine will turn over don't worry , its only snow storms or blizzards that usually freeze's the engines.. and as far as i know we didn't have that bad of a storm, just a bit of snow is all''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 am

"It isn't the engine, it's the wheels...", he said softly as he closed his door and put the key into the egnition. He gave it turn and cranked the engine to life. He gave a look back as he ran the windshield wipers which easily knocked off the snow on the windshield. He shifted the van into reverse and slowly eased the engine, hearing the back wheels struggle for grip. He g ave a small groan and gunned the engine, hearing the tires slipping before giving a jolt as they grabbed on and pulled the van backwards onto a path. "Just tell me where to go...", he mumbled as he shifted into drive and began to slowly pull forward.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

she held her breath for a moment before feeling the van jerk back as it finally got a grip .. '' geez.. i nearly forgot about snow tires... '' giving a slight groan she sighed'' ah well. better make sure we have what we need then.. don't know how much new tires will cost.... ohh just go back tot he gas station and take the right, the main road will lead into the small town. papa had to use the walk in clinic once when he got a real bad cold on his vacation.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm

He followed her directions with ease. The van sluggishly moving in the snow and slush. He gave a grunt as he gave a large turn as he felt the van sliding in the opposite direction before it regained traction. "But your parents are wealthy enough to support you, but not enough to get themselves taken care of?", he asked in a confused tone. He gave a shrug as he looked ahead, seeing a sign for a clinic up ahead, maybe 2 blocks down. He took in a deep breath as he tried to calm himself. He was very anxious, which grew and grew as he got closer. He parked in front of the clinic, looking over at Missy with an anxious smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:12 am

she smiled as she looked over at him'' they can, they prefer to go to whoever they think is best, and if a walk in clinic treats them well then they are going to keep going back. '' she teased, getting out slowly as she watched him'' well come on, we are not going to find out if we are just sitting in the car. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

He smiled as he slowly cimbed from the van, his feet crunching holes into the snow before he closed the door and walked around the van, openning her door and holding out a hand to help her down. "I am so anxious right now...", he said as he blushed a little, looking up at her. He gave a small chuckle. "Never thought I would ever have a chance to be a dad.. never occured to me as a possibility...", he said with a sheepish smile. "Come on... I want to find out as soon as possible...", he said as he started walking toward the clinic.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 am

she laughed as she walked with him, tightening her hold on his hand. '' well.. its what happens when we do erm.... fun things like that.. as my mother used to say, when you play you pay.. '' she teased, bumping his hip lightly with hers as they walked in. it was warm in the building so she was instantly relaxed and no longer cold, pointing over to the seats she nudged him again '' go and sit down . i will have to talk to the desk clerk lady to get whatever papers i need to fill out while we wait. '' the place was a little packed but not too bad for winter surprisingly she saw atleast six others in the building, two looked like they had colds. two where definitely a few months pregnant and the others she couldn't really tell.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 am

He raised an eyebrow when he walked into the building, seeing the other people, ones with colds, and the others pregnant. They looked way too young to be having children, and the parents beside them looked none too happy. He walked over and sat down with a sigh. It was the first time that he had been in a building with other people crowded around, and he started to become a little paranoid as his eyes darted around the room, watching every movement that a person made. He wasn't a germaphobe but he didn't likebeing around sick people and it seemed like they were getting closer and closer.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

she quickly got the stuff filled out before returning it, then turned around to look for him, spotting him in one of the chairs looking like he was fixing to run out of the building. quickly going over to him she sat down and kissed his cheek. '' hun? you alright? shouldn't be too long, the paperwork was quick, check ups are usually faster then well. everything else they are doing.. '' reaching up she playfully petted his ears, trying to help him relax and get his mind off of whatever he was thinking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 pm

He jumped nearly out from his skin when he felt her kiss him. His eyes were wide and his tail twitched with nervousness. "Y-yeah...sure", he mumbled as he ran a nervous hand through his hair. His nervous eyes surveyed the room and gave a little twitch. "I hope so...", he mumbled softly, nearly jumping again as he felt her hands petting his ears and he slowly seemed to calm down, but not by much. "N-not good around people...", he said with a quavering voice. He was almost scared of people, but with every glance at the people, he felt a little glint of anger towards them.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 pm

she frowned, watching him a little before scooting closer to him, '' i see, well just close your eyes then and you won't see them, i will be right here next to you , petting your ears, and i will let you know when they call us in. '' she scooted as close to him as she could get, reaching for his tail and playfully petted it. '' hmm and if you are good. we can stop for some lunch,, maybe fish or shrimp.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:01 pm

He looked up at her, practically shaking. "But if I close my eyes, they might get closer...", he said as his voice gave a tremble. He gave a brief shiver as he felt her petting his ears still.His ears gave repeated twitches, and his hair on his tail stood out straight to her touch, before slowly curling it's way around her hand. He looked up at her, his eyes wide. "I will do my best to be good, but I hadn't thought it would be this bad...", he said with his trembling voice slowly growing confidence. His eyes darted back and forth, keeping a very suspicious eye on everyone but Missy. "You did use your assumed name, right?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:16 pm

she frowned'' could always sit outside and just let them know we are out there.. '' shrugging slightly she arched a brow at his next question'' of course, we didn't go through all that trouble to change our lives just to mess it up on a simple doctor appointment. '' she continued to pet his tail even as it curled around her hand.'' and no one is getting closer to you , hun i am actually thinking your a little bit of a claustophobic. you don't like small spaces do you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 pm

He took a shaky breath. "No... I am going to have to bare it...", he said with a sigh, slightly relieved that she had used her assumed name. His tail curled a little tighter around her hand. "Claustrophobic?", he asked for a moment as he looked up at her. "Not as far as I know...", he said. He knew what it meant, but right now, it wasn't the space that was getting to him. It was the people... diseased people... coughing, scratching, chewing gum, talking on their hidiously obnoxious phones... everything they were doing was driving him up a wall.In fact, he was contemplating climbing up the wall if only he would be able to get a grip, he would climb up onto the cieling...
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm

she smiled slightly as she watched him'' well. almost seems like you are.. but just a little while longer. doctor i am seeing is well. specialized for pregnancies only, so we don't have to worry bout. '' she glanced at the door again before back at him, hoping it was real soon she didn't want him freaking out in the office before they got a chance to see the doctor.She barely settled back down next to him when the nurse came out and called her by her fake name. smiling she looked over at him. '' alright hun come on its our turn. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:59 pm

"N-not claustrophobic.. just around people...", he said as his voice shook a little. He began to glance around the room almost frantically, nearly jumping onto the cieling at the sound of Missy's assumed name. "Jebus freakin crimp!", he muttered as his tail began to twitch, along with his ears as he slowly and nervously stood up, and continued to watch the people as he took ahold of his tail and rubbed it in his hand, and began to follow the nurse. "I hate people.. I freaking hate people...", he said as his voice calmed down as they entered the narrow hallway.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 am

she smiled as she patted his hand lightly once he began to calm down, '' deep breaths love, deep breaths. '' releasing his hand she did as the nurse told her, standing on the scale to be weighed as well as get her height again before they led them to an empty room where she was told to sit down tog et another routine check of blood pressure and heart rate and so on. before the nurse told them that the doctor would be in, in a few moments. as the door closed she looked over at him . '' feeling better? ..'' she was a bit nervous but keeping herself calm helped.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm

He took in one deep breath and then gave a sigh, his hand clenching when he felt her hand slip from his. He followed into the empty room, and sat down in a chair which was off to the side. It was an odd colour and quite uncomfortable to sit in. He looked up with a smile all the same. "Yeah... I am feeling much better... I just don't get along with people... They have become yuppy pricks, whom have no spine, and deserve to die!", he voice becoming more agressive as his eyes slowly gave a shift from the calm blue to a violent red as he clenched his hands, digging his nails into his own skin before he gave a sigh and slowly began to relax once more, his eyes going back to a calm blue.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next