The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 24 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm

she watched him shaking her head slightly as she reached over to lightly pet his ears again. '' hush now. don't get all upset over it., atleast i know your smarter then all the rest. '' leaning down she placed a kiss on his cheek even as she watched him squirm in the uncomfortable chair. '' heh, plastic chairs never are comfy to sit in love. just give it a bit we should be back home in a bit.''

just as soon as the words left her mouth the doctor came in. sitting up straighter she relaxed. still playfully petting his ears. leaning back a little to let the doctor poke at her belly , push on it and all sorts of things before he took blood from her to go and check it for a hundred percent proof of being pregnant. '' sheesh i hate needles. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 24 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm

His eyes shifted up to her as he unclenched his fists, and took in a breath. He gave a breathy chuckle with a cynical smile. "People suck...", he mumbled, taking in a sudden breath as he heard a click of the door right before the doctor come in. Right now, in his own mind, he wasn't very much there... at least not in that room, mentally. He was back in that waiting room, trying to stem off some anger and frustration, mentally slaughtering everyone in that room. Their sneers, their glares of anger and confusion. Blood pouring everywhere as he heard the last dying breath being a teen full of piercings and tattoos, no older than 15, while being at least 7 months pregnant.

He gave a jump as he snapped back to reality, catching a devilish smirk on his face, and it quickly disappearing. "Needles?", he asked as he gave a tilt of his head before giving a quick look around the room. "Oh.. yeah.. needles.. sorry...", he said as he took in a deep breath and releasing it as he got up and walked over, taking a hold of her hand and gently rubbing it between his thumb.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 pm

she watched him , not too surprised that he looked like he just snapped out of some sort of memory or flash back.. looking down at his hand holding hers she smiled '' yea needles, you know when they take blood. it sucks. but hey , its the only test they can take that is a hundred percent proof. ''reaching up she smiled as she brushed hair out of his face. '' tell me something. what exactly is it that your flashbacks are about? and don't tell me you are not having any because when you have them you get this little look on your face. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"Oh... sorry...", he said softly, a little embarassed. "Well I am just hoping for news...", he said with a smile which seemed to shatter into shards of confusion at her question. "Flashbacks?", he asked with a confused look remaining on his face. "N-n-no... not flashbacks...", he said, stuttering a little. "A retreat...", he said, trying to make things sound as non-violent as possible. "... to an inner sanctum...", he said as he placed a gentle hand to his chest. He gave a small shiver as he thought back on what he had just done in his own mind, but looked up nervously at Missy. "Nothing more..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

she arched a brow, clearly not buying the story but wasn't going to press it, he was already nervous as it was and she didn't want to upset him, sliding her fingers lightly under his chin before leaning over to gently place a sweet kiss on his lips.. '' relax, take a deep breath.. its all good, you don't have to tell me anything ok? '' she loved how cute looking he got when he was flustered and worked up.

'' just remember that you can talk to me about anything ok? ,i m not like the others who might judge you or anything. now then , calm your cute self down . doc should be back in a bit for the results.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 pm

He looked at her expression, seeing clearly that she didn't buy it and he gave a small sigh, feeling her fingers over his chin, before he gave a gentle kiss in return. "In my mind... I... kill people... in the cruelest of ways, in the bloodiest, most painful ways I can, and make them suffer, and cry, and beg to live... It... helps me relieve agression, and anger...", he said, looking down at himself, almost in disgust. He took in a shaky breath before sighing. "People... Just about anyone I have met... besides you... have no life or reason to live but to destroy other people, and this planet. They pollute, and revell in their greed and their... vanity.", he said, struggling with himself a little. He gave a jump, hearing the click of the door coming open.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 pm

she frowned before smiling slightly '' hun its alright, if it helps you relieve aggression and anger then don't feel better. granter yes there are other things you can do that can help with that , but hey you got your own way and every one else has theirs.. .nothing bad about it. '' she glanced up just as she too heard the click of the door, keeping him closer to her she watched as the doc came in.

Being one of the younger docs in the building he pushed the pen back into his pocket as he walked in '' well , tests are back and your definitely pregnant. going to have to do an ultrasound to see how far along you are, but just by a general guess i am going to say about four weeks perhaps. '' he slid a glance over the both of them, still friendly. '' he can stay in the room as well. all we gotta do is have you lay back and lift your shirt up just over your belly .''

she bit her lip at what the doctor said before looking over at charlie she reached over and tugged him to the side a little just as she layed back and pulled her shirt up a little as the doctor said, she jumped a bit at the cold gel he put on her belly before he got the machine started and placed the wand on her belly , moving it around a little.

'' ahh see.. look there.. '' he pointed to the screen , making a small circle on a certain spot.. '' too soon to see about a gender, almost too soon to even detect the baby.. but there it is.. and judging from the computer's calculation's you are about four weeks. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

He watched the doctor walk in, and he gave a brief sigh, before his ears gave a twitch, hearing that she was definetely pregnant. A happy smile found it's way across his face, and he gave a brief look at the doctor, and then back at Missy and he was just smiling, ear to ear. Charlie looked over, feeling the tug and he came next to her and kept his hand on hers, feeling her jump, he rubbed her hand reassuringly. Charlie looked at the screen, barely seeing the small circle. His tail gave a twitch as he stared at the screen, almost a little stunned, but inside his own mind, he was jumping for joy, as he looked down at Missy and gave her a gentle kiss. He had just noticed that he hadn't said a word, yet, and was honestly not even sure what to say.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 pm

she didn't mind that he was quiet, in fact she was a little stunned as well as she saw the screen, a little disappointed that she couldn't find out the gender just yet but it was all in due time anyways.

'' now then, with all the other tests we know that your healthy, so far the fetus looks healthy as well. but later on as you progress through your pregnancy we will run a few more tests just to make sure the both of you stay healthy.. '' he leaned back, hitting the print button for the ultra sound, and gave it to her before jotting a few things down on his chart. '' also we are going to give you atleast three different types of prenatal. just samples, try them out and pick out which one you like and just let us know so we can fill the prescription out . ''

he glanced over at Charlie this time , arching a brow slightly as he jotted a few more things down. '' you should make sure she takes those tablets. one or two of them might make her feel sick which is why we gave her different kinds. think you can manage that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Right now, he was still stunned, and the words the doctor said, seemed to float through his mind, not entirely getting it at the moment. He gave a small squeeze on her hand before he slowly seemed to get ahold on things. "3 different prenatal vitamins, one or two might make her sick, and I need to make sure she takes em.. yeah..", he mumbled, taking a mental note down, even though he was still slightly in shock. he Raised an eyebrow back at the doctor, hearing the remark, asking if he could manage it. He thought about it for a moment, hearing it a few times in his own mind, and he gave a short glare at the doctor when he wasn't looking. "Think I can manage it? How dare he...", he mumbled to himself mentally, but giving a smile to Missy.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 am

Missy grinned, glancing at him keeping her voice low as the doctor left for a bit to get the samples.. '' be nice, he was only picking on you , . '' she wiped off her belly with the towels the doc had given her as she sat up , '' heh you where in a bit of daze love. i am shocked too, but atleast now we know for sure.. '' she rubbed her belly slowly smiling.. '' well this is going to be fun.. .. . though i could do without the morning sickness. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 am

He raised an eyebrow, keeping his eye trained on the doctor as he watched him leave. "Yeah... I know he was...", he said with a grimace, which quickly turned into a smile as he quickly got up and hugged her after she finished wiping the gel from her stomach. He raised his eyebrow once more. "You can't tell me you weren't in a daze...", he said with a smile as his hand met hers on her stomach. "Well I will do anything and everything I can...", he said with a caring smile as his fingers linked with hers and he gave her a gentle kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 am

she couldn't help the little laugh from the look on his face, shaking her head she kissed him back, snuggling close to him as he hugged her'' i was, but... i am quick to get out of it i think.. suppose being a woman makes it easier to take shock? i have no idea. '' she wrapped her arms around his waist and relaxed as she half closed her eyes.. '' still in a small amount of daze if you really want to know. and i know you will do whatever you can hun there is no question about that, but be nice to the good doctor. they use humor to keep moods light in any situation. it also helps keep patience feeling comfortable. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:03 am

He gave a shrug of confusion. "I don't know... I just never had the thought occur to me until recently that I might be a father...", he mumbled softly. He gave a small chuckle as he kept his arms around her. "I am too...", he said with a smile. "Hey... I don't think insinuating I am stupid or incompetent is funny...", he said with a small frown. "I guess I am just not normal, then...", he said with a shrug as his smile returned. "So is there anything you want to do once we leave?", he asked as he slowly pulled away, to look into her eyes and placed a gentle hand on her stomach.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm

she grinned as she sat up completely and kissed him softly '' he was not insinuating that hun, you read too much into it. '' she frowned when he asked if there was anything else she wanted to do after this'' well i don't know.. still have to clean up a little. .. still have to shop for food supplies.. i don't think there is much to do really love.. what about you? anywhere you want to go?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:34 pm

((one more post and you have done 10,000!))
He gave a small frown, which disappeared with her kiss. "He did too insinuate it, I could tell by his tone...", he said with a small sigh. "But I don't want to argue, love... I am too happy to argue.", he said with a bright smile. "I dunno.. that's why I asked you. I think it is supposed to be a little warmer today, thaw a little of the snow...", he said , as he stood up and stretched a little. "When should the doctor be back, you think?", he asked, turning and giving a brief look at the door, and then back to her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 pm

(( wow been that many already nice. ))

She smiled as she watched him , atleast he was a bit easy now in the place. '' hmm well we could always walk around town i think. see what shops are open. ahh and well he has to get the paperwork printed out and signed and whatever else he needs to give me. shouldn't be too long, give him a few more minutes hun. don't be so impatient'' grinned, poking his stomach a little. she was definitely happy , and already thinking of what she needed to get. '' ahh and well we could always baby shop for a little bit.. not really buy things at the moment but its good to be prepared ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am

He gave a small sigh. "Yeah, but it doesn't seem there are many stores in the area...", he said with a small shrug, and a smile as he felt her poke his stomach. He raised an eyebrow. "Impatient? My whole life has been on the run or in a Sanitarium, and you don't want me to be impatient?", he asked with a small laugh. "Sure... I don't mind. I am not entirely sure what all we would need, but I think we know now that I will not do well at a job with people...", he said with a small sigh and frown, before he jumped at a click of the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:22 pm

she watched, smiling'' yea i know hun sorry , '' she watched him jump at the sound of the click from the door, her own gaze going to it as the young doctor came in with a small white bag.

'' alright, got everything gathered up for you. '' sitting down again he handed over the small bag. '' its got the different types of prenatal, and i am going to write you a prescription to take to the pharmacy for whenever you get morning sickness, it will help you be able to keep food down.. '' he looked up , gave a smile as he looked over the both of them. '' you don't have to take it if you feel fine. . you should come in atleast once a month for routine check up's and a few tests but like i said, everything looks good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

He tried his best to force a smile to the doctor. He realized he hadn't had good experiences with doctors anyways, so he thought he may always have some difficulty. He forced an understanding nod and looked around the room, before he looked at the doctor, directly, his mind beginning to drift for a moment before he snapped out of it. "Are we good to go, then?", he asked softly, but firmly. He was eager to get out of there. It seemed every person he was meeting so far, rubbed him the wrong way, and he didn't enjoy it bery much.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 pm

the doctor shrugged'' yes your good to go, everything is fine.. just set up another appointment with the secretary for next month . thats about it. ''

Getting up off the examining table she looked over from him and then the doc then back to him again '' well he said we can go.. come on then.. i am a bit eager to get to look at things and see what stores we could look through . '' tugging on his hand she could still see he was a bit unwary.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm

He gave a short nod, and headed for the door, his hand eagerly slipping into Missy's hand. "Sure...", he said softly, a little unsure as he knew within minutes he was going to be back in that room full of people. He walked out into the hallway, looking for the secretary's desk, but gave a small collecting sigh, as if to strengthen himself for the day to come, since it sounded as though it would be full of being around people, most of which thus far were seeming unpleasant. "So any idea as to what shop you are wanting to go to first?", he asked, giving a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm

she glanced up at him before looking back to the door, tugging him through quickly she went straight to the secretaries desk. not giving him a chance to even get too worked up as she quickly set the appointment before taking the card then tugged him out of the office., as soon as they where out in the open she felt the cold air hit her face.

shivering slightly she pulled her coat closed . '' hmmm fresh air smells good.'' even though it was cold, she sucked in a deep breath. '' hmmmm now then. we will go tot he store, buy some food and peruse the collection of baby stuff.. i mean we have nine months to prepare . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

He gave a small jump each time he was tugged. He took in a deep breath when he felt the cold air against his skin. "Ah, good to be out of that place...", he said, stretching as if he had been in a small enclosed space for hours. "Yes, it does smell good.", he said with a smile as he slid an arm around her waist. "Sure, we have 9 months to prepare, but we want to get stuff gradually, that way we aren't doign a mad dash for stuff...", he mumbled softly as he began to walk toward the van, and unlocked the door, reaching in to unlock the passenger door before he closed the driver's door. He quickly started up the engine and kicked on the heat, in an attempt to warm the van as quickly as possible.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 am

she smiled as she climbed in once the door was unlocked'' oh i know.. there is not much we actually need, hell i don't need anything fancy like i see some people by for their babies.. diapers, bottles and a simple crib will do just fine. a few toys later one as he or she starts to grow.. hmm '' she was definitely feeling good as she buckled up and feeling the van slowly heat up. '' definitely don't need no damn nanny, i had enough of those when i was under ten.. they are annoying. '' frowned, digging around for a piece of paper before jotting down the few simple things they actually needed and couldn't do without..

'' hmm only thing that will change quickly is the size in diapers and size in clothing we will need.. everything else is fine.. and we can save on some money by not buying a tony of baby formula since lucky me i get to produce breast milk'' flushed slightly sliding a glance towards him.. '' naturally feeding is actually healthy for the first month or two. '' she glanced up to look at the stores before pointing to one of the newer twenty four hour super center stores.. '' we can go in there, they have a good selection of just about anything, plus a grocery side for us to shop. '' she blinked before looking at him.. '' umm do you need any more clothing? or shoes? '' she glanced around the van too. '' hmmm the van doesn't need anything urgently does it?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next