The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 9 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:20 pm

she gave a slight snort'' father gets mad at everything, he will get over it, as long as you don't harm me in any way, you have no problem to worry about.. '' that little confession of his had her squirming a little, a small shiver slightly going up her spine though she didn't know if it was good or bad.. licking her lower lip slightly, a nervous habit she figured, as she continued to look up at him. '' is that all... if you get a taste , will that sate the need to have it? or atleast a little bit of the need?" she highly doubted the need would go away any time soon. '' and i already said if you wanted to taste, you could. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 9 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:31 pm

He looks to her and chuckled slighty.."you were rebellious when you were younger weren't you.." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side feeling her squirm slightly before listening to her.."are you sure?" h asks he curiously stopping where he was and looking down at her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:33 pm

she grinned'' yes i was rebellious.. best times of my childhood life.. i loved it.. '' she bit her lip as she watched him, feeling him stop before she nodded'' yea i am sure.. can't be afraid of it forever you know... besides you said it wouldn't hurt. so i am trusting you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."I'm sure you did." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side "it definatly won't hurt that's for sure." he grinned as he sat her down looking in to her eyes for a moment before brushing her hair behind her ear exposing her neck he then leaned down his breathing picking up before taking a breath of her scent. He then kissed her neck softly before slowly sinking his fangs the second her blood hit his tongue he groaned deeply loving the tast
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm

she gave a slight smile at his response before he put her down, shifting a little and watching him she made herself relax when he pushed her hair out of the way behind her ear. she was aware of everything he did, his touch , the fact his breathing picked up just before she felt his lips lightly on her neck, she half closed her eyes, swallowing slightly as she forced herself to be still just as she felt his fangs sink in. she couldn't help the small jerk of her muscles before her mouth slightly opened on a soft groan, she didn't think it would be like that, feeling a slight pinch of pain before it was quickly replaced by pleasure, she was actually trying to figure out if she felt the pain or not. .she grabbed his waist in response, her fingers lightly digging into his hips as she heard his groan.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 pm

He groans more as he drank her blood stopping so he wouldn't take too much but he bit down a bit deeper to enhance her pleasure more before pulling his fangs out and running his tongue over the wounds healing them before kissing her neck once more and moving back slightly still having her pressed against him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:03 pm

she sucked in a breath of pleasure as he bit down even deeper, her reaction was instant, she felt her body go so sensitive that just the touch of her clothing was bothering her, not to mention she was so aroused and wet she was already squirming. she shivered slightly when she felt him remove his fangs, run his tongue over her neck to heal the small bite and then kissed her neck again before pulling back to stare at her.

she stared up at him, her breathing a little fast, her eyes dilated from the pleasure as she kept a hold of his hips, taking a moment to try and gather her thoughts.. '' oh wow.... you where umm... definitely right about the feeling good thing.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 pm

He looked toher and smiles his hands moving around to her waist.. "I told ya." he says with a smile as he then grinned..."So you liked it then?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 am

she flushed slightly , shifting a little as she felt his hands on her waist. '' definitely .. if i didn't your ass would be on the ground right now'' she watched him for a moment, wondering what he was thinking, probably not the same as what she was thinking considering her mind right now was in the gutter.. total chaos. looking him over slowly she glanced up at him again, leaning against him as much as she could. enjoying his touch.. '' so ... what are you thinking right now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 am

He grinned slightly as he looked to her..."I wouldn't doubt it." He grinned as he the cocked his head to the side his eyes looking into hers..."If you knew...I would prolly be on the ground now....Not in a bad way either." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 am

she laughed softly as she shook her head, arching a brow at him'' really now.. try me.. i want to know exactly what is going through your head. besides i wouldn't want to force you to do something you really don't want to do. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 am

He grinned as he looked to her shaking his head..."I truely doubt you could force me into somthing I don't want to do." He says as he eyed her moving his hand up and brushing some more hair behind her ear...."Their isn't anything I wouldn't do with you." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 am

she half closed her eyes slightly leaning against his hand, smiling slightly as she glanced up at him.'' uh huh... then show me then.. i want to know. and i am going to keep pestering you until i find out. its your choice you know.. '' she completely forgot they where pretty much in the middle of the forest, her focus was solely on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:57 am

He looked to her and smiles..."If thats what you want...I have no problem showing you." he says as he shook his head before moving his hand around the back of her neck. He then leaned down pressing his lips against hers lustfully.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 am

she held her breath slightly as she felt his hand go around the back of her neck, eyes widening before she felt his lips on hers, all thoughts just left her mind as she slowly kissed him back, experimenting a little as she slid her arms around his neck, nipping his lower lip softly , moaning at the taste of him as she pressed closer to his body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm

He grinned when he felt her hand move to his neck and when she nipped his lower lip. He groaned as his other hand moved to the small of her back pressing her closer to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

she didn't know what possessed her to lean more into him but she did, feeling his hand at the small of her back that was adding a little pressure to move her closer really didn't help either, she smiled slightly at his groan so nipped his lower lip again to see what he would do as she slid one hand over his chest. just a light teasing a little as she made herself lean pack slightly from the kiss. '' well atleast i am not the only one enjoying that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

He grinned as he deepened the kiss grinned as he felt her hand move over his chest before she leaned back..."Hmmm I'I'm definatly enjoying it." He grinned as he moved his hand to her cheek..."You are an amazing kisser." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 pm

she blinked in surprise from that, flushing brightly as she leaned against his hand a little more, enjoying the gentle touch, it was definitely something she had missed for the last six months, only ones who had ever done that though was her parents.. '' oh.. umm.. strange, didn't know that considering i have never kissed any one before.. i think thats all you .. '' she tensed immediately as her gaze darted back and forth from either side of them.. '' back to the house... wouldn't want you to get caught in a dominance battle. '' she half closed her eyes, tilting her head slightly and pushing her hair behind her ears on both sides as she tuned her hearing easily to the noise she had heard, she was estimating about three weres.. all in wolf form from what she could tell. and from the sense she was getting, they where definitely being stalked, not as prey, they saw Eric as a threat, a male threat to what they wanted. she frowned as she enhaled slightly .. '' those are not our pack members... rogues maybe.... '' and that was even worse, rogues tended to kill in a dominance fight , while a pack male usually just beat the snot out of the others until they submitted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

He looked to her and shoot his head..."That was the first time you've kissed someone." he says with a smile..."Still good though." he says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I think I can handle my self quite well...You miss underestimate me." He says with a smile as he then nodded.."Lets head back then." he says as he then cocked his head to the side..."well then...if their not in your pack...and they attack me...I'll be forced you fight back..." He says as he looked to her..."If they think i'm human...their gonna be in for a supprise."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 am

she smiled slightly '' i don't underestimate you but i prefer to try and avoid fights with my kind... they are always messy.. '' she sighed as she flushed slightly '' yes that was my first kiss.. got a problem with it?" she teased before climbing up on his back and lightly nipped his neck.. '' be nice.. rogue weres don't have rules to follow.. its survival of the fittest for them because whatever pack they where kicked out of most likely deemed them trouble makers or did something to get them booted.. most packs are lenient until someone does the worst thing you could do to a pack.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

He grinned as he looked ot her..."Alright...Avoidance is prolly better anyway..." He says as he then grinned..."I don't have a problem with it at all." he says as she got on to his back and nipped his neck..."I'll be nice...But if they attack their gonna get smacked around alittle." he says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."Whats the worse thing you can do to a pack." he asks her as he took of running for the cabin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 am

she shuddered slightly as she nuzzled his neck.. '' kill the alpha's mate. the she wolf. without her there is chaos and leaves an opening for anyone who wants to fight the alpha for his position.. its a tactic that angry males came up with to give the alpha a large hit to his sanity as well as leaving him vulnerable... '' she nipped his neck again , sliding her hands over his chest lightly .. ' thats the worst they can do... the second worst is kill the offspring of the two alpha's.. my pack. we don't kill the ones we challenge.. we make them submit. that way the only thing that is wounded is their pride. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:28 am

He grinned as he listened to her closely as she nuzzled his neck..."I see...Thats very intresting." he says with a smile loving how she nipped his neck. It didn't take anytime at all at they were at the cabin.."Alright." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side opening the door and walking in with her..."Here we are." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 am

she was just trying to distract him a little, enjoying what she was doing while she kept her ears open, listening to the sounds the three weres where making as they where being followed, she may be aroused as hell but her training easily kicked in, even though it looked like she was distracted, she really wasn't. '' hmm that was quick.. '' she easily reached behind her to shove the door closed and slide the metal lock into its home, '' they may know what you are.. probably why they haven't attacked yet. they are most likely trying to study you.. '' she shrugged slightly pushing his hair aside lightly as she nipped his ear. '' i can let you know if they get too uncomfortably close. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next