The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 17 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm

he arched a brow before shrugging'' better hope so. we all have it pretty hard and right now i am still struggling against kicking your ass and then going to kick her ass'' he mumbled before sighing. '' ah well.. glad i only had one child or i will have tons of gray hair already'' he mumbled before he looked over to see her and her mother walk out, still in deep conversation'' oi you two done yacking?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 17 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 pm

He looked to him and then nodded..."I understand how you feel about this...But I'll never hurt her..NEver." He says as he then chuckled slightly at his next comment before looking back over to them as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

she looked up , glancing at eric and smiled slightly as she looked over at her father and rolled her eyes'' mom should smack you '' she mumbled before kissing his cheek again '' yea we are done yacking as you say.. .. anything else going on other them fates screwing us in the ass?"

he couldn't help but laugh at that comment, shaking his head he shrugged as he leaned back.. '' nope. well ... we have spotted some of victors little.. nosey ass minions a few miles out.. they where new.. we didn't touch them yet. don't want to alert victor just yet that we are on to him.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Eric smile as he looked back to her and then back to her father..."As far as he knows you don't know about the attack." He says with a smile as he looked to him..."It should be a problem dispatching his minions" He says as he looked back to Shea and smiles once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 pm

shea frowned before remembering something'' oh yea, and three rogues are running around in the area, just to let you know. keep your guard up and all that'' she glanced at eric again before relaxing, sensing that her father was not in a hostile state, for once which was shocking. she leaned against the railing closer to him and crossed her arms, watching the people mill about.

he frowned , leaning in his chair again'' rogues.... haven't had any of those in a while. they usually head south.. hmmm '' he glanced at eric slightly '' true, but if we kill off his minions to fast he will know something is up.. we can pick them off one by one though. let him think that they just fell into another vampires territories and fell pray to their wraths.. '' he shruged'' its easy enough to do, considering higher powered vampires are ... greedy and protective of what land they have. and they certainly don't tolerate other vamps little minions on their lands.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 am

He looked to her and smiles before looking back to her father..."Thats actually not a bad plan." He says as he then nodded his head..."Still have a few days before the attack." He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am

she smiled slightly , reaching over to take ahold of his hand and tugged him closer, now that she knew her parents where a little comfortable with it she didn't mind showing a little affection.. '' hmmm true.. '' she frowned before glancing over towards her father'' why not see if we can herd those three rogues toward the other vamps? might help convince victor we had nothing to do with it. just the bad luck to run into rogues and territory vampires. ''

he frowned before shrugging'' sounds good, and i won't have to worry about them coming here.. will just have to figure out who to send to herd them aroundl ike cattle.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am

He smiles putting his arm around her..."THats not actually not a bad Idea." He says with a grin. "Well that would prolly work...Just getting them to go where you want them too." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:38 pm

she smiled, relaxing when his arms went around her, she leaned against him, sinking her fingers lightly in his hair as she glanced over at her father, shrugging slightly '' send a few of the enforcers.. two should do it.i wouldn't mind doing it but i already know you will say no'' she mumbled. watching already as her father scowled at that idea. '' see i know you too well''

he rolled his eyes as he leaned back again, eyeing his daughter lightly, '' uh huh. sending two of the enforcers will work.. they can easily track them down and quickly move them to where we want them. rogues fight with vampires just as much as we do so its definitely going to work to our advantage.. '' he slid a glance towards eric, who definitely seemed to be enjoying the contact with Shea '' heh , starting to think your a cat and not a vampire. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Eric shook his head slightly..."Seems to like you both have everything under control." He says as he looked back to her father when he made the cat comment.."Can't help it...I'm just more relaxed when I'm with your daughter sir." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 am

she arched a brow, smiling warmly as she looked down at him, she couldn't lie.. she was relaxed with him more, well alot more now then before, considering he had kept her going all those months she had been captured, leaning down she lightly kissed his cheek , '' your not the only one love'' she teased, keeping her voice low to keep the others from hearing, though knew it would do no good since her parents had very good hearing.

He rolled his eyes slightly before running a hand through his hair'' just make sure you take very good care of her.. i get the feeling you imprinted yourself on her way before she got saved.. am i right?" he figured he was, maybe the vampire was the main reason shea hadn't given up on life. he knew most wolves end up starving themselves to death in order to get out of captivity, now he was wondering if it was eric who had gotten her to eat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 am

He looked to her and grinned before looking ot her father..."Yes That I did." He says as he looked to him grimicing at the memorey of what the others did to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:09 pm

he snorted and sighed'' gee, hun this vampire is making it harder and harder not to like him. '' he grinned, looking over at his mate, reaching over to pull her closer to him, linking his fingers together with hers.

she just shrugged and smiled slightly as she glanced over at eric and their daughter.. '' uh huh. oh well, thats life for ya, and i guess there is such a thing as a nice vampire.. '' she glanced over to the far left, watching as some of the enforcers came in , two carrying one good size deer each. '' hunting party is back. looks like they got two this time. ' she grinned, that deer that eric had taken down lasted a day or so but since the weres had a high appetite it was hard keeping everyone full. they made sure they only hunted what they needed, and not over due it.

Shea glanced over at the men that returned before shrugging. '' not too hard for them to do that.. the game is still plentiful out there.. '' she smiled, looking down at eric. '' got alot of information to share with ya... what did dad say?" she was curious to know what they had talked about while she had been inside with her mother.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Eric chuckled slightly as he looked to her father and mother before looking back to Shea. "That is true." he says as he watched the others bringing in the deer. He then looked over to Shea once more..."Oh yeah...Well we jsut talked about me and you and the whole attack thing." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

she arched a brow slightly as she slid a glance towards her father who had now gotten up to go talk to the men bringing the deer in, probably to see if any of them would be willing to herd rogues around the lad. '' really ... well atleast he is not pissed, he is not tickled pink about it either i don't think.... '' she smiled looking down at him slightly , reaching for his hand that had the markings on it.. '' well.... just out of curiousity... what would you have done if you didn't want this?"

Her mother shifted slightly , eyeing her daughter slowly before glancing to eric, her hearing was good and she wanted to know the same answer to that question as well. . leaning again the wall she watched them curiously.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:51 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly as she took his hand..."I don't think I wouldn't want this." He says with a smile as he turned to her brushing his thumb across her cheek. "Your stuck with me." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:56 pm

she arched a brow slightly , half closing her eyes before slightly nipping his thumb playfully.. '' and why is that? you had a mate already, well someone you loved, most guys wouldn't want to go through that again. '' she glanced at her mom , rolling her eyes, knowing her mother was eaves dropping. '' and i highly doubt you would want to bother with annoying parents.. '' she grinned, smiling over at her mother who just rolled her eyes before headed back inside, taking the hint to not eaves drop.

'' yea yea, but hurry it up shea.. was hoping we could go running or something soon.. been a long time since i have done that with you'' she teased as she let the door close behind her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Everyone has to move on." He says with a smile as he looked over to her mother watcing her go inside. He then smiles kissing her lips softly..."I'll always love you." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side. "Have you tried to walk in your wolf form?" He asks her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 pm

she lightly kissed him back, nipping his lower lip softly , already feeling the flush across her cheeks. '' always love me huh.. we have only known each other fairly well for the last few days... hell i barely knew you for the last few months.. '' she tilted her head slightly before shrugging smiling a little. '' haven't figured out if what i feel is love just yet.. but i do know i care about you alot.. if your ok with me figuring out what it is i am feeling? and as for my wolf form.. no sadly not yet.. but i think i can try again.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 pm

He smiles as she nipped his lower lip.."Yes." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head after listening to her. "Take all the time you need." He says as he looked to her..."WOuldn't hurt to try again." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

(( gah sorry, had to run an errand for mum. sheesh ))

she smiled, getting down from the railing as she lightly kissed him again.. '' damn your definitely a good catch, a guy who understands... alright, i will try , as long as you come with us.'' she teased before stripping down quickly and shifted, atleast this time it didn't hurt, she figured it had something to do with her taking his blood. she shook her fur out , stretching slowly just as her mother came out in her wolf form as well, both of their fur's where the same color , though Shea was definitely the larger of the two females..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 am

He grinned kissing her back.."Hmmm your a better one." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."Alright I'll go." He says as he watched her strip down before she shifted. He then looked over seeing her mother in her wolf form..."I'll follow." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 am

Shea gave a wolfish grin, going over to him and slowly rubbing up against his hip, turning her ice blue eyes to look up at him, actually feeling a bit better, don't even feel wobbly .... i am going to say its your blood that did it... still.. i have an issue taking it. she stretched slowly , staying by his side as she looked over at her mother.

Shannon snorted slightly as she stretched out, barely even noticing her mate looking at her before she headed for the woods come on you two.. i would like to get in a good run before the night ends.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 am

He grinned slightly when she rubbed against him..."THats good...And eventually I'm sure you will take it with no problem." He then grinned as he looked to her mother and nodded his head getting ready to follow them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 am

Shea shrugged, not sure if it would ever come to that, but she trusted him, maybe he would get her used to it, who knows.. lightly nudging his hand with her nose she gave another wolfish grin before she took off at a full out run, this time not even missing a single beat as she lept over some bushes and disappeared into the woods.

Shannon glanced over at eric before she too took off at a good run, following the same path as Shea. you seem to have gotten better the more the better, thanks to eric. she glanced back, knowing they where following. she was actually enjoying it.

Shea just gave a snort, her ears where pinned back as she was pushing herself as much as she could, following the scents and sounds of some deer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next